Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

EDIT by wurlox

Just so we can start on the right foot with AG3 Mod releases, as I don't want to do what I did for AG2 and go through 5GB of stuff and rename it all again...heh.

For simplicity sake, when you name your archive, if you can follow a few simple naming schemes, it'll help people be able to sort the mods they download, as well as make sure the authors get their proper credit.

So, for example my UI mod is named thus:

[AG3][interface][English UI][wurlox][v1.0]

Obviously, its easy to see what kind of mod this is and who made it as well as a version number.

Fot a clothing mod, I would probably do something like this:

[AG3][clothes][Mini Skirt][wurlox]

A hair mod like this:

[AG3][hair][Wild Hair][wurlox]

You get the picture...basically [game][mod type][mod name][author][version]

This is not written in stone, as you can tweak it somewhat, but as long as you keep the basic premise, it'll make things WAAAAAY easier for all of us.

Thanks for listening and good modding.

EDIT 2 by wurlox

This is a MOD RELEASE ONLY thread. No discussions will EVER be tolerated here and posts will be deleted on site!

Also, we want new original mods. If a clothing mod can be made in the AG3 Character Make DO NOT POST IT!

If a mod is not yours, but one you found on another site, GIVE PROPER CREDIT!

If you can't find the name of the author, say so, but at least DO NOT pawn a mod off as yours when it isn't! Believe me, I will find out if such a thing happens and I will have no mercy for the person posting it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:25 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

• [AG3][ClothingMod][EZNails][radware59][v0.5]

I made this mod that allows you to apply fingernail and toenail polish as clothing items. This makes it very easy to change colors and add gloss and textures.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Red.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	430.6 KB
ID:	4801720 Click image for larger version

Name:	Blue.jpg
Size:	412.3 KB
ID:	4801721 Click image for larger version

Name:	ToeRed.jpg
Size:	437.7 KB
ID:	4801722

Name:	Star128.jpg
Size:	434.1 KB
ID:	4801723 Click image for larger version

Name:	Eye128b.jpg
Size:	436.2 KB
ID:	4801725 Click image for larger version

Name:	ToeEye.jpg
Size:	441.7 KB
ID:	4801726

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=178

Wizzard ready
    Last edited by radware59; 06-23-2010, 07:48 PM.
    Recent Mods _ AG3 Basic Ring Set _ AG3 Frilly Socks Mod _ AG3 Clothing Maker-Crotchless Panties Fix _ AG3 ModifyFace Neck Fix _ AG3+Yuusha Map Expansion _ Neko Maker _ Small Feet _ Tiny Feet _ Source Code Illusion XA Editor/AG3 Make Selector
    Recent AG3 Characters
    Mizaki Kaori, Tobi Neko, ElementalV3, @HomeMate Girls & Meadows Sisters

Comment

• anime14935
      anime14935 commented
      Editing a comment
      ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• [AG3+][UJM][Personalities][A-Type][Voice][v0.1w]

A-Type (Type A) Personality Mod: Aoi character from Rapelay

To install use Illusion-Wizzard.
    After this you should be able to see/select the new A-Type from the character maker.

Note:
    These files are exactly the same as from this post, just re-packed with only the files needed.
    Eg: I take no credits what so ever for the mod itself. (except for making it Wizzard-Ready ofcourse ^^)

Packed with:
    7zip.exe a -t7z -r -mx9 [AG3+][UJM][Personalities][A-Type][Voice][v0.1w].7z *.*

Get it >>here<<
    Last edited by ©TriMoon™; 10-15-2008, 09:01 PM. Reason: forgot DL link :D (and credits comment)
    Well thats all for now, 3M
    ===================
    If you like what i wrote use the button
    My contribs:
    Wiki supporting editor:

Comment

• Guy's bedroom - savannah style

I've spent some time during the last weeks recolouring and retexturing the guy's bedroom, since that was the one room that to my mind had the worst looking colours. The mod is Illusion Wizzard ready, and can be found here. More info can be found in the attached textfile.
      Attached Files

Comment

• [AG3][IndiNails_+NailSelect][Radware59][v0.5]

[AG3][IndiNails_+NailSelect][Radware59][v0.5]

IndiNails, like EZNails, adds fingernail and toenail polish as clothing items.
        With IndiNails, you can color each nail individually.

