Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

EDIT by wurlox

Just so we can start on the right foot with AG3 Mod releases, as I don't want to do what I did for AG2 and go through 5GB of stuff and rename it all again...heh.

For simplicity sake, when you name your archive, if you can follow a few simple naming schemes, it'll help people be able to sort the mods they download, as well as make sure the authors get their proper credit.

So, for example my UI mod is named thus:

[AG3][interface][English UI][wurlox][v1.0]

Obviously, its easy to see what kind of mod this is and who made it as well as a version number.

Fot a clothing mod, I would probably do something like this:

[AG3][clothes][Mini Skirt][wurlox]

A hair mod like this:

[AG3][hair][Wild Hair][wurlox]

You get the picture...basically [game][mod type][mod name][author][version]

This is not written in stone, as you can tweak it somewhat, but as long as you keep the basic premise, it'll make things WAAAAAY easier for all of us.

Thanks for listening and good modding.

EDIT 2 by wurlox

This is a MOD RELEASE ONLY thread. No discussions will EVER be tolerated here and posts will be deleted on site!

Also, we want new original mods. If a clothing mod can be made in the AG3 Character Make DO NOT POST IT!

If a mod is not yours, but one you found on another site, GIVE PROPER CREDIT!

If you can't find the name of the author, say so, but at least DO NOT pawn a mod off as yours when it isn't! Believe me, I will find out if such a thing happens and I will have no mercy for the person posting it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:25 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

• 4 Color skin custom

All credits goes to UV mode-rs!Have fun.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZEMHGMW1
    Attached Files

Comment

• I feel like this isn't really worthy of the Mod Release Thread because all I did was play with some textures, but it's something nobody else seems to have thought of, so here it is:

"Matrix Girl" is based on sosola's Glowstick Tattoo mod, but I used full-body textures to create shifting text lines a la the computer screens in The Matrix. (I haven't tested this in-game but other people tested for me and said it worked.) Her clothes feature reference bitmap mods to achieve a similar effect.

If you like reference texture mods, also check out my Lillian NPC girl with fangs and my Sailor Pluto girl, who have less vertiginous shinies.

I'm considering doing another outfit or two for her with more serious modding, maybe including piercings, but I'm not sure-- I'm trying to wrap up my AG3 projects so I can reclaim the drive space occupied by the monstrous pp files.

Anyway, enjoy!
      My AG3 mods:
      Sailor Pluto (and clothes) - 5 Slimegirls and clothes - Submissive Miku FIXED and Dominatrix Luka
      NEW Naughty Jedi Clothes - Saeki and Tohsaka - coming soon: Miku, and assorted awesome things.
      Lesbian avatar mod: Lillian/Hime from Kaibutsu Oujo -- NPC (regular girl) version with fangs
      Body Piercings 1 - Body Piercings 2 - Matrix girl - NEW Horny Fanged Demon

Comment

• Working Subtitles Mod

By stormwing - thought you could find it useful.
        http://www.mediafire.com/?hthgs9wshfe
        http://www.sendspace.com/file/uaoj7l

EDIT: here also a 95% subtitles text:
        subtitles.txt
        [CORRECTED FILE]

Check for updates here:
        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77223
        Last edited by Kalec979; 08-12-2011, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• AG3 texturer v0.1 beta (another small tool)

Since I had some free time during the week end, I decided to create a small tool to change and overlay textures for AG3 clothes. If you want to know what inspired me to do it, read this post.

The first version of AG3 texturer 0.1 beta has been released today 02.08.2010.
          The following features and functions are included:
          • auto detection of AG3 m_tex folder
          • manipulations of base image (color overlay with percentage, H/S/V (hue/saturation/brightness) changes
          • manipulations of overlay image (color overlay with percentage, H/S/V (hue/saturation/brightness) changes
          • overlay calculation itself (with percentage)
          • changes directly in the result image (H/S/V and transparency)

known limitations and maybe bugs
          • first beta, so it hasn't been tested a lot
          • does not support writing of bmp result files atm (maybe in later versions)
          • bmp base images should work, although I haven't tested them a lot
          • bmp overlay images don't make sense and are not supported
          • all tga files have to be in 32bit (RGB+alpha channel) uncompressed format, other formats are not supported and will not work and/or lead to crashes
          • all bmp files have to be in 24bit (RGB) uncompressed format without alpha channel, other formats are not supported and will not work and/or lead to crashes

I hope you find this littel tool useful. As always comments, bugs, suggestions by PM or in the mod discussion thread (not here!!!).

