Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

EDIT by wurlox

Just so we can start on the right foot with AG3 Mod releases, as I don't want to do what I did for AG2 and go through 5GB of stuff and rename it all again...heh.

For simplicity sake, when you name your archive, if you can follow a few simple naming schemes, it'll help people be able to sort the mods they download, as well as make sure the authors get their proper credit.

So, for example my UI mod is named thus:

[AG3][interface][English UI][wurlox][v1.0]

Obviously, its easy to see what kind of mod this is and who made it as well as a version number.

Fot a clothing mod, I would probably do something like this:

[AG3][clothes][Mini Skirt][wurlox]

A hair mod like this:

[AG3][hair][Wild Hair][wurlox]

You get the picture...basically [game][mod type][mod name][author][version]

This is not written in stone, as you can tweak it somewhat, but as long as you keep the basic premise, it'll make things WAAAAAY easier for all of us.

Thanks for listening and good modding.

EDIT 2 by wurlox

This is a MOD RELEASE ONLY thread. No discussions will EVER be tolerated here and posts will be deleted on site!

Also, we want new original mods. If a clothing mod can be made in the AG3 Character Make DO NOT POST IT!

If a mod is not yours, but one you found on another site, GIVE PROPER CREDIT!

If you can't find the name of the author, say so, but at least DO NOT pawn a mod off as yours when it isn't! Believe me, I will find out if such a thing happens and I will have no mercy for the person posting it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:25 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

• [AG3][Map][BibleBlackRoomFix][radware59][v0.6]

Here is the first result from my latest project.
    AG3 Map collision file editor.

I have removed the invisible desk and furniture barriers from the rooms, and made other objects solid.

Download [AG3][Map][BibleBlackRoomFix][radware59][v0.6] here:
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=589

New version 0.6
    Fixed trap and holes in walls etc.
    Last edited by radware59; 04-30-2009, 12:00 AM.
    Recent Mods _ AG3 Basic Ring Set _ AG3 Frilly Socks Mod _ AG3 Clothing Maker-Crotchless Panties Fix _ AG3 ModifyFace Neck Fix _ AG3+Yuusha Map Expansion _ Neko Maker _ Small Feet _ Tiny Feet _ Source Code Illusion XA Editor/AG3 Make Selector
    Recent AG3 Characters
    Mizaki Kaori, Tobi Neko, ElementalV3, @HomeMate Girls & Meadows Sisters

Comment

• [AG3+][General][NewMap03][Icons][firefly4f4][v1.0]

InuRa-style icons for NewMap03 and new icons for New Map Compilation [v1.3]

Enjoy!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by firefly4f4; 03-17-2009, 07:58 AM.
      If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell; a level they reserve for child molesters, and people who talk in the theatre.

Latest AG3 Map Expansion Icons (based on the style established by InuRa)

Comment

• [AG3+][Map][CollisionFix][Radware59][V0.6]

Collision fix for new map areas. Wizzard ready.

Makes walls and other objects solid

Subway restroom, office and Train 2.
        Hotel room and bath, small Park

Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Map][CollisionFix][Radware59][V0.5]1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	4806817 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Map][CollisionFix][Radware59][V0.5]2.jpg
Size:	203.7 KB
ID:	4806818 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Map][CollisionFix][Radware59][V0.5]3.jpg
Size:	163.6 KB
ID:	4806819

Name:	[AG3+][Map][CollisionFix][Radware59][V0.5]4.jpg
Size:	253.7 KB
ID:	4806820 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Map][CollisionFix][Radware59][V0.5]5.jpg
Size:	177.9 KB
ID:	4806821 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Map][CollisionFix][Radware59][V0.5]6.jpg
Size:	216.1 KB
ID:	4806822

Download here:
        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=591

Update: New version 0.6:

Fixed some bugs in V0.5:
        Fixed cracks in walls that lead to traps and replaced the missing coffee table boundary in hotel room.
        Added boundaries to the rows of bushes in the park, etc.
        Made a few small adjustments in subway restroom.

