Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

EDIT by wurlox

Just so we can start on the right foot with AG3 Mod releases, as I don't want to do what I did for AG2 and go through 5GB of stuff and rename it all again...heh.

For simplicity sake, when you name your archive, if you can follow a few simple naming schemes, it'll help people be able to sort the mods they download, as well as make sure the authors get their proper credit.

So, for example my UI mod is named thus:

[AG3][interface][English UI][wurlox][v1.0]

Obviously, its easy to see what kind of mod this is and who made it as well as a version number.

Fot a clothing mod, I would probably do something like this:

[AG3][clothes][Mini Skirt][wurlox]

A hair mod like this:

[AG3][hair][Wild Hair][wurlox]

You get the picture...basically [game][mod type][mod name][author][version]

This is not written in stone, as you can tweak it somewhat, but as long as you keep the basic premise, it'll make things WAAAAAY easier for all of us.

Thanks for listening and good modding.

EDIT 2 by wurlox

This is a MOD RELEASE ONLY thread. No discussions will EVER be tolerated here and posts will be deleted on site!

Also, we want new original mods. If a clothing mod can be made in the AG3 Character Make DO NOT POST IT!

If a mod is not yours, but one you found on another site, GIVE PROPER CREDIT!

If you can't find the name of the author, say so, but at least DO NOT pawn a mod off as yours when it isn't! Believe me, I will find out if such a thing happens and I will have no mercy for the person posting it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:25 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

[AG3][German Translation][Hentaijin + SeriousWolf][Release 3.02]

Hello

I present the German Launcher in cooperate this Hentaijin
    It´s the same like Hentaijins just in german

Same Instalation rules
    1. use win rar for depack
    2. copy *.7z to the Illusion Wizard
    3. copy the 2 exe files in your game folder
    4. play the game

German Launcher + Maker with fully german clothes names

I thank Hentaijin for the suport by my very first project

Get it here

*edit* link repairt *edit end*

*Edit* Maker V1.03a
    added: [AG3][Clothing][Stock Texture Fix][NeonSamurai][1.0]
    [AG3][Body expansion for make.exe 1024 version][darkhound][v0.1]
    [AG3][general][lst file clothes expansion][darkhound][v0.1]
    Complete german
    Fixed: Every writing isue who found Ahrimhan or Me

Thanks to Hentaijin, darkhound, NeonSamurai and Ahrimhan
    *edit end*
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SeriousWolf; 01-12-2008, 01:29 PM.
    Hako Launcher, AG3 Launcher, AG3 UI, AG3+ Launcher, Hako Vignette Launcher and UI

Comment

This a modification of Dramakus original location icon mod that changes all of the red icons to black icons so that colorblind individuals don't have to guess which icon is which. Props go to Dramakus for the original mod, without which this mod would have been impossible. It's completely Wizzard ready - just drop intothe mods folder and install via wizzard.

[AG3][interface][Location_Icon][Dramakus-Darkwolf][v1.2-ColorBlind]
      Darkwolf
      "Giving an artist rep points is the best way to encourage them to keep releasing new material. Rep is good."

darkwolf-designs.com

Comment

Text-based Location Icons in English in the same vein as the original AG3 icons, except they are squares instead of circles. Made Wizzard ready, just drop the 7z file into the mods folder and install via Wizzard.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Aya Reiko; 01-11-2008, 10:28 PM.

Comment

human glowstick character maker

Intro:
          =================
          The idea behind this mod is to reuse the 4 frame animation in a01_M_moza_01 to a large skin area.
          so I make her the glowing tattoo, like one of those raver glowing stuff, switch colour with time....and
          Spoiler

Theres no texture collision,the glowing tattoo is apply to a copy of body parts.
          so don't worry, you can still use the high resolution skin like Girley3T.
          also, this one come with puffy-fluffy v4 too.

note:
          1.nipple showing in preview is part of Girley3T project, not my work.
          2.any uncensor mod will be overwritten by this mod.

=================boring detail=============
          for better reuseability,
          i've make two copys of every body parts, those origionally assigned to a01_M_karada_01 you know.
          new meshs initial with a03 use material a01_M_moza_01, it have a 4 frame animation.
          "a09" are backlight boost, assign with material whitelight.
          04 material glows....
          uv maps for those are still the same...
          =================

How to install:
          ==================
          in Illusion Wizzard format. just drop the 7z to your mod folder

credit:
          ==================
          warior, mesh support, origional unc
          wurlox, help me to fix the tga problem
          Alamar, who make the great tools ->Sb3utility,AG3Decrypt
          Darkhound, Illusion wizzard

EDIT by Inquisitor:
          Dead link - please PM the author for a working one.
          Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-19-2011, 02:25 PM. Reason: Dead link - please PM the author for a working one.

