Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

EDIT by wurlox

Just so we can start on the right foot with AG3 Mod releases, as I don't want to do what I did for AG2 and go through 5GB of stuff and rename it all again...heh.

For simplicity sake, when you name your archive, if you can follow a few simple naming schemes, it'll help people be able to sort the mods they download, as well as make sure the authors get their proper credit.

So, for example my UI mod is named thus:

[AG3][interface][English UI][wurlox][v1.0]

Obviously, its easy to see what kind of mod this is and who made it as well as a version number.

Fot a clothing mod, I would probably do something like this:

[AG3][clothes][Mini Skirt][wurlox]

A hair mod like this:

[AG3][hair][Wild Hair][wurlox]

You get the picture...basically [game][mod type][mod name][author][version]

This is not written in stone, as you can tweak it somewhat, but as long as you keep the basic premise, it'll make things WAAAAAY easier for all of us.

Thanks for listening and good modding.

EDIT 2 by wurlox

This is a MOD RELEASE ONLY thread. No discussions will EVER be tolerated here and posts will be deleted on site!

Also, we want new original mods. If a clothing mod can be made in the AG3 Character Make DO NOT POST IT!

If a mod is not yours, but one you found on another site, GIVE PROPER CREDIT!

If you can't find the name of the author, say so, but at least DO NOT pawn a mod off as yours when it isn't! Believe me, I will find out if such a thing happens and I will have no mercy for the person posting it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 09:25 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

• TanLines

Trademark panties for girls
    Attached Files

Comment

• BikiniLines

Brands of bikini girls
      Attached Files

Comment

• SwimsuitLines

Swimsuit brands
        Attached Files

Comment

• TanLines, BikiniLines, SwimsuitLines Converted to TGA

All the credits goes to Totoame.

For easier use with Radware59' TanGen (available here) and MakeSelector (available here), I converted all Totoame's TanLines, BikiniLines, SwimsuitLines to TGA (thanks to PS CS3 batch treatments) and renamed the files for direct use in the TanGen.

Just copy them in the TanLine directory of the TanGen.

The Tans should be in slots 8 to 14 in MakeSelector (not tested yet).
          Edit: TanGen 0.6.1 can't handle files in slots 10 and above (thank you, Radware59). For tanlines planned in these slots, the generated files from slot 10 overwrite the files from slot 1. The files I provide will then overwrite tans in Slots 1 to 4. I will provide a fix later, with textures on other slots.

Download file here:
          http://rapidshare.com/files/23674031...Conversion.rar
          Last edited by hjrq; 05-27-2009, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• @lensman11

I hadn't seen the post requesting a pm etc. but I DID re-upload the game editor as a response to another request...

you can get it here, mainly because I forgot to remove it after the initial download;

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...postcount=2373

best of luck
            bris

Comment

• Blonde Base hair revamp

Originally posted by senia12
              can sombody help me ive been trying to add a new map but it dont work and i dont understand the instructions how to do it but i know how to u wizard but not how to add new maps like
              http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=591
              http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?znwwmozwgym
              like how i Decrypt it sumbody plzs help me
              Enough is enough!
              How's possible that in the gods damned MOD RELEASE thread the last 4, I say 4 posts aren't releases at all?
              I can understand someone is too inexperienced to read the first post. It happens to make mistakes.
              But reading the %&°ç@$ thread's NAME is too much to ask?!?!?
              What in the heck are supposed to exist a mod SUPPORT and a mod DISCUSSION thread for?

EDIT: I appreciate that the off-topics are gone. Excuse me for my outburst, but I'm quite fed up about it.

This said.

I'm releasing a new version of my first mod, the blonde hair textures (you can find it here, with the pictures).
              This time it doesn't replace the base hair textures with the blond ones, but it adds both, using the same method (i.e. adding new .pp files) employed by radware 59 for his excellent Dark and Light Hair mod.
              Of course, if you use that mod, or any additional hair texture, you'll need to open the files in the LST_INSERT directory inmy mod, and modify them according to your needs. It's not difficult to understand how a LST_INSERT file works. If I managed it, anyone can. There are a lot of explainations in various threads here on Hongfire, even a tutorial .

[AG3+][Blonde base hair for Girley3T v1.3 - pp version][The Rogue Trader]
              Last edited by The Rogue Trader; 07-06-2009, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• Ok, over in the Expansion Clothing Thread, I had a request for one of my own personal mods(that is i packed it for my use)...i've removed an uneeded LST file and made a readme and pic...which was more troublesome

So here's the link for the slimset face

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=650

Also like to note i will be releasing something else soon....
                A rep is worth a thousand words

Comment

• [AG3+][Animation][Nipples][Radware59][v0.5]

Nipple erection animation mod for AG3/AG3+
                  Wizzard ready.

