Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

EDIT by wurlox

Just so we can start on the right foot with AG3 Mod releases, as I don't want to do what I did for AG2 and go through 5GB of stuff and rename it all again...heh.

For simplicity sake, when you name your archive, if you can follow a few simple naming schemes, it'll help people be able to sort the mods they download, as well as make sure the authors get their proper credit.

So, for example my UI mod is named thus:

[AG3][interface][English UI][wurlox][v1.0]

Obviously, its easy to see what kind of mod this is and who made it as well as a version number.

Fot a clothing mod, I would probably do something like this:

[AG3][clothes][Mini Skirt][wurlox]

A hair mod like this:

[AG3][hair][Wild Hair][wurlox]

You get the picture...basically [game][mod type][mod name][author][version]

This is not written in stone, as you can tweak it somewhat, but as long as you keep the basic premise, it'll make things WAAAAAY easier for all of us.

Thanks for listening and good modding.

EDIT 2 by wurlox

This is a MOD RELEASE ONLY thread. No discussions will EVER be tolerated here and posts will be deleted on site!

Also, we want new original mods. If a clothing mod can be made in the AG3 Character Make DO NOT POST IT!

If a mod is not yours, but one you found on another site, GIVE PROPER CREDIT!

If you can't find the name of the author, say so, but at least DO NOT pawn a mod off as yours when it isn't! Believe me, I will find out if such a thing happens and I will have no mercy for the person posting it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:25 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

• Hair compilation part 1

This is for all of you who want to put new hair styles on their girls. I didn’t mod does hairs myself; I only change some colors and textures here and there. Please don’t be shy, thanks those creators when you have the chance (a good rep+). On that note, I tried to put here, all the information I had on the origin of the hair styles. It was very hard because most people don’t put information with their characters. A good advice would be to add a text file with at least your name when you upload your creations.

I put pictures of the hair style in the first file. This way you can “shop” your hairs easily.

For the credits and thanks, this is how it works: when I say “from”, this mean that the style came from that person. I don’t know if he created it or just used it. “Create” mean that he IS the creator (to my knowledge…). “Modify” means that he didn’t create it, but change colors and/or textures.

If I made mistakes (I’m sure I have…) please PM me, I’ll make the correction. I want everyone to received the credit he or she deserve.

Hope you like it!

http://www.4shared.com/rar/lplOmxQ_/...ilation_1.html
    https://www.box.com/s/q9qk9fq0xl47izvqywx3

credits correction
    Rosa Kennedy's hair are from DeUglyOne who modifyed it. The creator of thoses hairs is Dilldoe on a character name Neytiri.
    Last edited by Capt Jam; 03-24-2013, 09:39 AM. Reason: Credit correction... and new links

Comment

• apainlessend
      apainlessend commented
      Editing a comment
      YOU ARE MY HERO.

• Capt Jam
      Capt Jam commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I did what I could to help, but I only did the pointing out and the compilation. Dilldoe did this awesome hair... Cheers

• Hair compilation, part 2

This is for all of you who want to put new hair styles on their girls. (listen to the rest, because you should be thankful to all of those talented people.)

I found a lot of talents in the Hongfire pages in my researches, and talents may come in a variety of style. For example, some are great in textures like Ketzalcoat in the hair style and Djangoreinhardt69 in is works with skin and tattoos. Others have great interests in Asian culture and share with us their findings from a lot of researches like Tiger03. Finally, some practiced in the art of modding, using all kinds of tools like Metasequoia. They put their knowledge in display for us and made beautiful result like Jinshi0, Lorddeath73 and Hereaus. Well, to all of you who shared all their talents… A ENORMOUS THANKS! Your generosity is most appreciated.

Now, I didn’t mod does hairs myself; I only change some colors and textures here and there. Please don’t be shy, thanks those creators when you have the chance (a good rep+). On that note, I tried to put here, all the information I had on the origin of the hair styles. It was very hard because most people don’t put information with their characters. A good advice would be to add a text file with at least your name when you upload your creations.

I put pictures of the hair style in the first file. This way you can “shop” your hairs easily.

For the credits and thanks, this is how it works: when I say “from”, this mean that the style came from that person. I don’t know if he created it or just used it. “Create” mean that he or she IS the creator (to my knowledge…). “Modify” means that he didn’t create it, but change colors and/or textures.