Darkhound
          Attached Files
          HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by Duili View Post
            Can Someone reupload this please, because the download link is broken
            http://dilldoe.org/AG3/2008/06/17/buff-body-mod/

Comment

• [AG3][Make][SmallFootModSet][radware59][v0.5]

[AG3][Make][SmallFootModSet][radware59][v0.5]
              and [AG3][Make][TinyFootModSet][radware59][v0.5]

Get rid of those big feet, and those boats they call shoes.

This mod replaces the body with a new version with smaller feet.
              Includes Slim body uncensor and modified shoes and socks.
              Also includes Bokka small ear mod.

There are 2 versions contained in one rar, one for normal body type and one for Slim body.
              Extract 7z files from rar and apply the 7z of your choice with Illusion Wizzard.

Small Foot Mod: Before / After
              Click image for larger version

Name:	NormFeet.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	647.8 KB
ID:	4833254 Click image for larger version

Name:	SmallFeet.PNG
Size:	631.7 KB
ID:	4833255
              Download Small Foot Mod: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=203

Tiny Foot Mod: Before / After
              Click image for larger version

Name:	AG3170554.PNG
Size:	667.6 KB
ID:	4833276 Click image for larger version

Name:	AG3153342.PNG
Size:	673.0 KB
ID:	4833275

Download Tiny Foot Mod: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=204

And quit posting here if you don't have a mod!!

Xdiff files for small feet for custom modding: SmallFeetXdiff.rar

Xdiff file for tiny feet for custom modding: TinyFeet.rar
              Last edited by radware59; 08-14-2010, 08:00 PM.
              Recent Mods _ AG3 Basic Ring Set _ AG3 Frilly Socks Mod _ AG3 Clothing Maker-Crotchless Panties Fix _ AG3 ModifyFace Neck Fix _ AG3+Yuusha Map Expansion _ Neko Maker _ Small Feet _ Tiny Feet _ Source Code Illusion XA Editor/AG3 Make Selector
              Recent AG3 Characters
              Mizaki Kaori, Tobi Neko, ElementalV3, @HomeMate Girls & Meadows Sisters

Comment

• Subversion module for the Subtitle Overlay Mod

It took me quite some time (a lot more than I expected) but here it is: the subversion module for Subtitle Overlay Mod.

When using the subversion module, you can always get the latest subtitles for the game directly from the SVN repository. It uses a modified Subtitle Overlay Mod but as the changes are very small and non invasive I hope ScumSuckingPig will eventually add them to his mod (basically, I added one button which is disabled if my mod is not found).

Please take a look at troubleshooting section if you have problems running the mod.
                Code:
                ================================================================================
                Subversion module for the Subtitle Overlay Mod
                Author: enter75
                ================================================================================

Description:
                This module allows you to download subtitles stored directly in a Subversion
                repository and update them wherever the files in the repository change.

Usage:
                1) Put svn.dll in the same directory as the game and the Subtitle Overlay Mod
                   (d3d9.dll).
                2) Run the game's exe and select "Config Subs".
                3) If everything is fine and the module has been loaded, you will see a
                   clickable "SVN" button at the bottom. Click it.
                4) Type the repository URI or select one from the drop down box.
                5) Type the path where the repository should be stored on disk.
                6) Press the "Set" button. If everything is fine, the "Update" button should be
                   enabled.
                7) Press the "Update" button to get the latest subtitles available.
                8) Now, ***THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP***!!! You need to inform the Subtitle mod of
                   the existence of the file. Go back to the Subtitle Mod configuration and
                   press "Add file". Select the file you just checked out from SVN. A new entry
                   will appear. Select it and press the "Up" button until the selected file is
                   at the top! When you're done, press OK.
                9) Have fun! :)

Afterwards, if you want to update your subtitles, you just need to open the svn
                dialog and press "Update". No other steps are needed.

Troubleshooting:
                -If the "SVN" button is present but disabled, make sure you have Microsoft
                Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package installed. (google for it ;)

-In most cases, deleting the directory where the repository is stored should
                solve the issue. If you set your local path as ".", remember to also remove the
                ".svn" directory (it's hidden so you may not see it!)

