Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

EDIT by wurlox

Just so we can start on the right foot with AG3 Mod releases, as I don't want to do what I did for AG2 and go through 5GB of stuff and rename it all again...heh.

For simplicity sake, when you name your archive, if you can follow a few simple naming schemes, it'll help people be able to sort the mods they download, as well as make sure the authors get their proper credit.

So, for example my UI mod is named thus:

[AG3][interface][English UI][wurlox][v1.0]

Obviously, its easy to see what kind of mod this is and who made it as well as a version number.

Fot a clothing mod, I would probably do something like this:

[AG3][clothes][Mini Skirt][wurlox]

A hair mod like this:

[AG3][hair][Wild Hair][wurlox]

You get the picture...basically [game][mod type][mod name][author][version]

This is not written in stone, as you can tweak it somewhat, but as long as you keep the basic premise, it'll make things WAAAAAY easier for all of us.

Thanks for listening and good modding.

EDIT 2 by wurlox

This is a MOD RELEASE ONLY thread. No discussions will EVER be tolerated here and posts will be deleted on site!

Also, we want new original mods. If a clothing mod can be made in the AG3 Character Make DO NOT POST IT!

If a mod is not yours, but one you found on another site, GIVE PROPER CREDIT!

If you can't find the name of the author, say so, but at least DO NOT pawn a mod off as yours when it isn't! Believe me, I will find out if such a thing happens and I will have no mercy for the person posting it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:25 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

AG3 +14 Trainer

AG3 v1.03 +14 Trainer
    All addresses/pointers were originally found by Alamar.

If your using AG3_Play.exe v1.03 use this trainer:
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=180

If your using JS3_Play.exe v1.03 use this trainer:
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=177

If you have any problems w/ these trainers private message me DO NOT POST IT IN THIS THREAD!

HotKeysHook or TR/Drop.Agent.dha ARE NOT VIRUSES! THEY ARE FILES USED BY CHEATENGINE TO MAKE THE TRAINER. Check their website and make one yourself if u don't believe me.

http://fileforums.com/showthread.php...ontainsMalware
    * If your virus scanner reported the "Win32/Keylogger.HotKeysHook.A" trojan for a trainer, don't worry about it. Yes, the trainer keeps watching your keypresses but only for good purposes: to be able to react to them by (de)activating a trainer function!
    * Check the suspicious file with another virus scanner and you will see that no, it does not contain any kind of malware. In general, we recommend that you do NOT use McAfee VirusScan or Norton/Symantec Antivirus because they are known to have too many false positives (and false negatives, too). We recommend you to use virus scanners with different, provedly more reliable technologies: AVG Anti-Virus, Kaspersky Anti-Virus or NOD32 Antivirus.
    Last edited by Dramakus; 12-22-2007, 12:23 AM. Reason: Added JS3_Play.exe v1.03 trainer

Comment

Thai Interface and Location icons for thai people

- AG3 Thai Interface
      - AG3 Thai Location icons

Just un rar an replace files in AG3 data folder (.pp)

your can dowload here

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=165

Comment

Warrior the Best uncensor + uppervolta fix 2in1

No extra, only one wizard file the warrior 1.0 and fixed a15_01.xx
        Attached Files

Comment

Today hongfire archives corrupts

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...97#post1398497

alternate:
          http://rapidshare.de/files/38049011/...v1.0f.rar.html

Comment

Here's an alternate download link for the English Launcher:

http://www.zshare.net/download/5648432e5fdeb7/

Could someone do me a favor and upload Illusion Wizzard to zshare too, please? I'm still missing that one and the (non-working) Hongfire download is the only one I've been able to find.

Comment

[Download] Girley3T v1.3.1 for AG3 (28.02.2009)

Girley3T (v1.3.1)
              IS OUT NOW!

- - - - - - - BODIES - - - - - - - - - - CHARACTER - - - - - - - - - - GUY & GIRL - - - - - - - - - - UNCENSOR - - - - - - - - - - - - FACES - - - - - - -

informations, screenshots and downloads

NEWS|VIDZ 28.02.2009
              Spoiler

Girley3T v1.3.1 has been released today

[YOUTUBE]3ot-M96hJz4[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]3rAsNh1-_ws[/YOUTUBE]

CHANGELOG:

v1.3.1
              - UPDATED: PenisPosition mod by Radware59
              - UPDATED: Bugfixed mesh for the guy penis mod
              - ADDED: Four new uncensors based on Slim ones

v1.3
               - REBUILD: All skin types basically reworked
               - REBUILD: New uncensor, based on Moku`s one
               - UPDATED: Girley3T Guy in three resolutions
               - UPDATED: Three new characters created
               - ADDED: PenisPosition mod by Radware59
               - BUGFIX: Readme files reworked

v1.2.1
               - UPDATED: New hair textures for AG3+
               - UPDATED: One new character created
               - BUGFIX: Some problems with AG3+ soved
               - BUGFIX: Some Readme files bugfixed

v1.2
               - REBUILD: All skin types partially reworked
               - UPDATED: Alternative & LowRes Skin package
               - ADDED: Ear mod by Bokka & Pokka added
               - BUGFIX: Both uncensor packs optimized
               - BUGFIX: Both characters repacked

v1.1
               - RELEASE: First official release available

v1.0
               - RELEASE: Release Candidate for beta testers

Have Fun

Trug@NoS
              Last edited by TrugaNoS; 05-26-2012, 07:52 AM.

