This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release Thread](Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 Demo

This thread is for a list of releases only. Don't ask questions or discuss releases here!

AG3Decrypt Pack: AG3Decrypt_v1.1.rar
    AG3Decrypt Pack Source (VC# 2005 Express SP1): AG3Decrypt_v1.1_src.rar

- Unpacks/repacks .pp files for AG3 Demo, SM Figure/Trial/Retail, SB3, and RL
    - All of them can unpack all of the different formats
    - Requires the .NET Framework v2.0.50727. Look in "\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\" to verify your version
    - "base.pp" is in SB3 format. The rest are in the new AG3 Demo format

Directions:
    - Drag-n-drop .pp files to unpack
    - Drag-n-drop folders to repack

History:
    v1.1 - No longer prefixes filenames with numbers to keep the original packing order
    v1.0 - Initial release
    Last edited by Alamar; 08-24-2007, 05:43 AM.

test mod

Test mod:

- added wings mesh to body
    - added uncensor and 3d private parts mesh

Installation:

just unrar test_-_to_m_cha.rar to 'JS3_MakeTrial\data\save\m_cha' folder and load 'test' character

download from here:

test

source

Comment

pubic hair Uncensor

Seeing i had some people asking me for it i'm posting it for upload

Ok this is only a pubic hair Uncensor only
      I have not done anymore because of work

Installation:

copy the file named ---> js3_00_02_00.pp

paste Into the data Directory of your game ---> \data

run game like normal

you will be able to change the color of pubic hair like you could before

choose a download Link below

http://rapidshare.com/files/51650167...censor.7z.html
      http://www.sendspace.com/file/xzmwts
      http://www.megaupload.com/?d=698PKBOR
      Last edited by madman71; 08-27-2007, 11:24 AM. Reason: Adding of more download links

Comment

[Artificial Girl 3][TheShadow][V1.0 Demo]

Launcher translation only. No In Game translation.

[Artificial Girl 3 ][TheShadow][V1.0 Demo]
        #################################
        Contain : Message of System Check / Option Menu
        #################################

Version 1.0 Bata :
        - Full Translate Info System button
        - Change the Design of the Launcher
        - Complete Translation of the VGA Test mode using Hex
        - Translate Most of the known Error Msgs
        - Translate the Basic VGA Test Mode using Hex
        - Translate System Information button list
        - Translate buttons to read English Names
        - Translate Resolution Size List
        - Translate Japanese name to English for Moding
        - Edit Original Manifest theme to make it better
        - Change the Layout of the file
        - Resize the Layout
        - Changed the font of the program it self to 9pt
        - Translate Error for System Checking (Game Data / Registry
        - changed the name of Launcher to avoid overwrite Original file
        - Translate more Errors related to Graphics and Audio
        - Changed Japanese Game into English to make it Easier for Modding
        -------------------------------------------------
        - Note : The ReadMe Button won't work unless you rename the file From manual/お読み下さい.html to manual/Index.html

Note
        : Don't Ask when it will be finish, Half of the Buttons need to be modified using Hex or Deassemple and both take times ! with few Days i'll release a new Version that will Translate Everything, until then enjoy with this one.

Rar File Extracted is 2.51 MB size
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheShadow; 08-26-2007, 06:45 AM.

Comment

AG3 Demo Body and Face UV

Might as well start with what I hope are many releases for AG3.

This archive contains both the stock body and stock face mesh UV layouts for AG3.

The files are in .png format and are 2048x2048.

Hopefully these will help any who are interested in modding.

As always, ENJOY!
          Attached Files

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
          >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

Buttons Translation

During my first attempt of "modding" I discovered, that the demo stores the text of the buttons in some tab-separated text files. Here my translation. Use it like madman71s uncensor patch.

This is meant only for the old (now obsolete) Character Maker. You'll screw up your installation if using it on the new one!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Hentaijin; 11-17-2007, 09:06 AM.

