Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

EDIT by wurlox

Just so we can start on the right foot with AG3 Mod releases, as I don't want to do what I did for AG2 and go through 5GB of stuff and rename it all again...heh.

For simplicity sake, when you name your archive, if you can follow a few simple naming schemes, it'll help people be able to sort the mods they download, as well as make sure the authors get their proper credit.

So, for example my UI mod is named thus:

[AG3][interface][English UI][wurlox][v1.0]

Obviously, its easy to see what kind of mod this is and who made it as well as a version number.

Fot a clothing mod, I would probably do something like this:

[AG3][clothes][Mini Skirt][wurlox]

A hair mod like this:

[AG3][hair][Wild Hair][wurlox]

You get the picture...basically [game][mod type][mod name][author][version]

This is not written in stone, as you can tweak it somewhat, but as long as you keep the basic premise, it'll make things WAAAAAY easier for all of us.

Thanks for listening and good modding.

EDIT 2 by wurlox

This is a MOD RELEASE ONLY thread. No discussions will EVER be tolerated here and posts will be deleted on site!

Also, we want new original mods. If a clothing mod can be made in the AG3 Character Make DO NOT POST IT!

If a mod is not yours, but one you found on another site, GIVE PROPER CREDIT!

If you can't find the name of the author, say so, but at least DO NOT pawn a mod off as yours when it isn't! Believe me, I will find out if such a thing happens and I will have no mercy for the person posting it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:25 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

Uncensored Dickgirl Player Mod

Hi! I posted a couple times asking for a mod like this, but nobody seemed too interested.

Basically, this is a She-Male, Dickgirl, Futanari, whatever mod. It turns the player into a woman with a penis (being a woman myself, I figured if I was going to be fucking women, I'd at least want to do it as a woman!)

I saw that BlackHawk released a mod that included some uppervolta dickgirl mod. But that mod still had a censored penis. So I used the uncensored penis from one of the penis uncensor mods and the mesh from the uppervolta female player mod and put them together.

Spoiler

I can't take much credit for this - I didn't make any of the assets or do any of the hard work, I just combined parts of other mods and made it Illusion Wizard-ready.

Enjoy if you wish!

Scatwoman
    Attached Files
    Last edited by scatwoman69; 02-02-2008, 10:53 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Seiseki's Stylized Location Icons

Seiseki's Stylized Location Icons

Adds English Text for all locations aswell as changes the shape of the icons depending on your relation to the girls.

Broken Yellow Heart: Jealous
      Red Heart: In Love
      Green Circle: Friendly
      Blue Square: Neutral

Compatible with Illusion Wizzard.

Download here:
      http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=Z0UP3FC0
      http://rapidshare.com/files/88999963..._v1.1_.7z.html

Edit: lol@forgetting to link to the download
      2nd Edit: Had forgot to save one of the icons, which resulted in the Jealous@shrine icon from Aya Reiko's mod was included.. Fixed now xD
      Last edited by Seiseki; 02-03-2008, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Manual on installation of game and all basic patches in Russian
        Manual in Russian
        http://rapidshare.com/files/90113067...ssian.rar.html
        Artificial Girl 2: <1> <2> <3> <4>
        The Elder Scrolls IV: <1> <2> <3>

Comment

[AG3][Girl_Mesh][Animated_Pussy][Uppervolta][v1.0]

Animated Pussy Mod v.1.0 (Original v2.2 STD)

This is a more realistic pussy texture for your girls, found this on uppervolta i think the author is エム七 but not entirely certain.

Its also animated in the respect that when you get the girl to different hornyness levels it changes its shape to be wider,and when you penetrate her it opens as if your actually inside her, heh.

A personal favourite of mine, so figured why not make this illusion wizzard friendly for everybody.

Big reps to its original creator as this is an awesome mesh and texture.

Simple enough to install and wont ruin any already created girls or anything, as far i i know no clipping issues, this was fixed in the last release so i dont want to hear that it shows through clothing, because it doesn't.

Also i myself havent reached stage three (holiest of holes) it is possible i think still deciphering the original readme.

