Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

EDIT by wurlox

Just so we can start on the right foot with AG3 Mod releases, as I don't want to do what I did for AG2 and go through 5GB of stuff and rename it all again...heh.

For simplicity sake, when you name your archive, if you can follow a few simple naming schemes, it'll help people be able to sort the mods they download, as well as make sure the authors get their proper credit.

So, for example my UI mod is named thus:

[AG3][interface][English UI][wurlox][v1.0]

Obviously, its easy to see what kind of mod this is and who made it as well as a version number.

Fot a clothing mod, I would probably do something like this:

[AG3][clothes][Mini Skirt][wurlox]

A hair mod like this:

[AG3][hair][Wild Hair][wurlox]

You get the picture...basically [game][mod type][mod name][author][version]

This is not written in stone, as you can tweak it somewhat, but as long as you keep the basic premise, it'll make things WAAAAAY easier for all of us.

Thanks for listening and good modding.

EDIT 2 by wurlox

This is a MOD RELEASE ONLY thread. No discussions will EVER be tolerated here and posts will be deleted on site!

Also, we want new original mods. If a clothing mod can be made in the AG3 Character Make DO NOT POST IT!

If a mod is not yours, but one you found on another site, GIVE PROPER CREDIT!

If you can't find the name of the author, say so, but at least DO NOT pawn a mod off as yours when it isn't! Believe me, I will find out if such a thing happens and I will have no mercy for the person posting it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:25 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

• New weapons 1

Here’s the new weapons I mod for the Cole sisters. I make it available because first, I gave my word, and second it’s a cool mod. I had to re-mod it to fit a normal body and you will have to do the same for another modded body of your choice. It’s easy to use: create your costume using the “Accessories/Lower Back” for items 502 and Accessories/Back for items 501. Extract your .pp file with AG3Decrypt, replace the .xx files 501 and 502 with mines. Rename those files to match the name of your costume. Repack the file with AG3Decrypt.

I don’t know who made the weapons and belts. The belts came from Shadowmage clothing compilation that you should have to use this mod. The original creators have my deepest gratitude for their wonderful works and have my thanks. Even if we don’t know who they are (but we might learn it eventually) we have to respect them and not take credit for their work. So please mention this when you use those mods. Thanks to mk2000 who took time to find and share those items. That is the spirit of modding and sharing in those threads. My job here was to assemble, adjust, re-texture, adjust… and adjust… and share. Believe me; I made A LOT of adjustments.

Hope you like it!

Capt Jam

Click image for larger version

Name:	Guns1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	479.8 KB
ID:	4882934 Click image for larger version

Name:	Guns2.jpg
Size:	442.6 KB
ID:	4882935
    http://www.4shared.com/rar/-M2RUHpK/..._weapons1.html

Comment

• Saev's body and hair mods

Many ask for it, and I understand you people, those are great! So because of the quality of those mods and the respect I have for Saev, I will make it available, until Saev re-upload it himself. If not, I will simply continue to share it.
      Here's the link to his original post (for Rep and infos...).
      http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...77#post3375677

Saev's body Realdolls
      http://www.4shared.com/archive/PftDg...1Saevplus.html
      Saev's hair styles
      http://www.4shared.com/archive/imEYR...1Saevplus.html

P.S. Markantony, awesome mods! Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge and time!

Comment

• Humanized Head Mod Re-Uploaded

After someone inquired about how I made my ladies, I told them really the big thing was getting the humanized head mod.
        Unfortunately, after doing a search on here and checking out the old links, I found that the original Wizard-friendly version's link is dead. Bummer.
        No problem, here's a new link for ya!

I take ZERO credit for the mod itself, as it was created by Anoyan!
        Hope this helps, peeps! Happy hunting!

Humanized Head Mod: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ou...zed_Head%5D.7z
        Attached Files
        Last edited by tmvaegis; 11-16-2013, 04:21 AM. Reason: Added credit for original creator

Comment

• Replacement Map for the Tatami Mat Room

Be gentle with me, this is my first time.
          Ok...So anyways, this a replacement for the Tatami Mat Room (next to the nurses office.) Its the office of the School Principal/Headmaster.

I couldn't figure out how to alter the games collision files so you'll walk through objects but the Action Points work so you can interact with them somewhat.

Two black chairs (in front of the principals desk) are for sitting only.
          Girls can do sitting positions on the benches (action points are in the spaces between the bench and small table) and computer chair (behind the principals desk.)
          you can also lay on the benches (action points inside the spaces where the benches occupy) and do the missionary and riding stuff that way.
          I also included custom made Location Icons that can be used.

The files have to be installed manually, so just a heads up.
          Big thanks to hereaus and mk2000 for all the help they gave. (reps for you guys)

Link and Screenshot below:
          http://www.4shared.com/rar/fFiYtNX7/...ls_Office.html
          Attached Files

Comment

• 'Nother New map.