Comment

My translation in french of AG3 demo

This translation is based on the translation of the laucher of TheShadow and on the buttons translation of Hentaijin

En français maintenant

Voici la traduction de AG3 démo
              tous les boutons sont traduits

bon jeu
              Attached Files
              Mistakes of spellings and grammars are the property of the author

Comment

Alternative English Launcher (improved)

Important!

The attached file at the end of this post is exclusively for the first trial version of Illusion's Character Maker. The translation for the new demo can be found here.

Update:

2007-10-27 see the ReadMe
                2007-10-28 found some untranslated error messages
                2007-11-06 The launcher for the trial released 2007-11-05 can be found here.

ReadMe of the first (now outdated) launcher:
                Spoiler

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Illusion's Artificial Girl 3 Character Maker Trial

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

IMPORTANT!

This release is based on the original-version. It WON'T run without AppLocale on
                non-Japanese systems.

/// Installation ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Copy JS3_MakeTrial.exe in your installation folder. If you used the installer,
                it should be something like C:\illusion\きゃらめいく~体験版~\

Copy js3_00_00_00.pp in your \data\-directory
                (i.e. C:\illusion\きゃらめいく~体験版~\data\)

And if you want even the last bit translated, copy mb_noprev.bmp in your
                \data\save\m_tex\etc\-directory
                (i.e. C:\illusion\きゃらめいく~体験版~\data\save\m_tex\etc\)

/// Features ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[x] Working Tabs. Had to be creative with the naming though.

[x] Replaced the default and sample characters with own creations which have all
                the traits set. Uncheck the ones you don't want. That's for those, who want
                to keep TheShadow's launcher. Just copy js3_00_00_00.pp to your data-folder.

[x] Removed the limitations for manually entered values and the allowed number
                and combination of traits (thanks to Wurlox).

[x] Replaced the list of random names with ones, that google told me to be the
                most popular or frequent in a dozen of countries.

[x] Tranlated the default profile, that is included if you leave the description
                field empty. Forgot that one. Doh!

[x] Found another three error messages that could be essential for the casual
                user. That should be all. At least I hope so. Please try not to trigger any
                untranslated error message. Promised?

/// Known Bugs/Limitations /////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[x] I've only translated what you can actually see while working with this demo.
                Neither the inactive clothing/coordinate editor nor the heaps or error
                messages have been addressed.

[x] The bug that you can't enter birth months 3-9 remains. Use [Random] or the
                included example-girls for now.

[x] Due to the 3-character limit of the inputs, you can only enter negative
                values down to -99.

For criticism, suggestions or praise, PM me (Hentaijin) at www.hongfire.com

ReadMe for the actual launcher:

Spoiler

Illusion's Artificial Girl 3 Character Maker Trial (Hairdo Expansion)

IMPORTANT!

This launcher requires the second trial version of Illusion's Character Maker,
                the so called "Hairdo Expansion", released Nov 5th 2007.

/// Installation ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Copy JS3_MakeTrial.exe in your installation folder. If you used the installer,
                it should be something like C:\illusion\きゃらめいく~体験版~\

Copy js3_00_00_00.pp in your \data\-directory
                (i.e. C:\illusion\きゃらめいく~体験版~\data\)

And if you want even the last bit translated, copy mb_noprev.bmp in your
                \data\save\m_tex\etc\-directory
                (i.e. C:\illusion\きゃらめいく~体験版~\data\save\m_tex\etc\)

/// Features ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[x] Should look and feel like my former launcher. Just the input limits haven't
                been removed.

/// Known Bugs/Limitations /////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[x] I've only translated what you can actually see while working with this demo.
                Neither the inactive clothing/coordinate editor nor unnecessary error
                messages have been worked on.

For criticism, suggestions or praise, PM me (Hentaijin) at www.hongfire.com

The Character Maker below does not work for the Benchmark Demo! Get the new one (2nd button from the right in my sig).
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Hentaijin; 11-17-2007, 09:03 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

&quot;Translated&quot; Names

As requested by TheShadow a few hours ago, the tranlated - well, actually made up - names list. And now don't tell me, you ain't impressed at least a little bit.

