Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

EDIT by wurlox

Just so we can start on the right foot with AG3 Mod releases, as I don't want to do what I did for AG2 and go through 5GB of stuff and rename it all again...heh.

For simplicity sake, when you name your archive, if you can follow a few simple naming schemes, it'll help people be able to sort the mods they download, as well as make sure the authors get their proper credit.

So, for example my UI mod is named thus:

[AG3][interface][English UI][wurlox][v1.0]

Obviously, its easy to see what kind of mod this is and who made it as well as a version number.

Fot a clothing mod, I would probably do something like this:

[AG3][clothes][Mini Skirt][wurlox]

A hair mod like this:

[AG3][hair][Wild Hair][wurlox]

You get the picture...basically [game][mod type][mod name][author][version]

This is not written in stone, as you can tweak it somewhat, but as long as you keep the basic premise, it'll make things WAAAAAY easier for all of us.

Thanks for listening and good modding.

EDIT 2 by wurlox

This is a MOD RELEASE ONLY thread. No discussions will EVER be tolerated here and posts will be deleted on site!

Also, we want new original mods. If a clothing mod can be made in the AG3 Character Make DO NOT POST IT!

If a mod is not yours, but one you found on another site, GIVE PROPER CREDIT!

If you can't find the name of the author, say so, but at least DO NOT pawn a mod off as yours when it isn't! Believe me, I will find out if such a thing happens and I will have no mercy for the person posting it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:25 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

• Xdiff File

my xdiff file. thin legs hour glass figure kinda 50's style.
    Model is on ag3dc.
    I always thought the legs were way too thick.. and needed a way to get high heels. They look good even when shoes are off.

massive thanks to all the modders and their fantastic programs.

been working on some high heels will release soon.
    Attached Files

Comment

• New Version AG3 Make Selector V1.00
      And new Texture Library v1.0
      http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=141

Click image for larger version

Name:	Samp1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	216.0 KB
ID:	4818779 Click image for larger version

Name:	Samp2.jpg
Size:	194.9 KB
ID:	4818780 Click image for larger version

Name:	Samp3.jpg
Size:	224.2 KB
ID:	4818781 Click image for larger version

Name:	Samp4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	203.9 KB
ID:	4818782

Added 10 Girley3T color texture sets hi and low res.
      Also a huge set of color variations of Darziels Vale hi-res eye sets including cat-eye versions.
      Expanded all eye sets to 8 selections per set.
      Made adjustments to skin textures to improve shade matching between different sets.

If you have no previous version installed you will need to install this new mod or the program will not function properly:
      AG3 Make 8SkinEyeEyebrow+Nipple Expansion Mod
      http://www.mediafire.com/?fgmvwvimr2d
      This mod adds buttons for full access to all available textures in the texture library.
      It also adds new color nipple textures, variations of Girley3T Nipple set, for a total of 48 nipple selections.
      Last edited by radware59; 04-29-2010, 08:04 PM.
      Recent Mods _ AG3 Basic Ring Set _ AG3 Frilly Socks Mod _ AG3 Clothing Maker-Crotchless Panties Fix _ AG3 ModifyFace Neck Fix _ AG3+Yuusha Map Expansion _ Neko Maker _ Small Feet _ Tiny Feet _ Source Code Illusion XA Editor/AG3 Make Selector
      Recent AG3 Characters
      Mizaki Kaori, Tobi Neko, ElementalV3, @HomeMate Girls & Meadows Sisters

Comment

• T-body

I found today this body mod on UV.Inside you gonna find diff file. Use Dark hound (Morpher)tool or SB3Utility.Have fun.
        All credits goes to UV mode-rs and Darkhound !
        http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E0T4970R
        Attached Files

Comment

• School textures

Well is not a new map its only replace textures in the school.I hope you gonna like it.
          Credits goes to UV mode-rs!
          Use AG3 Decrypt and replace files.
          http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2WLZS2AN
          Attached Files
          Last edited by optic; 11-25-2009, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Wallpapers

Use SB3utility and attach any image you wont.Have fun!
            All credits goes to UV mode-rs.
            http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V62AXWHD
            Attached Files

Comment

• Skin-mod

Thous skins looks like from SM.
              All credits goes to UV mode-rs!
              http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RYGIOLJS
              http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...3&d=1259155750
              http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...4&d=1259155758

Comment

• Pixie Wings aka Dragonfly Wings

I have been wanting to do a set of pixie wings aka dragonfly wings for a bit now.

I finally found a good starting place with a mod for SB3 provided by wurlox.

I stripped out the wings and fixed them up so they will work with AG3.

This is a beta, as I will make changes based on comments I receive.

