Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

EDIT by wurlox

Just so we can start on the right foot with AG3 Mod releases, as I don't want to do what I did for AG2 and go through 5GB of stuff and rename it all again...heh.

For simplicity sake, when you name your archive, if you can follow a few simple naming schemes, it'll help people be able to sort the mods they download, as well as make sure the authors get their proper credit.

So, for example my UI mod is named thus:

[AG3][interface][English UI][wurlox][v1.0]

Obviously, its easy to see what kind of mod this is and who made it as well as a version number.

Fot a clothing mod, I would probably do something like this:

[AG3][clothes][Mini Skirt][wurlox]

A hair mod like this:

[AG3][hair][Wild Hair][wurlox]

You get the picture...basically [game][mod type][mod name][author][version]

This is not written in stone, as you can tweak it somewhat, but as long as you keep the basic premise, it'll make things WAAAAAY easier for all of us.

Thanks for listening and good modding.

EDIT 2 by wurlox

This is a MOD RELEASE ONLY thread. No discussions will EVER be tolerated here and posts will be deleted on site!

Also, we want new original mods. If a clothing mod can be made in the AG3 Character Make DO NOT POST IT!

If a mod is not yours, but one you found on another site, GIVE PROPER CREDIT!

If you can't find the name of the author, say so, but at least DO NOT pawn a mod off as yours when it isn't! Believe me, I will find out if such a thing happens and I will have no mercy for the person posting it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 09:25 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

Location Icon+SS Remover

Created new icons and numbered them for the location identifiers.
    Also removed the screen shot logo.

Install Instructions are included in the Readme.txt included in the archive.

Location Icons
    Screen shot logo remover

Use these for use w/ the Illusion Wizzard located in a few posts below.

Location Icons - Wizzard
    Screen shot logo remover - Wizzard

Code:
    1  |  道 Road
    2  |  宅 House
    3  |  脱 dressing room
    4  |  ゆ Bathroom
    5  |  リ Living Room
    6  |  男 Man's Room
    7  |  普 General Room
    8  |  相 2P Room
    9  |  和 Japan Room
    10 |  工 Mansion
    11 |  洋 Western Room
    12 |  1F School First Floor
    13 |  保 Doctor's Room
    14 |  2F School Second Floor
    15 |  教 Classroom
    16 |  神 Temple
    17 |  海 Beach
    18 |  白 White Room
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dramakus; 12-02-2007, 07:53 PM. Reason: Updated to wizard format.

Comment

[Edit by NeonSamurai: Download links are now fixed]

My sound mod for AG3 is finally done.

This sound mod took me longer then any previous one, even the beep reduction mod for schoolmate. I spent over 60 hours mapping the sounds and testing them, and 14 hours working on the sounds themselves. Part of this was due to this game having a lot more sounds then previous games, but mostly it was due to the girls not behaving and doing what I needed them to (and figuring out how to get them to do it).

This mod replaces the ecchi sound effects in Artificial Girl 3 with much more realistic sounds.

Specifically it replaces/modifies all the main sex sound effects in the game other then the spoke stuff (like moans).
      It also replaces all the walking and peeing sounds with remastered ones.

Almost all the sounds are sourced from real sounds. All sounds have been extensively edited to try to provide the best sound expirence possible.

I did NOT personally or physically make any of the sounds in this sound mod, nor did anyone I know.

I am grateful to all who decide to add to my reputation for liking my work, and in case you wondered I do read the comments I receive from you

Have fun, hope ya like it

Also special thanks go out to all the members of the HF-Modding/Translation Club
      wub you guys (ok you can get off now.. don't make me get out the rolled up newspaper)

[AG3][Audio][Realistic Ecchi SFX][NeonSamurai][V1.0] Manual Install Version can be downloaded

Here

[AG3][Audio][Realistic Ecchi SFX][NeonSamurai][V1.0][W] Illusion Wizzard Version can be downloaded

Here
      Last edited by NeonSamurai; 12-31-2012, 08:10 PM. Reason: New fresh links

Comment

Hi Res Skin mod

Click here to get the DL.

Sample images are located on the main AG3 thread on the first page.

These skins are 1024x1024 and contain modified tans.

EDIT:
        See this thread by Truganos http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=316
        Last edited by Anand; 12-17-2007, 07:03 PM.

Comment

AG3 English Interface Mod v1.0

AG3 English Interface Mod v1.0

Here is the English User Interface for AG3!

Not much to it really as Illusion has most of the customizing outside of the actual game, so the UI is very minimal.

I don't have the small little location icons included as I am trying to figure out a way to make them so you can at least get a idea of where the girls are at. They are so small it's making my work challenging.

But never fear, I'll figure something out, so stay tuned for v2.0 hopefully soon.

Full instructions are included, as always, and I have also included Alamar's AG3Decrypt_to_AG3Demo tool as well. (Thanks buddy! )

Thanks to Khilandros as well...caught a minor glitch in one of my textures.

As always, ENJOY!

The mod is available at the HongFire Download area here:

Hentai Game Mods

EDIT
          OK. For AG3Decrypt_to_AG3Demo to work, you'll need the .NET Framework installed, at least version 2.0.

You can do a Google search to find out more...

Sorry..figured most people would have .NET installed these days.

EDIT 2
          Forget what I said before about the location icons. There are a couple of really good options for you to use.

Dramakus has a set, as seen in a few posts above, and even though they are kinda hard to see when in the game, there are very workable once you get used to them. (Nice work, btw Dramakus! )

maraskan_user also made an awsome set (just go a few posts below this one) with actual text in the baubles, and works very good too.

I doubt I could do any better then these two great modders, so I'll leave the locations icons out for the time being.

EDIT 3:
          UPDATE!

There is also an Illusion Wizzard ready mod you can use:

Hentai Game Mods

Even easier to install then the "old-fashioned" way.

Enjoy!
          Last edited by wurlox; 12-08-2007, 03:30 PM.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
          >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

[Artificial Girl 3][Japanese Launcher][v1.01] + Registry Fixer/Changer V1.0

For Complete AG3 [v1.03-3.5] English Launcher by Hentaijin : Here
            For Complete AG3+ [v1.50-4.3] English Launcher by Hentaijin : Here

[Artificial Girl 3][Japanese Launcher][v1.0X]
            #############################

-----------------------------------------------
            (All the follow Support : NO-DvD/ No-Regoin )
            -----------------------------------------------

This time i made this NO-DVD/Regional Protection but feel lazy to do all the translation !

so i'll let Hentaijin do it this time

----------------------------------

Q) How to Install them ?
            A)
            Just place them in game folder or you can extract them anywhere if you have English Registry Values.

----------------------------------

Note : Only Work with Patched Game, or the game would crash !
            You can get the Patch From this Topic : Here

[AG3][TheShadow][RegistryFixer][V1.0]
            ##########################

Artificial Girl3 Fix is a registry tool that let you change the follow :
            - Game Registry Path
            - Game Folder Name

This version Allow to Convert Between English and Japanese without have to rename anything manually !

It's recommended to use with people who have problems with there game registry such as "Invalid detect", "invalid game data", problem with playing movies in side the game and and others...

and for AG3 "Game isn't properly installed. Get a RegFixer at Hongfire.."