Any questions pm me and DO NOT POST IN THE MOD RELEASE THREAD!!!!!!

Images and link are below

Animated Pussy Mod v1.0

playboy6174

Edit: I've been informed that to get the widest hole i need to create a second pussy texture, gimmie some time and ill also put this into the existing mod and you can take your pick as to which you prefer.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by playboy6174; 02-13-2008, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Inverted Nipples and Short Fingernail

http://uppervolta-3d.net/jinko3/
            upjs3mod0923.zip

Mod of the second AG3 that I made.
            However, "Ohmukashi no Tamakawa" drew the texture.

Last edited by chuou; 11-05-2008, 09:34 AM.

Comment

[AG3][PlayerCharacterCompleteMod][OsirisReborn][v1.0]

[AG3][PlayerCharacterCompleteMod][OsirisReborn][V1.0]

Remake of the main player character meshes and textures.
              Makes the character look less like a boy/dork.
              Overwrites the s15_01.xx file in js3_00_02_00.pp

*This includes the modded meshes for the penis found in the following mod.
              [AG3][Guy][Dick Uncensor and Hair Mod][Japanese modder][v1.0].
              I didn't mod the penis mesh(s), just redid the 1 texture to match the body.*

Includes :
              Modded Hair, Head, Body, Clothes meshes.
              Modded Hair, Head, Body, Clothes, uncensor Textures.

Tested with darkhound's illusion wizard.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by OsirisReborn; 02-16-2008, 04:43 PM. Reason: attachments

Comment

Here's a trainer/monitor for AG3

Thanks to Alamar for the base class info.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=232

Comment

English Voice, Irish Girl, Japanese town, Heineken beer

English voiceover BETA Mod for the T-type.

- English voice, Irish accent. The voice comes from the
                  Baldur's Gate gaming community.

***Important*** This mod will change the voice of all T-type characters in game when applied.
                  The ADDRESS used will change the dialogue selection, use (NONE) as the default address.

- Mod is .7z'd for Darkhound's Illusion Wizzard.
                  Translations are not exact, but within the context,
                  thanks to Alamar, Loda, and Kanji1975 for the reference to work from.
                  This is a beta, everything isn't translated. The character's lips
                  will move to adjust to the audio you mod for.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/isltzu

Irish player character BETA model for download.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Irish.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	4793424

- Break down this .7z and throw the files in data/m_cha .

- Clothes ain't there. This character is a beta cause I'm making use
                  of v2 of Olken's buttmod. I'm still editing it, if you resave her you'll
                  get your standard js3_00_00_02 can-can.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zgt4s7

Also, in-game Background Music Mod from the Baldur's Gate II series for the streets, Temple and Beach.

.7z'd for Darkhound's Illusion Wizzard.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9v7n9y

.. busted .. no beer. Still workin on it.

Draining the lizard from Deck 19

"Go for the eyes Boo... GOOO FOR THE EYES!! NYAARGH!"
                  Last edited by decnineteen; 02-22-2008, 06:37 AM.

Comment

My trainer now has the ability to edit Jealousy, Love and Friendship (using pointers, thanks to kvaj) and so I now consider it complete (at least until a new official patch comes out).

I will only consider adding more or tweaking the GUI if enough people ask (and that won't happen lol)

You can get it here:
                    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=187

Thanks to all 5 people who left me comments on it too =]

Comment

Uncensored Futanari (Dickgirl) Player Mod v2

Futanari / Dickgirl mod Version 2

I'm not good at mods, not good at textures, I dont design just script here and there, so no fancy High Def textures.

The Changes are as follows:

- Regular soft texture placed over the body, features softened to look more femenine.

- Hair was repaired to look more reasonable, the guys texture couldnt work.

- Normal Uncensored dick, several versions of this mod still had the censor.

- Tried to keep head and skin at the same tint, because the textures are so simple it worked out for the most part, but theres
                      a small little slit at the neck thats barely noticable, tried many times to remove it but game refused.