Thank You to
                wurlox - [SB3] [Gravure] [All Girls] [Dragonfly Prop] [wurlox] [v0.1]
                Darkhound - Illusion Wizzard.
                wurlox (again) - for the tutorial that made this possible
                M100 - for the other tutorial that made this possible
                Alamar - SB3Utility
                O. Mizno - Metasequoia
                and all the fine folks who make GIMP, the best picture editor in the universe

Preview
                Spoiler

Name:	[AG3][Clothing][Dragonfly Wings][dirdir][v0.01]1.jpg
Size:	231.5 KB
ID:	4819164

Download

PS.
                I downloaded a lot of wing sets looking for these. Since most are for SB3 look for a giant wing release in the near future, once I run it by the original authors.
                Last edited by dirdir; 12-01-2009, 06:02 AM.

Comment

• Kill the mannequin

While I am waiting on some feed back from my latest mod in development. I thought I would take some time and fix something that really bugged me about the game, the mannequin used for fashion design. I really hate the mannequin Illusion uses for designing clothes, so I fixed it.

So I built this little mod to fix it.

Please make sure you read the instructions completely. Failure to do so may break your game. You have been warned.

Here are the instructions.
                  Spoiler

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THIS TEXT IN ITS ENTIRITY. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY BREAK YOUR GAME. FAILURE TO INSTALL THIS CORRECTLY WILL BREAK YOUR GAME.
                  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you have made the most interesting character for AG3 and now you you have to create her fasion on that stupid mannequin.

Well not any longer. This mod allows you to import your girl as the new mannequin.

HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
                  I have replaced the original definition for the mannequin with a new outside file. I got the idea from all the outside mods I had applied, ie not stored in the original .pp files from Illusion.

I change the lst file entries for the mannequin in the js00_01_00.lst file. I copied my girl to the data directory and renamed her model.pp. Then I added the two extra files into the model.pp file.

This mod install replicates that process.

HOW TO USE THIS MOD:
                  01. Shutdown AG3 Make
                  02. Copy your girl's pp file from m_cha to the data directory
                  03. Rename your girl's file in the data directory to model.pp
                  04. Apply this mod using Illusion Wizzard
                  05. Have fun

HOW TO CHANGE TO A NEW GIRL:
                  01. Shutdown AG3 Make
                  02. Back out the this mod using Illusion Wizzard (restores the original way it was setup)
                  03. Complete the steps from "HOW TO USE THIS MOD"

HOW TO BACK OUT:
                  Partial backout (restore original mannequin but keep mod in place)
                  01. Shutdown AG3 Make
                  02. Extract the files from the mod to a directory
                  03. Copy the model.pp file from the backup direcctory in the mod to the AG3 data directory
                  04. Reapply mod

Full back out (if you have backed out eveytime before changing girls as the mannequin)
                  01. Shutdown AG3 Make
                  02. Back out the this mod using Illusion Wizzard (restores the original way it was setup)

Full back out (if you have not backed out before changing girls as the mannequin)
                  01. Shutdown AG3 Make
                  02. Extract the files from the mod to a directory
                  03. Copy the js00_01_00.pp file from the backup direcctory in the mod to the AG3 data directory

Thank You's to
                  Darkhound - Illusion Wizzard.
                  Alamar - SB3Utility
                  Everyone involved with the JS3Wizzard project
                  and all the fine folks who make GIMP, the best picture editor in the universe

Here is an image

Spoiler

Name:	[AG3+][FashionModel][update][dir][v0.1].jpg
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	4819298

Here is the mod

%5bAG3+%5d%5bFashionModel%5d%5bupdate%5d%5bdir%5d%5bv0.1%5d.7z

Comment

• Hm.. I also replace that mannequin, but with different method:
                    - pick you favorite girl .pp file
                    - extract it with PPextractor, it'll make a folder with various .xx files within
                    - rename the head.xx file into d01_01.xx & body.xx file into d15_01.xx
                    - extract the js3_00_02_00.pp, it'll make a folder js3_00_02_00
                    - copy the d01_01.xx & d15_01.xx into folder js3_00_02_00
                    - click yes to replace
                    - And for her hair model, it's in js3_00_01_00.lst inside js3_00_00_00.pp
                    - in js00_01_00.lst, it's on the 7th line:

7 0 js3_00_02_00.pp d15_01.xx d15_01.xa 0 0 0 0 0 d01_01.xx 0 a12_01_06.xx 0 a12_02_02.xx 0 a12_03_02.xx 0 a15_01.xl 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Normally, the a12_01_06.xx used to be a12_01_02.xx (hair style number 2), but i change it from hair style number 2 into hair style number 6.

-final step: repack js3_00_02_00 folder into js3_00_02_00.pp

Spoiler

DONE!! ^_^

Of course, i didn't do anything with her hair color, so i can see the outfit color properly in the cloth maker.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Stormwing; 09-30-2013, 05:25 AM.

Originally posted by StormWing
                    Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• [AG3+][Animation][BJRepair][Radware59][v0.5]

Here's a long overdue mod I finally got around to making:

Corrects the horrifying cheek and neck piercing problems with BJ animations,
                      as well as other awful misalignments.

Spoiler

Name:	[AG3+][Animation][BJRepair][Radware59][v0.5]1.jpg
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	4819313 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Animation][BJRepair][Radware59][v0.5]2.jpg
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	4819314

Download:
                      http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=726

Wizzard ready

Should work with most male uncensors.