Note : This time it Support Unicode ^^

Version 1.0 :
            - Change Registry Value (In between English/Japanese)
            - Change Game Folder Name
            - Make Registry Value Visable
            - Add Icon to the application

----------------------------
            Download Registry Fixer/Changer : Here
            ----------------------------
            All Links has been removed, please download the Hentaijin launcher instead
            For Complete AG3 [v1.03-3.5] English Launcher by Hentaijin : Here
            For Complete AG3+ [v1.50-4.3] English Launcher by Hentaijin : Here
            Last edited by TheShadow; 06-11-2010, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Illusion Wizzard v0.4.5 (supports AG3, SM, HAKO, AHM and Yuusha)

Hello everybody,

Today (31.10.2009) I release Illusion Wizzard version 0.4.5 that includes support for schoolmate (now with collision detection),
              AG3 Retail (now also with collision detection), HAKO (without collision detection), AHM (@Home Mate) and Yuusha

Requirements to run the Wizzard
              (*) a working installation of microsoft .NET version 2.xx
              (*) depending on your OS you might also need to install .NET version 1.1 in addition
              You can get these 2 from microsoft - do a google search for ".NET" and "microsoft"
              (*) you need the lst and pp file optimization service mod to use collision detection for schoolmate - get it here
              (*) if you want to use the new pp file defrag feature, you need to download "Contig.exe" and put it into the <wizzard install>\_general\tools directory - you can get it here

features and functions included in version 0.4.5
              (*) possibility to undo a mod that has been applied with wizzard
              (*) LST_INSERT functionality based on afkhound lst injection format (as known from SB3 wizzard)
              (*) new TGA_INSERT functionality to allow to insert tga files (size 128x96) into the big tga files with 8 clothes. The wizzard will put it in the right spot.
              (*) this release will support the main game and up to 4 addons (this is for compatibility only) e.g. SB3 has main game, plus pack, gracur, xmas, etc.
              (*) each supported game will need a profile file to tell the wizzard what to do, where to find the files, etc.
              (*) support for mods in .7z archive format
              (*) support for 64bit windows and windows vista
              (*) lst_insert will no longer be needed and will be replaced by internal routines
              (*) availability status for all tools is shown on the status tab
              (*) possibility to display all mods / only applied mods / only not applied mods
              (*) a mod patch log with runtime in seconds is displayed for each applied mod
              (*) Filters and quick filter textbox to find the right mod even faster
              (*) Modding Support for AG3 (main dir in the 7z modfile has to be named "AG3")
              (*) collision detection for schoolmate
              (*) Wizzard remembers the last game profile now and will auto select it on startup
              (*) support for direct copy of files into m_tex subfolders has been added
              (*) Possibility to skip game selection screen has been added
              (*) Second enhanced version of save file patcher for AG3 included
              (*) Possibility to defrag pp files after changes have been made has been added
              (*) massive girl skin editor for AG3 has been added
              (*) readme file included in the distribution has been very much improved
              (*) collision detection for AG3 has been added
              (*) girl skin editor for AG3 has been improved (now with ini file) and renamed to "girl texture editor"
              (*) functionality to copy files into M_COS folder and sub folders has been included
              (*) color overlay for overlay images added to girl texture editor
              (*) greatly improved speed of girl texture editor
              (*) check for write protected pp files has been added
              (*) free space check for game drive and wizzard drive has been added
              (*) new profile for SM has been added to make use of the free space check
              (*) girl texture editor now got the possibilty to save "models" for certain areas of the girl (e.g. face or body) and copy it easily to another girl.
              (*) values from different girls can be "mixed" now using the girl basefile editor
              (*) when updating the girl's js3cmi file, the js3csi can now be updated as well
              (*) girl texture editor can now edit the guy as well
              (*) added a mod history file named "mod_history.txt"
              (*) Wizzard now supports the expansion voice types J, Y and S
              (*) Wizzard now supports the AG3+ expansion hair types
              (*) girl skin editor for AG3(+) now supports 24bit bmp files
              (*) support for Illusion game HAKO added
              (*) Hako save file and memory file editor added
              (*) support for face shapes 6 to 10 for HAKO has been added
              (*) AG3 girl size changer has been added
              (*) AG3 guyl size changer has been added
              (*) A new game profile for AHM has been added to support AHM + Photo + Eskmate
              (*) ppextractor has been updated to v0.7.1 (thanks to SSP)
              (*) texturemethods.dll has been updated to support Yuusha (thanks you Alamar for your help)
              (*) A new game profile for Yuusha has been added
              (*) Yuusha texture editor has been added
              (*) PP format detection for Yuusha has been fixed (hopefully)
              (*) Yuusha size changer has been added
              (*) Yuusha "humanization" settings changer has been added

known issues in version 0.4.5
              (*) save patcher for schoolmate is not included
              (*) TGA_INSERT functionality for schoolmate will only work when standard file size tga are used (256x384 for 8x and 128x96 for 1x)
              (*) save patcher for HAKO is not included

information on mod file structure
              First of all, the mod file structure is as close to the mod file structure known from SB3 as it was possible. Let's asume I just made a mod named mytest that is clothing mod for all girls. The .7z filename would be something like [SM][all girls][mytest][darkhound][v0.1].7z
              Inside this file there has to be the following file structure: directories in red, files in blue
              [SM][all girls][mytest][darkhound][v0.1].txt -> file with description of the mod
              [SM][all girls][mytest][darkhound][v0.1].jpg -> preview pic for the mod
              [SM][all girls][mytest][darkhound][v0.1]1.jpg -> an additional preview pic for the mod
              SM -> directory to include all the mods for the main game (this is same name as the gameID from the game profile file)
              SM\LST_INSERT -> all the files to mod lst files using afkhound lst insert format have to be placed into this directory
              SM\TGA_INSERT -> all the tga files that should to use the tga insert logic have to be placed into this directory
              SM\<anyfile>.pp -> this file will be directly copied into the game\data directory replacing any existing <anyfile>.pp
              SM\sm05_00 -> any file in this directory will be inserted into the pp file sm05_00.pp. If the pp does not yet exist it will be created. Any exisiting file with the same name will be overwritten.
              AG3\M_TEX --> (so far this function is AG3 only) you need to create subdirs in this directories with the same
              name as in the game's save\m_tex\<subdirs>. Any file you put into this <subdir> will be copied to the game
              save\m_tex\<subdir>. Any existing file will be replaced and a copy will be created in the backup to undo
              the mod
              AG3\M_COS --> (so far this function is AG3 only) you need to put files or create subdirs in this directory
              Any file you put into the M_COS directory will be copied to the game save\m_cos\ directory. Any file
              in the M_COS\<subdir> will be copied to the game save\m_cos\<subdir>. Missing directories will be created.
              Any existing file will be replaced and a copy will be created in the backup to undo the mod

The main directories in the 7z file(s) to be used with Illusion Wizzard have to have the following names (in capital letters):
              (*) for schoomate: SM
              (*) for artificial girl 3: AG3
              (*) for Illusion Hako: HAKO
              (*) for HAKO Vignette: HAKO_VIGNETTE
              (*) for @Home Mate: AHM
              (*) for @Home Mate Photo: AHM_PHOTO
              (*) for Esk Mate: ESK_MATE
              (*) for Yuusha: YUUSHA
              (*) for Yuusha Botsu: YUUSHA_BOTSU

general information
              (*) In one of the next versions, I intend to have full compatibility with mods made for SB3 wizzard, meaning illusion wizzard will also replace sb3 wizzard in the future
              (*) the new wizzard has been designed to work with future illusion games more or less out of the box (only new game parameter files) or with only minor adjustments to the code
              (*) illusion wizzard will no longer use integrated routines to decrypt pp files. This may sound like a step backwards, but it will save a lot of time for future games. Especially since Alamar is doing a far better job at writing pp file decrypters than I will ever be able to do myself.

details on TGA_INSERT format and functionality
              Spoiler
              The preview files for the clothes are 256x384 pixels (tga format 32bit with alpha layer) and include 8 clothes in each file. 4 rows and 2 columns, esentially one "page" in schoolmate. In order to be able to replace a preview pic for only one of these 8 clothes we need to be able to replace a part of the tga file. This is basically what the TGA_INSERT functionality will do.
              Here are the basics: The tga file to be inserted needs to be exactly 128x96 pixels (tga format 32bit with alpha layer). It has to be placed in a folder named TGA_INSERT. The filename has to be [line number in lst file]<lstfilename>.tga - e.g. [0]cat_a01.tga. In the example, the wizzard will look in line 0 (first line) of the lst file cat_a01.lst and get the pp file and the tga file to be changed. From the line number the wizzard will know which part of the tga file to modify. And voila it will be possible to change only 1 preview pic for the clothes.

readme file for version 0.4.5
              Spoiler
              Welcome to Illusion Wizzard
              Version is 0.4.5 beta, release date 31.10.2009

================================================== =========
              Before you use the tool, backup any files you want to mod.
              Don't say I didn't warn you!