PS. No, I don't have a RL at the moment. Too much time on my hands until 11/30.
                  Attached Files

Comment

please move this if its in the wrong place

I have tried doing a simple skin colour mod.. as it is my 1st attempt at modding any of these games i decided to try something simple to get me going.

all i did was to use the tools, and replace some bitmaps with altered ones (tga files didnt seem to work so i left them out). i will try other stuff when i get the hang of things

just unrar and place in the saves folder with the other girls.. it worked for me but i would like to make sure it works elsewhere before i do more complex stuff.

I used Gimp to alter the colours, but will be using photoshop as soon as i can fix the install.
                    Attached Files
                    Buy my things!
                    My girlfriend says I'm a Boob Monster

Comment

js3cmi and js3up File Format

Here you can find what I've figured out so far about AG3's character file format. You also might want to try my scripts (for the free hex editor Tiny Hexer) for de/crypting js3cmi/js3up files and displaying them in the structure viewer.

Update:

2007-11-22:
                      Updated description of the old and new file format and some scripts for Tiny Hexer added.
                      2007-11-25: Discovered that one of the 8 additional bytes in the new format is not as constant as I figured it to be. Also corrected a typo in the offsets. Sorry for the confusion.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Hentaijin; 11-25-2007, 04:23 AM. Reason: update/correction

Comment

AG3 Mod Tool - JS3Wizzard

OK, found this awsome tool that seems to do a couple of things.

One is it apparently can edit the save files (.js3cmi), which I think we can all agree could come in very handy especially once the full game comes out.

Second, it can at least open up the .pp files and give a listing of what's inside. Doesn't appear to be able to edit anything inside like Alamar's SB3 Utility, but still a neat feature.

IF you want to brave the attempt and start editing away at your save files, I STRONGLY advise you backup any and all the files first! You've been warned.

Now, this tool needs .NET 2.0 framework in order to run, but I am sure most the modders here already have that installed. So for all you newbies, I don't want to see an influx of idiotic questions about not being able to get this tool to run. (In fact, since this is a Mod Release thread only, I better not see any questions posted here anyway.)

I do have a huge favor to ask of the programmers amoung us (Alamar, I am looking in your direction ). This thing need to seriously needs to be translated, and unlike standard programs, I can't just start up something like ResHacker and edit away.

I know there are tools for .NET programs that can essentially do similar things as ResHacker (I just forgot what they are...), so if any of you want to help out to get an English version of this made, please let us know.

Feel free to take up this topic in the AG3 Mod Discussion thread here in the Club.

I'd like to thank and give all credit to the Japanese modder/programmer who created this. Wish I knew your name, so if you happen to see this post, please let me know who you are and I will gladly plaster your name for all to see.

As always, ENJOY!
                        Attached Files

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                        >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

AG3 DEMO Bright hair mod!

you need this WIZZARD update to use this mod!
                          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=104

This is a mod that allows you to use BRIGHTER haircolours!
                          (only not possible colour = ORANGE (notive the slider R (red) does not have ANY effect from 180 to 225!) WE CANNOT FIX THAT!)

Screenshot:
                          Spoiler
                          Sencored becouse of hosting website!
                          I was to lazy to pick another one!

Download:
                          CLICKY ME!

Greets Smielynator, HAVE FUN!

[EDIT:] FIXED: A name spelled wrong that would stop it from working! Please Redownload if you already downloaded it!
                          Last edited by smileynator; 11-02-2007, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Hi Folks,

just did some skinmodding on the second demo and as bongmaster said earlier, please move this if this is the wrong place

So I hope you like it, it's also my first modding in one of the Illusion games...

I'm writing a small readme a the mom and I will upload the, let's call it a 'moddy' later on...

cheers,

Smove
                            Attached Files

Comment

Stocking mod - correct location

Hey everyone. Been awhile. As penance for my being away for so long, here's a mod for the short time we're all still waiting for the real game.

It's located in the Download section

As always, enjoy!

P.S.

I deleted the other message. However, I cannot re-up the sample images. So you will need to DL to see the sample images. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X