Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

EDIT by wurlox

Just so we can start on the right foot with AG3 Mod releases, as I don't want to do what I did for AG2 and go through 5GB of stuff and rename it all again...heh.

For simplicity sake, when you name your archive, if you can follow a few simple naming schemes, it'll help people be able to sort the mods they download, as well as make sure the authors get their proper credit.

So, for example my UI mod is named thus:

[AG3][interface][English UI][wurlox][v1.0]

Obviously, its easy to see what kind of mod this is and who made it as well as a version number.

Fot a clothing mod, I would probably do something like this:

[AG3][clothes][Mini Skirt][wurlox]

A hair mod like this:

[AG3][hair][Wild Hair][wurlox]

You get the picture...basically [game][mod type][mod name][author][version]

This is not written in stone, as you can tweak it somewhat, but as long as you keep the basic premise, it'll make things WAAAAAY easier for all of us.

Thanks for listening and good modding.

EDIT 2 by wurlox

This is a MOD RELEASE ONLY thread. No discussions will EVER be tolerated here and posts will be deleted on site!

Also, we want new original mods. If a clothing mod can be made in the AG3 Character Make DO NOT POST IT!

If a mod is not yours, but one you found on another site, GIVE PROPER CREDIT!

If you can't find the name of the author, say so, but at least DO NOT pawn a mod off as yours when it isn't! Believe me, I will find out if such a thing happens and I will have no mercy for the person posting it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:25 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

*heather mod no longer available, I lost everything in a crash and re-format
    Could a mod please delete this post.
    Last edited by spoonbard; 03-13-2008, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Ayane Shinobu Set

AG3 DOA Ayane Shinobu Set

If you want a true Ayane mod and not something quickly put together, then this is the mod you are looking for.

First off, this mod originally came from uppervolta, upjs3mod0404 to be precise. There was no name attached nor one found in the readme (which is common practice for the Japanese modders) but ALL credit goes to the author none the less.

I DID NOT create any of the textures or meshes. Only thing I did was put it all together into a Wizzard friendly format, and did some further tweaking of Make itself, that's all...

With that said, as you may have already read, this is a Illusion Wizzard mod, but with some more tweaks done.

To use this mod, copy the [AG3][cosplay][Ayane Shinobu Set][Japanese Modder].7z file into your "mods" directory and fire up Wizzard and apply it...simple as that. (Please also read the text I provided in the Wizzard info window, I go to great lengths making readme files, so at least give give it a quick read.)

Since many elements of the Make program can be tweaked using the .lst files, I wanted to see if you could add some buttons for speeding up character creation, and that's where my tweaks come in.

I was able to add a button in the Skin tab as well as an additonal Rear Hair button, and you can see that in the sample pics I provided.

I did so mostly because the author made both a custom face texture as well as custom Rear hair, so you'll have little chance of screwing up making your own Ayane character using the method I provided.

The other settings I'll leave to you, as I'm sure we all have a different interpretation of what we want her to look like.

Some of the clothes were also customized with meshes, and I made a custom Ayane.pp file that holds them, that way none of the stock game files are touched and uninstalling the mod is much easier this way.

I did have to mod the following:

js01_00_00.lst
      js01_01_00.lst
      js01_06_02.lst

Nothing major, and though Wizzard makes great backups for mods it applies, you may want to make sure you already have a backup of your js3_00_00_00.pp file.

Also for the skin, I had little choice but to put it in the js3_00_04_00.pp file, and though nothing is overwritten (the face has it's own unique name) having good backup's is always wise.

The only thing you have to do manually is copy the DOA_Ayane.js3fmi file inside this archive's m_cos folder into your own game's m_cos directory. the rest of the clothes are copied over by Illusion Wizzard.

That should do it for directions and info...thanks again goes to the original author for doing a great job creating the textures and meshes, and thanks goes to darkhound for his great Wizzard program, to wit I hope more of you people start using to make your own mods!

As always, ENJOY!

EDIT:
      Forgot to say you will need to apply darkhound's [AG3][general][lst file clothes expansion][darkhound][v0.1] expansion mod prior to using this one.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...2&postcount=25

As some of the clothes are add-ons and don't overwrite any of the stock game entries.

Sorry for not mentioning this before. I will also look into some further fixes later as well so stay tuned.

EDIT 2:

Made a update to the mod. I mis-labeled an entry for the rear hair in the .lst and this has now been corrected.

The wizzard mod is now named [AG3][cosplay][Ayane Shinobu Set][Japanese Modder][v1.1].7z to reflect the changes and I also updated the readme to note that you need darkhound's lst expansion mod applied first before applying this one.

And thanks goes to..nobody..

I was not PM'd about it. I had to read it on the Club thread of all places.

