Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

EDIT by wurlox

Just so we can start on the right foot with AG3 Mod releases, as I don't want to do what I did for AG2 and go through 5GB of stuff and rename it all again...heh.

For simplicity sake, when you name your archive, if you can follow a few simple naming schemes, it'll help people be able to sort the mods they download, as well as make sure the authors get their proper credit.

So, for example my UI mod is named thus:

[AG3][interface][English UI][wurlox][v1.0]

Obviously, its easy to see what kind of mod this is and who made it as well as a version number.

Fot a clothing mod, I would probably do something like this:

[AG3][clothes][Mini Skirt][wurlox]

A hair mod like this:

[AG3][hair][Wild Hair][wurlox]

You get the picture...basically [game][mod type][mod name][author][version]

This is not written in stone, as you can tweak it somewhat, but as long as you keep the basic premise, it'll make things WAAAAAY easier for all of us.

Thanks for listening and good modding.

EDIT 2 by wurlox

This is a MOD RELEASE ONLY thread. No discussions will EVER be tolerated here and posts will be deleted on site!

Also, we want new original mods. If a clothing mod can be made in the AG3 Character Make DO NOT POST IT!

If a mod is not yours, but one you found on another site, GIVE PROPER CREDIT!

If you can't find the name of the author, say so, but at least DO NOT pawn a mod off as yours when it isn't! Believe me, I will find out if such a thing happens and I will have no mercy for the person posting it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:25 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

• Skins compilation

This is a comipation of various skins found on uppervolta,
    all credits goes to unknown Japanase artists
    i only put them together and made illusion wizard ready.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Wizzard Ready re-model of the Guest Room

Here's a mod I have put together to re-model the guest room (on the right as you go upstairs). (works for AG3 and AG3+)

I got tired of the excessive girlyish rooms and wanted something more relaxing and better suited to tomboy or rocker.

BTW: Check out her good looking boyfriend in the photo frame :]

I have attached a ZIP that contains Wizzard ready 7z (can't upload 7z on HF but the compression is better and the right format for the Wizzard!) - drop that into the right place in the Wizzard, run, apply and that should be it.

This only modifies a standard room without any LST changes and so there shouldn't be any issues with either AG3 or AG3+ (I've tested it with both & it worked fine) ... PM me if you have any queries

BTW: Check out her good looking boyfriend in the photo frame :]

Spoiler

Click to download http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...?do=file&id=59 (3.34Mb)
      Last edited by TheShadow; 05-02-2011, 08:35 AM.

I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand.

Click HERE for my Hako mods . . . . Click HERE for AG3 - Textures - tips, tricks and tutorials . . . . Click HERE for my AG3 mods

Comment

• German Launcher AG3+

Final Release is out now

German Translation Launcher + Maker no Clothing translation

Version 1 Only normal Translation Version 2 is this Hentaijins German Icons

*edit* Update small mistake by translating *fix*
        Attached Files
        Last edited by SeriousWolf; 08-14-2008, 09:37 AM. Reason: Finaly Update
        Hako Launcher, AG3 Launcher, AG3 UI, AG3+ Launcher, Hako Vignette Launcher and UI

Comment

• [Download] VISIBILITY for AG3 (23.02.2009)

I know, we have a lot of that stuff, but in this case I tried something similar:

I`ve created this package with the intention of having a simple, clear and easy to understand Icon translation, which doesn`t take much space on the screen.

This one is compatible with all thirteen new rooms out of the "New Map Compilation" mod Version 1.2b and should also work with a clean AG2 or AG2+ installation (not tested).

Download it HERE
          Download Mirror

Have Fun!

Trug@NoS
          Last edited by TrugaNoS; 05-26-2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• A-Type (Type A) Personality Mod: Aoi character from Rapelay

The only link that I could find to it took me to a website in japanese and I had to click on a bunch of random links until I found it. So I don't know who made it or whatever... Funny thing is, it seems to work fine with the newest version of character make program and once you apply the mod an extra (in addition to the others) A-Type personality option will magically appear in the character make for you to choose from. I haven't experimented much with the personality, but it appears to be a rather high strung personality (if you hug her and she isn't in the mood she almost blows out your character's ears with a high energy outburst) and in H-scene she does a lot of heavy breathing.

Here's a link to the download (~180 MB): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VNYKQ7DL (from webpage: http://lds718.egloos.com/1779733 from website: http://lds718.egloos.com/)

You have to place the 2 .pp files provided (js3_00_05_06.pp & js3dl01.pp) into the AG3/data folder to install it.

Supposedly there's also upjs3mod540.rar and upjs3mod543.rar on Uppervolta that are related to this A-type personality addition but I've been having trouble connecting to uppervolta.