Changelog:
                v1.0 - First version
                End-users should download svnmod.rar and SubtitleOverlayMod-patched.rar.
                Programmers may be interested in the remaining attachments. SubtitleOverlayMod-patched-source.rar also contains a file svnmod.patch with all the changes that I made to the vanilla version of the overlay mod (SSP: you may be the most interested in this file).
                Attached Files
                Spoiler
                Nothing to see here. These links are probably outdated and I'm too lazy to fix them.
                Illusion universal crack | SVN module for Illusion games | PerfHUD mod for SBZ

If you like what I do, click the button.

Comment

• [AG3][Make][NekoMakerSet][radware59][v0.5]

Now you can easily create your very own cat girls.

This mod applies a new cat girl body type to the character maker.

Features include:

Cat ears that match hair color and skin tone.
                  Cat tail, matches pubic hair color.
                  Fangs and thinner tongue.
                  Cat claw fingernails.
                  Optional whiskers match eyelash color.

Rar file contains 4 different versions.
                  Normal body type with normal size feet
                  Normal body type with tiny feet
                  Slim body type with normal size feet
                  Slim body type with tiny feet
                  Extract rar and use the 7z of your choice and apply with Illusion Wizzard.

Download: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=206

And quit posting here if you don't have a mod!!
                  Last edited by radware59; 08-14-2010, 07:59 PM.
                  Recent Mods _ AG3 Basic Ring Set _ AG3 Frilly Socks Mod _ AG3 Clothing Maker-Crotchless Panties Fix _ AG3 ModifyFace Neck Fix _ AG3+Yuusha Map Expansion _ Neko Maker _ Small Feet _ Tiny Feet _ Source Code Illusion XA Editor/AG3 Make Selector
                  Recent AG3 Characters

Comment

• White Room Mod

SFO_Holland (SFOHollandMGO @ Hongfire modclub)

from this post

I reuploaded

http://www.mediafire.com/?o2yh3orweiihh8y
                    Last edited by zhaul; 08-17-2010, 09:49 AM.
                    My girls - - - Tutorials - - - Mods

Comment

• [AG3+][Body expansion for make.exe 1024 version][darkhound][v0.5f]

This mod is a final "recopilation" and a little update of the Body Expansion mod I have fixed and updated.

First of all, I recommend to use Trug@nos mods, you can find them here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...9&postcount=38

Because this is a recopilation, I have added to the "Body Expansion Mod" the "Original" Trug@nos skins, with new teeth and a new tongue. So all credits goes to Trug@nos for making the Girley3T (v1.3.1).

But I recommend to use Trug@nos "Nipple" and "Eyes" mods, because this recopilation was made with those mods installed.

*Note: For the uncensors (because this mod is not an uncensor ) you can use whatever you want, but I recommend to use this one for the "big" work with the fluids : http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=194

---

Now the text you will find in the mod, wich is Wizzard compatible.

---

[AG3+][Body expansion for make.exe 1024 version][darkhound][v0.5f]

(This should be the final version)

This mod includes parts of this "great" mod from Trug@nos:

__________________________________________________ ____________

- [AG3+][Girley3T][Skin][Trug@NoS][v1.3.1]

__________________________________________________ ____________

Textures for the face and body.

Ear mod by Bokka and Pokka implemented, thanks goes out to them for
                      their great mod.

Have Fun Trug@NoS

---

This mod adds the 4 normal and 4 additional skins and 2 eye types to be used
                      with AG3_make.exe.

Please note, that none of the exisiting stuff will be replaced.
                      All the additional stuff is fully integrated into the game.

It includes a very dark skin, a reddish skin, a vampire skin
                      and a yellowish skin.

It also inlcudes robot eyes and modded bael's eyes from SB3.

Includes tan lines: Bikini 1, Bikini 2, One-Piece, Topless 1 and
                      Topless 2. In total 4 new Tan Lines.

This mod is based on Girley3T made by Trug@NoS and will use
                      textures downsized to 1024x1024.

* Updated by Fjapo:

Now "Facial" textures are 1024x1024, and with this,
                      the "beauty spot" and "cumshot" are fixed and fits
                      with Girley3T.

* Fjapo: Updated all textures to fit with the new
                      textures of Trug@nos skin mod. I'm lazy, and
                      remove two extra tan lines, I never used them.
                      Sorry!!!, but the textures look "pretty" well than
                      before. Fixed the reference of an inexistent eyebrown type.

