Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release Thread](Teatime) LoveDeath2 ~Realtime Lovers~

[Edit by Alamar: Latest Patch download link is broken]

Well, seeing as how the teatime decrypter tools seem to work on these files, I'm going to go ahead and create a thread here.

Further information will be posted at a later time.

Torrent Thread
    Latest Patch (v1.05 - link provided by TheShadow)
    Discussion Thread

Krensauce's Illusion and Teatime tools
    Last edited by Alamar; 08-24-2010, 12:01 AM.

Asleep at the wheel

May I ask where I can get the teatime decrypter tools, wouldn't mind trying to start mod this but yeah no clue how to get this encrypted files out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pleinaire View Post
      May I ask where I can get the teatime decrypter tools, wouldn't mind trying to start mod this but yeah no clue how to get this encrypted files out.
      Go here:
      http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29222

Asleep at the wheel

Comment

TEATIME DECRYPTER/ENCRYPTER
        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...36&postcount=1

TEATIME Mesh Editor (.odf file editor)
        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...1&postcount=62

LoveDeath2 English Luncher
        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=320

SexTeaBeach2 NoDVD Luncher
        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=412

Comment

Male uncensor

bokka provided this male uncensor mod, so please give him the credit. It is by an unknown japanese modder, but apparently it can be freely redistributed, so here it is. (we wouldn't want to upset any of our japanese friends!)

Installation:
          Just copy player.odf and moztex.bmp from the archive to <install folder>\ODF\player\

Have fun!
          Attached Files

Comment

Love Death 2 - Realtime Lovers - Uncensor Setup 0.5

I have created a simple setup that installs both the male and female uncensor for Love Death 2 - Realtime Lovers.

Author of the female uncensor: 道化師
            Author of the male uncensor: bokka
            Please thank the brilliant modders - I have only made this setup to make installation of the mods easier.

I have simply compiled all the files needed for uncensoring (originally created by brilliant japanese modders), and they will overwrite original files in your LD2 folder. If you want to restore the game to its original state you will have to reinstall.

Please report bugs to me by PM.

Important:
            NOTE: Unless you want to manually point the setup to your LD2 install location, you will have to use AppLocale (or set regional settings to japanese) when you run the setup. This is because Teatime uses a registry key with japanese letters and the setup can't read the key properly unless the locale is japanese. The modified files will just be copied to "C:\Program Files\LoveDeath 2 Uncensor files" if the LD2 install folder can't be found and if you do not change the location to your LD2 install location.

Note also that any mods that you may have installed may be overwritten by the uncensor setup. If you installed other mods you might have to reinstall before you can use this mod. This uncensor is meant for an unmodded game and you should not report bugs to me if you installed any other mods previously or after running the uncensor setup.

Known issues
            The female uncensor does not work with the Memory scenes.

Download
            From rapidshare
            From sendspace

History:
            28-OCT-2007: Add male author
            16-SEP-2007: Reword, add warning about other mods
            11-SEP-2007: Initial release
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Inquisitor; 10-28-2007, 03:21 AM. Reason: Add male author

Comment

I added a LoveDeath2 text scripting Wiki.

http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Lov...Text_Scripting

I included some of the commands found so far. Hope this helps out the community.

Comment

Female uncensor original mod

This is a release of the female uncensor that is already part of the uncensor setup. I thought somebody might want to have the possibility of using the uncensor together with other mods they have applied.

Author: 道化師
                Please thank the brilliant japanese modder - I have only rereleased the mod here at HF.

How to use:
                1. Download uncensor patch (see download link) and ODFMeshExtractor (attached).
                2. Open ODFMeshExtractor and check all checkboxes.
                3. For each folder in the archive find the corresponding folder in <LD2 install location>\ODF and repeat 4-7 for each file in the archive:
                4. Drag the *.ODF file that match the file in the folder, e.g. a_000_base_HI.ODF to ODFMeshExtractor and click the left button.
                5. Copy the *.mqo file from the archive and overwrite the corresponding !*.mqo that step 3 created.
                6. Drag the new !*.mqo file to ODFMeshExtractor and click the left button.
                7. Rename the newly generated !!*.ODF file to *.ODF.