And read the damn readme file - that's what I wrote it for
              ================================================== =========

purpose of the program and what is included in the distribution
              =================================================
              The program will insert mods into Illusion games. It comes with a graphical
              user interface. The following programs are included in this distribution:
              - Illusion_Wizzard.exe (the main program), Version 0.3d beta
              - SchoolMateDecrypt_to_Retail.exe (thanks to Alamar)
              - AG3Decrypt_to_AG3Demo.exe (thanks to Alamar)
              - 7zip.exe (command line version)
              - TextureMethods.dll (thanks to Alamar)
              - PPExtractor.exe (thanks to ScumSuckingPig)

setting up the wizzard for first time use
              ===============================
              - extract all the files in the archive into a directoy of your choise. Please
              make sure that you keep the directory structure within the archive intact.
              - you need .net version 2.0 installed to run the gui application
              - for each new game, run wizzard once with the game profile to auto
              generate the directory structure for that game
              - open illusion_wizzard.exe and you will see all the mods in the mod list
              "window"

how to add and apply a mod
              ==================
              - copy all the mods archives you want to use into the \mods subdirectory
              do not unpack/extract them, just copy the archive
              - select the game you want to mod in the game selection screen
              - click on any mod to see the preview picture and the description on the right
              side
              - click the apply button to apply the mod to your illusion game
              - if the mod has been applied already and for one reason or another you want
              to apply it again, use the "force mod" button. In that case the undo/backup files
              will not be changed.

game profiles
              ============
              - the game profiles are stored in the sub directory \_general\game_profiles
              of the illusion wizzard installation path
              - the game profile defines where certain game files are stored, what functions
              are supported by the wizzard and so on
              - each game needs a well set up game profile to be supported by illusion wizzard
              - do not mess with the game profiles until you know exactly what you are doing

status tab
              ========
              - the status tab gives you information about directory settings of the game(s)
              - the status tab also holds the information about available/necessary tools
              and their availability status

options tab
              ========
              - the options tab allows you to specify all kinds of settings for the wizzard
              - switch on detailed logging: log file shown in the box when a mod is applied
              will include more details when switched on
              - expert mode: will bypass some of the checks and allows to select more than
              one mod at a time and apply them all
              - time to switch to next picture: is used to change the intervall between changes
              from one preview picture to another - is only used when picture switching is
              not turned off
              - turn off picture switching: well this turns picture switching off
              - collision detection settings (only supported for the specific game are shown):
              -- ask: a box will appear and ask you any time a collison has been detected
              -- auto/overwrite: if there is a free slot, wizzard will use it, otherwise
              the mod overwrites the line specified in the lst file
              -- auto/ask: if there is a free slot, wizzard will use it, otherwise a box
              will appear and ask you what you want to do
              -- off/overwrite: no collision detection is done, each mod uses the line from
              its lst file
              - specify <xx> folder manually: allows you to specify a game or addon folder
              manually in case there is a problem with your registry settings
              - specify game/addonx exe button: will activate the buttons on the top right of
              the main window to start the exe specifed
              - game selector settings: allows you to skip the game selector screen and to auto
              load the game profile selected in the drop down box
              - contig file defragmenter settings: will defrag the pp files after changes have
              been made to them

save patcher (AG3)
              ==============
              - list of all girls is shown together with information on names, world
              - no preview pic means the girl has not yet been saved at least once in make.exe
              - load/refresh list: well it will refresh the list of girls
              - edit girl skin: will start the skin editor for the selected girl
              - edit girl basefile: will start the basefile editor for the selected girl
              - edit girl savefile: will start the savefile (that's the one that links the girl
              to a world/guy) editor for the selected girl

special section on girl skin editor (AG3)
              ===================================
              - this editor will only work if you use standard names in your girl's pp file
              -- body skin: aa15_00_00.bmp inside body.xx
              -- face skin: ab01_01_02.bmp inside head.xx
              -- pubic hair: ab24_01_01.tga inside body.xx (please note that ab24_01_02.tga,
              ab24_01_03.tga, ab24_01_04.tga are not supported, so you will need an
              uncensor mod)
              -- vagina: ab24_03_01.tga inside body.xx
              -- anus: ab24_07_01.tga inside body.xx
              -- nipple: aa16_00_00.tga inside body.xx
              -- body ref: a15_ref01.bmp inside body.xx
              - if you use the editor for a girl the first time, a backup of all the files
              listed above is created
              - modding object: the part/object you want to mod - simply click on the desired
              button and the corresponding file will show
              - modding action:
              -- overlay: this option will overlay the selected modding file over the
              "result image" using alpha transparency - standard option if original file
              is in bmp24bit format. Please note that overlay on a tga file will keep
              the original alpha channel and only overlay the three rgb bytes
              -- replace: this option will replace the "result image" with the modfile, this
              is the standard option if original is in tga32bit format
              - Actions to take:
              -- restore original: this will restore the backup and show it in the
              "result image" picture box
              -- restore current: this will copy the "current image" to the "result image"
              -- color overlay percentage: you can specify the percentage the chosen color
              will be overlayed with the "result image", 0 means no overlay, 100 means
              "result image" will get the selected color
              -- change overlay color: to change the overlay color, click on the small color
              symbol right beside the text: "Color"
              -- preview(color): this will overlay the "current image" with the selected
              color and overlay percentage and show the result in the "preview image"
              -- apply(color): if you are satisfied with the preview color, you can use
              apply(color) to overlay the"result image" with the color
              -- apply modfile: this will overlay/replace the "result image" with the selected
              modfile
              -- refresh mods: this will referesh the file list displayed in "modding file list"
              -- save: this will finally save the "result image" as "current image" replacing
              the file inside the girl's pp
              -- close: well obviously this will close the girl skin editor, please note that
              there is no check about changes and no warning to save
              - other objects on the screen:
              -- modding file list: only tga32bit files are supported to be used as modfiles
              they have to be saved in the folder:
              <wizzard install dir>\AG3\skins\<modding object>
              the folder structure will be auto created if you start the girl skin editor
              for the first time
              -- preview image: this will show the modfile overlaying or replacing the "current
              image"
              -- result image: if you click apply/apply modfile, the color/modfile will be
              applied to the "result image" (not was is shown in the preview, only the
              color/modfile itself is applied)
              -- current image: The image currently stored inside the girl's pp file
              -- if you right click on any of the picture boxes, you will get a context menu
              that allows you to see the pic in 512x512, 1024x1024 size or save it to hd in
              bmp32bit/bmp24bit or tga32bit format (tga is only supported if source material
              is a tga)

supported functions
              ================
              - support of game profiles to hopefully support new illusion games
              - support of illusion games with up to 4 add ons
              - autodetection of the game and addons installation directories and display
              of the information in the status tab (with support for 64bit windows)
              - manual overwrite of the installation dirs in the options tab, values are saved in
              the ini file, manual setting will be indicated in the status tab
              - can insert any file into any existing .pp file
              - can modify exisiting .lst files using the Afker/darkhound lst insertion format
              (this is done through an integrated class)
              - supports mod archives in the following formats: 7z, zip and rar (any of those
              file extensions will work, even if the archive is in another format, because
              7zip will autodetect the format)
              - for each applied mod, an undo/backup mod archive will be created - so the mod
              can be "uninstalled"
              - a description and a preview picture will be displayed if they are inside the
              mod archive, no need to copy them somewhere manually. The picture has
              to be in jpg format and the description in plain txt.
              - multiple pictures can be included for one mod now, they will be rotated
              automatically, the first picture has to be named like the mod (.jpg) next
              picture modname1.jpg, modname2.jpg and so on, maximum number of
              preview pictures for one mod is 10
              - time to switch between pictures can be specified (1 to 9 seconds)
              - preview picture switching can be turned off completely
              - various filters including a quick filter can be set on the Mods and installed
              Mods tabs
              - additinal pp files are copied to the game\data folders
              - several mods can be "queued" and then be applied with one click
              - queue management functions (delete single entry, clear all)
              - a mod patch log with runtime in seconds will be displayed for each mod
              - game and addon exe files can be specified in the options tab - the games
              can then be launched with the click of a button
              - possibility to delete mod files from the HD in illusion wizzard (Mods and installed
              Mods)
              - double clicking the preview picture will show a full size version in an
              additional form within Illusion Wizzard
              - expert_mode switch to bypass some of the messages and to allow multiple
              selections in the mods list and to force/apply multiple mods with one click
              - the queue can be saved to a file and reloaded from a file
              - hotkey support for the following fuctions is now available:
              apply mod (ctrl + a) / force mod (ctrl + f) / send to queue (ctrl + s)
              - direct copy of files into the m_tex subfolders of Artificial Girl 3
              - second version of savefile editor functionality for AG3 is inluded
              - possibility to defrag files using contig.exe
              - build in girl skin editor
              - HAKO save and memory file editor included

structure of the mod archive files
              ==========================
              This is an important part for all modders out there. This section describes how the directory and file
              structure has to be set up within the mod archive so that the mod will work with sb3_insert.