Comment

AG3 Italian Interface 1.0
                Thanks goes to Wurlox and his English interface mod.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by rattopaz; 12-19-2007, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rattopaz View Post
                  AG3 Italian Interface 1.0
                  Thanks goes to Wurlox and his English interface mod.
                  I post the version of this file for wizzard

this is the link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xyo9c4

bye to all!

Comment

[AG3][Guy3T][complete and uncensored][Krontn][v0.1beta]

is out now. DL-Link is in my signature.

Have fun
                    Krontn
                    Project Pandora for AG3 - currently frozen - unfinished textures
                    Real Girlfriend
                    - v0.3 (HiRez) in development - Girley mod v0.2

HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

-removed NSFW image

Comment

Vampire Coven

I have created a mod to change the guy into a vampire.
                      Its a modified version of the hair/dick uncensor mod Wurlox upped here.
                      The girl skins are a modified Girly3t.

Edit: Guy mod removed because I have lost the files.
                      [AG3][Guy][Vampire Call][Dramakus+TigerSoundNet][1.0].7z "Come here" as said by Bela Lugosi

I have also made a couple vampire girls named Marideth Dark, and Eva Lynch(Last 2 attached images).

[AG3][Character][Marideth][v1.1][Dramakus].7z
                      [AG3][Character][Eva][v1.0][Dramakus].7z

Vampire Girl Template-Manual Version
                      Vampire Girl Template-Wizzard Version

EDIT: Updated ReUped Vampire Girl Template Wizzard Version so I don't get any more PMs....
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Dramakus; 06-28-2009, 01:52 PM. Reason: Added Illusion Wizzard Version of Vampire Girl Template.

Comment

My same old trick 10 type of P_Hair

Hello everybody, can not stop my old tric. Here are the set of P_Hair which may serve some one need.
                        This texture is in 512x512 size. Perpared just for the application with SB3Utility.exe hope the one who want to apply this

know how to use it with the SB3Utility. Sorry for not provide the user friendly version here. Some may like to put into the

Illusion_Wizzard v0.2, please help for later release.

Hope this will make some of you more enjoy the Charater Make.
                        Attached Files

Comment

AG3 Uncensor (stock skins)

As a temporary solution until I can successfully upload this to Hongfire directly, I have uploaded it to sendspace and linked it through the hf savegame section.

Oh no not another Uncensor mod

Yep, thats right, another mod from me, and this time shockingly enough its not a sound mod.

Anyhow this is a pack of 4 mods for Illusion Wizard. Inside the pack is an uncensor for each of the 4 stock skin tones for the game as pictured below.

Click on the picture below or here to get it.

Note: you need to unpack the archive into Illusion Wizard not copy it as there are 4 wizard mods in the archive.
                          Also I only made the pussy and anus textures that are contained in the xx files, and those were made from scratch.

Enjoy
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by NeonSamurai; 01-05-2008, 09:19 AM.

Comment

AG3 Character Sian

AG3 Custom Character Sian Drake

This is my extensivly modded AG3 character Sian Drake.

Thanks to the great Trug@NoS and his wonderful Hi Res skins, he allowed me do do something I have always wanted to try, Hi Res tattoos.

If you have trouble running his skin mods, then this mod is not for you, her .pp file weighs in at over 21MB!

As you can see from the sample screen shots, There's a plethora of tattoo's all over this lady.

A bit too much, I agree, but I mostly did these more to test out the UV of the body mesh then anything. I must give big props to Illusion's modeling team as this is about the best UV they have ever done; doesn't take too much trouble to be able to wrap tattoos around the body.

Also, thanks to my good friend SFOHollanderMGO and his great character Mimine, he inspired me to do some unique mesh modding of the nipples and do a set of nipple shields.

Now, since there are people who don't like tattoos or nipple shields, those base mods are NOT included in the base m_cha files I included.

What I have done though is include my source PSD file for the skins as well as the meshes for the nipple shields.

I will leave it to you to make your own tattoo version of the skin. If you are familar on how to use Alamar's SB3U utility, you'll have little trouble figuring on how to make and apply your own skins.