Comment

[AG3][interface][German_UI][SeriousWolf][v0.2beta]

Hi
            It´s v0.6Final now ^^

Get it here
            Illusion Wizard Ready

Best Wishes
            Wolf
            Attached Files
            Last edited by SeriousWolf; 01-15-2008, 09:45 AM.
            Hako Launcher, AG3 Launcher, AG3 UI, AG3+ Launcher, Hako Vignette Launcher and UI

Comment

English Location Icons For Illusion Wizzard

This was previously posted by Maraskan_User, but was not made wizard friendly, all I did was make it easier to install, Fully tested and fully working.

Just like with any other wizard mod, All you have to do is Take the "AG3][Location Icon Translation][maraskan].7z" file out of the zip file I attached, and place it inside your mod folder wherever you installed the Illusion wizard (Usually C:\Wherever the wizard is\AG3\Mods), apply it and your good to go.

Once again full credit goes to Maraskan-sama, just pushin the progress forward best I can... and thats it for my first post, first mod'ish, on any thread ever xD.

*edit* Just noticed someone else released a wizard friendly icon set, making this post pointless except for those who like Maraskans easy to understand circular image version
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Nenilai; 01-17-2008, 05:30 PM. Reason: Posted too many pictures
              Flame magnet, will be flamed, insulted or called out on any thread I start, or post I make, naturally seem to push peoples buttons that way

Comment

[AG3][Girl_Clothing Mesh][Curvaceous Body Mod][Uppervolta][v 1.1]

Ok this is the curvaceous body mod. It gives the girl a more defined body shape, making her hips and breasts look slightly more curved, personally i think it looks better than her original shape, also included are the clothing files to fit her new found body.

Only one issue ive found and that is that when installed pussy mesh for example girl 2 no longer exists at all and she has a black section, hopefully someone can help me out with that or if another file comes on uppervolta ill be sure to add it to the existing file and repair this problem.

I in no way made this mod i just repackaged it to be illusion wizzard friendly. All thanks go to ハイライト from uppervolta.

Included in this file are:

1) The .xx files for the girls new found hips and bust line, also the costume mannequin is also modded to the new hip and bust line.
                2) The .xx files for the girls newly tailored clothing to fit afore mentioned hips and bust line.

Ive included both the gif images so you can see what the mod actually does, and if someone can fill me in on exactly what that second picture is all about because even after hours of testing i couldnt figure it out.

Edit: Big thanks to wurlox for giving me this info, turns out you can fix the disappearing mesh problem, just knock the pubic hair opacity slider down from 100% and voila pussy mesh reappears.

UPDATE:

Curvaceous Body Mod Version 1.1

Ok heres the deal, i took the original mod and reworked it to use LST_INSERT, so now the mod is in 2 parts, which are:

1) The main body section of the mod which overwrites the existing girl meshes, and the mannequin.

2) The clothing meshes to fit afore mentioned girl.

Take note, the clothing in this mod no longer overwrites the original AG3 clothing, you can happily uninstall the girl meshes after you create your girls and the clothing will still be accessible.

Because of how my AG3 is setup the .lst edit starts from the lines Olken's buttmod (if its released at the time i release this) leaves off at.

Oh and if by now you dont already have it installed (which you should because its now included in Hentaijin's English translator mod) you will need darkhound's lst mod installed for this to work properly.

Known issues:

Pussy texture disappears if opacity is 100% or over (same as original mod).

Clipping issue when creating clothes with mannequin when main curvaceous girl meshes are uninstalled, this was expected, clothes will work fine on created curvaceous mod girls though.

Any issues please pm me at Hongfire.com

DO NOT post in this thread with issues as all posts will be deleted from here.

Also big reps to darkhound for helping with LST_INSERT (forgot to mention in the readme was to busy confusing the hell out of myself lol).

Get it here:

[AG3][Girl_Clothing Mesh][Curvaceous Body Mod][Uppervolta][v 1.1]
                Attached Files
                Last edited by playboy6174; 02-03-2008, 06:52 PM.

Comment

I take no credit in making these sound effects, I downloaded them from the internet, and zipped them, its not really much of a mod but I have a wav from warcraft 3, one from mortal kombat, and one from shadow warrior, im sure most of you know that you can rename any wav file you have to call.wav and your avatar will play that wav. so hopefully some of you will like these sounds. and also I want to ask if anyone might be working on a multiple call wav's for this game ?
                  PS if this post does not belong here please delete it ASAP
                  Attached Files

Comment

Tanned Guy Uncensor Mod

I made a tanned version of the Guy uncensor mod uploaded by wurlox. Credits go to the original japanese modders and to wurlox for finding the mods, putting them together into wizzard format, and uploading them.