Read another explanation here.

Download:
                From rapidshare
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Inquisitor; 09-22-2007, 05:15 PM. Reason: Rewrite to make sure that downloading is understood

Comment

Koto - Black Lace

An unknown japanese modder did this black lace mod for Koto. It's easy to install, so I thought that maybe somebody here at HF might enjoy it.

As far as I understand from the documentation there might be some problems with some outfits or in some scenes, so now you know.

How to use:
                  1. Rename the original files if you later want to revert the mod.
                  2. Copy the files in the archive to <LD2 install folder>\ODF\c\
                  3. Find Koto

Note: The archive is a 7zip archive renamed to rar.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Free mode

Modified Version of free mode in English(If you find any mistakes let me know and I'll fix it). Original mod by Gaikerx.

Edit: Fixed the spaces thx to Kuropon

How to use:
                    1: Open your LoveDeath2 Directory
                    2: Copy the Text folder(if you want to restore the story mode)
                    3: Delete the old Text Folder
                    4: Extract the archive and copy the Text folder into the LoveDeath2 Directory.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Dramakus; 09-23-2007, 01:26 AM. Reason: Fixed the spaces

Comment

Ayumi uncensored another

uncensored Ayumi only.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wnn52k
                      Last edited by bokka; 10-13-2007, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Semitransparent guy and guy unc

[Edit by Alamar: Download link is broken]

guy unc is not changed before.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y2cr9p
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Alamar; 08-24-2010, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Rough Storyline Translation

I have been working a rough translation via use of machine translations and some heavy editing. As requested, I'll keep the releases here, and make edits as I continue releases. Since HF won't let me upload the same file twice, I'll give links to the posts with the first releases. Enjoy!

preview picture: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=887
                          first release: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=895

Never imagined I was garner this much attention with this.

Instructions
                          1. Unzip the folder
                          2. Backup everything in your text folder
                          3. Place the files in the event folder of the text folder
                          4. Remember, you will be overwriting the files in the text folder, so don't complain to me if you don't make a backup, and then want the Japanese text back.
                          5. Keep in mind that even though English characters are used, the text is still JASCII, therefore, you will still need to use applocale.

Now, I'm sure I'm going to be asked this, so I'll give the answer now.
                          Question: Why is there Japanese mixed with the English?
                          There isn't; the files that control the normal reactions when you talk to a character when they are not narrating are separate from the main files, so it merely seems that way.

**Release 2 Note**
                          I did not get to test this one out, so if there are any bugs in the files, post a screenshot and I will check it over as I have time to do so. Enjoy!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by bluewolf963; 02-14-2008, 11:00 PM. Reason: instructions edit
                          Current Projects:
                          Love Death 2 rough translation
                          surviving long enough to complete first project

+Member HF Modding/Translation+

Comment

Mikuru mod for Ayumi

http://anonym.to/?http://rapidshare....4858/mikuru.7z

//Info

Replaces Ayumi's Uniform

//Installation

0. Backup your "らぶデス2\ODF\a" folder (Or at least backup all *.bmp *.tga *.odf in the folder)
                            1. Run mikuru.exe and click yes on the pop-up window
                            2. Click on the right button and select your "らぶデス2\ODF\a" folder
                            3. Wait for the program to finish then close.
                            4. Open up ODFConvertor.exe, drag and drop a_000_base_HI.mqo into ODFConvertor.exe
                            5. Uncheck all of the following boxes:

Uni_blouse_ERI_L
                            Uni_blouse_ERI_R
                            Uni_blouse_sode_L3
                            Uni_blouse_sode_R3