Update - Wurlux has informed me this about those two files on uppervolta: "upjs3mod0540.rar appears to have a js3_00_05_06.pp file with only two .wav files in it, and upjs3mod0543 has a js3_00_00_00.pp file and I think it might me just some kinda fix for upjs3mod0540 so I wouldn't worry about even trying to get those two mod archives."

Thank you Darziel for letting me know about the improper d/l link - fixed
            Last edited by oqhansoloqo; 08-01-2008, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• JS3Wizzard Translation Project

JS3Wizzard Translation Project

Introduction

JS3Wizzard is a all-purpose modding tool for Artificial Girl 3. It allows editing basic things like Girl and costume properties but also advanced modding by providing means to edit .xx files and more.

This program is not meant for beginners. You need to have a basic understanding of how the AG3 internals work in order to use this program since you can easily break things if you mess up some settings.

Even though this program has an integrated backup function, it is recommended that you always make backups before you start editing files.

The translation project

JS3Wizzard has originally been created by an unknown Japanese modder and posted on uppervolta. The translated version is based on the source code of version 1.0.1.0 which was posted as upjs3mod1433. The compiled original version can be found in upjs3mod0573.

I take no credit in the original program. I only translated the Japanese text into English. Additionally, I fixed some smaller bugs and added support for the expansion.

At this point I would like to thank wurlox for providing support, translation help and beta testing. Many thanks also to Alamar and TrugaNoS for beta testing and helping me with finding bugs.

Tutorials

Applying Mods by wurlox

Feedback

My Japanese is rather limited and a lot of the translations were done with the help of translation tools. Thus, I neither claim that the translations are the best possible ones nor that they're 100% correct.

If you stumble upon a translated text that's wrong or should be worded differently, please let me know via PM.

If you find a (minor) bug, send me a PM and I'll try to fix it. Keep in mind though that I don't know enough about the program to fix anything major or add any new features.

If you had a look at the source and added some functionality or a plugin and want it to be added to this release, send me a PM and I'll try to integrate it.

For anything said in this section goes: This project is something I do in my (scarce) free time so don't expect fast responses or daily updates. If there's something that needs to be updated I'll do it once I find the time to do so.

JS3Wizzard (EN)
              Current Version: 1.1.2.0

Changelog
              Spoiler

--- 2008/08/22 -----

[JS3Wizzard] (Version 1.1.2.0)

- Added support for row labels in the ListFile Editor
              - Added description files, courtesy of Hentaijin

--- 2008/08/07 -----

[JS3Wizzard] (Version 1.1.1.0)

- Added support for A-Type personality
              - Fixed a bug that would crash the Listfile Editor when opening a malformed list file

--- 2008/08/01 -----

(changes compared to original version)

[JS3Wizzard] (Version 1.1.0.0)

- Added translations
              - Changed some fonts and controls so they look better with the translated text
              - Added support for AG3 Expansion
              - Included Managed DirectX DLLs since they are needed for some functions

Known bugs
              Spoiler

- Some translations were guesses from my side. Waiting on some user input to see if they're correct or not
              - Some columns in the xxEditor weren't translated. Will be fixed once someone tells me what they do.
              - Some buttons don't work. This has been the case in the original version as well, I'll see if I can implement the functions.
              - The character property viewer does not reload the data from the save files if you close the window and then open it again for the same girl. It works correctly for costumes though.

Download: Here

TinyPlugin (EN)
              Current Version: 1.1.0.0

This plugin adds two tools to JS3W: A backup janitor tool to find and delete old backups and a Desire Limits editor that alters the default, trigger and limit values of all the desires (eat, sleep, bath, etc.) of the girls.

Changelog
              Spoiler
              --- 2008/08/01 -- Version 1.1.0.0 ---

(changes compared to original version)

- Added translations
              - Fixed a bug where the values for "sex" were displayed in the wrong order

Known Bugs
              Spoiler
              - Not really a bug, however the labels for the values might not be 100% correct. This needs some more testing.

Download: Included with JS3Wizzard

xxFileEditor (JP)
              Current Version: 1.0.0.0

Found in upjs3mod1249, this plugin adds an awesome mesh editor to JS3Wizzard. However, since I do not have the source code for this plugin I wasn't able to translate it (yet).

