Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

EDIT by wurlox

Just so we can start on the right foot with AG3 Mod releases, as I don't want to do what I did for AG2 and go through 5GB of stuff and rename it all again...heh.

For simplicity sake, when you name your archive, if you can follow a few simple naming schemes, it'll help people be able to sort the mods they download, as well as make sure the authors get their proper credit.

So, for example my UI mod is named thus:

[AG3][interface][English UI][wurlox][v1.0]

Obviously, its easy to see what kind of mod this is and who made it as well as a version number.

Fot a clothing mod, I would probably do something like this:

[AG3][clothes][Mini Skirt][wurlox]

A hair mod like this:

[AG3][hair][Wild Hair][wurlox]

You get the picture...basically [game][mod type][mod name][author][version]

This is not written in stone, as you can tweak it somewhat, but as long as you keep the basic premise, it'll make things WAAAAAY easier for all of us.

Thanks for listening and good modding.

EDIT 2 by wurlox

This is a MOD RELEASE ONLY thread. No discussions will EVER be tolerated here and posts will be deleted on site!

Also, we want new original mods. If a clothing mod can be made in the AG3 Character Make DO NOT POST IT!

If a mod is not yours, but one you found on another site, GIVE PROPER CREDIT!

If you can't find the name of the author, say so, but at least DO NOT pawn a mod off as yours when it isn't! Believe me, I will find out if such a thing happens and I will have no mercy for the person posting it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 09:25 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

• subtitles

Subtitles younger boy older woman Auntie, dirty texts, adults only
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rpnm5706; 09-29-2010, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• Subtitles

Working with subtitles, these are not translations. Younger guy older woman (Aunt) dirty texts
      Attached Files

Comment

• [AG3+][Maker][Minibikini Kai (upjs3mod2493)]

Hi there Twinangel here! I download the upjs3mod2493 and rename some files and repack it into a wizzard friendly file

All the credit goes to the original modder who made upjs3mod2493.
        If i not wrong hes/her name is Tofu ( thx him I only made it wizzard friendly)

Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Maker][Minibikini Kai (upjs3mod2493)][Twinangel]1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	4836955
        Download Link:
        http://www.mediafire.com/?e7akfow01ut33zk
        Last edited by twinangel; 10-03-2010, 03:02 PM.
        Twinangel Sweet Mexican Girl

Comment

• My location icons v2.0

i was not satisfied with the previous icons i made so I created this for better location.

96 x 96 Zhaul's location icons here

and high res 256x256 here

Not wizard ready.

Just decrypt the js3_01_04_00.pp file copy/move and replace, repack and enjoy.

COULD SOMEONE MAKE A WIZARD READY FOR THIS?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by zhaul; 10-15-2013, 12:07 AM.
          My girls - - - Tutorials - - - Mods

Comment

• [AG3+][Shoes][Strappy Heels]

Hi there Twinangel here!

Some time ago i download a set of cos named gundam_zeon_1 (i dont know the name of the modder sorry)
            i really like those Strappy Heels (like many others i think) but the modder dont put the Texture files of the set, so i make it for the Ag3 Maker for those who want it.

Name:	[AG3+][Shoes][Strappy Heels][By Twinangel]1.jpg
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	4836992

Download Link:
            http://www.mediafire.com/?zumcrls2jdixe54

Comment

• [AG3+][Maker][Kai Pan String (upjs3mod2487)]

Hi there Twinangel here! I download the upjs3mod2487 is the bottom of the Mini Bikini kai, like in the Mini Bikini kai, i rename some files and repack it into a wizzard friendly file

All the credit goes to the original modder who made upjs3mod2487.
              If i not wrong hes/her name is Tofu ( thx him I only made it wizzard friendly)

Name:	[AG3+][Maker][Kai Pan String (upjs3mod2487)][By Twinangel]1.jpg
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	4837029

Dowload Link:
              http://www.mediafire.com/?cb4jr39262xubaf

Comment

• [AG3][General][Main House Paintings][v1.0]

This mod adds paintings to the walls of the main corridor, in the house.
                Credit goes to Darziel, as I used his Hallway re-model mod as base.