This mod adds nipple erection capability to the female AG3 characters.
                  Erection occurs during all sexual activities including masturbation.
                  Additionally, when the girl is aroused while watching sex, and while bathing.

This is based on an uppervolta mod I found. However, I didn't copy any of the work or files from the original mod. Of course I give full credit of the idea to the unknown modder of upjs3mod2126. The original mod does not include masturbation and some sex animations, etc.

I'm sure no reasonable person can object to posting this mod here, since I have used my own knowledge and my Illusion Animation Editor program to make this mod.

Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Animation][Nipples][Radware59][v0.5]1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	4812788 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Animation][Nipples][Radware59][v0.5]2.jpg
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	4812789 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Animation][Nipples][Radware59][v0.5]3.jpg
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	4812790 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Animation][Nipples][Radware59][v0.5]4.jpg
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	4812791

Download Here
                  Recent Mods _ AG3 Basic Ring Set _ AG3 Frilly Socks Mod _ AG3 Clothing Maker-Crotchless Panties Fix _ AG3 ModifyFace Neck Fix _ AG3+Yuusha Map Expansion _ Neko Maker _ Small Feet _ Tiny Feet _ Source Code Illusion XA Editor/AG3 Make Selector
                  Recent AG3 Characters
                  Mizaki Kaori, Tobi Neko, ElementalV3, @HomeMate Girls & Meadows Sisters

Comment

• [AG3][Girl][NippleMesh][radware59][v0.7]

Nipple Mesh mod for AG3

Improved nipple shape, works nicely with Nipple erection mod: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=657

New version 0.7 reshaped mesh and adjusted UV map.

Wizzard ready.

Standard body type including TruG@NoS' Girley3T v1.3.1 uncensor: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=176

Includes mqo file for applying to other body types/uncensors with Alamar's SB3Utility: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112039
                    Mesh works with Standard and Slim body type.
                    Will not work with eRo body type or any other mod with altered breast shape.

Name:	[AG3][Girl][NippleMesh][radware59][v0.7]1.jpg
Size:	148.9 KB
ID:	4813309 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3][Girl][NippleMesh][radware59][v0.7]2.jpg
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	4813310 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3][Girl][NippleMesh][radware59][v0.7]3.jpg
Size:	204.1 KB
ID:	4813311

Download link: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=659

eRo nipple mod version for eRo body including my own minor pubic hair and uncensor modification:

Name:	[AG3][Girl][NippleMesh_eRo][radware59][v0.7]1.jpg
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	4813312 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3][Girl][NippleMesh_eRo][radware59][v0.7]2.jpg
Size:	144.8 KB
ID:	4813313 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3][Girl][NippleMesh_eRo][radware59][v0.7]3.jpg
Size:	197.5 KB
ID:	4813314

Download:
                    [AG3][Girl][NippleMesh_eRo][radware59][v0.7].rar
                    Last edited by radware59; 08-08-2009, 01:50 AM.
                    Recent Mods _ AG3 Basic Ring Set _ AG3 Frilly Socks Mod _ AG3 Clothing Maker-Crotchless Panties Fix _ AG3 ModifyFace Neck Fix _ AG3+Yuusha Map Expansion _ Neko Maker _ Small Feet _ Tiny Feet _ Source Code Illusion XA Editor/AG3 Make Selector
                    Recent AG3 Characters

Comment

• [AG3][Girl][eRobodyRepair][radware59][v0.8]

Wizzard ready

Major repair job on eRobody
                      Fixed defects in the inner thigh blood and dripping effect meshes.
                      See the difference in the picture below.
                      Also includes nipple and pubic hair modifications from eRo NippleMesh mod

Name:	[AG3][Girl][eRobodyRepair][radware59][v0.8]1.jpg
Size:	173.9 KB
ID:	4814671

Download [AG3][Girl][eRobodyRepair][radware59][v0.8]: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=669
                      Recent AG3 Characters

Comment

• Nouvelle Vf

AG3 & AG3+ Vf (Version française dispo juste après la version anglaise)
                        [EDIT 03/12/2009]

AG3 v2.1 (for AG3 only /seulement pour AG3) :

For the little story, it is not possible to access this thread being an unregistered user. So french guest can only download the main game and Chicot's 1.01 launchers and translation, so you can't create new worlds with latin letters, so I had to redo the work for my french friends.
                        It's based upon Hentaijin's 3.5 launchers and Chicot's v1.01 (with major updates).
                        My work is slightly different from Chicot's last works, and I believe it's not bad at all so I'd like to share it.

Mon boulot est différent de celui de Chicot parce qu'en tant qu'invité on ne peut télécharger que la version 1.01 de son travail qui n'est pas très pratique (pas de caractères latins pour le nom de garçon, trait pas toujours bien traduit).
                        Il s'agit d'un mod de traduction française de AG3 et de son CD de pré-commande, plus une traduction des lanceurs 3.5 de Hentaijin.
                        J'ai presque tout refait moi-même, et ça reste un peu différent des dernières œuvres de Chicot, donc je pense que ça peut être intéressant de faire partager mon travail.