Download: Included with JS3Wizzard
              Last edited by Raiko; 04-06-2010, 03:28 AM. Reason: Fixed link
              「HF-modding/translation」
              English UI Translations: @HM | Yuusha | SM2 | SBZero | CM3D
              Misc: JS3W Translation Project | AG3 Clothing

Comment

• I've updated my old mods for the expansion using the lst file from the English translation pack. same results can be made from editing the skins in Darkhound's wizard but I like to do it this way. like before you just put these files in the mod folder of Darkhound's wizard

Here is a normal solid color for most girls
                http://www.mediafire.com/?a4dmmocqypx

Here is the skins repainted to be Onyx Black, Purple, blue and green.
                http://www.mediafire.com/?dthxnaczvof

Here are the skins in a solid color Onyx Black, Red, Purple and blue
                http://www.mediafire.com/?aobxv1vc2gv

I'll try to make a real mod sometime

Comment

• [AG3Exp][AnimationMod][PenisPosition][Radware59][v0.5]

Here is the first version of my AG3 Expansion penis position mod.
                  It still needs a lot of work, but it's a fair improvement.
                  I have not yet worked on any anal animations.

Sample screenshots:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3Exp][AnimationMod][PenisPosition][Radware59][V0.5]1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	315.5 KB
ID:	4800243 Tsuku_Leo

Name:	[AG3Exp][AnimationMod][PenisPosition][Radware59][V0.5]3.jpg
Size:	236.6 KB
ID:	4800244 Tania

Name:	[AG3Exp][AnimationMod][PenisPosition][Radware59][V0.5]5.jpg
Size:	282.5 KB
ID:	4800245 Renee_Wilder

Name:	[AG3Exp][AnimationMod][PenisPosition][Radware59][V0.5]7.jpg
Size:	317.3 KB
ID:	4800246 Tsuku_Alice

Girls available on AG3 Database

[AG3Exp][AnimationMod][PenisPosition][Radware59][v0.5]:
                  Part 1: [AG3Exp][AnimationMod][PenisPosition][Radware59][v0.5].part1.rar
                  Part 2: [AG3Exp][AnimationMod][PenisPosition][Radware59][v0.5].part2.rar
                  Wizzard Ready: Extract the 2 part .rar and place .zip file in Wizzard mod folder.

For anyone who might be having problems extracting the rar files, I uploaded both AG3 v0.9 and AG3Exp v0.5 mods in one zip file here:
                  http://rapidshare.com/files/13984825...niMod.zip.html
                  Password: radware59
                  Extract the passworded zip and place the 2 zip files in Wizzard mod folder.

Edit: Once again my mod wasn't wizzard ready.
                  I fixed it and replaced the files.
                  Last edited by radware59; 08-24-2008, 03:15 PM.
                  Recent Mods _ AG3 Basic Ring Set _ AG3 Frilly Socks Mod _ AG3 Clothing Maker-Crotchless Panties Fix _ AG3 ModifyFace Neck Fix _ AG3+Yuusha Map Expansion _ Neko Maker _ Small Feet _ Tiny Feet _ Source Code Illusion XA Editor/AG3 Make Selector
                  Recent AG3 Characters
                  Mizaki Kaori, Tobi Neko, ElementalV3, @HomeMate Girls & Meadows Sisters

Comment

• I figured i might as well throw this one out here.
                    Well now, ask and you shall recieve. So ya wanna mod where ya can bang da broad anytime ya want eh. Here ya go. I of course, take no credit for this mod as it is an unknown Japanese modder that gets all the credit. after applyed, when ever u try to kiss the girl, or grab her from behind, and she refuses, she drops to the floor. boom, right click and bang away. if u dont wanna bang her, just back off a little and call her and she will jump to her feet. this mod acually works, ive been using for quite a while now. there are two types, not sure which is which, but i think one makes the action happen more often than the other.. it is NOT wizzard friendly. but im sure someone out there could make it so. SO read the read me carefully. everything ya need is in the .zip happy bangin!!

EDIT: the unknown japanese modder of this mod is no longer unknown, but none other than "hiro1919jm" and he is credited for this mod! And nice job i might add.

Anyone havin a problem with this mod, please pm me. should get an answer anyware between 2300-0400 mst (mountain standard time) thks

EDIT: Anyone havin trouble unpacking the js3_01_02_00.pp, you can find an allready modifyed "type A" js3_01_02_00.pp on page 28 of the MOD Support thread. Make sure you down load ALL the files (rars) and extract from Part 1..
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by boneeed; 09-03-2008, 05:24 PM. Reason: giving credit
                    If you think humans built the pyramids..think again!

Comment

• [AG3+][Room][Mansion_Hall][Darziel][v1.0]

Works with AG3 and AG3+ as it modifies one of the standard rooms - No LSTs are involved.

Full re-decoration of the Mansion Hall ... been lurking almost completed for weeks and I finally got it finished.

Modified all textures to refine the look and lighten the area ... improved the stained glass window, new marble textures everyhere, changed the stairs style, etc ... oh, and added 2 'works of Art' by me!