If I made mistakes (I’m sure I have…) please PM me, I’ll make the correction. I want everyone to receive the credit he or she deserves.

Hope you like it!

version 1.1 (with credit correction)
    http://www.4shared.com/rar/4Qlagxa-/...ilation_2.html
    https://www.box.com/s/bcmq5q4zfcesu01vdjve

CREDIT CORRECTION

Anko Mitarashi's hair was created by Jinshi0. Lorddeath73 modifyed it. For any problem or correction, please PM me.

Cheers! CJ
    Last edited by Capt Jam; 03-24-2013, 09:40 AM. Reason: credit correction... and new links

Comment

• Olken skin textures with freckles

I'm sorry for the double posting but I wanted to add that mod, and no post arrived since my hair compilation so... I thought that putting those two together will be bad for people who use the search button (and we take care of them...).

This mod is the famous Olken skins with freckles and skin imperfections. I believe it's really great so after trying to contact Olken, I decide to reupload them. I don't take any credit for those, this is all Olken's work!

Be warned! I had one problem with it. When installed (with Illusion Wizard), it reverted my AG3Plus to the original version without the plus. Meaning, less personnalities and hair style, and probably more other stuff... Don't worry, when you uninstalled them, everything go back to normal. You can also simply open the zip files and use the skin textures directly.

The textures I dowloaded at the time were the 2048 only, if you want the 1024, convert them. For the credit, here's the original post by Olken. Go there and Rep him. He's not active since some time now, but his work is still greatly appreciated...
      http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...in#post1520854

Basic
      http://www.mediafire.com/?va384m4ge33vyg7

Faces 1
      http://www.mediafire.com/?vc699kzcaxrf03k

Faces 2
      http://www.mediafire.com/?zgefr7416z13g4f

Paint 1
      http://www.mediafire.com/?hjzv3222c2q09m2
      Last edited by Capt Jam; 04-03-2012, 02:31 PM. Reason: added paint 1

Comment

• I've made a workaround for Artificial Girl 3 that allows to use editor without seeing blue screen of death every 5 seconds (on NVidia card/winxp).

Binaries/source can be downloaded here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8n2kt6

Basically, I used wine (see winehq.org) source code to compile alternative d3d9.dll on windows that emulates Direct3D9 using OpenGL. Works significantly slower than native Direct3D, there are artifacts on water (water will be green, red or orange - can be fixed by disabling "animate water surface"), but it doesn't BSOD every 5 seconds in editor when changing hair. Still no idea what causes actual BSOD - it would have been nice if somebody tried to bother NVidia about the issue...

The best idea would be to use that dll to work in editor and disable it (by renaming into something like _d3d9_alt.dll) when you want to play (because the game rarely BSOD, unlike editor). Because source code is available, it might be possible to optimize dll by using different compiler flags (or by modifying the code), but, frankly, at the moment I'm not in the mood for that.

It works on my machine and requires vcredistx86 to start (microsoft visual C++ 2008 redistributable). Cant guarantee it'll reliably work on all other configurations.

installation:
        ---
        1. If you don't use subtitle overlay, copy d3d9.dll and wined3d.dll into ag3 directory.

2. If you use subtitle overlay, copy d3d9_alt.dll and wined3d.dll into ag3 directory. If subtitle overlay has been modified and no longer loads d3d9_alt.dll if it is present, then you'll have to play without subtitle overlay or find version that can load d3d9_alt.dll if it is present. (d3d9_alt and d3d9.dll are the same dll)
        ---

Comment

• Hair style compilation 3

This is the third compilation, so I’ll try not to repeat everything.

I made many research on different forums and blogs but of course here in Hongfire too. A thousand thanks to all of you who share their work. You who enjoy those hairstyles please REP their creators. You can find them in the credits. Big big thanks to Honfire modders for their work and support. Not only those who’s name appear in the credit for their superb work (especially Jinshi0 for his generous contribution), but also those who are always there to support, encourage, give advises orient us in the right path. You know who you are… Thank you! A special thanks for many Japanese modders who create wonderful stuff. I don’t have their names but we appreciate their great work.