Name:	[AG3][Clothing][IndiNails][Radware59][v0.5]1.jpg
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	4802059 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3][Clothing][IndiNails][Radware59][v0.5]3.jpg
Size:	216.0 KB
ID:	4802060 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3][Clothing][IndiNails][Radware59][v0.5]2.jpg
Size:	234.9 KB
ID:	4802061

I have also included EZNail Select and IndiNail Select mods, which allows you to select Nail polish as Head and Accessories items, so she can wear transparent gloves and stockings with nail polish.

Name:	[AG3][Clothing][IndiNailSelect][Radware59][v0.5]1.jpg
Size:	328.1 KB
ID:	4802062 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3][Clothing][IndiNailSelect][Radware59][v0.5]2.jpg
Size:	296.2 KB
ID:	4802063

Sample textures and Nail templates included.

Download here:
        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=179
        Last edited by radware59; 06-23-2010, 07:49 PM.
        Recent Mods _ AG3 Basic Ring Set _ AG3 Frilly Socks Mod _ AG3 Clothing Maker-Crotchless Panties Fix _ AG3 ModifyFace Neck Fix _ AG3+Yuusha Map Expansion _ Neko Maker _ Small Feet _ Tiny Feet _ Source Code Illusion XA Editor/AG3 Make Selector
        Recent AG3 Characters
        Mizaki Kaori, Tobi Neko, ElementalV3, @HomeMate Girls & Meadows Sisters

Comment

• Eyetexture v1.0 by Killua1986

INSTALL
          Drop the ab04_01_03.bmp in your js3_00_04_00.pp archive via AG3Decrypt_to_AG3Demo.exe to install.

IMPORTANT
          This mod will overwrite the third eye-slot and is not wizard-ready

Use the texture with 0% eye gloss and white eye color.

preview:

The default texture is blue. If you want another color feel free to use the eye.psd and color the layers to your liking.

I permit the further usage of these files for other mods.

Download:
          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=503
          or
          http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mmzvhhyftmj
          Last edited by Killua1986; 10-29-2008, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Uppervolta reference archive

I'm not sure this is the right place to post this... But I can't think one better.
            I spent some time on an enterprise that, if completed, would have achieved me sainthood... An archive of images explaining what every single Uppervolta's mod is about.
            Sadly I'm no saint, so the project is largely incomplete, but I managed to reach a decent stage before they noticed me and blocked the IPs from my country [shrugs]. There are still a lots of gaps, mainly due to the fact that I can't read Japanese, that mods do not have explicit names, that many mods do not include a picture, that I didn't download most of the larger mods and that I'm totally oblivous of almost anything anime/manga/eroge later than 1980, so most character costumes are lost to me.
            At last I'm being able to post all the pictures I got from Uppervoltas mods, organized by centuries, often with a short comment about what I could make out from the Google translator (before they cut me out, since translation won't work with the proxy).
            The single archives range in size between 0.5 Mb to 3 Mb with most files being around 1-1.5 Mb, for a total size of about 19,5 Mb. For some reason I've been unable to upload on HongFire, as I planned.
            DISCLAIMER
            This work does not want, in any way, be a challenge to the authors of the mods. I do not distribute their artwork for the sake of it, but for getting non-japanese speaking people appreciate and download their mods.
            For archive purposes I resized and re-compressed many of the pictures. This doesn't want to be a legitimate intervention on the art of the original author, just a way to keep the archives whitin reasonable size. I apologize if someone will feel offended by this unauthorized handling and redistribution of his/her artwork.

Comment

• Futanari Panties

an Illusion Wizzard ready mod that'll add a pair of Futanari panties to Make.
              The panties comes off during H-scene to reveal a flaccid penis (& optional balls)
              Clicking the flaccid penis will make make it 'erect', another click will remove it as a panty on the floor. This way you can cycle back to flaccid state.

also the panties are optional if you want the chick to be naked all the time.

there are 4 sub textures for the 4 different skin color.

more info & download HERE
              Attached Files

Comment

• I proudly present my first mod

This is a full bodystocking with several options for top and bottom, while each option comes with different meshes for the h-scenes.

My bodystocking mod is intended to be used by people who have the wide hip mod (1265 from uppervolta) installed. The bodystocking won´t fit other body types.

The Mod is Wizard Friendly, and installs the bodystocking into slot 49 of the bottom undergarments (where the panties and pantyhose are).