Provided 2 versions, one applies to js3_00_01_XX.pp, and the other to js3_00_01_EK.pp
        Last edited by radware59; 04-21-2009, 02:54 AM.
        Recent Mods _ AG3 Basic Ring Set _ AG3 Frilly Socks Mod _ AG3 Clothing Maker-Crotchless Panties Fix _ AG3 ModifyFace Neck Fix _ AG3+Yuusha Map Expansion _ Neko Maker _ Small Feet _ Tiny Feet _ Source Code Illusion XA Editor/AG3 Make Selector
        Recent AG3 Characters
        Mizaki Kaori, Tobi Neko, ElementalV3, @HomeMate Girls & Meadows Sisters

Comment

• upjs3mod1889 -- Idol Eyes rev 1.1.

Wizzard-ready version of upjs3mod1889 -- Idol Eyes rev 1.1.

Note: I think upjs3mod1920 contains an update of sorts to this -- just the eye textures, not the reflect set. However, the textures aren't the same size as the reflect set, and looked really bad when I tried it out.

PS -- all credit to the original UV modder; I just repackaged this as a Wizzard-ready mod.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by firefly4f4; 04-01-2009, 03:05 PM.
          If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell; a level they reserve for child molesters, and people who talk in the theatre.

Comment

• THIS is just an emergency icons for tatami & sport field mod in UV (upjs3mod1949). Just a tiny contribution for you awesome modders

Enjoy ^_^

Originally posted by StormWing
            Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Similarly, if you use the 3rd floor option from asurazorro's fixes (see the mod discussion thread), the emergency icon for that can be found here.

Graphical icons based on InuRa's for the new maps can be found here.

Comment

• Doggy Mod wizzard ready

This is a rerelease of the of a mod released by boneeed here. I think this mod is essential and I wanted more people to be able to use it, so I wanted to make a wizzard ready version easily available.

What it does
                When a girl denies your hug she will drop to the floor. You can take advantage of this and initiate H (from behind her if you want doggy position).
                • If you hug her when sleeping and she denies, she will drop to the floor.
                • If you hug her from the front or back and she denies, she will drop to the floor.

Doggy Mod B has the same effect but it does not include hugging from the front.

Installation
                Extract the archive to your \mods folder.

Known issues
                None. Confirmed to work with AG3+ (Hannari).

Credits
                hiro1919jm for creating this essential mod.
                boneeed for finding and releasing the mod in the first place. (thank him, not me!)
                Darziel for releasing the wizzard friendly version.

Have fun!
                Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-08-2014, 02:58 AM. Reason: Fix download link

Comment

• AG3 Indie Guy Wizzard Rdy V1.1

Well, a little late, but here it is!

This started as a personal mod, but I kinda liked how it ended.
                  So, I decided to share it

This is, as far as i know, the only guy with a buttonless? shirt...
                  Works for both AG3/AG3+
                  Enjoy!

geckobain

UPDATE: New version is out!
                  http://www.mediafire.com/?mjfgzy5nfm3
                  Last edited by geckobain; 05-15-2010, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• Jade Shrine

I've been desaturating again, and here* is the result. Aside from the obvious changes seen in the picture, I also messed with the flowerbed in the hidden lookout spot. I exchanged the yellow and orange flowers for the white/red flowers, and exchanged the blue flowers for pink ones. Because too many clashing colours don't appeal to me.

The okimono statues have also been treated with a nice looking jade texture from Libnoise.

And the mod is of course Wizzard ready.

* According to a couple of posts in the AG3 Mod Discussion thread, people get upload errors when they try to upload files over 2 MB to HongFire, so I uploaded the file to MediaFire instead.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Gillsing; 04-26-2009, 07:43 PM. Reason: Download link added

Comment

• [AG3][Girl_Mesh][Animated_Pussy][Uppervolta][v2.2]

Some variants of the animated pussy mod, as previously released by STD on uppervolta, and by playboy6174, fjapo, and sosola earlier in this thread.