Next time PM me!

I have always made it a point of quickly fixing errors on mods I make. ALWAYS! Remember that...

SendSpace - AG3 Ayane Cosplay Mod.7z (2MB)
      Last edited by wurlox; 12-31-2007, 03:36 PM.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
      >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

AG3 Guy's Full Dick Uncensor

---AG3 Guy's Full Uncensor---

This is a Full Uncensor of the AG3 Guy's dick
        The file includes the normal dick Uncensor, condom on dick, Blood on dick, girls cum on dick, And also girls cum on condom

The file is Illusion Wizzard ready

--Known bugs--
        Dick may appear and disappear with girls cum on dick

If guy’s body is turned off in the options the normal dick may appear and disappear
        This only happens when the girls cum is on the dick and it also depends on Camera angle.

---Many thanks goes out to---

-:Bokka:- For making the first Guy uncensor
        that was used to make this one

-:wurlox:- for all his help in testing that he did

-:Alamar:- for his hard work making SB3Utility With out it, this uncensor would not of happened

-:darkhound:- for his hard work making the Illusion Wizzard

Madman71

Choose Download Links below
        Download Link 1
        Attached Files
        Last edited by madman71; 04-18-2013, 09:27 PM.

Comment

AG3 Clothing UV's

Just in case this gets asked about, here are the UV's for the various clothes and accessories that came off the game discs.

ohoni originally translated and uploaded these, so all credit and thanks goes to him.

Note, they are not in high res format, and they are all .bmp files, but it's better then nothing.

When I find the time, I'll see about making a Hi Res set in .png format.

As always, ENJOY!

MediaFire - [AG3][nfo][Clothing UV Meshes].7z (3.95 MB)
          Last edited by wurlox; 12-31-2007, 07:50 AM.

Comment

AG3 Wardrobe Library (organizer)

hi all, ok my first post and my first release.

well i created a wardrobe library (ie, organizer), it doesn't deal with clothes directly, though it does let you organize and assign wardrobes to the girls very easily (i hope!), so enjoy if this is the type of thing your after. Requires .NET framework 2.0.

ps: let me know what you think - if it's a bad idea or if something similar exists i'd like to know about it...

BUG FIX: sorry guys (and thanks darkhound for the bug report ), well this was part of a bigger project but decided to rip just the wardrobe section out for the sake of you guys at HongFire, so thats what happens when you try to separate source code...
            anyway no excuses , here's the fix - i hope!!!
            * version 0.1.1

REQUEST: someone asked for larger thumbs, so i threw in an "extended view" button - which just enlarges the window and provides 2 larger image previews although slightly stretched since the original pics aren't that much bigger than my original image sizes. hope that's what you were after (i won't name any names), if you prefer the larger previews integrated into the main section let me know and i'll think about it.
            * version 0.1.2

FIX: wardrobe under girls profile wasn't showing new name, when creating a new wardrobe-set and assigning it to the girl at the same time.
            * version 0.1.3

UPDATE - FINAL VERSION 0.2: Ok this is the final update i'll be doing with this since i haven't had any feedback apart from two very nice people who pm'd me and gave me their thoughts and bug reports (they know who they are, thanks).

changes:
            --------
            * replaced characters listbox with a listview showing their name along with the world they reside in if any.
            * replaced '?' button which gave a popup list of girls assigned to selected wardrobe with an always visible listbox.
            * re-organized the whole layout so that larger previews could fit into the main section.
            * added string descriptions instead of numbers to two of the profile attributes, (someone may want to verify these i haven't had the chance).

unless there's any major bugs preventing normal operation!, this is the last time i'll be touching this project...
            thanks for everyone's support ?

See this post for a newer version:
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=110

-----
            Last edited by digith; 05-09-2008, 03:53 PM.

Comment

here is a dickgirl mod
              it will replace the guy to a girl and it will also replace devil tail and rabit tail to 2 dicks wich you then can add to your girl

you will have to add these .xx files manualy with utility becouse i havent figured out how to make i automatic with Illusion Wizzard yet

http://aycu10.webshots.com/image/400...2667875_rs.jpg

the girl to guy mod is made by one guy from uppervolta i jusst added it in to the package

---------------UPPDATE---------------

ive made an little uppdate, added alittle more accessories ;P

http://rapidshare.com/files/84534130...rl.v2.rar.html

http://hidebehind.com/img/C9/C9E28B.jpg
              Last edited by BlackHawk; 01-17-2008, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Overlay textures to be used with Illusion Wizzard v0.3 or later

I thought I might throw in some overlay texture packages to be used with Illusion Wizzard v0.3 and later.

instructions / how to use
                Unpack the archives using 7zip or latest winrar into the <wizzard main dir>\AG3\skins\ folder and you are ready to use them.
                Open Illusion Wizzard, goto "save patcher" tab, select a girl and click "edit girl skin".