Special thanks to:
                - M100: for his great catsuit, modding tutorials and kind assistance
                - Alamar and Darkhouds: for SB3 Utility and AG3decrypter
                - playboy6174: for his tutorial on LST_INSERT
                - The unknown Japanese modder: for creating the wide hip body mod
                - All other modders on Hongfire (without you guys this mod would not be here today)

If you experience problems, don´t hesitate to PM me, I´m happy to assyst.

Enjoy,

IPHooligan
                Attached Files

Comment

• To the member who always posts pictures of women with huge, disgusting-looking breasts (and other members, too):
                  This isn't a freaking discussion thread. If you want to discuss the mods, take it to one of the numerous other AG3 threads and leave this one for RELEASING MODS. Thank you.

Asleep at the wheel

Comment

• Illusion morpher v0.2.6 beta

Illusion morpher v0.2.6 beta has been released (10.01.2010). After some chat with warior I decided to change the name again. Thanks warior for the name - sounds a lot better than "mqo morpher".

Purpose of the tool
                    The program has been created to adjust mqo files in various ways. This includes adjusting/morphing one file to the shape of another, creation or recreation of symmetry in an object, closing of small gaps in models vertices without reducing vertex count, automatic refitting of clothes to the new shape. Easy redistribution of mods through the use of xdiff files and xdiff file lists.

what else you will need/how to get started
                    Simply copy the executable file mqo_adjuster.exe to any directory you like. You will need microsoft .NET framework 2 SP1 or higher for the exe to work. Windows versions 2000, XP and vista with the above .NET framework installed should run the exe file just fine.

Here are some preview pics

And here is a list of the main features
                    (*) morphing of body to destination "form"
                    (*) possibility to define areas to be excluded from the morphing (e.g. hands, feet, neck, private parts, whatever...)
                    (*) smooth adjustment around/near the excluded areas
                    (*) possibility to create "diff" files that store all the information necessary to repeate the mod by anyone else or that can be used to morph the clothes
                    (*) moprhing and adjusting of mqo files and xx files inside pp files is supported (xx/pp not for hako atm)
                    (*) morph destination search is based on multiple "weighted nearest neighbours" (1 to 5 selectable) which results in very good morph quality
                    (*) possibility to morph/map uv coordinates to be able to use e.g. daz v4 high res textures
                    (*) symmetry creation between left and right side or vice versa
                    (*) correction of small gaps in the model by closing them (moving some vertices to the neighbours)
                    (*) possibility to set morph strength - this allows for morphs that can be a mix of more than one destination form
                    (*) now supports the use of multiple xdiff files at the same time
                    (*) morph strength for x/y/z direction can be set for each xdiff file
                    (*) the use of xdiff file sets is now supported (save and load)
                    (*) lots of xdiff files for AG3 are included in the package
                    (*) checkbox for tight fitting clothes has been included
                    (*) keep min distance checkbox has been added to grealy improve tight fittin gof clothes
                    (*) possibility to create exclude lists from mqo objects has been added
                    (*) size changer for AG3 pp files has been added
                    (*) the selection of xx files and objects can now be saved in the xx file selector
                    (*) pp file format support for HAKO and AHM has been added
                    (*) pp file format support for Yuusha has been added
                    (*) xdiff files, selections and excludes for Yuusha are included in the distribution
                    (*) File name filter for xx files inside pp files has been added to speed up pp file loading
                    (*) button to morph xm files has finally been reactivated (still experimental)(*) and finally possipility to morph several pp files with the same xdiff (e.g. for AG3 clothes). With selection screen that dispalys preview pic, info if the pp file has been morphed, info on backup, possibility to restore backup before morph, etc.
                    (*) if you morph a pp file, the xdiff file list together with morph strength will now be stored in the pp file folder, so that you always know how you morphed the pp file - this is also used to know if a file has been morphed or not
                    (*) pp file support for RGF perf trial added

short description of the new features in v0.2.5
                    (*) File name filter for xx files inside pp files has been added to speed up pp file loading
                    (*) Smooth exlude can now handle one decimal place for better accuracy
                    (*) Switch added to select xdiff files from the base directory
                    (*) Possibility to morph animation (xa) mqo files has been added. With this you can finally morph the girls face as well. To use this feature tick the box "use for xa mqo" before you load the xdiff file. If more info is needed, let me know and I will write a small tutorial.