**Mise à Jour/Update**
                        -Utilisation de ma nouvelle interface pour le mod AG3+
                        -Now using my new interface for the AG3+ mod

Download at :
                        FileFactory :
                        http://www.filefactory.com/file/a1f8...hann_v2.1_.zip
                        MediaFire :
                        http://www.mediafire.com/file/nmeek3mmwyj/[AG3][Traduction Française][Erwhann][v2.1].zip
                        (PM me if the link dies)

AG3 v3 (for AG3+ / pour AG3+) :

I'm still at work...check my progress below...
                        Toujours au travail, jetez un coup d'oeil en dessous pour voir ou j'en suis...

Launchers/Lanceurs :
                        AG3_Make.exe -> 0%
                        AG3_Play.exe -> 100%

Wizard-ready translation mod/ Mod de traduction pour le Wizard :
                        New french interface/ Nouvelle interface vf -> 100%
                        *.lst -> 100%
                        Location icons/Icônes de localisation -> 0%

At this point of the work I will make a release, you won't wait so long.
                        Arrivé là je ferais une archive dispo pour le téléchargement, vous attendrez pas trop longtemps.

French Subtitles -> 0%
                        P.S : As far as I read, the english subtitle mod is not entirely finished, and 'cause I can't speak japanese (I promise I'll try to learn it), I have to wait until it is finished.
                        P.S(Vf) : De ce que j'en ai lu le mod anglais de sous-titres n'est pas encore totalement fini et comme je parle pas japonais(je promet que je vais m'y mettre), je dois attendre qu'il soit terminé.

Tools/Outils :
                        Illusion Wizard -> 0%
                        SB3Utility -> 0%

French offline manual/wiki ->0%

All-In-One Fench Installer :
                        This will take a couple of hours when everythings will be ready. It will take more to upload. I think the final size would approx 4GB.
                        Une fois tout terminé j'en aurais pour 2h. Ca m'en prendra beaucoup plus pour tout uploader, je pense que le fichier final fera environ 4GB.

I've got some trouble uploading my own work, I don't now if it's my
                        connection, (I'm a bit suspicious about it) or if I need specials authorizations.

PS : Since english is not my mothertongue please forgive me for any fault

Notes : As it is mentionned in the AG3 wiki, sometimes, the girl may turn bald using Hentaijin's 3.5 Character Maker with an unproperly updated AG3
                        Comme mentionné dans le wiki, les filles peuvent devenir chauves si vous utilisez le Chara Maker 3.5 d'Hentaijin avec une version pas updatée d'AG3.
                        Last edited by Erwhann; 12-03-2009, 03:02 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

• [AG3+][Uncensor][ExpandingPussy][profundis][1.0]

My first AG3 release... and it's Inquisitor's fault! (or idea, if you like).

Expanding Pussy Uncensor 1.0.

Download [MF]

This uncensor uses two different pussy meshes. Normal mesh is visible during non-sexual activities and open mesh during sexual activities (credits for this trick go to sosola and "puffy-fluffy").

See normal vs. open pussy:

Name:	[AG3+][Uncensor][ExpandingPussy][1][profundis][1.0]1.jpg
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	4815476Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Uncensor][ExpandingPussy][1][profundis][1.0]2.jpg
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	4815477

I'm still working on this, so hopefully meshes will be improved in the future.

Enjoy!

Name:	[AG3+][Uncensor][ExpandingPussy][1][profundis][1.0]3.jpg
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	4815478Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Uncensor][ExpandingPussy][1][profundis][1.0].jpg
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	4815479Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Uncensor][ExpandingPussy][2][profundis][1.0].jpg
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	4815480
                          Last edited by profundis; 05-29-2010, 04:41 AM.

[ School Mate 2: Uncensor | Clothes ] [ @HomeMate: Uncensor & Clothes ] [ Yuusha: Uncensor ]
                          [ AG3+: ExpandingPussy Uncensor ] [ Itazura/Ichazura: Uncensor & more ] [ Tech48: Uncensor ]

Comment

• [AG3+][Uncensor][ExpandingPussy][profundis][2.0]

[AG3+][Uncensor][ExpandingPussy][profundis][2.0]

This mod changes the following:
                            1. Pussy expands (opens) during h-scenes.
                            2. Fluids have been enhanced and now actually start flowing around pussy.

There are four variations with different pubic hair and pussy coloration.

Completely remodelled mesh in v2.0 (using gigosaga's Hako uncensor as base mesh). Looks much better than v1.0, in my opinion...