directory structure, asuming the mod file is named:
              [gameID][Clothes][All girls][test].7z

gameID --> directory: all the files that have to go into the gameID pp-file directory have to be put there
              |- pp-filename1 --> subdirectory of gameID: all the files that are in this directory will be inserted into the pp file: pp-filename1.pp
              |- pp-filename2 --> subdirectory of gameID: all the files that are in this directory will be inserted into the pp file: pp-filename2.pp
              |- newfile.pp --> file in directory SB3: the file newfile.pp will be copied into the gameID pp-file directory
              |- LST_INSERT --> special subdirectory of gamID: Into this directory the modding files for lst have to go. One or several lst modfiles can be used. Filename can be anything you want to use.
              The lst modfile in this directoy will mod the lst file for gameID specified in the game profile
              |- TGA_INSERT --> (so far this function is schoolmate only) only tga files may be put into this directory. The tga file has to be exactly 128x96 pixels (tga format 32bit with alpha layer).
              The filename has to be [line number in lst file]<lstfilename>.tga - e.g. [0]cat_a01.tga. In the example, the wizzard will look in line 0 (first line) of the lst file cat_a01.lst and get the pp file and the tga file to be changed.
              From the line number the wizzard will know which part of the tga file to modify. And voila it will be possible to change only 1 preview pic for the clothes.
              |- M_TEX --> (so far this function is AG3 only) you need to create subdirs in this directories with the same
              name as in the game's save\m_tex\<subdirs>. Any file you put into this <subdir> will be copied to the game
              save\m_tex\<subdir>. Any existing file will be replaced and a copy will be created in the backup to undo
              the mod
              |- M_COS --> (so far this function is AG3 only) you need to put files or create subdirs in this directory
              Any file you put into the M_COS directory will be copied to the game save\m_cos\ directory. Any file
              in the M_COS\<subdir> will be copied to the game save\m_cos\<subdir>. Missing directories will be created.
              Any existing file will be replaced and a copy will be created in the backup to undo the mod

addon1ID --> all the files that have to go into the addon1 pp-file directory have to be put there
              |- pp-filename1 --> --> subdirectory of addon1ID: all the files that are in this directory will be inserted into pp-filename1
              |- newfile.pp --> file in directory addon1ID: the file newfile.pp will be copied into the addon1ID pp-file directory
              |- LST_INSERT --> special subdirectory of addon1ID: Into this directory the modding files for lst have to go. One or several lst modfiles can be used. Filename can be anything you want to use.
              The lst modfile in this directoy will mod the lst file for gameID specified in the game profile

[gameID][Clothes][All girls][test].txt --> description file not in any directory, has to have the same name as the modfile with extension .txt
              [gameID][Clothes][All girls][test].jpg --> preview pic not in any directory, has to have the same name as the modfile with extension .jpg
              [gameID][Clothes][All girls][test]1.jpg --> preview pic not in any directory, has to have the same name as the modfile +1 with extension .jpg
              [gameID][Clothes][All girls][test]2.jpg --> preview pic not in any directory, has to have the same name as the modfile +2 with extension .jpg

known issues
              ===========
              - free disk space is not checked before a mod is applied, so make sure you got enugh free disk space on the drive you intstalled illusion wizzard
              - collision check is only supported for schoolmate so far
              - save patcher for schoolmate is not included
              - TGA_INSERT functionality for schoolmate will only work when standard file size tga are used (256x384 for 8x and 128x96 for 1x)

what to expect in future releases
              ==========================
              - more bug fixes when bugs show up
              - support of multiple languages with language files
              - improved error detection and error handling

credits and thanks
              ===============
              - to Alamar for all the great tools and pp file decrypters/encrypters
              - to Dili from hongfire, I took a lot of good ideas from the illusionist program (general
              layout, not coding)
              - go to nobody123 from hongfire forum for all the good ideas and work done on
              ilusion files, he also posted the basics behind encryption/decryption of .lst files.
              Without his work this tool would not have been possible
              - to wurlox from hongire forum for all the work on illusion games and basics behind.
              Without him, it would only be only 1/2 has much fun.
              - to Afker from hongfire forum for his idea for this excelent file structure to simplify
              the modding of lst files. Without his ideas and the kick to get me started, this
              program would not exist.
              - to Rawmonk for his work on the .xx file structure.
              - to Anand and wurlox for many new ideas that have been integrated into the
              wizzard
              - to warior for alpha testing
              - to theshadow for bugging me about my programming style and for helping to
              improve the program
              - to Alamar again for his dll to have easy access to the texture files
              (and again for his help in making the update to support AHM)
              - to ScumSuckingPig for all his great work on the illusion games and for
              the pp extractor for HAKO also thanks for the update to support AHM
              - to everybody else addicted to modding illusion games

================================================== =======
              If you find any bugs pm darkhound at hongfire forum.
              If anyone wants to know:
              Illusion_wizzard.exe is written in VB.net

I hope you like this little piece of software
              ================================================== =======

version history
              ===========
              [0.4.5 beta] - new features for Yuusha
              bug fixes:
              - some small bugs in texture editor ini files fixed

new features:
              - character size adjustment for Yuusha added
              - Yuusha "humanization" settings can be adjusted
              - Yuusha texture editor now supports all 60 slots

[0.4.4 beta] - release to better support Yuusha
              bug fixes:
              - pp format detection for yuusha should be fixed

new features:
              - game profile for Yuusha is now included
              - texture editor for Yuusha added
              - ppextractor 7.1 included to support Yuusha (thanks SPP)
              - texturemethods.dll has been updated (thanks alamar)

[0.4.3 beta] - bug fixes and some new features
              bug fixes:
              - using addon2 will work now (was broken in v0.4.2)
              - refresh button in AG3 save patcher has been corrected
              - memory leak problem with switching of preview pics fixed

new features:
              - girls can now be sorted by any field in save patcher for AG3
              - profiles to support AHM + Photo + ESKMate added
              - ppextractor 6.2 included to support AHM (thanks SPP)

[0.4.2 beta] - bug fixes and AG3 guy size changer
              bug fixes:
              - AG3 girl size changer window size is now fix

new features:
              - AG3 guy size changer has been added

[0.4.1 beta] - bug fixes for AG3 texture editor and size changer
              bug fixes:
              - backup of guy textures is now correct and they can be restored
              - fixed a bug in the AG3 save patcher screen when using refresh

new features:
              - girl hair numbers up to 80 can be used now
              - girl and costume size changer has been added

[0.4.0 beta] - bug fix for HAKO save game editor
              bug fixes:
              - fixed a bug that let to crashes i the hako save editor
              if certain characters were in the girl's name
              - fixed a bug when save files were reloaded

new features:
              - added support for face shapes 6 to 10 for HAKO

[0.3g beta] - HAKO save editor included
              bug fixes:
              - save patcher tab for hako was shown for ag3 and sm
              - mod removal was not logged correctly

new features:
              - save game patcher for HAKO *.sav and *.cdt files added
              - new version of SPP's "PPExtractor.exe" included
              (now supports HAKO Vignette)

[0.3f beta] - HAKO and more AG3+ support and new features
              bug fixes:
              - some bugs in addon detection have been fixed

new features:
              - added support for HAKO
              - added AG3+ hair styles support
              - girl skin editor now supports 24bit bmp files

[0.3e beta] - bug fixes and AG3+ support
              bug fixes:
              - fixed a bug in the free line detection
              - fixed another length > 0 bug when game dir was specified manually
              - manual settings for addons will now be displayed in the options
              - filter options have been fixed to display all mods correctly

new features:
              - values from different girls can be "mixed" now using the girl basefile editor
              - queue names can now be specified when loading/saving queues
              - when updating the girl's js3cmi file, the js3csi can now be updated as well
              - girl texture editor can now edit the guy as well
              - added a mod history file named "mod_history.txt"
              - Wizzard now supports the expansion voice types J, Y and S

[0.3d beta] - bug fixes and new features
              bug fixes:
              - fixed the length must be greater zero bug that occured under certain
              circumstances
              - queue function has been fixed and should work now

new features:
              - girl texture editor now got the possibilty to save "models" for certain areas
              of the girl (e.g. face or body) and copy it easily to another girl.