To change the default paintings, you have to replace the following textures using SB3Utility:
                Apicture.bmp (changes the one in front of the main door)
                MJ_JPic1.bmp (changes the one in the right of the main door)
                MJ_JPic2.bmp (changes the one in the right of the kitchen door)
                MJ_JPic3.bmp (changes the one between MJ_JPic2.bmp and MJ_JPic4.bmp)
                MJ_JPic4.bmp (changes the one in left of the utility/bath door)
                MJ_JPic5.bmp (changes the one nearly in front of the kitchen door)

Enjoy!
                unmei220
                Attached Files
                Last edited by unmei220; 10-16-2010, 06:59 PM.
                AG3: New Map Compilation / Map addons & extras / Main house paintings
                @HM: Story translation
                AA1: Romanized names

Comment

• [AG3+][Maker][Color Skin Custom Compilation]

Hi there Twinangel here! This this time i upload a compilation of the skin mods upjs3mod1929, upjs3mod2427 and upjs3mod2461, for those who want something diferent or wanna try other skins.

I rename some files and make tan lines for all skins and repack it into a wizzard friendly file, the 8 skin is a diferent one a dark elf skin but is nice to ( Sorry I did not put a screenshot ).

Name:	[AG3+][Maker][Color Skin Custom Compilation][By Twinangel]1.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	361.5 KB
ID:	4837113Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Maker][Color Skin Custom Compilation][By Twinangel]2.jpg
Size:	559.0 KB
ID:	4837114Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Maker][Color Skin Custom Compilation][By Twinangel]3.jpg
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	4837115
                  Download Link:
                  http://www.mediafire.com/?u7mbtzh8y92jdbb

You need the [AG3+][Body expansion for make.exe 1024 version][darkhound][v0.5f] and Slim Body installed for this mod (Idont Know if work without it).

All the credit goes to the original modders who made upjs3mod1929, upjs3mod2427 and upjs3mod2461, I only add tan lines and made it wizzard friendly.

And a very special thx to Darkhound for all his tools and radware59 for his tools for the tan lines.

Have Fun
                  See ya! Twinangel...
                  Last edited by twinangel; 10-08-2010, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• [AG3+][ClothingModCompilation]

Hi all,

This is a compilation pack of all AG3 clothing mod sout there and a fairly good compilation pack of generic clothing. This pack was inspired by the work of sjaakster.

The first half of this pack contains all of sjaakster mods that he put together in his "AG3 Clothing and Accessories" pack (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...25#post1868025) and I have added about another 800 standard clothing mods. This creates a master mod pack of around 950 clothing mod. To be clear, none of these mods were done by me and so all credit for the individual mod work goes out to hundreds of AG3 players around the world, especially those on UV and Hongfire. In addition, it should be noted that highly specific costume mods were not included in this pack, given their limited utility in the creation of new outfits.

The second half of this pack is my effort to put together what I consider to be the best and most useful tga/bmp files that have been released. About 300 of these were made by me (mostly desaturating files and creating tga files to make files more generic). The remaining 2400 files were made by hundreds of AG3 players from around the world, especially those on UV and Hongfire and all credit should go out to the original maker of the files.

Total uncompressed file size for part 1 is approximately 1.5 GB. Total uncompressed file size for part 2 is approximately 3.9 GB. Please plan accordingly. If there are any issues or is any of the files or entries do not work, please let me know so I can correct. A lot more information can also be found in the readme file associated with pack.

I would like to thank everyone who took part in reviewing the mod and providing suggestions prior to its release.

Shadowmage

Comment

• Textures and subtitles in Spanish

Hello everyone:

Here you have the skin texture of the girls.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8PYUP7YA

Spanish subtitles

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S54Z6XXG

See you soon .....