I made a few changes:
                      1) ab24_03_02_hole_1.tga wasn't showing up correctly in SB3Utility. While probably unimportant, I fixed it so that it does.
                      2) The rice bowl texture has been upgraded from 64x64 to 256x256, and actually looks like rice now (even if it's not pure white).

FYI: Anyone else releasing an uncensor mod, feel free to use the rice bowl texture from this mod. It's sort of bugged me that the contents of that bowl didn't quite look like rice. The texture is included below.

Four variations:
                      [v2.2]: Original version
                      [v2.2][dark]: Based on fjapo's "r" version. Larger pubic area
                      [v2.2][light]: Similar to the above, but with a lighter, more detailed pubic area from upjs3mod1947
                      [v2.2][strip]: With the pubic hair from Trug@Nos' [Uncensor][4] pack

Enjoy!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by firefly4f4; 05-31-2009, 12:34 AM. Reason: Uploaded rice texture

Comment

• [AG3][Food][Textures][firefly4f4]

[AG3][Food][Textures][firefly4f4]

This scales up and improves the textures of some of the food items that appear on the table as the girls eat.

For the most part, this is simply scaling up the images to 512x512 (except where noted) and replacing parts of the image with more detailed versions so that the food actually LOOKS like the food it's supposed to be.

Enjoy! Hopefully I'll release updates with more food items as I get around to working on them.

firefly4f4@hongfire

These mods contain (NOTE: there is no overlap):

[0.1]
                        * Wild rice bowl (256x256)
                        * Normal rice bowl (256x256)
                        * Beer can (Kirin was reasonably close)
                        * Cantelope (yellow melon, now orange)
                        * Watermelon
                        * Pizza
                        * Crab

[0.2]
                        * dark toast (256x256)
                        * rice ball
                        * light toast (256x256)
                        * hamburger
                        * chicken roll
                        * rice wrap
                        * heart toast (256x256)

SIDENOTE:
                        I did end up taking some screenshots of the food in SB3Utility -- these aren't in the mod itself. I'll replace them with in game images as they come up.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by firefly4f4; 06-01-2009, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• or Photoshop doing edit

DOWNLOAD
                          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...0&d=1241895345

Comment

• Hi Res Skin mod

The tattooed body. If it is necessary, I can lay out a texture 1024X1024.

Spoiler

Download: Here
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Bose; 05-10-2009, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• This is my second post here on HongFire.com so, again, bare with me. Also, as always, constructive criticism welcome.

This is my map based loosely on the SchoolMate Park map so if this looks familiar, thats why. It does have collision detection and action points. In addition I have made some updates since the last one.

Updates:
                              - Daytime transitions added.
                              - Animated water in stream.
                              - Order of draw problem corrected.
                              - J3aps file updated (by Asurazorro). It now allows women to sit next to you on parkbench and the avatar won't lean back on stump anymore.
                              - Camera can go under the floor now, because I removed front and back draw.

Installation is the same as before

Installation:

Spoiler

1. Decrypt js3_00_00_00.pp. Edit js00_00_00.lst by adding the following lines.

xx 0 js3_00_01_PK.pp yy 0 0 pk00_99_99.js3ap pk00_99_99.col pk00_99_99.js3krs pk00_00_00.xx 0 pk00_00_00.xl 0 0 0 pk00_99_99.xx a10_01.xx a10_04.xa a10_01.xl
                              xx 0 js3_00_01_PK.pp yy 0 0 pk00_99_99.js3ap pk00_99_99.col pk00_99_99.js3krs pk00_00_00.xx 0 pk00_00_00.xl 0 0 0 pk00_99_99.xx a10_01.xx a10_04.xa a10_01.xl

Make sure to replace the "xx"'s with the right line numbers and the "yy" with a map id number. Encrypt.