[0.3c beta] - bug fixes and new features
              bug fixes:
              - fixed a bug that prevented the girl skin editor from saving a file to the pp file
              - removed some testing code that tried to save a file "c:\test.tga" which could
              have caused problems on windows vista os
              - refresh list button in the girl texture editor will no longer remove the result image
              - setting the game path manually should work now
              - removing the manual game path setting when it has been saved before will
              no longer auto pop up the directory selection resulting in an endless loop

new features:
              - color overlay for overlay images added to girl skin editor
              - missing options for girl base file editor have been added
              - greatly improved speed of girl texture editor
              - progress bar added to girl texture editor
              - AG3 game profile has been adjusted to be able to start AG3_Play as
              addon1
              - check for write protected pp files has been added
              - free space check for game drive and wizzard drive has been added

[0.3b beta] - improvement of girl skin editor, collision detection for AG3, bug fixes
              bug fixes:
              - fixed some crashes when a file was not found in the girl skin editor

new features:
              - collision detection for AG3 has been added
              - filecopy into the game's \save\m_cos\ and <subdir> folders is now supported
              - girl skin editor has been renamed to girl texture editor
              - girl texture editor can now be configured by via ini file
              - girl texture editor supports more texture files now

[0.3a beta] - bug fix release
              bug fixes:
              - fixed a bug that prevented wizzard from working if Contig.exe is not present
              in the tools directory

[0.3 beta] - bug fixes, improvement of save file patcher, new girl skin editor
              bug fixes:
              - mod queue function has been fixed and should now work again

new features:
              - Illusion_wizzard_install_check.txt file is now written
              - save patcher for girl's profile has been enhanced
              - option to skip game selection screen has been added
              - contig.exe support to defrag files has been added
              - girl skin editor has been added

[0.2 beta] - save editor for AG3 and M_TEX copy support
              bug fixes:
              - none that I remember

new features:
              - the last game you selected is now "remembered" by wizzard
              - first version of the save file editor for AG3 has been added
              - filecopy into the game's \save\m_tex\<subdir> folders is now supported

[0.1b beta] - collision detection for SM and bug fixes
              bug fixes:
              - fixed a bug that made the wizzard create wrong undofiles for lst_insert
              - fixed a bug that let wizzard crash when any lst file had an unexpected line length
              - allows to delete mods from the HD now
              - game selector .jpg file has been updated

new features:
              - schoolmate: support for collision detection

[0.1a beta] - bug fix release and support for AG3 make trial
              bug fixes:
              - corrected a bug in the lst insert routines that could crash the wizzard

new features:
              - game profile for AG3_MAKE_TRIAL is now inlcuded
              - AG3Decrypt_to_AG3Demo.exe is now included

[0.1 beta] - first release

changes in version 0.4.4 and 0.4.5
              [0.4.5 beta] - new features for Yuusha
              bug fixes:
              - some small bugs in texture editor ini files fixed

new features:
              - character size adjustment for Yuusha added
              - Yuusha "humanization" settings can be adjusted
              - Yuusha texture editor now supports all 60 slots

[0.4.4 beta] - release to better support Yuusha
              bug fixes:
              - pp format detection for yuusha should be fixed

new features:
              - game profile for Yuusha is now included
              - texture editor for Yuusha added
              - ppextractor 7.1 included to support Yuusha (thanks SPP)

To install Illusion wizzard, simply extract it to a directory of your choice. Please make sure you leave the directory structure unchanged.
              If you install it over an existing version, please make sure to check the options tab for the collision detection settings and switch them on.

Happy modding to everybody.

If you find any bugs or encounter any problems, let me know about it by pm.

In order to create the necessary directory structure for each game, run the wizzard once for that game, then the directory structure will be created automatically. If your are using an earlier version of illusion wizzard, simply copy all the files from the archive into your install directory and replace all.

If you are running 64bit windows, please replace the game profiles for schoomlate (sm.pro) and for AG3 (AG3.pro) in folder _general\game_profiles with the one in the zip archives: SM_64bit_v01b+.zip and AG3_64bit_v03c+.zip

If you need the 800x600 illusion wizzard version, download the standard version and get the additional 800x600.exe from the link in this thread. Copy the 800x600.exe into the same folder where you put the standard exe. (not yet available as v0.4.5)

download standard Wizzard v0.4.5 from here

darkhound
              Attached Files
              Last edited by darkhound; 10-31-2009, 09:12 AM.
              HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

AG3 Decrypt + AG3 Savefile Parser + AG3 Subtitle Mod + SB3Utility + Other Stuff

AG3Decrypt_v2.2_bin+src.rar
                Unpacks SB3, SM Figure/Trial/Retail, and AG3 MakeTrial/Welcome/Retail formats.
                Repacks to AG3 MakeTrial/Retail format.
                For AG3 save files (.js3wrd/.js3cmi/.js3csd/.js3csi/.js3up), it only xor's the file with a 32-byte code. It doesn't negate text bytes.

Requires the .NET Framework v2.0 SP1 or later.

Instructions
                Drag-n-drop .pp or AG3 save files to unpack/decrypt
                Drag-n-drop folders or .decrypt files to repack/encrypt
                Switch: '-q' for no prompt to exit

Notes:
                - This isn't a pack with each destination format like v1.1. If you want to do cross-game conversions, you can use SB3Utility v0.6 Pre8 and later. If you really want a pack, PM me and I'll make one if there's popular demand.
                - You can just use AG3Decrypt v1.1 and don't need v2.0 if you're only using it with .pp files.

v2.2 - Fixed typo "Unpacking SM MakeTrial..." to "Unpacking AG3 MakeTrial...". Fixed "#define origorder" in source code (only affects debugging)
                v2.1 - Added '-q' switch for no prompt to exit for script automation
                v2.0 - Initial version

AG3SaveParser_v0.2_bin+src.rar
                This parses .js3wrd & .js3csd files and outputs them to .txt files. This is to help programmers figure out the file structures.

Requires the .NET Framework v2.0 SP1 or later.

Instructions
                Drag-n-drop one or more files to it, and it'll create a .txt file for each one.

v0.2 - Added file offsets to the output
                v0.1 - Initial version

AG3 Subtitle Mod & Translation Thread
                This shows subtitles when the girls speak.

SB3Utility v0.7.x and other versions
                Moved to the SB3Utility Releases and Discussion thread.

Other Stuff
                JS3_Play.exe Disassembly Notes
                JS3 Cheat Engine Table
                AG3 Trainer v0.3 (abandoned)
                Last edited by Alamar; 01-22-2011, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Official English Launcher

Current version: Release 3.5 for the basic game and Release 4.3 for AG3 Plus

Get the launcher for AG3 Plus here.

Get the launcher the basic game here.

Last Update: 2008-09-26

Release 3 is meant exclusively for version 1.03 of Illusion's Artificial Girl 3.

If you use an older or newer version, it might not work as intended. Get the patch to update AG3 to v1.03 here.

Features:
                  • Fully translated(*) game launcher and Character Maker.
                  • DVD/Region Check removed.(1)
                  • Unlimited number of traits.(2) Childhood friend and Blood related were left mutually exclusive to avoid ingame problems.
                  • You can manually enter values from -999 up to 9999 in the Character Maker (by typing them in those little boxes beside the sliders).(3)
                  • You now can enter player names in latin characters in order to create new worlds without language support for Japanese.(2)
                  • Easy to translate in other languages. Working tabs with up to 63 characters per string.

To get a fully translated game, you'll also need an english interface. Get one here.

If you haven't installed Illusion Wizzard yet, get it from the link above. You'll need it in order to translate the js3_00_00_00.pp file, since I won't include a pre-made one any longer.

Screenshots:

ReadMe:
                  Spoiler

Code:
                  ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The HongFire Modding/Translation Club proudly presents

Illusion's Artificial Girl 3

Official English Launcher

Release 3.5

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

IMPORTANT!

I've put a lot of time and dedication into creating and maintaining this docu-
                    ment. So please take the time to read it carefully and follow the instructions
                    given.
                    Most of the questions that may arise have been already answered in here. So
                    promise to read (or search; most text editors got a search funktion) at least
                    the troubleshooting section before cluttering the threads at HF. Thank you!