Some of these textures are not meant to look perfect (while others are quite good). This first release is mainly done to show you how it works.

The files inside the pubic hair and vagina package are not my work.
                credits for these go to TrugaNos, Sosola and Took . I only packed them together.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by darkhound; 01-05-2008, 10:57 AM.
                HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

JS3_Play.exe NoIME Mod

Files (apply to JS3 patch 1.03):
                  1. JS3_Play_003_NoDVD_NoIME.exe
                  2. JS3_Play_003_NoDVD_NoIME_Caps.exe

Author: Fuzzier
                  2008-1-6

Description:
                  1. DVD and region check are disabled.
                  2. Hiragara check for player's name is disabled. So you can use any character you want for player's name.
                  3. For JS3_Play_003_NoDVD_NoIME_Caps.exe, Player's name are forced to be uppercase.

Bug fixed for JS3_Play_003_NoDVD_NoIME_Caps.exe:
                  The previous mod doesn't allow player to input characters that require 'Shift' key being pressed ('!', '@', '#', etc.). It's now fixed.
                  (JS3_Play_003_NoDVD_NoIME.exe remains unchanged.)

Spoiler
                  Code:
                  Original:
                           0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  A  B  C  D  E  F
                  000029E0                   E8 75 4B 1D 00

Modified:
                  000029E0                   EB 7E 90 90 90
                  Disables DVD and region check.
                  Code:
                  Original:
                  000E4440 C6 45 E0 00 33 C0 89 45 E1 89 45 E5 89 45 E9 66
                  000E4450 89 45 Ed 88 45 Ef C7 45 F8 00 00 00 00 C6 45 F4
                  000E4460 00

Modified:
                  000E4440 6A 10 E8 29 15 00 00 50 8B 4D D4 81 C1 01 06 00
                  000E4450 00 51 E8 59 14 00 00 83 C4 0C E9 C5 01 00 00 90
                  000E4460 90
                  Disables Hiragara check for player's name
                  Code:
                  Original:
                  000E5880       0F B6 45 08

Modified:
                  000E5880       31 C0 90 90
                  Prevents IME from opening.
                  The following part only applies to JS3_Play_003_NoDVD_NoIME_Caps.exe
                  Code:
                  Original:
                  000E3DD0                                     6A 01 E8 8D
                  000E3DE0 84 09 00 83 C4 04

Modified:
                  000E3DD0                                     E9 7E 06 00
                  000E3DE0 00 90 90 90 90 90

Original:
                  000E4450                                              F4
                  000E4460 00 33 C9 88 4D F5 6A 10 E8 03 15 00 00 50 8D 55
                  000E4470 E0 52 E8 39 14 00 00 83 C4 0C C7 45 DC

Modified:
                  000E4450                                              8B
                  000E4460 55 C4 8A 8A 66 05 00 00 88 0D F3 87 6A 00 6A 01
                  000E4470 E8 FB 7D 09 00 83 C4 04 E9 69 F9 FF FF
                  The mod uses the byte at 0x006A87F3 as a global flag, which is not used by the game.
                  When a player is inputing text for player's name, the flag is set to 1; otherwise, the flag is set to 0.
                  Code:
                  Original:
                  0014CFC0                         8B 55 08 89 55 F8

Modified:
                  0014CFC0                         E9 B0 74 F9 FF 90

Original:
                  000E4470                                        00 00 00
                  000E4480 00 EB 09 8B 45 DC 83 C0 01 89 45 DC 83 7D DC 10
                  000E4490 0F 8D 8E 01 00 00 8B 4D DC 8A 54 0D E0 52 E8 1D
                  000E44A0 9A 06 00 83 C4 04 0F B6 C0

Modified:
                  000E4470                                        0F B6 0D
                  000E4480 F3 87 6A 00 85 C9 74 15 8B 55 08 83 FA 41 7C 0D
                  000E4490 83 FA 5A 77 08 C6 45 FE 01 C6 45 FF 00 8B 55 08
                  000E44A0 89 55 F8 E9 26 8B 06 00 90
                  When a player inputs a character, the mod checks the flag at 0x006A87F3.
                  If it's 1, and the input character is alphabic (A-Z),
                  then it pretends that "Caps Lock" is pressed, and "Shift" is released.
                  So any input character becomes uppercase.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Fuzzier; 01-13-2008, 06:58 PM. Reason: bug fix

Comment

AG3 Stock Clothing Textures Fix

Are you tired of the stock textures looking grey and tired, the black textures having blue in them? Do you want the shirt on your girl to look white? Realy white and not like she just washed her clothing in dust.