Get it here

Edit: Forgot to say that if you already have the guy uncensor mod installed you can just install this right over it unless you want to keep things neat and tidy in which case you should uninstall it first.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by GhostLover; 01-23-2008, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Colored Nails

Mod to add colored nails to the normal and Girley3t skins. Credit and kudos to TrugaNoS for his wonderfull skin mod and I hope he doesn't mind me using it.
                      These mods are wizzard compatible but you must load/save any existing girls for it to work. I'll be adding different colors and if you want different colored nails on different girls you just install the mod you want and load/save the girl you want to have it. They will of course be applied to any newly created girls. I'm starting with red nails and will add other colors as I create them.

*Warning*

These are skin mods and will replace any other skin mods that are installed so if you don't want your girl to have a normal or Girley3T skin don't use them.

Red Nails

Girley3T skin version download link:
                      http://www.sendspace.com/file/yzckm2

Normal skin version download link:
                      http://www.sendspace.com/file/wvqkog

Purple Nails

Girley3T skin version download link:
                      http://www.sendspace.com/file/f3dwji

Normal Skin version download link:
                      http://www.sendspace.com/file/hjas2g
                      Last edited by GhostLover; 01-28-2008, 06:52 AM.

Comment

AG3 Prelauncher

AG3 Prelauncher v1.1 by Rust

The AG3-Prelauncher is just a little Programm which was written to
                        have only 1 Shortcut on my Desktop instead of 10 or so to all the different
                        Executables i used for playing and modding AG3.
                        It just starts some Other Programs.
                        You can choose which Programs to start in the Configuration Dialog, reachable
                        through the menu.
                        Since v1.1 you also can Choose the Button Text.
                        Everything should be pretty selfexplaining, i think.
                        Maybe there could be Problems when using the # in the Path of one of the
                        Executables or in the Button-Text, so simply don't use it.
                        Its just a small tool i wrote mainly for myself and i don't wanna bother
                        around with this issue.
                        As I said already earlier, i give no support for this tool.
                        Live with it or don't.
                        Suggestions are welcome, but i don't know if i will work on this tool
                        Users with the first Version have to overwrite (or delete) the old
                        ag3prelauncher.ini because of the new editable Buttontexts.
                        I'm sorry for this but I am to lazy to change this

So Far, Rust

History:
                        v1.1
                        - Added the function to edit the Buttontexts
                        - Changed the Menu a little bit
                        - Changed the requirements down to .net 2.0

v1.0
                        - First release
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Rust; 01-30-2008, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Overlays for Illusion Wizzard

Body Overlay TGAs for Illusion Wizzard .03a

I'll be adding new overlays periodically, so check back occasionally.

Requirements:
                          Spoiler
                          - Girley3T or Darkhound's Body Expansion, using the 1024x sized textures.
                          - Illusion Wizzard 0.3a or higher. Instructions for the differences in .03b are in blue.
                          If you're using a higher resolution (2048x) mod it will upscale the .tgas to match. On lighter skintones this looks ok, and darker ones it's not too hot. Either way it'd look better done in it's actual resolution. I can't run the game reasonably enough with more then one girl in it with a 2048x texture set, so it won't be coming from me.

The default game uses 512x. A number of mods don't increase this either (like Sosola's Human Glowstick mod). Downscaling the overlays looks absolutely horrible, so if you can't use the higher resolution textures or are partial to a mod that uses 512x, don't bother with this, it's going to look horrible.

Instructions:
                          Spoiler
                          - In your \Illusion Wizzard v03a\AG3\skins\ folder, you should see several other folders. Unless listed otherwise these are all body mods, so unzip directly into the \Illusion Wizzard v03a\AG3\skins\body\ folder.

With Illusion WIzzard v03b, all the skin folders have been renamed. The body folder is now named "1". In order to see anything you need to make sure they're all in that folder now.
                          - Create your girl in AG3make, and save it.
                          - Open Illusion Wizzard (you can keep open AG3make, I usually leave it at the start screen so I can check how things look. Click the second to last tab, "Save Patcher".
                          - Find your girl, and click the second from the left button at the bottom, "Edit Girl Skin".

This is renamed "Edit Girl Textures" in v03b.
                          - By default it's on Body Skin, and that's what we need. Assuming you installed the files correctly, you should see a list of files in the lower left box. For each overlay you want to add, click the file from the list, and hit apply modfile. If you're unhappy with a certain combination or whatever click Restore Original. When you've applied everything, hit save.