Greetings, Hentaijin (last update 2008-01-15)

/// Features ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

o  Fully translated(*) game launcher and Character Maker.

o  DVD/Region Check removed. (Thnx to TheShadow)

o  Unlimited number of traits. (Thnx to Fuzzier)

o  You can manually enter values from -999 up to 9999 in the Character Maker
                     (by typing them in these little boxes beside the sliders).

o  Create new worlds without the need for hiragana. You now can enter latin
                     letters for the player name. You don't have to press [Enter] any longer.

*) There may be still untranslated error messages left, but you are not very
                     likely to see any of them. If you happen to do so anyway, read the section
                     about troubleshooting.

/// Installing the Game ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

TheShadow's FAQ got a very detailled description of the installation process.

http://theshadow.8tt.org/files/ag3/faq/index.htm

Go there, read it and follow his instructions. You'll also find a mirror of the
                  patch there that you need to update the game to version 1.03, if the link below
                  doesn't work (sometimes Illusion redirects you to Yahoo Japan).

http://www.illusion.jp/support/title/js3_sp_003.exe

If you haven't installed the update in the process of following TheShadow's
                  tutorial, here is how it's done:

You'll probably need support for Japanese to install the patch. Read the FAQ or
                  Wiki (technical help) on how to do this. If everything is set up:

1.) Start "js3_sp_003.exe" and decompress the contents of this self-exctracting
                      archive to some temporary folder.

2.) Go there and start "filecopy.exe"

3.) Click the left button.

4.) Wait until the progress bar reaches 100%.

5.) Click the right button.

Done! Easy, wasn't it?

After you installed the patch, you won't need asian language support any longer.
                  With the files supplied in this archive, AG3 should run on any system.

In any case, DO NOT mail/PM me about installation issues. It's not my job to
                  get your game running but to make it readable. Well, actually it's not my job
                  either but my hobby. So better treat me nice(*).

*) BTW My reputation bar isn't maxed out yet. *hint*hint* (**)

**) That means to click on this little icon (the 2nd from the right, with the
                      check mark and the cross) on top of each post, click on "approve" and type
                      something encouraging into the textbox, like: "You're the greatest!",
                      "I'll name my new-born son Hentaijin!" or "Excuse my vulgarity. But I want
                      your cock!" (only female cos-players with attached photo! ;)

/// Installing the Launcher ////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Please make sure, there isn't already a more recent version of the launcher by
                  checking the link below:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1386512&postcount=9

Done? Okay! Let's go on...

If you haven't installed darkhound's Illusion Wizard yet, do it now. (Be aware
                  that you need the .NET framework to run it. The wizard's ReadMe will tell you,
                  which version(s) you need.)

Now to the last act...

HINT: If you screwed somewhere in the installation process and have japanese
                        characters in your game path, use the RegFixer to set your registry to
                        English. Else the game won't run without language support for Japanese.

Let's assume that you've installed the game to "C:\illusion\AG3":

1.) unpack this archive in some temporary folder

2.) move "AG3_Make.exe" and "AG3_Play.exe" to "C:\illusion\AG3" and
                      make some short-cuts to your desktop for them

3.) move "[AG3][general][English Translation][Hentaijin][v1.03.5].7z" to the
                      wizard's \mods\ folder

4.) start the wizard and apply the mod above

5.) now you can delete the temporary folder, or just keep it for sentimental
                      reasons ;)

6.) read the Wiki on how to get started

To get a fully translated game you'll also need a translation for the in-game
                  GUI and some location icons. You can get both at the mod release thread.

Just for the case you wonder, why I called this package "English Translation"
                  then: When I called it "English Launcher", several people started to translate
                  the Character Maker because they figured, launcher would only mean Play.exe. ;)

/// Troubleshooting ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Q: I get an "Game isn't properly installed. Use the RegFixer." error.

A: Download the RegFixer from the link below and tell it to set your
                     installation to "English".

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=126

Q: I get can hear no sound in the game at all.

A: Go to [Configuration] -> [Game Effects] and set "3D Sound Quality" to "Off".

Q: Character Maker crashes whenever I try to save a girl.

A: This problem might be caused by other installed mods that use huge textures
                     (e.g. 2048x2048).

Q: The girls in the Character Maker all have no hair.

A: The baldy woman phenomenom is caused by a version conflict. Either you didn't
                     update AG3 to the required version, or you are using the wrong release of the
                     launcher. This scares the girls so much that they lose all their hair... ;)
                     Seriously, make a clean new install of AG3, update it to the required version
                     (find out which, in the "Installing the Game" section) and finally install
                     the launcher.

Q: I updated AG3 to version x.xx and now all the buttons in Character Maker
                     reverted back to Japanese.

A: Serves you right! :P Seriously, what did you expect? After all my warnings to
                     use this laucher only with the version it is intended for, it was a really,
                     really stupid idea to update at this time.
                     Well, usually you can get it to work again, if you re-apply the pp file trans-
                     lation ([AG3][general][English Translation][Hentaijin][vX.XX].7z). But that's
                     no final solution. It's not even guaranteed to work in every case. Just wait
                     until I finished the translation of the version you updated to. Then do the
                     update again and install the correct launcher after that. Oh, and promise to
                     follow Hentaijin's directions in the future. ;)

Q: I can't do anything in the Character Maker, because I don't see this or that
                     button.

A: Make sure that the screen resolution of your desktop is set to at least
                     1024x768. (For Release 0 to 2 of the launcher you actually needed an even
                     higher screen resolution.)

Q: I made sure, my desktop's screen resolution is 1024x768 or higher but the
                     dialogs of Character Maker are still too big to fit the screen.

A: There are a few things you could try:

a) Make sure, your \WINDOWS\Fonts\ folder is hosting a file called
                        "TAHOMA.TTF". If it isn't, get this font somewhere off the web.

b) Make sure, your DPI setting is set to 96dpi. (right-click on an empty
                        area of your desktop ->Properties->Settings->Advanced->General)

c) Make sure, your font size is set to Normal. (right-click on an empty
                        area of your desktop ->Properties->Display Properties)

Q: I get an error message with nothing but question marks as text.

A: Read the Wiki on how to install support for Japanese on your system. If you
                     have everything set up, take a screenshot of the pop-up and send it attached
                     to an e-mail to <ag3modder@yahoo.com>. Also include at least the "Essential
                     Information" part of "system_info.txt" (start either AG3_Make.exe or 
                     AG3_Play.exe, click [System Information] and then [Save System Info]).

Thanks in advance for your help to improve the launcher.

Q: I get an error message consisting of "strange letters".

A: Your system is probably already set to Japanese. Just make sure, it isn NOT
                     set to Chinese or Korean and follow the directions given in the paragraph
                     above.

Didn't find a solution for your problem here? Then follow the instructions given
                  below:

o  Make sure, you got AG3 updated to the required version. See the section about
                     installing the game to know which one that would be.

o  Make sure, your sytem is up to AG3's minimum requirements. (Start either
                     AG3_Make.exe or AG3_Play.exe and click [System Information].)

o  Run TheShadows's RegFixer and change your registry to "English".

o  If your problems started after installing another mod, try to remove this
                     mod and see if this solves the issue.

If nothing of the above could fix your problem, send me a copy of your 
                  "system_info.txt" (start either AG3_Make.exe or AG3_Play.exe and click
                  [System Information], then [Save System Info]) and a detailled description
                  of your problem by PM or email.

/// Links //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Wiki:

http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Artificial_Girl_3

FAQ:

http://theshadow.8tt.org/files/ag3/faq/index.htm

AG3 Girls Data Base:

http://ag3.illusionist.sosavalanche.net/

Mod Release Thread:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76475

Discussion Thread:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76493

Gameplay Discussion Thread:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76578

Hongfire's hentai and club section offer many more AG3 related threads. Way too
                  much to list them all. Whatever may be your request, there is most likely an
                  appropriate thread already. Be sure to choose the right one!

/// Tips & Tricks //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

o  If you hold the [SHIFT] key while clicking [Start Game], AG3 will display
                     the frame rate.

o  Starting with version 1.03, the mouse wheel can be emulated by pressing the
                     [+] and [-] key on the numeric key pad. Emulating has the advantage, that the
                     cursor doesn't need to be in mushroom-shape for the wheel to take effect.

/// Address (Honorifics) ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

For kuropon and others interested in Nippon's culture, I've included a few notes
                  regarding the name-suffixes in the [Profile] tab of Character Maker...