short description of the new features in v0.2.6
                    (*) pp file support for RGF perf trial added
                    (*) exclude file handling has been improved (possibility to add/replace/clear/etc.)
                    (*) possibility to remove vertices from one mqo file based on another mqo file
                    (*) button to morph xm files has finally been reactivated (still experimental)
                    (*) scaling option for mqo files has been added (multiply or divide) with enough decimals to make it accurate - this was implemented because the scaling in metasequia sucks
                    (*) and finally possipility to morph several pp files with the same xdiff (e.g. for AG3 clothes). With selection screen that dispalys preview pic, info if the pp file has been morphed, info on backup, possibility to restore backup before morph, etc.
                    (*) if you morph a pp file, the xdiff file list together with morph strength will now be stored in the pp file folder, so that you always know how you morphed the pp file - this is also used to know if a file has been morphed or not
                    (*) morphing with exclude areas has been improved

my thanks go to
                    (*) warior - for good ideas, testing and good company in irc
                    (*) alamar for the routines to decrypt and change pp/xx files

Online documentation can be found here

You can download the tool here

Happy moddig to everybody - darkhound

edit: I attached all my AG3 xdiff files with preview pics (41 xdiff files with 33 preview pics) AG3.7z.001.zip and AG3.7z.002.zip are multi volume 7z archives. You need to remove the extension .zip to be able to use them.

edit2: Since a lot of ppl are having problems with the multi volume 7z archive. Here is also a single file rar version. Get it from here.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by darkhound; 01-10-2010, 05:39 AM.
                    HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• Wow I found in the site of the illusion a ready girls download area and clothes also. It has many but many girls for each kind (A-Type, Y-Type,..) for who has laziness of create his girls or clothes is here the link

http://www.illusion.jp/js3/uploader.html

EDIT

I am creating the girls of Mahou Sensei Negima! is not 100% equals but I am trying. In the moment already are created the following girls and clothes:

Evangeline A.K. McDowell
                      Karakuri Chachamaru
                      Miyazaki Nodoka
                      Kagurazaka Asuna
                      Yukihiro Ayaka

when it finish I am going to place here or itself obtain in the session of downloads (girls in RED is ready, girls in BLUE is ready GIRL and CLOTHES)
                      Last edited by yurigobbo; 12-03-2008, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• Tomb Raider style guns & holsters that you can use in Make.
                        Added in the Sock section and allows you the option to either carry the gun(s) or keep them holstered.

More info & download HERE
                        Attached Files

Comment

• ELVEN EAR MOD

This mod is WIZZARD ready. This mod changes the default ear mesh with the ears you see in the pictures. Simply apply the mod using the illusion wizzard, go to AG3 make and new characters made will have the elven ears. When you grow tired of making elven characters, simply uninstall and the normal ears will return in the character maker.

Credit for the ear mesh goes to unknown japanese artist who created Yumia. I just extracted the ear meshes to make this into a mod that could easily be used by everyone and to adjust the character traits and not lose the ears.

ENJOY

J

Download File - 660.4 Kb
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by jdowns2120; 11-30-2011, 12:21 PM. Reason: fixed broken link

Comment

• soyj
                            soyj commented
                            Editing a comment
                            hola
                            link de descarga no funciona

• [AG3][Skin][Girl][Idol Eyes][v1.0]

[AG3][Skin][Girl][Idol Eyes][v1.0]
                          Wizard Ready From 7hugy4zn6oi
                          All Credit belongs to Japanese Modder

Original file was found at http://uppervolta-3d.net/jinko3/all.html?1230092018.

Download Here
                          [AG3][Skin][Girl][Idol Eyes][v1.0]
                          I fear no Enemy
                          For Courage is my Strength
                          I fear no Death
                          For my Strength is Eternal
                          ]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/7hugy4zn6oi/guykillingzombies.gif

Comment

• Cheers,

I thought I'd post my mod here as well. It's nothing big, just some lingerie I thought was a bit more sexy than the one I had so far. It's a simple lace version with some variants and sub-patterns to color some of the parts seperately. Not much actually but I prefer to work with high resolution textures (in this case 512 or 1024 instead of the 256 stock versions) so the file size does not really mean there's alot in it

As a gimmick I also added the see through variants of the cleavage blouse and the dress like combo I made. While I made all the underwear myself I reused the top from the babydoll lace mod and the garters from the stockings as I never use them anyway. If anyone thinks I break any copyright please tell me and I will remove the mod again, no problem.

I think I also made it wizard-ready but I didn't test it... so if it works, great, if not, well just integrate the m_tex subfolder into your own.

Hongfire-Download
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by MdkELM; 07-01-2010, 01:26 PM. Reason: Download fixed, thanks to radware

Comment

Working...
                            X