2. Decrypt js3_01_01_00.pp(AG3+) or js3_00_01_00.pp(AG3). Edit mk00_99_99.js3ap by adding the following lines.

mk00_N_doorzz
                              1.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000
                              0.000000 1.000000 0.000000 0.000000
                              0.000000 0.000000 1.000000 0.000000
                              148.399000 0.000000 467.751500 1.000000
                              mk00_O_doorzz
                              140.000000 -5.945000 459.503000
                              156.678000 5.779000 476.000000
                              mk00_N_doorzz_ZZZ0yy
                              0.000000 0.000000 1.000000 0.000000
                              0.000000 1.000000 0.000000 0.000000
                              -1.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000
                              180.000000 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000

Make sure to replace the "zz"'s with the right door number and the "yy" with a map id number from step 1. Encrypt.

3. Decrypt js3_01_04_00. Add the tga files inside the Zip to your js3_01_04_00 folder then Encrypt.

4. Add the js3_00_01_PK.pp to the data directory inside the AG3 folder.

I have a few more goals for this map like the bathroom, light rays for the trees, shadows for the tree, transition lighting for the lamppost and lighting corrections.

Change:
                              Crap I forgot to change a couple of lines in the install. Where it says

xx 0 js3_00_01_PK.pp yy 0 0 pk00_99_99.js3ap pk00_99_99.col pk00_99_99.js3krs pk00_00_00.xx pk00_00_00.xa pk00_00_00.xl 0 0 0 pk00_99_99.xx a10_01.xx a10_04.xa a10_01.xl
                              xx 0 js3_00_01_PK.pp yy 0 0 pk00_99_99.js3ap pk00_99_99.col pk00_99_99.js3krs pk00_00_00.xx pk00_00_00.xa pk00_00_00.xl 0 0 0 pk00_99_99.xx a10_01.xx a10_04.xa a10_01.xl

You'll need to add the pk00_00_00.xa in order to enable map animations for my park.

Download:
                              http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?znwwmozwgym
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by mforeo; 05-11-2009, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• WizzardModRenamer

Hi guys,

I wrote this program for my own use because I'm so picky about organizing and renaming mods that don't follow the convention recommended by Darkhound and others. It also removes any thumbs.db files it finds in the process of renaming. I thought others might find it useful.

It should work for all Wizzard-ready mods that the Wizzard supports: Hako, SB3, AG3, SM

(Now if I could get a program that does the same thing for AG3 clothing sets and characters!)

README:
                                Spoiler
                                WizzardModRenamer 1.0 by Darsint
                                ================================

This is a simple program I created for renaming mods used in conjunction with Darkhound's Illusion Wizzard. Have you ever downloaded a cool mod you wanted to add to your collection, but the naming convention was way off, or just not quite right? I have... and I got sick of extracting the files, renaming all the images and text files, zipping it back up and replacing it. So I wrote a quick and dirty renamer that does all this automatically!

Installation
                                ============
                                Simply unrar the WizzardModRenamer.rar to the folder that contains the mods you want to rename. Being quick and dirty, this program does not check registry settings or look for 7zip installs, so you'll need the supplied 7za.exe to be in the same folder.

Running the program
                                ===================
                                Just run WizzardModRenamer, and it should show you a list of all the mods in the current folder. If you want to test your renamed mods before wiping out your original, I'd recommend keeping "Keep Backup" checked. This creates a \Backup folder under your current mod folder into which it copies the originals.

Notes
                                =====
                                I could probably make the program use the 7zip.exe that Darkhound includes in the \_general\tools folder of the Wizzard, but again... quick and dirty. I'm including the source in the post, so if anybody else wants to modify it (or include the functionality in the Wizzard!), feel free, as long as you make mention of me somewhere.

Disclaimer
                                ==========
                                I wrote this for my own use, so it may not be perfect. I am not responsible for lost mods or files, so KEEP BACKUPS.

SCREENSHOT:

Name:	screenshot.jpg
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	4810135

WizzardModRenamer 1.0.rar

WizzardModRenamer 1.0 Source.rar
                                Last edited by Darsint; 05-27-2009, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X