If you have AG3Make open you'll have to load another girl and then reload the one you're editing for the changes to show up. If you go back into the editor (choosing clothing from the main screen is fine) you'll have to reapply any changes.

I'm including 5 tattoo overlays that are more or less semi-matching in style. I'm not perfectly happy with placement in relation to the other tattoos but the end result of having all of them together isn't too bad. The geisha side tattoo and dragon breast tattoo are currently lighter then the rest of the tattoos, which I'll fix in a v2 sometime soon. In the mean time, applying those tattoos twice looks fine.

I made 10 nail color sets: black and white, blue, green, magenta, orange, pink, red, teal, violet, yellow. I considered looking up real colors or perhaps some more elaborate designs, but personal preference tends towards solid colors and simple designs anyway so I just made one I liked and then made a plain red one and color shifted it 8 times.

Update January 29th:

Fixed the sleeve koi tattoo a bit, threw in another tattoo, and changed the file name to 1.1.

Added a second tattoo pack. This one has 10 tribal armband style tattoos for the left arm. If you'd like them for the right arm, open up any TGA and flip the entire image vertically. Also, there's ten "tramp stamp" back tattoos. Lastly, there's a larger butterfly tribal tattoo for the left arm.

If you can supply a relatively clean image (like the ones I used), I can take requests. I'll also try and throw up instructions later in the tutorial thread on how I do this.

As a note, these are uncompressed .tga files, and while they're very small in zips, they're 4mb per .tga, so they get out of hand pretty quick.

Attached Files
                          Last edited by zhek; 02-11-2008, 01:13 AM. Reason: Syntax, brevity.

Comment

OKARUTOOTAKU (upjs3mod0341.rar) Wizard-Ready

First i'd like to say that this is not my work. I just found this mod on uppervolta and made it "Wizard-Ready"
                            The Filename of the Original mod is upjs3mod0341.rar
                            The Mod changes some of the Grafics to a more Darkish style, as seen in the Sceenshots.
                            Now i got a pm from wurlox msging me that it's a Bible Black Theme (I thought it were a Bible Black theme, but wasn't sure, therefore i used the Google Translation). I decided not to re-up this mod, because there'd be no other change than the filename of the .7z file. If you like you could change the Filename to something more fitting like [AG3][Room][Bible Black (upjs3mod0341.rar)][Rust][1.0].7z or something like that. Thx to wurlox again for msging me about it.
                            Hope you like it as much as i do, so have fun with it.

So far, Rusty

Spoiler

Download Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vngvmn
                            Download Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/87793058...__1.0_.7z.html

Change the name to [AG3][Room][OKARUTOOTAKU (upjs3mod0341.rar)][Rust][1.0].7z if the name is wrong (for example when you have downloaded from rapidshare)
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Rust; 01-31-2008, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Leotard Mod - upjs3mod0825.rar

Again the Credit goes to the original Modder, i just Translatet it and made it Wizard-Ready.
                              Have Fun...
                              The Original File is upjs3mod0825.rar.

Spoiler

So far, Rusty

http://rapidshare.com/files/87919443..._Rust_.7z.html

Download and rename to [AG3][clothes][Leotard (upjs3mod0825.rar)][Rust].7z
                              Attached Files

Comment

Puffy Nipple + G3T Uncensor + P_Hair Combined Mod.

I've gone and combined Trug@NoS's Uncensored Pussy Mod with took's Pubic Hair Texture Mod, and chuou's Puffy Nipple Mod.

All Illusion Wizzard ready!

Spoiler
                                Please excuse the misspelling of "Pubic"... I was tired...

I've separated them into 4 different archives (each with 10 archives in file, 1 for each P_Hair texture.)

[AG3][PuffyNipple_G3T-Uncensor1_PHair][ZM][v1].zip - Sendspace - G3T Pussy 1 + P_Hair 1-10 with Puffy Nipples.
                                [AG3][PuffyNipple_G3T-Uncensor2_PHair][ZM][v1].zip - Sendspace - G3T Pussy 2 + P_Hair 1-10 with Puffy Nipples.
                                [AG3][G3T-Uncensor1_PHair][ZM][v1].zip - Sendspace - G3T Pussy 1 + P_Hair 1-10 using default nipples.
                                [AG3][G3T-Uncensor2_PHair][ZM][v1].zip - Sendspace - G3T Pussy 2 + P_Hair 1-10 using default nipples.

Credit goes to Trug@NoS, took, and chuou for their wonderful mods
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Zelmousse; 02-03-2008, 08:45 PM. Reason: Added Sendspace links as requested.

Comment

Working...
                                X