-chan:

This suffix is kind of a diminutive, like calling someone Charly instead of
                  Charles. Adults use it to address children, children to address their parents
                  or relatives, and lovers to address their darling. The C-Type personality is
                  literally asking for this suffix. ;)

-kun:

This suffix is used under pals of the same age. If a girl uses this, it marks
                  her as tomboy. The correct choice for the K-Type personality, I guess.

-san:

This is the normal polite name-suffix. It can be translated as "Mister".

-sama:

Even more polite than -san, could be probably translated as "Sir".

(o-)nii(-chan/-san/-sama): (Big) Brother

The "nii"-family refers to one's older brother. It's also used to address
                  slightly older men that are no blood relatives.
                  If you've set the [Brother complex] trait, you should probably use this
                  address in order to get the desired effect.

sempai: Senior

Sempai is used in school or at work to address usually older classmates or
                  colleagues who entered the facility earlier than you and are therefore
                  superior. At least in Japan. ;)

go-shujin-sama: Husband

An ultra-polite address for one's husband. According to the Wiki it's also used
                  by maids to address the person they're serving and by slaves to address their
                  master. So it might be the perfect choice for the M-Type personality.

masutaa: Master

That's actually the english word "Master". It's used to address the proprietor
                  or manager of a bar, for example.

shishou: Coach

The literal meaning is roughly the same as "sensei", but it's specifically used
                  to refer to one's martial arts teacher or a sumo coach who owns his stable. The
                  right choice for the K-Type personality.

sensei: Teacher

Beside "-san" this is certainly the best known honorific in the western world.
                  It refers to teachers in the widest sense of the word.

/// List of "allowed" Names ////////////////////////////////////////////////////

If you enter one of the following names in ALL-UPPER-CASE (!) as player name,
                  the girls will call you that way, if you've set the address accordingly (e.g.
                  if you set the girl's address to "-chan" and enter "NOBU" as player name, she
                  will call you "Nobu-chan"; it will *not* work, if you enter "Nobu", "nobu" or
                  "nObU" as player name; I hope, you got the idea ;).

A, Akira, Akito, Atsushi, Chi, Dai, Daiki, Daisuke, E, Fumi, Ha, Haru, Hayate,
                  Hayato, He, Hide, Hideki, Hii, Hiro, Hiroaki, Hiroshi, Hiroyuki, Hitoshi, I,
                  Itsuki, Jun, Ka, Kaiji, Kaoru, Kazu, Kazuki, Kazuya, Ke, Keiichi, Keisuke, Ken,
                  Kenta, Ki, Kira, Kitarou, Kiyo, Ko, Kouichi, Kouji, Kousuke, Ku, Kuuya, Kyon,
                  Ma, Makoto, Manabu, Masa, Masaki, Masaru, Masato, Mi, Na, Nao, Naoki, Nobu,
                  Nori, Norio, O, Osamu, Re, Ren, Reo, Ri, Ryo, Ryu, Ryuuya, Sa, Satoshi, Satou,
                  Se, Shi, Shige, Shigeru, Shin, Shinji, Shinobu, Shirou, Shou, Shouhei, Shouta,
                  Shun, Shuu, So, Suzuki, Ta, Taichi, Taka, Takaaki, Takashi, Takayuki, Take,
                  Takeru, Takeshi, Taku, Takumi, Takuya, Tatsuya, Te, Teru, Tetsuya, To, Tomo,
                  Tooru, Toshi, Tsukasa, Tsutomu, Tsuyoshi, Wataru, Ya, Yasu, Yo, Yoshi,
                  Yoshihiro, Youhei, Yu, Yuki, Yutaka, Yuuichi, Yuuki, Yuusuke, Yuuta, Yuuya

/// History ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2008-01-15 Release 3.5: minor update to include the "hiragana-hack"

add: thanks to Fuzzier (and lovidio, who was the first to implement this idea)
                       you now can enter normal latin letters for the player name; no need for
                       pre-made save files any longer
                       since I included a translated association list, you can still get the names
                       recognized by the game to work, by entering them in Hepburn roumaji (see
                       the section about "allowed" names)
                  fix: found two fonts that weren't translated to TAHOMA yet; heck, how many more
                       different spellings of "MS Gothic" are there? :rolleyes:
                  add: finally included darkhound's clothing slots; to keep my life simple, they
                       are ain't filled yet though :P
                  fix: because many (including me) didn't really like the increased slider range,
                       I dropped this feature; those who *did* like it, will find a patch to
                       enable it again on the launcher's DL page
                  add: added more confirmed "troubleshoots" to the ReadMe and rearranged the
                       "layout"

2007-12-23 Release 3.02: another fix :eek:

fix: realized that I used backslashes in the URL that is inserted in the
                       description field if left empty; Doh!
                  fix: if you opened a js3cmi file with [Load Existing], out-of-range values would
                       be capped to the 0-100 range; Fuzzier fixed that (rep him!)

2007-12-22 Release 3.01: just a quick fix

fix: realized (unfortunately too late), that I redirected all occurences of the
                       M/A-Type string, but overlooked the crucial ones; Doh!
                       @NeonSamurai: where are you, when I need you most? ;)

2007-12-21 Release 3: update for AG3 v1.03

Starting from this release, I won't include a .pp file any longer. You'll get
                  the translated .lst/.bmp file(s) in Illusion Wizzard format instead.

add: completely overhauled all dialogs in Character Maker, to make them smaller
                       (for those with low screen resolutions), better looking, more functional
                       and easier to mod (i.e. wider buttons for longer translations)
                  add: noped out the range check for the manual inputs to increase the limits even
                       further; not really useful but, hey, it sounds good in the ads ;)
                  add: marked a continuous 4KB block in AG3_Play.exe for Alamar's sub-title mod
                       (@Alamar: search for MOD-SPACE)
                  add: made some additions to the ReadMe.TxT; if you find typos, errors, mis-
                       informations or have the feeling I forgot to include something important,
                       send me a PM/e-mail, please

2007-12-09 Release 2: update for AG3 v1.02

Had to start from scratch because Illusion chose to throw out an update, one
                  day after I finally finished Release 1. Thank you very much... *censored*

add: on request of darkhound, I included a folder containing only those lst
                       files, that are actually affected by my translation; that's for those,
                       who want to manually apply the patch; no instructions though, if you
                       don't know what to do with, leave them alone!
                  add: I included a save file, for those unable to enter hiragana

2007-12-05 Release 1: the real deal (more updates might follow though ;)

add: resized/rearranged most dialogs of the Character Maker
                  add: translated all the stuff you can see and all the message boxes that
                       might pop up in daily use; if you find something untranslated, send
                       me a PM, please
                  add: translated most error messages you are likely to see at all
                  add: redirected a lot of strings that were only patched "in-place" before
                  add: had to actually rewrite some program code to make it possible to give the
                       tabs in the Character Maker meaningful names; a little fan service for all
                       fellow translators
                  add: found the button text for A-type and M-type personality, which are hard-
                       coded in the executable instead of being in the lst-files like the others
                  fix: disabled region check; thnx to TheShadow
                  fix: the traits does now actually move transfere to the js3csd; thnx to Fuzzier

2007-11-30 Release 0: quick basic hack for the impatient

This is a basic translation of all the stuff you can see. There are still lots
                  of untranslated error messages, some dialogs may look ugly and some wordings
                  sound awkward (for technical reasons (most of the time ;)). This will be fixed
                  in later releases.

2007-11-29 Pre-release: for the extremely impatient

Just a quick translation of most stuff that was already in the trial version, so
                  you could create characters without having to look up the meaning of the traits.