- Attempted to add modder (Chinko's) male uncensor to the mix for realistic looking penitration, but to no luck unfortunately.
                      If chinko is reading this or anyone knows him , would love a hand in that department , that mod is hardcore.

Thanks again to Scat-Sama for presenting the concept
                      Hope the futanari fans out there enjoy, If I get good feedback I may add to this.
                      Still alot more that could be done, but that all depends on if there are enough people who it even matters to lol.

Happy Screwing
                      Nenilai X
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Nenilai; 06-25-2008, 12:27 PM.
                      Flame magnet, will be flamed, insulted or called out on any thread I start, or post I make, naturally seem to push peoples buttons that way

Comment

Girley3T compatible Tribal/Dragon Tattoo Pack

Hey All,
                        Due to some demand, here's a few tattoo mods I made using a number of tribal and dragon/serpent textures for use with Trug@NoS' Girley3T alternative skin replacement pack (2048px). These tats are hi-res, so will not work well with the AG3 stock skins as they will convert to lo-res when applied. If you don't have the Girley3T hi-res skin pack, you can find it here at Trug@NoS' site: http://www.girley3t.isgreat.org/s5r_3j82/.

You will also need Darkhound's AG3 Illusion Wizzard installed in order to apply the tattoos. You can find it here:
                        Spoiler
                        Originally posted by darkhound View Post
                        Hello everybody,

Today I release Illusion Wizzard version 0.3b that includes support for schoolmate (now with collision detection)
                        and AG3 Retail (now also with collision detection)

Requirements to run the Wizzard
                        (*) a working installation of microsoft .NET version 2.xx
                        (*) depending on your OS you might also need to install .NET version 1.1 in addition
                        You can get these 2 from microsoft - do a google search for ".NET" and "microsoft"
                        (*) you need the lst and pp file optimization service mod to use collision detection for schoolmate - get it here
                        (*) if you want to use the new pp file defrag feature, you need to download "Contig.exe" and put it into the <wizzard install>\_general\tools directory - you can get it here

features and functions included in version 0.3b
                        (*) possibility to undo a mod that has been applied with wizzard
                        (*) LST_INSERT functionality based on afkhound lst injection format (as known from SB3 wizzard)
                        (*) new TGA_INSERT functionality to allow to insert tga files (size 128x96) into the big tga files with 8 clothes. The wizzard will put it in the right spot.
                        (*) this release will support the main game and up to 4 addons (this is for compatibility only) e.g. SB3 has main game, plus pack, gracur, xmas, etc.
                        (*) each supported game will need a profile file to tell the wizzard what to do, where to find the files, etc.
                        (*) support for mods in .7z archive format
                        (*) support for 64bit windows and windows vista
                        (*) lst_insert will no longer be needed and will be replaced by internal routines
                        (*) availability status for all tools is shown on the status tab
                        (*) possibility to display all mods / only applied mods / only not applied mods
                        (*) a mod patch log with runtime in seconds is displayed for each applied mod
                        (*) Filters and quick filter textbox to find the right mod even faster
                        (*) Modding Support for AG3 (main dir in the 7z modfile has to be named "AG3")
                        (*) collision detection for schoolmate
                        (*) Wizzard remembers the last game profile now and will auto select it on startup
                        (*) support for direct copy of files into m_tex subfolders has been added
                        (*) Second enhanced version of save file patcher for AG3 included
                        (*) Possibility to skip game selection screen has been added
                        (*) Possibility to defrag pp files after changes have been made has been added
                        (*) massive girl skin editor for AG3 has been added (it will be a little slow especially with ultra high res 2048x2048 files on slower machines)
                        (*) readme file included in the distribution has been very much improved
                        (*) collision detection for AG3 has been added
                        (*) girl skin editor for AG3 has been improved (now with ini file) and renamed to "girl texture editor"
                        (*) functionality to copy files into M_COS folder and sub folders has been included

known issues in version 0.3b
                        (*) free disk space is not checked before a mod is applied, so make sure you got enugh free disk space on the drive you intstalled illusion wizzard
                        (*) save patcher for schoolmate is not included
                        (*) TGA_INSERT functionality for schoolmate will only work when standard file size tga are used (256x384 for 8x and 128x96 for 1x)