Uni_jac_back
                            Uni_jac_button
                            Uni_jac_pok
                            Uni_jac_rear_line_botom
                            Uni_jac_rear_line_upp

Uni_jac_hat
                            Uni_jac_hat_ribbon

a_ribbon_head_b

6. Click on the thrid button on the bottom right 出力(O)
                            7. Delete a_000_base_HI.ODF from your "らぶデス2\ODF\a" folder
                            8. Rename !a_000_base_HI.ODF in your "らぶデス2\ODF\a\"folder to a_000_base_HI.ODF

//Credits

Credit to the original uploader at: http://anonym.to/?http://uppervolta....om/lovedeath2/
                            Attached Files

Comment

LoveDeath2 Story Script Changer + English Translation Project

This is a little program I wrote in VB.Net to make it easy to swap between scripts for LD2's scripted story engine. Requires Microsoft .NET version 2.0 or greater.

I have also included the english translation I am working on for this game (Not machine translated) as a form of practice to learn Kanji. I've translated all the freemode dialog, Corrected some errors in Bluewolf963's translations of files 000010.txt - 010060.txt and Reworded them to sound more natural in english, and also translated 70 and half of 80 so far.

Thanks to bluewolf963's original work, as it let me know that these were actually so easy to edit, and originally gave me the idea to use this to learn Kanji. Probably wouldn't have even thought of doing this had it not been for his project.

Instructions:

1. Extract the program to its own folder anywhere, (does not have to be in the game path) But the game must be installed, as it pulls the path info from the registry.

2. Run the program, It will create a backup of your current script setup on the first run that you can restore at anytime.

3. Choose your script from the dropdown box, and click "Install and run game".

To Add other script projects to this program:

Create a folder for it in the Profiles folder in the path you extracted this program to, and Extract and/or copy them into it. The paths must be set up as if it was the text folder for the game. You can then choose it in the program drop down box.

Notes:
                              I've also included the untouched original Japanese scripts (for version 1.8) so you can freely switch between them at any time.

Please note if you do not have the later versions of the game with the new Memory option, these scripts will freeze the game when it tries to save a memory spot. Either upgrade to the later versions, or manually edit the scripts and remove all the (@memorial=) lines from the scripts.

If you have a Fileserver like me and try to run this from a network drive, you'll notice you get an exception error complaining about security not letting it access the registry. if you do not know how to modify the .NET security profile to let you run this from a network drive, run it from a local one and all will be fine.

I will post new updates on the translations as I finish more.

Translation Notes:
                              Woops, forgot to add some translation notes on some japanese specific things I left untouched in the translation to the readme file, so I will post them here for now:
                              As far as suffixes go:

-chan = usually used among childhood friends, children, and girls younger than you that you are somewhat close to.
                              -san = more polite, used for people you are not as close to.
                              -kun = used usually by girls and sometimes boys, to refer to boys, and sometimes girls younger than them.
                              -sempai = used towards upperclassmen in grades higher than you.
                              -Kaichou = means president or chairman, Sango uses this for the President of the executive committte girl Koto Sumigawa.

Also Shinigami = Death, or Death-God, Used to refer to death as a Being or person. I left this as untranslated in my translations for various reasons.

Different forms of I/You:

Ore - A more manly way of saying I, Usually the speaker thinks of himself highly.
                              Boku - A more polite way of saying I, usually more reserved guys use this.
                              Omae - a more vulgar way of saying you like ore.
                              kimi - more reserved way of saying you, like Boku.

In this script, though I cannot quite preserve this entirely, Sango generally uses Ore/Omae, and Mitsuru generally uses the more reserved way of speach. This is kinda important to know for certain events in the story.

Download:
                              See Attachments for Download .rar file and screenshots.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by bakadeshi; 03-01-2008, 10:27 PM.

LoveDeath 2 Script Changer Tool + English Story Translation v0.3
                              LoveDeath 2 English Story Translation Project

Comment

Working...
                              X