This map will replace the Bible Black Sacrifice room (by the stairs on the first floor of the school). Its a locker room.

This map has five custom made benches. Two in front (near the door), two in back (away from the door) and one in the raised shower section.

Two front benches each have two sitting points, each with one in between and another on the opposite side.
            Two back benches have to sitting points, each with one on the end and another on side and a sleeping point on top, (you can walk on them this time.)
            Shower bench has four sitting points, two on each side.

Location icons and a shower sound effect included. (see install instructions.)

Again a manual install. There's a bit of tweaking you need to do to the game's .lst files. I tried to explain what to do as best i could in the instructions, hopefully it works without a problem, but i think it goes without saying (and i cannot emphasize this enough) to make sure you have backups of the original files.

Link and Screenshot below:
            http://www.4shared.com/rar/bGY9ZnOJ/...cker_Room.html
            Attached Files

Comment

• S3X_AG3 Hair Pack 1

Well, it took me awhile, but here ya go! This hair pack contains 10 personal favorites I converted from some very talented meshers for TS3!
              In other words, no, I did NOT create the hair! All I did was convert the hair meshes to be used for AG3 and colored them.
              It must be said that I could not have done this without the help of mk2000! Thanks so much, I'm in your debt, buddy!
              Special thanks & credit to hereaus for correcting the majority of transparency issues with MediumHair_X3!

Installing the Hair:

1)Find the .pp file for the lady who's hair you want to change in her folder. Her folder will be named after her and found in the m_cha directory/folder. (Game folder/data/save/m_cha/lady's name)

2)Drag the .pp file onto the AG3 Decrypt app.

3)Copy and paste the .xx files of the hair you want into the newly created folder.

4)Drag the folder onto AG3 Decrypt...this will create a new .pp file and make the old one into a backup.

5)Place BOTH the old and new .pp files back into her original folder found in the m_cha directory. I say both, because it's always a good idea to backup files!

6)Done! Now, go, have some fun!

__Special Notes__

If you'd like to change the girls hair color, use SB3Utility and export the .tga (texture) files from her .pp file. Edit the hair/color with your program of choice (Photoshop, etc.). When you're done, replace and apply the newly colored hair texture file over the old one in SB3Utility and save!

Please keep in mind that the hair meshes were developed around the Humanized Head Mod found in the mod release thread. The new hair may or may not look fine on a normal AG3 head. If it doesn't...forgive me!

With that said, hope you like the hair! Happy hunting, to all!!!

Name:	ShortHair_X1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	393.1 KB
ID:	4885715Click image for larger version

Name:	ShortHair_X2.jpg
Size:	407.8 KB
ID:	4886935Click image for larger version

Name:	ShortHair_X3.jpg
Size:	422.5 KB
ID:	4885716Click image for larger version

Name:	MediumHair_X1.jpg
Size:	489.5 KB
ID:	4885717Click image for larger version

Name:	MediumHair_X2.jpg
Size:	447.5 KB
ID:	4885718Click image for larger version

Name:	MediumHair_X3.jpg
Size:	407.7 KB
ID:	4886934Click image for larger version

Name:	LongHair_X1.jpg
Size:	425.2 KB
ID:	4885719Click image for larger version

Name:	LongHair_X2.jpg
Size:	424.3 KB
ID:	4885720Click image for larger version

Name:	PigTails_X1.jpg
Size:	441.7 KB
ID:	4885721Click image for larger version

Name:	PonyTail_X1.jpg
Size:	464.6 KB
ID:	4885722

Hair Pack 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?cj1xnktbxe78zc7

For those of you who'd like markantony's great hair-textures, here are links to them! All credit goes to him for his work!:

Name:	PonyTail_X1_MA1.jpg
Size:	276.5 KB
ID:	4886899Click image for larger version

Name:	PonyTail_X1_MA2.jpg
Size:	307.4 KB
ID:	4886900Click image for larger version

Name:	LongHair_X2_MA1.jpg
Size:	422.9 KB
ID:	4886901Click image for larger version

Name:	LongHair_X2_MA2.jpg
Size:	473.4 KB
ID:	4886902Click image for larger version

Name:	MediumHair_X1_maTexture.jpg
Size:	421.3 KB
ID:	4888003Click image for larger version

Name:	MediumHair_X2_MA1.jpg
Size:	436.8 KB
ID:	4886903Click image for larger version

Name:	MediumHair_X2_MA2.jpg
Size:	331.8 KB
ID:	4886904Click image for larger version

Name:	MediumHair_X2_MA3.jpg
Size:	527.7 KB
ID:	4886905Click image for larger version