information on mod file structure
                        First of all, the mod file structure is as close to the mod file structure known from SB3 as it was possible. Let's asume I just made a mod named mytest that is clothing mod for all girls. The .7z filename would be something like [SM][all girls][mytest][darkhound][v0.1].7z
                        Inside this file there has to be the following file structure: directories in red, files in blue
                        [SM][all girls][mytest][darkhound][v0.1].txt -> file with description of the mod
                        [SM][all girls][mytest][darkhound][v0.1].jpg -> preview pic for the mod
                        [SM][all girls][mytest][darkhound][v0.1]1.jpg -> an additional preview pic for the mod
                        SM -> directory to include all the mods for the main game (this is same name as the gameID from the game profile file)
                        SM\LST_INSERT -> all the files to mod lst files using afkhound lst insert format have to be placed into this directory
                        SM\TGA_INSERT -> all the tga files that should to use the tga insert logic have to be placed into this directory
                        SM\<anyfile>.pp -> this file will be directly copied into the game\data directory replacing any existing <anyfile>.pp
                        SM\sm05_00 -> any file in this directory will be inserted into the pp file sm05_00.pp. If the pp does not yet exist it will be created. Any exisiting file with the same name will be overwritten.
                        AG3\M_TEX --> (so far this function is AG3 only) you need to create subdirs in this directories with the same
                        name as in the game's save\m_tex\<subdirs>. Any file you put into this <subdir> will be copied to the game
                        save\m_tex\<subdir>. Any existing file will be replaced and a copy will be created in the backup to undo
                        the mod
                        AG3\M_COS --> (so far this function is AG3 only) you need to put files or create subdirs in this directory
                        Any file you put into the M_COS directory will be copied to the game save\m_cos\ directory. Any file
                        in the M_COS\<subdir> will be copied to the game save\m_cos\<subdir>. Missing directories will be created.
                        Any existing file will be replaced and a copy will be created in the backup to undo the mod

general information
                        (*) In one of the next versions, I intend to have full compatibility with mods made for SB3 wizzard, meaning illusion wizzard will also replace sb3 wizzard in the future
                        (*) the new wizzard has been designed to work with future illusion games more or less out of the box (only new game parameter files) or with only minor adjustments to the code
                        (*) illusion wizzard will no longer use integrated routines to decrypt pp files. This may sound like a step backwards, but it will save a lot of time for future games. Especially since Alamar is doing a far better job at writing pp file decrypters than I will ever be able to do myself.

details on TGA_INSERT format and functionality
                        Spoiler
                        The preview files for the clothes are 256x384 pixels (tga format 32bit with alpha layer) and include 8 clothes in each file. 4 rows and 2 columns, esentially one "page" in schoolmate. In order to be able to replace a preview pic for only one of these 8 clothes we need to be able to replace a part of the tga file. This is basically what the TGA_INSERT functionality will do.
                        Here are the basics: The tga file to be inserted needs to be exactly 128x96 pixels (tga format 32bit with alpha layer). It has to be placed in a folder named TGA_INSERT. The filename has to be [line number in lst file]<lstfilename>.tga - e.g. [0]cat_a01.tga. In the example, the wizzard will look in line 0 (first line) of the lst file cat_a01.lst and get the pp file and the tga file to be changed. From the line number the wizzard will know which part of the tga file to modify. And voila it will be possible to change only 1 preview pic for the clothes.

readme file for version 0.3b
                        Spoiler
                        Welcome to Illusion Wizzard
                        Version is 0.3b beta, release date 08.02.2008

================================================== =========
                        Before you use the tool, backup any files you want to mod.
                        Don't say I didn't warn you!