Comment

• Map addons

These mods were submitted to me some months ago by someone here through PM (sorry, emptied my inbox and forgot his name).
                        This person only sent me this words: "please add map compilation" and the link to download the file. There were 4 mods in the package.
                        Now I'm finally able to release them thanks to some tips from FutaBoy, so remember to give thanks to him too.

Illusion Wizzard ready!
                        Download them from the attachments below.

Download [Palm Tree] from:
                        Here

You don't need to have the Map Compilation installed to install (sic) them. But be aware that if you don't have the access points after installing this, then that means that your game is currently using different .js3ap files than the ones I modified.
                        If you don't have my Map Compilation installed, then the Palm Tree one will also add the "beach mat with an umbrella & a small radio".

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------

OS2 Pool Map
                        This map originally replaced the whole Moon Base map, so I did it again so it does not replace anything and can be used as standalone. It's far from finished, you can run everywhere because it doesn't have proper collision detection. You can access it from the main streen map, I used one of the two AP that led to the school back, so now only one is usable.

From what I read in the txts accompanying this mods, they seem to be the work of "チャイナース" (chainasu?).

-------------------------------------------------

Japanese haunted house
                        Download from here.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by unmei220; 09-02-2011, 09:38 AM. Reason: added link to haunted japanese.
                        AG3: New Map Compilation / Map addons & extras / Main house paintings
                        @HM: Story translation
                        AA1: Romanized names

Comment

• [AG3][ROOM][White_Room_Edit][sfo_holland][Fix2]

credit: sfo_holland

White Room by sfo_holland, is nice, but I have some problem to apply this mod, becouse inserted manually in the Js3_01_01_00.pp, it is not perfect but I prefer to the room standard, full clean.

The central gate-portal of Moon Base is hidden, its position is near to the shinto-bell

1 - first backup the file Js3_01_01_00.pp

2 - apply this mod with the program "Illusion Wizzard"

3 - enjoy

P.S. the White Room is under sea.

download link:
                          http://www.mediafire.com/?0oib39c9eo1i96p
                          Last edited by levian; 11-20-2010, 06:12 AM.

Comment

• My first AG3 Mod

How to install:
                            1)Download Illusion wizzard by Darkhound
                            2)copy the .7z
                            3)Paste it into, Illusion_Wizzard_v046\AG3\mods
                            4)run illusion wizzard
                            5)select AG3 and then press Start
                            6)Click on Apply mod
                            7)close illusion wizzard
                            8)Start AG3 now ^_^ !

Here are some pictures;
                            Spoiler

Download: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=250
                            Please Rep me if u like
                            My first PlayClub character Download Dakota Rose page #115

Comment

• Here is a compilation of hair mods, I ripped from downloaded girls.
                              In order to use them:

1. create a girl
                              2. decrypt the girl's .pp file
                              3. copy and paste the hair .xx files
                              4. repack.

NOTE: If u see only one hair .xx file in the folder that is all you need. delete the hair .xx files from your girl (or suffer the consequences)

For example. XiaoQiao mod has only one file: hairB.xx. Your girl should have hairF.xx hairB.xx and hairS.xx You need to delete the hairF.xx and hairS.xx in order for this mod to work.

There are 47 different mods. Enjoy!

Spoiler

Here is the link to the compilation. Credit goes to the modders. I modified some, but still, the merit is for the creators.

Click here to get them.
                              Last edited by zhaul; 06-29-2011, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sinseeker
                                I've been searching for over an hour both these forums and through google for a wide screen resolution mod that would let me play the game at 1680x1050 resolution - and did not find it. Someone mentioned there's such a mod - where is it?
                                I hope this is what you are looking for, this is the only one mod I know that changes into wide screen

Steps to install:

1. make a backup of your resolution.ini and d3d9.dll.
                                2. Unrar the file
                                3. replace the files which are in the ag3 folder where the ag3_play.exe is or the js3_play.exe.

NOtice that this .dll is not compatible with the subtitles mod.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by zhaul; 03-18-2011, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X