/// Credits ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thanks/Greetings go to... (in alphabetical order)

Alamar:		for coding the pp-file (un)packer and his elegant sub-title mod

chicot:		for being (almost :P) as crazy as me and translating one version
                  		after another (to all French: give this guy some reputation!)

darkhound:	for creating Illusion Wizzard and his great clothing slots idea

Dili:		for his AG3 data base; BTW why is hardly anyone using the tags?
                  		I had to blackmail Dili to implement them, so I order you to use
                  		them! ;)

Fuzzier:	for finding all the crucial code locations to get the unlimited
                  		traits finally to transfer over to the js3csd, broadening the
                                  input limits of the Character Maker and other insights into the
                  		inner working of the executables

Illusion:	for making Artificial Girl 3 and leaving tons of debug strings
                  		in those executables that can be (ab)used for modding;
                  		oh, and for emulating the mouse wheel in v1.03 and up ;)

SeriousWolf:	for popping up out of nowhere and making the german launcher in
                  		his lunch break, just when I was going to take on this heavy
                  		burden myself; phew, that was a close one! ;)

Stephany,	for writing the unfortunately discontinued free hex editor
                  Markus		Tiny Hexer; without this "swiss army knife" and its powerful
                  		script language, my "miracles" wouldn't have been possible

TheShadow:	for doing the NoDVD/Region crack, the RegFixer, the FAQ and
                  		being one of the most lively chat members... err... well,
                  		sometimes ;)

wurlox:		for making the english in-game interface in record time (even
                  		though he wasn't monkey enough to name some of the buttons
                  		correctly :P;) and keeping the modding threads readable

...and all fellow modders/translators, contributors to the Wiki and maintainers
                  of AG3-related threads at Hongfire; Keep up the good work!

Special thanks to all beta-testers for proof-reading and making corrections/
                  suggestions. I'll blame all typos on to you... ;)

PS. If you think, I forgot to mention your name here, just drop me a PM.

/////////////////// best viewed with a fixed-width font ////////////////////////

*) There might be still untranslated messages, but you are not very likely to see any of them. If you happen to anyway, send me a screenshot, please.
                  1) Thanks to TheShadow
                  2) Thanks to Fuzzier
                  3) You are responsible for the monsters you might create with those features. Don't blame Fuzzier or me!
                  Last edited by Hentaijin; 09-26-2008, 08:30 AM. Reason: New Release

Comment

The Russian menu

1.To unpack by means of AG3Decrypt a file js3_00_04_00.pp
                    2. In a new folder js3_00_04_00 to replace files from archive
                    3.To pack by means of AG3Decrypt a folder js3_00_04_00 back

http://rapidshare.com/files/73682362/elysion.rar.html
                    elysion.biz
                    Last edited by koks; 12-01-2007, 07:09 PM.
                    Artificial Girl 2: <1> <2> <3> <4>
                    The Elder Scrolls IV: <1> <2> <3>

Comment

Location Icon Set

Balls with translated texts.
                      Decrypt js3_00_04_00.pp, replace and encrypt again. You know the drills.

Edit2:
                      - Noob manual -
                      Jep, it's TGA image files in there. One needs to unpack js3_00_04_00.pp through dragging it on AG3Decrypt_to_MakeTrial-Retail.exe (which you can find in this thread), copy the TGA files from the mod into the so created folder, and repack this folder via dragging it on AG3Decrypt_to_MakeTrial-Retail.exe again.
                      But make sure to rename your original js3_00_04_00.pp to something like js3_00_04_00.old as a backup, before repacking, otherwise you loose your original *.pp
                      I'm not giving support for the mod. If it doesn't work anymore with future AG3 patches from Illusion, find out what's broken and learn how to fix it.

[AG3][Location Icon Translation][maraskan].rar

Edit: Corrected Nurse Icon: 1F instead of 2F
                      Last edited by maraskan_user; 01-07-2008, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Artificial Girl English complete Installer

Artificial Girl 3 English Installer with some extras.
                        Main v1.01 AG3 + Special Disk + English Translations + Vista Fixed (im using vista) + AG3Wizzard + Some Mods
                        In only one single installation, with all options inside.
                        (if any Modder wants to include a mod please send me a IM)

Update: Im having problems with English Installation because the size of the single file (more than 4GB into only one EXE) windows dont execute... im trying to make into several parts with only one Setup EXE.
                        Last edited by SiTWulf; 12-02-2007, 06:13 PM.

My Files:
                        Sexy Beach Premium Resort GameCards Mod.
                        3D Custom Girl SP1 Uncensor (not need official files). / 3D Custom Girl SP1 eng Installer.
                        3D Custom Girl Chararter Releases / Artificial Girl 3 eng Installer.

My RIG:
                        Spoiler
                        MODEL: Asus G750JS Series Notebook
                        CPU: I7-4710HQ 4-Core 2.5GHz
                        GPU: GeForce GTX 870M (6GB)
                        MEM: 16266 MB (DDR3-1600 DDR3 SDRAM)

Comment

Artificial Girl 3 Database Client

Artificial Girl 3 Database
                          Public Release

It's been a very long time since I stopped development on the AG3DBC. I worked so hard on it with many other talented HF members. I've received a lot of emails over the years about problems with the client and feel bad that I never replied to any of them. My life has changed so much since I last updated it that there has been no time or desire to keep the project up to date.

This is why I've finally decided to put aside some time and release the AG3DB to the public! I'm sure with all the talent here in this great community that some group will pick up where I left off and make the AG3DB better than anyone could ever of imagined!

This release contains the entire dump of the AG3DB including database backup, uploaded characters and the AG3DBC source code

Torrent contents
                          chars/ -> folders of each AG3DB user and all their uploaded characters (NOTE: many folders are empty)
                          AG3DBC.7z -> Artificial Girl 3 Database Client source code (written in VB.NET)
                          ag3_db_dump.7z -> MySQL database backup of the entire AG3DB (NOTE: no BLOB data is stored in the database)

Torrent download
                          HongFire discussion thread

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT DILI ABOUT ANYTHING RELATED TO THE AG3DBC
                          I am no longer involved with this project and will likely not respond

Thanks to all who BETA tested:
                          Hentaijin, mjanes42, darkhound, ToxicKing, TheShadow, SFOHollanderMGO
                          Last edited by Dili; 08-19-2013, 06:16 PM.

(Official) HF-Modding/Translation Club Member #27

Comment

Gigosaga's Mods (New Release!)

===Gigosaga's Mods===
                            I've been working on multiple mods and they are all starting to come together for release. Some of them are dependent on others for best results so they are on hold or will not be released until the other is. I am working very hard on them so expect releases soon, one after the other.

I set out to make high quality mods with every release and do extensive testing and methodology experiments to find what works best within my abilities so I do take longer to release. My level of experience and skill is also lower than the vets so I must make up for that with time investment.

I hope to meet your quality expectations in a community full of highly talented modders.

Thank you for trying my mods out! If you like them, please provide Rep, something I try to collect for some strange reason. =)

--- Released Mods ---
                            Complete Uncensored Mod *New Release*- [AG3][Privates][Uncen Privates][v1.00][gigosaga] is a complete uncensored mod that includes the vagina, anal and pubic areas. Although with great delays, I finished it and decided to release it for the sake of having completed it. It was an educational process and several people have provided me with a help along to way. Hopefully, next game I will be able to provide a quality mod in a timely manner when I do not have computer problems.

Uncensored Pubic Hair & Textures Set *Has been combined with the Complete Uncensored Mod* - Set1 is now released! It contains 4 of 7 planned textures in 512x512 resolution so you get a good amount of details. You can get the mod in the mod release post which also contains all changes, updates, and installation instructions in the readme. The previews can be found below, images 1-4 on the default body. I hope you enjoy it and thank you for using them.
                            + Some improvements to expect from next update: Additional work towards balancing detail and blending to allow for increased visual quality up close. On a 512x512 texture, the actual hair is usually on about a 270x200 pixel area, so the area I have to work with is still somewhat more limited than it sounds when speaking of texture size. The rest of the texture covers the mesh the hair is resting on.

Enjoy.

Images (Left to Right):
                            * Pubic Hair Releases! "SmallPatch", "Chalice", "Heart", and "I-Formation".
                            * Complete Uncensored Mod Previews.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by gigosaga; 02-10-2008, 10:32 PM. Reason: Updated for release.
                            "It's not magic Michael, it's an Illusion!"

Comment

AG3 Trait Editor

I take no credit for this application. Just one of the useful apps I've found searching. Its all in japanese but its pretty much just choosing the traits you want to apply, just like you do at creation, after you open the character file. Also you can apply more than 3. It also does not reset the character's affection.

As a side note, I'm pretty sure there are others aware of the sites I browse but among these two there are constant updates of any mods, apps, and newly created textures. Be sure to check them out.
                              http://lds718.egloos.com/: Korean site that posts mods and trainers for most Illusion games
                              http://uppervolta.atnifty.com/jinko3/: Artificial Girl 3 specific upload site
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X