And read the damn readme file - that's what I wrote it for
                        ================================================== =========

purpose of the program and what is included in the distribution
                        =================================================
                        The program will insert mods into Illusion games. It comes with a graphical
                        user interface. The following programs are included in this distribution:
                        - Illusion_Wizzard.exe (the main program), Version 0.2a beta
                        - ilupak.exe
                        - SchoolMateDecrypt_to_Retail.exe (thanks to Alamar)
                        - AG3Decrypt_to_AG3Demo.exe (thanks to Alamar)
                        - 7zip.exe (command line version)
                        - TextureMethods.dll (thanks to Alamar)

setting up the wizzard for first time use
                        ===============================
                        - extract all the files in the archive into a directoy of your choise. Please
                        make sure that you keep the directory structure within the archive intact.
                        - you need .net version 2.0 installed to run the gui application
                        - for each new game, run wizzard once with the game profile to auto
                        generate the directory structure for that game
                        - open illusion_wizzard.exe and you will see all the mods in the mod list
                        "window"

how to add and apply a mod
                        ==================
                        - copy all the mods archives you want to use into the \mods subdirectory
                        do not unpack/extract them, just copy the archive
                        - select the game you want to mod in the game selection screen
                        - click on any mod to see the preview picture and the description on the right
                        side
                        - click the apply button to apply the mod to your illusion game
                        - if the mod has been applied already and for one reason or another you want
                        to apply it again, use the "force mod" button. In that case the undo/backup files
                        will not be changed.

game profiles
                        ============
                        - the game profiles are stored in the sub directory \_general\game_profiles
                        of the illusion wizzard installation path
                        - the game profile defines where certain game files are stored, what functions
                        are supported by the wizzard and so on
                        - each game needs a well set up game profile to be supported by illusion wizzard
                        - do not mess with the game profiles until you know exactly what you are doing

status tab
                        ========
                        - the status tab gives you information about directory settings of the game(s)
                        - the status tab also holds the information about available/necessary tools
                        and their availability status

options tab
                        ========
                        - the options tab allows you to specify all kinds of settings for the wizzard
                        - switch on detailed logging: log file shown in the box when a mod is applied
                        will include more details when switched on
                        - expert mode: will bypass some of the checks and allows to select more than
                        one mod at a time and apply them all
                        - time to switch to next picture: is used to change the intervall between changes
                        from one preview picture to another - is only used when picture switching is
                        not turned off
                        - turn off picture switching: well this turns picture switching off
                        - collision detection settings (only supported for the specific game are shown):
                        -- ask: a box will appear and ask you any time a collison has been detected
                        -- auto/overwrite: if there is a free slot, wizzard will use it, otherwise
                        the mod overwrites the line specified in the lst file
                        -- auto/ask: if there is a free slot, wizzard will use it, otherwise a box
                        will appear and ask you what you want to do
                        -- off/overwrite: no collision detection is done, each mod uses the line from
                        its lst file
                        - specify <xx> folder manually: allows you to specify a game or addon folder
                        manually in case there is a problem with your registry settings
                        - specify game/addonx exe button: will activate the buttons on the top right of
                        the main window to start the exe specifed
                        - game selector settings: allows you to skip the game selector screen and to auto
                        load the game profile selected in the drop down box
                        - contig file defragmenter settings: will defrag the pp files after changes have
                        been made to them

save patcher (AG3)
                        ==============
                        - list of all girls is shown together with information on names, world
                        - no preview pic means the girl has not yet been saved at least once in make.exe
                        - load/refresh list: well it will refresh the list of girls
                        - edit girl skin: will start the skin editor for the selected girl
                        - edit girl basefile: will start the basefile editor for the selected girl
                        - edit girl savefile: will start the savefile (that's the one that links the girl
                        to a world/guy) editor for the selected girl