Again, for the credits and thanks, this is how it works: when I say “from”, this mean that the style came from that person. I don’t know if he created it or just used it. “Create” mean that he or she IS the creator (to my knowledge…). “Modify” means that he didn’t create it, but change colors and/or textures.

I’m sorry if I made mistakes! Please PM me, I’ll make the correction. I want everyone to receive the credit he or she deserves.

Hope you like it!

Capt Jam

P.S. I had a little tutorial and AG3Decrypt to help you.

P.P.S. If you create or find something interesting in AG3 hair style and want to share it.
          Contact me. I’ll put it in a future release.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/14eWqvSG/...ilation_3.html
          https://www.box.com/s/f3lqb3rr3op1dyo5xwse
          Last edited by Capt Jam; 03-24-2013, 09:41 AM. Reason: new links

Comment

• Hello everyone, well I have finally decided to publish this mod. Note that was tested for the first time a 3D program, I like it to be better but has some bugs ...
            ... but many people have asked me to pass it and so will perhaps one day then test the program and try to fix it, just hope you like it.
            Thanks

visit my blog
            Rule #6: Observe Signature & Avatar Guidelines.

Signatures, avatars and personal photos are to be appropriate content for all ages and within our specified limits. Signature limits: 700 pixels in width, 150 pixels in height and 100kb max in combined images overall and/or a maximum 5 lines of text with a font size of 1 is allowed. Invalid signatures can and most likely will be removed without warning.

Comment

• Mods by hereaus

This post contains info on the mods I have made for AG3. None of this stuff would be possible without the contributions, help, inspiration, perspiration, etc. of a bunch of others. The readme files in my downloads tell the story...

Maker Body Selector Mod

A rewrite of the standard Maker for AG3 that adds selectable body types and matching clothes to the Fashion Maker. The body selected will overwrite whatever meshes are in the character file with a few limitations, because of the various uncensors floating around.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Maker1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	453.7 KB
ID:	4892420Click image for larger version

Name:	Maker2.jpg
Size:	516.1 KB
ID:	4892421Click image for larger version

Name:	Maker3.jpg
Size:	503.3 KB
ID:	4892422Click image for larger version

Name:	Maker4.jpg
Size:	457.6 KB
ID:	4892423

Altered Underwear Update

This is an update by me of the Altered Underwear mod (upjs3mod2334). The panties drop down to the thighs instead of jumping down onto one leg. I finished the mod for the original author so that the rest of the panties are included.

Name:	NormalandBriefs.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	242.2 KB
ID:	4867795

AG3 Pants Fix

Fixes an annoying open seam flaw in the games' default trousers due to incorrect bone connections.

Name:	TrouserBefore.jpg
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	4892429Click image for larger version

Name:	TrouserAfter.jpg
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	4892430

Girl Uncensor Fix

A fix for an annoying shading problem in the most common uncensor out there (Uppervolta upjs3mod0813)

Name:	BackFix.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	4892424

Guy Uncensor Fix

Builds and expands on radware59's work.

Name:	Twisty1.jpg
Size:	286.6 KB
ID:	4892431

Map Compilation 6.0

A collection of every aftermarket map (around 30 or so) for AG3 I could find in one tidy package. Also fixes flaws in entry/exit points in most of those maps.

Grrls

Small taste in the pics below so you'll get the idea...

Name:	Margaux.jpg
Size:	388.8 KB
ID:	4892425Click image for larger version

Name:	Ulala.jpg
Size:	308.0 KB
ID:	4892426Click image for larger version

Name:	BabyDoll.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	386.8 KB
ID:	4892427Click image for larger version

Name:	Samantha.jpg
Size:	252.6 KB
ID:	4892428Click image for larger version

Name:	Aegis.jpg
Size:	292.2 KB
ID:	4892432

Name:	Nadia.jpg
Size:	289.5 KB
ID:	4892433Click image for larger version

Name:	Helen1.jpg
Size:	241.3 KB
ID:	4892434Click image for larger version

Name:	Yoko.jpg
Size:	165.3 KB
ID:	4892435Click image for larger version

Name:	Lulu.jpg
Size:	210.0 KB
ID:	4892436Click image for larger version

Name:	Talho.jpg
Size:	261.7 KB
ID:	4892437

Name:	Yuna.jpg
Size:	169.4 KB
ID:	4892438Click image for larger version

Name:	Rikku1.jpg
Size:	203.7 KB
ID:	4892439Click image for larger version

Name:	22 - Lara.jpg
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	4892440Click image for larger version