Well look no further because NeonSamurai's Stock Texture Fix is here!

My stock texture fix fixes all this stuff and more, makes her white clothing white again, and gets rid of all the funky colors and other stuff too. Order right now and you will get bonus textures too!

Ok done with this commercial...

This mod is an attempt to fix the many problems I saw with the stock Illusion textures that came with this game. It also adds many alpha channel (transparency edits) that I made such as tank tops, mini shorts, mini skirts, and so on.

Also this mod incorporates darkhound's excellent lst file clothes expansion into it. Credit goes to him for that, so please rep him for his work.

This mod is for Illusion Wizard. To download click on the picture below, or Here.

Enjoy

NeonSamurai
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by NeonSamurai; 01-05-2008, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Hello,

I modified Darkhounds Skin pack [AG3][general][lst file clothes expansion][darkhound][v0.1] to have some different colors. I did not do much, just applied some filters to change the skin colors. easily done with Irfanview. In the pack is Onyx, Purple, Blue, and Green skins along with the robot eyes pack. I think I might try to add some more definition to the skins in a later release the purple and green seems to have overpowered the shading a bit.

Thanks to Darkhound for that mod that I was able to modify, he deserves a round of applause for all the hard work he has done.

Any comments or suggestions please feel free to message me, however I might not respond back right away.

To RapidShare
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bunnygirl
                        I'm going to skip the explanation and just get to asking this. How in the world can I edit the .js3fsi file? I need to edit the name of the "fashion set" and I'm assuming the name is in that file (and no I can't just open it up in a clothing editor). I have found no programs to do so or really any information on it. Being able to edit this file will be a HUGE HELP. If I can't do this, I will end up uploading a mod that could have been a lot better (to allow variations). Thanks in advance...
                        JS3Wizzard can edit fashions, I've yet to translate the fashions part of the property editor though. I've attached the current version of my english translation, it should be pretty obvious what to do.

Note: this is an early release and there is much left to translate (and some strings are just rough google translate).
                        Attached Files

Comment

I've created a no bukake mod to remove the cum covering the girl. Please read the description because there are special instructions for using it.

Download link:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=194

Comment

AG3 Pregnant Body Mod

AG3 Pregnant Body Mod

This is a combintaion of a couple of mods.
                            • upjs3mod0598 - Is the body mesh itself
                            • upjs3mod0663 - Small set of re-fitted cloting meshes
                            • upjs3mod0665 - A current uncensor, and has been refitted to work with this body.

You can get the sources for these at http://uppervolta.atnifty.com

Before applying this mod, make sure you really want to try it out.

This won't affect any current Girl's you have made, nor any of clothes sets, but after applying this one, any new Girl and clothes sets will be affected, and that may not be what you want in some cases.

There is only a very small set of clothes that have been refitted so far:

Undergarments/Bottom
                            • Thongs

Overgarments/Top
                            • Normal Shirt

Overgarments/Bottom
                            • Pleated Skirt
                            • Flare Skirt
                            • Long Skirt
                            • Trousers

The mannequin does not have the pregnant mesh, but you'll easily spot which clothes are made just for this body mod at any rate.

There might be some minor gaps and maybe some minor poke-through, but from what I have seen, nothing major.

I did try to correct most of the bad gaps by hand, and will keep looking to track down what's left.

I am sure this is a continuous work in progress, and as the author updates more, I will also. Or, if I can blow the rust of my 3D skills, I'll try to add more myself.

Thanks goes to the various authors, as the work so far has been very very good. Hope they can get the rest of the clothes to work.

I take no credit in the creation of these meshes, except for the shirt mesh, which I had to fix some mis-alignment points.

Other then that, they are mostly untouched by me. I just made this mod into a Wizzard friendly format.

Thanks also to Dramakus and G-T_Ranma for feedback and testing. Thanks guys!

As Always, ENJOY!

================= UPDATE =================

I forgot to include the correct .xx files for the Normal Shirt and Trousers.

I apologize to all who have previously downloaded v1.0

And big thanks and reps go to playboy6174 for letting me know of the error.

I also got a request to take the "uppervolta" out of the name too.

File name is now [AG3][Girl Mesh][Pregnant Body Mod][Japanese][v1.1] and has the correct .xx files and updated readme.

Hentai Game Mods
                            Last edited by wurlox; 01-12-2008, 11:34 AM.

Comment

puffy-fluffy v4

sendspace download
                              HF download
                              Last edited by sosola; 01-11-2008, 04:00 AM.

Comment

PuffyNipples

Mod of the first AG3 that I made.

http://uppervolta-3d.net/jinko3/
                                upjs3mod0699.zip

Easy English Readme was appended.

Last edited by chuou; 11-05-2008, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X