special section on girl skin editor (AG3)
                        ===================================
                        - this editor will only work if you use standard names in your girl's pp file
                        -- body skin: aa15_00_00.bmp inside body.xx
                        -- face skin: ab01_01_02.bmp inside head.xx
                        -- pubic hair: ab24_01_01.tga inside body.xx (please note that ab24_01_02.tga,
                        ab24_01_03.tga, ab24_01_04.tga are not supported, so you will need an
                        uncensor mod)
                        -- vagina: ab24_03_01.tga inside body.xx
                        -- anus: ab24_07_01.tga inside body.xx
                        -- nipple: aa16_00_00.tga inside body.xx
                        -- body ref: a15_ref01.bmp inside body.xx
                        - if you use the editor for a girl the first time, a backup of all the files
                        listed above is created
                        - modding object: the part/object you want to mod - simply click on the desired
                        button and the corresponding file will show
                        - modding action:
                        -- overlay: this option will overlay the selected modding file over the
                        "result image" using alpha transparency - standard option if original file
                        is in bmp24bit format. Please note that overlay on a tga file will keep
                        the original alpha channel and only overlay the three rgb bytes
                        -- replace: this option will replace the "result image" with the modfile, this
                        is the standard option if original is in tga32bit format
                        - Actions to take:
                        -- restore original: this will restore the backup and show it in the
                        "result image" picture box
                        -- restore current: this will copy the "current image" to the "result image"
                        -- color overlay percentage: you can specify the percentage the chosen color
                        will be overlayed with the "result image", 0 means no overlay, 100 means
                        "result image" will get the selected color
                        -- change overlay color: to change the overlay color, click on the small color
                        symbol right beside the text: "Color"
                        -- preview(color): this will overlay the "current image" with the selected
                        color and overlay percentage and show the result in the "preview image"
                        -- apply(color): if you are satisfied with the preview color, you can use
                        apply(color) to overlay the"result image" with the color
                        -- apply modfile: this will overlay/replace the "result image" with the selected
                        modfile
                        -- refresh mods: this will referesh the file list displayed in "modding file list"
                        -- save: this will finally save the "result image" as "current image" replacing
                        the file inside the girl's pp
                        -- close: well obviously this will close the girl skin editor, please note that
                        there is no check about changes and no warning to save
                        - other objects on the screen:
                        -- modding file list: only tga32bit files are supported to be used as modfiles
                        they have to be saved in the folder:
                        <wizzard install dir>\AG3\skins\<modding object>
                        the folder structure will be auto created if you start the girl skin editor
                        for the first time
                        -- preview image: this will show the modfile overlaying or replacing the "current
                        image"
                        -- result image: if you click apply/apply modfile, the color/modfile will be
                        applied to the "result image" (not was is shown in the preview, only the
                        color/modfile itself is applied)
                        -- current image: The image currently stored inside the girl's pp file
                        -- if you right click on any of the picture boxes, you will get a context menu
                        that allows you to see the pic in 512x512, 1024x1024 size or save it to hd in
                        bmp32bit/bmp24bit or tga32bit format (tga is only supported if source material
                        is a tga)

supported functions
                        ================
                        - support of game profiles to hopefully support new illusion games
                        - support of illusion games with up to 4 add ons
                        - autodetection of the game and addons installation directories and display
                        of the information in the status tab (with support for 64bit windows)
                        - manual overwrite of the installation dirs in the options tab, values are saved in
                        the ini file, manual setting will be indicated in the status tab
                        - can insert any file into any existing .pp file
                        - can modify exisiting .lst files using the Afker/darkhound lst insertion format
                        (this is done through an integrated class)
                        - supports mod archives in the following formats: 7z, zip and rar (any of those
                        file extensions will work, even if the archive is in another format, because
                        7zip will autodetect the format)
                        - for each applied mod, an undo/backup mod archive will be created - so the mod
                        can be "uninstalled"
                        - a description and a preview picture will be displayed if they are inside the
                        mod archive, no need to copy them somewhere manually. The picture has
                        to be in jpg format and the description in plain txt.
                        - multiple pictures can be included for one mod now, they will be rotated
                        automatically, the first picture has to be named like the mod (.jpg) next
                        picture modname1.jpg, modname2.jpg and so on, maximum number of
                        preview pictures for one mod is 10
                        - time to switch between pictures can be specified (1 to 9 seconds)
                        - preview picture switching can be turned off completely
                        - various filters including a quick filter can be set on the Mods and installed
                        Mods tabs
                        - additinal pp files are copied to the game\data folders
                        - several mods can be "queued" and then be applied with one click
                        - queue management functions (delete single entry, clear all)
                        - a mod patch log with runtime in seconds will be displayed for each mod
                        - game and addon exe files can be specified in the options tab - the games
                        can then be launched with the click of a button
                        - possibility to delete mod files from the HD in illusion wizzard (Mods and installed
                        Mods)
                        - double clicking the preview picture will show a full size version in an
                        additional form within Illusion Wizzard
                        - expert_mode switch to bypass some of the messages and to allow multiple
                        selections in the mods list and to force/apply multiple mods with one click
                        - the queue can be saved to a file and reloaded from a file
                        - hotkey support for the following fuctions is now available:
                        apply mod (ctrl + a) / force mod (ctrl + f) / send to queue (ctrl + s)
                        - direct copy of files into the m_tex subfolders of Artificial Girl 3
                        - second version of savefile editor functionality for AG3 is inluded
                        - possibility to defrag files using contig.exe
                        - build in girl skin editor