* Fjapo: minor update to fit with the translation of Hentaijin 1.50.2

* Fjapo: thanks to Radware59 for make "AG3 Tan Line Generator v0.61",
                      with this I have time to add new tan lines easily, no more
                      lazyness!!!, thanks to Radware59, and firefly4f4 for collect
                      tanlines, I used some of them.

* Fjapo: thanks to Optic to allow me download the "4 Color skin custom" mod,
                      with it I add a new and more realistic teeth and tongue to all skins.
                      This is a compilation of all my favorite skin mods, thanks to Trug@nos.

-- What you need to use this mod: --

AG3 english exe version 1.50.2 made by Hentaijin
                      Girley3T high res skin package made by TrugaNoS

What the mod will change:
                      js01_00_00.lst (updated) - Re-added extra "tan lines", fix eyebrown.
                      js01_01_00.lst
                      js01_01_01.lst
                      js01_03_01.lst

Note: If it doesn't work, try Remove mod in the installed Mods tab
                      of Wizzard, it may get confused and apply the mod even tho its
                      being removed.

Enjoy, darkhound

credits:
                      Dramakus for his vampire skin and the robot eyes
                      TrugaNos for his amazing Girley3T
                      Hentaijin for AG3 exe releases v1.50.2
                      nightcrawler2k8 for attempting an update for expansion
                      Fjapo, changes in ALL textures to fit with Trug@NoS Girley3T 1.3
                      Radware59 for his AG3 Tan Line Generator

---

And now, a picture of what the mod does:

Attached Files
                      Last edited by Fjapo; 10-14-2010, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• [AG3][Clothing][FrillSocksSet][radware59][v0.7]

Add frilly socks to your clothing maker, because they are so cute, you can't resist!

2 versions normal and ankle height, available in normal foot size and tiny foot size.

Download: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=209
                        Recent AG3 Characters

Comment

• MY ag3 icons

I decided to make my own icons for those japanese icons in map compilation 4.0
                          I only did the ones I had on my pp file after installing. i might do all the set, but I like the icons made for homemate and the ones made for Yuusha maps, so I don't know for sure if I will change them. Here is an example:

here are all the ones I made, if you encounter any errors, please let me know, so I can fix them.

They are not wizzard ready, but is very easy, decrypt the js3_01_04_00.pp with ag3decrypt or ppextractor, copy and replace the icons to the folder, repack. enjoy.
                          Attached Files
                          My girls - - - Tutorials - - - Mods

Comment

• nipple addon mod

this one is some nipple clips or something from the the uppervolta site but I don't know where the files are supposed to go. I tried reading the wizzard create guide but I couldn't figure out where the folders and files went exactly. So you guys can help yourself and hopefully me if you can get it to work.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Korean-look Futa Guy

Stumbled upon this mod some time ago, just made it Wizard compatible then forgot about it. All credits go to (presumably) Korean modder. It's about time I uploaded this. Enjoy.

Rep much, much appreciated, as I've been lurking for far too long and the my green bar's been stagnant for years.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=87YXT40R

Oh yeah, make sure you don't have another guy body mod running. It will bork up your avatar something awful. drop me a message if the link fails or if there's anything wrong.

EDIT: Hi, some PM's have reached me stating that the old link is dead. Here's an updated link [111510]

Also received a PM from FutaBoy. At least a portion of all thanks goes to him. Thanks!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by charlestio; 11-15-2010, 06:37 AM. Reason: Update Link

Comment

• AG3 Maker Ring and Earring Set V0.9

Basic ring set allows you to put multiple rings on the fingers of your choice in 12 different styles.
                                Matching earring set, 12 styles

1: Simple band / ball earring
                                7 faceted stone styles:
                                Large Round
                                Small Round
                                Heart Shaped
                                Oval
                                Marquise
                                Tear Drop
                                Emerald Cut
                                4 Cabochons:
                                Oval
                                Large Round
                                Small Round
                                Heart Shaped

Features realistic 3D band and stone designs from my personal rock collection

Includes collection of polished stone textures

Individual left and right finger options
                                Separate thumb set

Ring set is applied to 8 different clothing categories to allow you to use a variety of rings with one costume.
                                Earring set applied to 6 clothing categories

Download: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=212
                                Recent AG3 Characters

Comment

Working...
                                X