Name:	Eureka.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	165.3 KB
ID:	4892441Click image for larger version

Name:	Rise1.jpg
Size:	299.8 KB
ID:	4892442

Name:	Belldandy.jpg
Size:	439.9 KB
ID:	4892443Click image for larger version

Name:	Peorth.jpg
Size:	313.7 KB
ID:	4892444Click image for larger version

Name:	Yuuko.jpg
Size:	285.8 KB
ID:	4892445Click image for larger version

Name:	Manaka.jpg
Size:	251.9 KB
ID:	4892446Click image for larger version

Name:	Aoi.jpg
Size:	248.8 KB
ID:	4892447

Downloads:

Mods:
              https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...=folder%2c.rar

Grrls:
              https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hvpy67vf6rod7/AG3

Like this stuff? Press that little star thingie in the lower left of the post to say thanks...
              Last edited by hereaus; 03-09-2014, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Miko804
                Miko804 commented
                Editing a comment
                are the files wizard ready?
                If not can you help me how to apply them

• Alien textures pack and some body mods...

When I started to create aliens girls, I made a lot of tests. Not all of them were interesting, but many were cool. Still, I made more then I can use and since I’ll make many more (I know myself, when I make a girl, I HAVE to create something new…).

I started with regular skin textures, the ones we all use everyday, and I edited them using principally Photoshop. I’d like to thanks all the creators of those textures, wherever and whoever they are. Most are unknown to me, except for Olken whom I’ve thanked already, but here’s another one! Thanks.

So as promises, here’s my Aliens skins pack. I hope you’ll like it. Make good use of it. Make me proud!

Cheers!

Name:	Alien_faces.jpg
Size:	244.2 KB
ID:	4867881Click image for larger version

Name:	Alien_bodies.jpg
Size:	242.5 KB
ID:	4867882

http://www.mediafire.com/?i5f8koaj7a8bpms

EDIT: Add a special request for three Anorians female. Unndy, Nyda and Katadora. So I put them here, bodies (.xdiff) and ears (.mqo). Enjoy!

Anorian's xdiffs.rar
              Last edited by Capt Jam; 07-07-2012, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• 3 little maps

okay found this at my backups, i thought this is for AG, but i have my doubts now
                soo forgive me if i post it in the wrong game thread, since i only do SB3

see some orginal mod pictures below as a attachment

Rapidshare Download Link

For your own safety, don't use Windows 10
                Google is your best friend, Microsoft your worst enemy

Comment

• [AG3][ROOM][White_Room_Edit][sfo_holland][fix6]

credits: "sfo_holland"

White Room by sfo_holland, is nice, but I have some problem to apply this mod, becouse inserted manually in the Js3_01_01_00.pp, it is not perfect but I prefer to the room standard, only white, I made ​​some changes of the texture, shinto-bell, portal and rooms (cubes).

The central gate-portal of Moon Base is hidden, its position is near to the shinto-bell

1 - first backup the file Js3_01_01_00.pp

2 - apply this mod with the program "Illusion Wizzard"

enjoy

P.S. the White Room is in a cave, under sea.

download link:
                  http://depositfiles.com/files/dlhpoc7qu

download link2 - Mod original, no changes of the texture:
                  http://depositfiles.com/files/cmw3u342x
                  Last edited by levian; 08-21-2012, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Silver guy avatar

This is my first try to create an avatar guy. The idea came from Razjain who suggest creating a guy in Ar’s style, my character robot girl made of liquid metal in the Rebel series. So this is the first prototype. I didn’t want to release that version, to concentrate on my final one who should look like the Silver surfer. But I thought that an avatar guy must be Wizard ready. And since I never did that before, well I decide to test it. Now that it’s ready, it felt strange not to share it. So this is not the end, I will make the one Razjain suggested, but it will take time.