Name:	MediumHair_X3_MA_hereaus.jpg
Size:	446.9 KB
ID:	4886936

PonyTail_X1: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9s...onyTail_X1.zip
              LongHair_X2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qt...ongHair_X2.zip
              MediumHair_X1: http://www.mediafire.com/download/70...Hair_X1_MA.rar
              MediumHair_X2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dl...iumHair_X2.zip
              MediumHair_X3: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3w...air_X3_TGA.zip
              Last edited by tmvaegis; 10-15-2013, 05:12 PM. Reason: More info, Added Links to markantony's textures

Comment

• Stripclub map

Hi folks! A quick story of that mod. I decided to change the 7Eleven map. It was made by a talented modder with good intention, but the low resolution and the white sterile environment didn’t attract me. I made tests but got stuck with some problem and ask for help. mk2000 offer to take a look at it, and when the map came back, it was with incredible improvements with new items and textures. From that moment, we worked together to make that map. More then half the work on that map is from mk2000, that’s why, in his honor, I have name the stripclub the “Tweeduizen”, its mean 2000 in his language.

Credits go to the original creator of the map, who had the ability to play with collision and action spots, something I can’t do. Illusion for making the game and many of the items used here from other Illusion games. The creators of all the great tools we used here: SB3Utility, AG3Decrypt, Metasequoia, Photoshop… And of course, my friend mk2000; thanks for your work, teaching… and patience.

Installation is manual but simple. I recommend that you install first hereaus’ awesome map compilation 6.0. If you only have the regular 4.0, do all that same steps, but open the js3_00_01_EK file instead of the js3_00_01_01.

1- In your AG3 folder Data, drag and drop the js3_00_01_01.pp file on AG3Decrypt
                2- In the folder js3_00_01_01 created, place my two .xx files. Click “yes” to replace, then drag and drop the file on AG3Decrypt. Your new .pp file is created and your old one is backed up.

The entrance of the bar is in the city place, behind the left fountain.

Enjoy!

Name:	old_map.jpg
Size:	423.6 KB
ID:	4886015 Click image for larger version

Name:	Stripclub11.jpg
Size:	420.6 KB
ID:	4886016 Click image for larger version

Name:	Stripclub12.jpg
Size:	381.3 KB
ID:	4886017 Click image for larger version

Name:	Stripclub13.jpg
Size:	388.5 KB
ID:	4886018 Click image for larger version

Name:	Stripclub14.jpg
Size:	334.4 KB
ID:	4886019

DOWNLOAD HERE
                or
                http://www.4shared.com/rar/bDKjicFO/...0-CaptJam.html
                https://app.box.com/s/9cnkvlc5yp2s1wj5dykz

EDIT
                If you want to have the improved version of that mod by XnonameX, with new actions points (sitting, sleeping and more...), follow that link.
                http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...94#post3537494
                ...And don't forget to thank/rep to him!
                Last edited by Capt Jam; 05-08-2015, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Re-Textured Rooms Re-Uploaded

I've noticed the vast majority of great room re-rextures are no longer available here on the Mod Release Thread due to dead download links.
                  With that said, I have compiled these rooms and made them available again for those who either no longer have them or cannot find them.

All credit must be given to Darziel, Gillsing, and wurlox for the re-textures! If any of the original creators would like their work removed, please let me know.
                  The original creators also made them Wizzard ready, so all you need to do is extract the first .rar file, place the extracted zip files into the Illusion Wizzard mod folder, and install them with Illusion Wizzard!

The rooms included are the Guy's Room, Japanese Room, Utility Room, Hallway, Kitchen/Dining Room, Bathroom, and Mansion Hall.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?gfgbf1fp35k6ydx

***Update***: Darziel has provided download links to his rooms here, so please follow the link if you'd like to download his rooms! Rep him, he deserves it!

Darziel's Room Re-Textures: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...89#post1700189
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by tmvaegis; 09-17-2013, 03:22 PM. Reason: Link to Darziel's downloads

Comment

• AG3 Mod

mod found on pan.hacg
                    modder/uploader Glaze6

not wizzard ready

2013 2.rar

For your own safety, don't use Windows 10
                    Google is your best friend, Microsoft your worst enemy

Comment

• AG3 Mod

mod found on pan.hacg
                      modder/uploader Glaze6

not wizzard ready

2013 3.rar

Comment

• AG3 Mod

mod found on pan.hacg
                        modder/uploader Glaze6

not wizzard ready

2013 4.rar

Comment

• AG3 Mod

mod found on pan.hacg
                          modder/uploader Glaze6

not wizzard ready

2013 5.rar

Comment

• AG3 Mod

mod found on pan.hacg
                            modder/uploader Glaze6

not wizzard ready

2013 6.rar

Comment

• AG3 Mod

mod found on pan.hacg
                              modder/uploader Glaze6

not wizzard ready

2013 7.rar

Comment

• AG3 Mod

mod found on pan.hacg
                                modder/uploader Glaze6

not wizzard ready

2013 8.rar

Comment

Working...
                                X