HF Downloads page
                            Download [MF]
                            Download [SS]

Screenshots:
                            [AG3+][Uncensor][ExpandingPussy][1][profundis][2.0]

Name:	v2.0[1]_01.jpg
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	4815582Click image for larger version

Name:	v2.0[1]_02.jpg
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	4815583Click image for larger version

Name:	v2.0[1]_03.jpg
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	4815584

Even more screenshots:
                            Spoiler

[AG3+][Uncensor][ExpandingPussy][2][profundis][2.0]

Name:	v2.0[2]_01.jpg
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	4815585Click image for larger version

Name:	v2.0[2]_02.jpg
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	4815586Click image for larger version

Name:	v2.0[2]_03.jpg
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	4815587

[AG3+][Uncensor][ExpandingPussy][3][profundis][2.0]

Name:	v2.0[3]_01.jpg
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	4815588Click image for larger version

Name:	v2.0[3]_02.jpg
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	4815589Click image for larger version

Name:	v2.0[3]_03.jpg
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	4815590

[AG3+][Uncensor][ExpandingPussy][4][profundis][2.0]

Name:	v2.0[4]_01.jpg
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	4815591Click image for larger version

Name:	v2.0[4]_02.jpg
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	4815592Click image for larger version

Name:	v2.0[4]_03.jpg
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	4815593

---------------------

Note: I decided not to remove Expanding Pussy 1.0 links, so you can still download and use v1.0 if you like (see post above).
                            Last edited by profundis; 06-30-2010, 04:05 AM. Reason: Fixed download links

[ School Mate 2: Uncensor | Clothes ] [ @HomeMate: Uncensor & Clothes ] [ Yuusha: Uncensor ]
                            [ AG3+: ExpandingPussy Uncensor ] [ Itazura/Ichazura: Uncensor & more ] [ Tech48: Uncensor ]

Comment

• upjs3mod1960-[AG3][Uncensor][Deep Pussy][Uppervolta][V.1.0]

A new uncensor mod! What a coincidence-- three new uncensors in a row!

~Readme~

[AG3][Uncensor][Deep Pussy][Uppervolta][V.1.0] (9/27/2009)
                              (upjs3mod1960)

The uncensor features a new mesh, with both normal and aroused states. Specifically, the aroused state of this mod features a few neat details such as indoor plumbing (deeper vagina with cervix), and when the camera is rotated at the right angle a cross-section view can be achieved.

I must inform you that this mod is not my creation. I downloaded the mod from Uppervolta before it closed its doors to foreign IPs, and decided that I should probably share it before long. I trust it hasn't been uploaded here on Hongfire yet, so here it is.

Although the author is unknown, 塩マムslim is the original name of this uncensor. The kanji roughly translates to "Salted Salmon". I have no idea how this uncensor relates to a fish, so I decided to give it a more simple name.

INSTALLATION:

1. lol this mod is not wizzard-ready *warning*

2. If you don't have the Wizzard, installation is still simple. Use the AG3_Decrypt to unpack the .pp file known as js3_00_02_00 in your data folder located within your AG3 Installation location. Copy the file a15_01.xx that was included in this package, and paste it into the unpacked folder js3_00_02_00. Overwrite the original a15_01.xx (and perhaps make a back-up of it in case you want to change back to the old uncensor, God forbid). Repack the unpacked folder with AG3_Decrypt, forming a new js3_00_02_00.pp. Copy and paste it into the /data folder, overwriting as needed. The casserole is done.

KNOWN ISSUES (and solutions):

~When the pubic hair texture is set at 100% visibility, the pubic texture will turn black. The best solution I have is to choose the next best choice-- 99% visibility.

~When I first downloaded the mod, the pubic hair included was a bunch of pixelated, black dots (meant to represent shaven hair?) Furthermore, the uncensor was set to accept pubic hair textures in a very odd way, resulting in frustration when replacing those textures. To remedy this, I edited the mod slightly by replacing the pubic hair texture with one more suitable. It should look fine now. But for those who would want to change the pubic hair texture-- the procedure may be a little different.

If you have any other issues with the mod, send me a personal message on Hongfire.

Have fun playing AG3, and don't forget to pray for the good fortune of the author of this mod.

-losenucius

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?1ntomaeewym

Screenshots:
                              External (normal and aroused state)

Name:	[AG3][Uncensor][Deep Pussy][Uppervolta][V.1.0]1.png
Size:	311.3 KB
ID:	4816302
                              Internal (displaying vagina and cervix)

Name:	[AG3][Uncensor][Deep Pussy][Uppervolta][V.1.0]2.png
Size:	374.1 KB
ID:	4816303
                              Last edited by Losenucius; 11-28-2009, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• AG3 Game Editor V2.1 available!

Yeah don't remind me how old this game is, I just wasn't too happy about the circumstances this project fell under... anyway follow the link if interested.

Download Latest Version Here

-
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X