Spoiler

Hope you like it ...

Thanks to: Wurlox, Hentaijin, Alamar, Darkhound, and all the other amazing modders and sharers at Hongfire for the tools, support and inspiration.

Darziel 081008

You can get it here: Mansion Hall

Click HERE for my Hako mods . . . . Click HERE for AG3 - Textures - tips, tricks and tutorials . . . . Click HERE for my AG3 mods

Comment

• Bathroom Re-tex

Wizzard Ready ... AG3/AG3+ re-texture of the bathroom

Works with AG3 and AG3+ as it modifies one of the standard rooms - No LSTs are involved.

Full re-tex of the Bathroom - Modified all textures to refine the look and lighten the area ...

You can get it here: Bathroom

Hope you like it ...

Darziel 200908

Thanks to: Wurlox, Hentaijin, Alamar, Darkhound, and all the other amazing modders and sharers at Hongfire ... there's so many now :]

Mustn't forget Truganos for the awesome Girly3T skin mods - I keep forgetting to credit this mod and yet it's one used in every game I play!

The changing room will be following shortly ... doing it to match up the door and (as others already know) change 1 bit and you end up doing them all!!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Darziel; 09-20-2008, 04:57 AM. Reason: Being silly I put the URL to the EDIT page ... therefore it wouldn't work ... Wurlox, thanks for the heads up

Comment

• Utility Room - Re-tex

Wizzard Ready ... AG3/AG3+ re-texture of the utility room

Full re-tex of the utility room - Modified all textures to refine the look and lighten the area ... also upgrade the washing machine, smooth the 'outdoors' and, as usual, 1 piece singled out for extra detail and/or quirkiness!

Hope you like it ...

You can get it here: Utility Room Re-Texture

Darziel 200908

Thanks to: Wurlox, Hentaijin, Alamar, Darkhound, and all the other amazing modders and sharers at Hongfire ... there's so many :]

Mustn't forget Truganos for the awesome Girly3T skin mods - I keep forgetting to credit this mod and yet it's one used in every game I play!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Darziel; 09-20-2008, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• Wizzard ready - Re-Texture of the Guy's Room

[AG3+][Room][Guys Room][Darziel][v1.0]
                            [AG3+][Room][Guys Room][Darziel][v1.1]

2 variants of a full re-tex of the Guy's Room - Modified all textures to refine the look and lighten the area ...

Version 1.0
                            - This version has full texture resolution ... best for most systems - has the best quality of detail

Version 1.1 - This version has had the texture resolution dropped by half making the file sizes around 66% less - lower quality than 1.0 but much better than the original ... best for those systems that are struggling or if you want the effect but aren't fussed about detail.

The sample pictures were generated using the Hires set

Click to download Version 1.0 or Version 1.1
                            Hope you like it ...

Thanks to: Wurlox, Hentaijin, Alamar, Darkhound, Truganos and all the other amazing modders and sharers at Hongfire ... Without the SB3Utility / AG3Decrypt none of my room mods would have come into being ...
                            Last edited by Darziel; 05-07-2012, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• [AG3][FaceMod][AsianEye][Radware59]

[AG3][FaceMod][AsianEye][Radware59] v0.4 & v0.5
                              Wizzard ready

Here's my attempt at making a more Asian looking eye.

Name:	AI1.jpg
Size:	173.6 KB
ID:	4801553 Click image for larger version

Name:	AI2.jpg
Size:	181.7 KB
ID:	4801554

I have provided two versions. One with original ears and the other with small ears by Bokka.

Download here:

EDIT by Inquisitor:
                              Download link is dead. PM the author for a working download link.
                              Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-19-2011, 02:34 PM. Reason: Download link is dead. PM the author for a working download link.
                              Recent Mods _ AG3 Basic Ring Set _ AG3 Frilly Socks Mod _ AG3 Clothing Maker-Crotchless Panties Fix _ AG3 ModifyFace Neck Fix _ AG3+Yuusha Map Expansion _ Neko Maker _ Small Feet _ Tiny Feet _ Source Code Illusion XA Editor/AG3 Make Selector
                              Recent AG3 Characters
                              Mizaki Kaori, Tobi Neko, ElementalV3, @HomeMate Girls & Meadows Sisters

Comment

• New Mod for AG3+! Interface rainbow mod!

Hello Guys! I was a little bothered with the old interface, therefore I and have decided to make the new.

This mod remake the old interface to new in rainbow colors.

Use them!

Mod for the interface in English and Russian.

Take them in this pages:

English [AG3+][interface][Rainbow_eng][Yaguar666][v0.1]

Russian [AG3+][interface][Rainbow_rus][Yaguar666][v0.1]
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X