For unknown reasons (to me), the guy private parts, doesn’t react well with the reflection effect. It always shift colors in the game. Since I didn’t want to make a disco balls… LOL, I decided to remove it and modify the texture instead. If I find a solution, I will put it in my next version.

Thanks to the creator of the initial model. I think it was the buff guy by Dilldoe, but I’m not sure. Thanks to Darkhound for the Illusion Wizzard and the Illusion Morpher and thanks to Alamar for SB3Utility.

If you have problem, please PM me.

Name:	silver2.jpg
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	4869732Click image for larger version

Name:	silver3.jpg
Size:	208.2 KB
ID:	4869733Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3][PlayerCharacter][SilverGuy][CaptJam][v1]6.jpg
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	4869734
                    http://www.4shared.com/archive/50ub_...verGuyCap.html
                    https://www.box.com/s/xdlhul2y89gl8t45esgd
                    Last edited by Capt Jam; 03-24-2013, 09:42 AM. Reason: new links

Comment

• Ironman armor for the guy

illusion wizzard ready mod.

http://dilldoe.org/AG3/2012/09/17/iron-man/
                      Attached Files

Comment

• AG3maker Ferrari Stage

This mod change the Stage in AG3Maker to a Ferrari F1 and smoke room.
                        The Ferrari F1 mod have high poly count, if you have a slow or older graphics card don't try it.
                        This is not wizard ready, so you need install manually, please read the notes included.

Download

Just by fun
                        Saev
                        Attached Files

Comment

• RealDolls v2.0

The RealDolls project is an attempt to make the girls look more realistic in AG3. I made a second version with a profundis unsensor_mod_v2.0, this change to the private parts of the girls during hscenes. The package includes new skin tones, new shaded bodies, body types, hair styles and a shine effect of the body during hscenes. (in some cases it is better to have no shine, it looks great). I had to split the package into parts (Nearly 1.5 gigs!), so you can download the parts you like. Please read the attached notes for installation.

RealDolls v2.1 UPDATED!
                          RealDolls package contains several mods to change the body (some are wizzard ready).
                          Download
                          RealDolls HairStyle Pack v1.1 UPDATED!
                          This pack is a compilation of several hairstyles for use in AG3 maker to create new characters.
                          Contains some new hairstyles and some old UVmods but with meshes adjusted and bones to give more realistic movements.
                          Features
                          No need to install other hair mods previously.
                          If you have a clean installation of the game, this will add the necessary slots for use. Otherwise, if you have installed other mods, these will be overwritten. So MAKE A BACKUP OR YOU WILL LOSE DATA.
                          Download
                          RealDolls Skin Pack 66
                          This is a custom version of Real Skin 2 made by entre132/Gimmeatest. For use with Radware59's 'AG3 Make Selector' program to create characters in AG3Maker.
                          Download
                          RealDolls Skin Pack 67
                          This is a custom version of Real Skin 2 made by entre132/Gimmeatest, new skin tones enhanced. For use with Radware59's 'AG3 Make Selector' program to create characters in AG3Maker.
                          Download
                          RealDolls Skin Pack 68
                          This is a custom version of uvmods upjs3mod1929, upjs3mod2427, upjs3mod2461. For use with Radware59's 'AG3 Make Selector' program to create characters in AG3Maker.
                          Download
                          The extra packages are skin tones created by Japanese artists of uv, all credit goes for them, I only made a version for use with AG3 Maker Selector.
                          RealDolls Skin Pack 63
                          RealDolls Skin Pack 64
                          RealDolls Skin Pack 65
                          RealDolls Skin Pack 69
                          RealDolls Skin Pack 70
                          If you have any comments, please send me a PM.

Saev
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by saev; 11-27-2012, 09:13 AM. Reason: Updated the hair mod ver 1.1 / Fix SkinPack 64 / Updated RealDolls V2.1

Comment

• razjainseyes

[AG3+][original][Eyes][raz][v1]
                            Spoiler

Thank you Hongfire modders
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            This MOD changes the eyes slots in the Maker to my preference. No ritzy glitzy, but I feel more clean and natural. The first 2 slots are from the original game.

Install:

Should be wizard ready. Backup your js3_00_04_00 pp before attempting just in case.
                            http://www.mediafire.com/?dvd12ka8dm26c8j
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by razjains; 12-08-2012, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X