You can see by this early posting how long it's been since I conceived the notion of making this mod: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1163
                      Last edited by radware59; 12-05-2009, 06:36 PM.
                      Recent Mods _ AG3 Basic Ring Set _ AG3 Frilly Socks Mod _ AG3 Clothing Maker-Crotchless Panties Fix _ AG3 ModifyFace Neck Fix _ AG3+Yuusha Map Expansion _ Neko Maker _ Small Feet _ Tiny Feet _ Source Code Illusion XA Editor/AG3 Make Selector
                      Recent AG3 Characters

Comment

• [AG3][Face][Vampire][radware59][v0.5]

Vampire face mod.

A few Head modifications I made to create my Vamp Characters.

Features:

Realistic 3D fangs
                        Narrower and redder tongue, because normal tongue hides fangs
                        Changed whites of eyes to black.
                        Glossy lipstick

Wizzard ready

Download:http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=155
                        Last edited by radware59; 05-14-2010, 06:18 PM.
                        Recent AG3 Characters

Comment

• New skins

All credits goes to UV mode-rs.Have fun!
                          http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FJNBKTN0
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Animation file

Before you use this backup your js3_00_08_00.pp file !!!!!! you have been warned.........This is for test purposes only, has not yet been finished!!!!

Been playing with radware59's xaeditor. great utility as no one else is using it i thought i might.

i have made a few small changes to Aa50_01_01_01.xa Licking lying down position, before penetration. i used SB3utility for most of the animation and ran ag3 in a small window for corrections. i need to change the male hand positions but my brain is fried so will do some more tomorrow.

I am slowly building a list of all the bones with their uses, rotation, movement and scaling. In the rar is my working txt file and also the modded .xa

open js3_00_08_00.pp use SB3Utility or Decypt and replace Aa50_01_01_01.xa

Thanks to Radware59, Darkhound, Alamar and all the other modders.

I'll finish it this week. I'll do more if people are interested.........
                            Attached Files

Comment

• [AG3][Clothing][VampNails][radware59][v0.5]

From the creator of EZNails: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=458

Add some claws to your vampire ladies with the VampNails clothing item.
                              Adds Fingernail Vamp item to Glove menu
                              Also adds item to Head, Face and Ear menus in case you want to use gloves,hat, glasses or ear item with outfit.

Name:	[AG3][Clothing][VampNails][radware59][v0.5].jpg
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	4819432

Wizzard ready.

Download: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=156
                              Last edited by radware59; 05-14-2010, 06:16 PM.
                              Recent AG3 Characters

Comment

• AG3 Ghost

AG3 Ghost is a tiny tool that enables you to edit or create new characters based on a custom character that you may have downloaded. It's basically a hack and it has known issues. Be sure to read this post before you use the tool.

Why use AG3 Ghost?
                                • You can edit or create new characters in AG3_Make based on a modified character (like one you downloaded or modified with e.g. Illusion Morpher).
                                • Custom body and head morphs, hair and uncensor will be preserved.
                                • You don't have to worry about which body mods you have installed or don't have installed.

How to use it?
                                1. Browse and select your character .pp file.
                                  - AG3 Ghost prepares your game files with the selected character.
                                  - AG3 Ghost automatically launches AG3_Make when ready.
                                2. Edit the character or create a new one and save.
                                3. Close AG3_make.
                                  - AG3 Ghost restores your AG3 files to how they were before using AG3 Ghost.

How does it work?
                                AG3 Ghost modifies js3_00_02_00.pp to use the body and head from the .pp file you select. It backs up your original js3_00_02_00.pp before making any changes, and restores it when you close AG3_Make.

Known Issues
                                • AG3 Ghost only 'resurrects' the head and body. Custom skins or textures are not included!
                                • Hair is partially supported since 0.3.0, but it will always be selected as the first hair (number 1) in the maker, which may lead to odd looking textures.
                                • Use on your own risk. Please remember to keep a backup before using this tool.
                                • If you installed the game to the default location you will need to run AG3 Ghost with Japanese regional settings.
                                • AG3 Ghost is still a beta.

Thanks to
                                ScumSuckingPig for PPextractor
                                radware59 for his advice
                                profundis for testing and support
                                Stormwing for his mannequin replacement guide and for testing and advice

(currently down)
                                Mirror: anime-sharing

Version history
                                2012.05.29 - 0.3.0: Hair is now included, but with known issues.
                                2010.02.09 - 0.2.0: Add support for changing the mannequin, so that clothes can be edited on the custom character.
                                2009.12.16 - 0.1.3: Add trailing '\' to found AG3 folder. Other minor corrections.
                                2009.12.15 - 0.1.2: Attempt to fix game location problem. Improve error handling and reporting.
                                2009.12.14 - 0.1.1: Corrected a problem with resuming after loading an invalid pp file.
                                2009.12.13 - 0.1: First beta
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Inquisitor; 03-08-2014, 10:00 PM. Reason: Update download link

Comment

Working...
                                X