You will for sure need to know how to use SB3U in order to apply the nipple shield meshes yourself. It takes more then just simply replacing the meshes in order for these to work. You'll have to know how to make new materials and know how to apply them to the shields.

I mostly included them so as to either inspire you to go try mesh modding or at least take a look at how they were done.

I know there are those of you that cannot figure out how to mod meshes to save your life, so I also included the nipple shield body in it's own folder inside the archive.

If you copied all the files from the "m_cha" folder that's inside this archive, all you have to do to apply the nipple shield body is copy the Sian.pp file from the "Sian_Nipples_Mod" folder inside this archive, into the Sian folder you copied onto your own HD. Might want to backup the stock Sian.pp file first just in case.

Hope you enjoy and hope it inspires any of you to go out and experiment and make your own mods. Not all that hard once you set your mind to it, and it's more rewarding making your own, then relying on others to do it for you.

I do plan on doing more with this lady...have some plans for enhancing the body mesh, some more piercings, pubic hair improvements, and hopefully more, so stay tuned!

As always, ENJOY!

sidenote: Sorry, no geisha tattoo is included. I know I posted pics of that skin, but that one is just to near and dear to me, so I am keeping it all to myself. I may come up with another similar one for sharing next time.

Let me also say thanks again to Trug@NoS, Alamar, SFOHollanderMGO, for being the masters of modding that they are, and I stand on the shoulders of giants in order to make my own mods.

Also thanks goes out to Dramakus, warior, kuropon, Khilandros, NeonSamurai, and I am sure I am missing some others (no offense..doing this off the top of my head), for thier support and feedback on this mod.

SendSpace - [AG3][char][Sian Drake][wurlox].7z (54MB)
                            Last edited by wurlox; 12-28-2007, 12:38 AM.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                            >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

Body expansion mod v0.1 for AG3 make exe 1.03

Hello everybody,

are you tired of using the same 4 base skins in the make exe again and again ?
                              Do you want to have more tanning options ?

Then this is the mod for you

What does the mod include?
                              (*) 4 additinal skins types to be used with AG3_make.exe
                              (*) 2 new eye types to be used with AG3_make.exe (1 included, 1 free slot)
                              (*) 4 additional tanning possibilities (2 included, 2 free slots)
                              Please note, that none of the exisiting stuff will be replaced.
                              All the additional stuff is fully integrated into the game.

It includes a very dark skin, a reddish skin, a vampire skin
                              and a yellowish skin.

It also inlcudes robot eyes and modded bael's eyes from SB3.

This mod is based on Girley3T made by TrugaNoS and comes with 2 options: 2048x2048 very high res and 1024x1024 high res version.

What you need to use this mod:
                              AG3 english exe version 1.03 made by Hentaijin
                              Girley3T high res skin package made by TrugaNoS (if you use the 1024 version, make sure you use my 1024 version as well, same for the alternative 2048 version)

What the mod will change:
                              js01_00_00.lst
                              js01_01_00.lst
                              js01_01_01.lst
                              js01_03_01.lst

This mod is designed to be used with illusion wizard. Simply copy the 7z file into the wizzard's \AG3\mods directory and apply it.

Please note that after you downloaded the file(s), you may need to rename them to:
                              [AG3][Body expansion for make.exe 1024 version][darkhound][v0.1].7z or
                              [AG3][Body expansion for make.exe 2048 version][darkhound][v0.1].7z

1024x1024 Version v0.1 downloads (35MB)
                              Sendspace 1024x1024 version 0.1
                              Rapidshare 1024x1024 version 0.1 - thanks to kaj1975

2048x2048 Version v0.1 downloads (138MB)
                              Sendspace 2048x2048 version 0.1
                              Megaupload 2048x2048 version 0.1 - thanks to Killua1986
                              Bandongo 2048x2048 version 0.1 - thanks to kaj1975
                              Rapidshare 2048x2048 version 0.1 (part 1) - thanks to luzankia
                              Rapidshare 2048x2048 version 0.1 (part 2) - thanks to luzankia

Thanks to everyone who provided the additional mirrors. I think we got enough now.

darkhound
                              Last edited by darkhound; 01-09-2008, 02:52 AM.
                              HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

New Skin Mod

Hi guys, I modified the Reddish skin tone (by DarkHound) into Hellish skin tone.
                                It is a deep red skin tone... The mod work with the AG3 Wizard.
                                I would like to attach my hellish girl character: The Evil She-Devil.

Bye-Bye Have fun!

http://rapidshare.com/files/79876590...in_mod.7z.html
                                http://rapidshare.com/files/79878037...Devil2.7z.html
                                http://rapidshare.com/files/79881811...od2048.7z.html
                                http://rapidshare.com/files/79882701/SheDevil.rar.html
                                Attached Files
                                http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj312/kaiothephoenix/Signature.jpg

IMG tag removed.

Comment

Working...
                                X