structure of the mod archive files
                        ==========================
                        This is an important part for all modders out there. This section describes how the directory and file
                        structure has to be set up within the mod archive so that the mod will work with sb3_insert.

directory structure, asuming the mod file is named:
                        [gameID][Clothes][All girls][test].7z

gameID --> directory: all the files that have to go into the gameID pp-file directory have to be put there
                        |- pp-filename1 --> subdirectory of gameID: all the files that are in this directory will be inserted into the pp file: pp-filename1.pp
                        |- pp-filename2 --> subdirectory of gameID: all the files that are in this directory will be inserted into the pp file: pp-filename2.pp
                        |- newfile.pp --> file in directory SB3: the file newfile.pp will be copied into the gameID pp-file directory
                        |- LST_INSERT --> special subdirectory of gamID: Into this directory the modding files for lst have to go. One or several lst modfiles can be used. Filename can be anything you want to use.
                        The lst modfile in this directoy will mod the lst file for gameID specified in the game profile
                        |- TGA_INSERT --> (so far this function is schoolmate only) only tga files may be put into this directory. The tga file has to be exactly 128x96 pixels (tga format 32bit with alpha layer).
                        The filename has to be [line number in lst file]<lstfilename>.tga - e.g. [0]cat_a01.tga. In the example, the wizzard will look in line 0 (first line) of the lst file cat_a01.lst and get the pp file and the tga file to be changed.
                        From the line number the wizzard will know which part of the tga file to modify. And voila it will be possible to change only 1 preview pic for the clothes.
                        |- M_TEX --> (so far this function is AG3 only) you need to create subdirs in this directories with the same
                        name as in the game's save\m_tex\<subdirs>. Any file you put into this <subdir> will be copied to the game
                        save\m_tex\<subdir>. Any existing file will be replaced and a copy will be created in the backup to undo
                        the mod
                        |- M_COS --> (so far this function is AG3 only) you need to put files or create subdirs in this directory
                        Any file you put into the M_COS directory will be copied to the game save\m_cos\ directory. Any file
                        in the M_COS\<subdir> will be copied to the game save\m_cos\<subdir>. Missing directories will be created.
                        Any existing file will be replaced and a copy will be created in the backup to undo the mod

addon1ID --> all the files that have to go into the addon1 pp-file directory have to be put there
                        |- pp-filename1 --> --> subdirectory of addon1ID: all the files that are in this directory will be inserted into pp-filename1
                        |- newfile.pp --> file in directory addon1ID: the file newfile.pp will be copied into the addon1ID pp-file directory
                        |- LST_INSERT --> special subdirectory of addon1ID: Into this directory the modding files for lst have to go. One or several lst modfiles can be used. Filename can be anything you want to use.
                        The lst modfile in this directoy will mod the lst file for gameID specified in the game profile

[gameID][Clothes][All girls][test].txt --> description file not in any directory, has to have the same name as the modfile with extension .txt
                        [gameID][Clothes][All girls][test].jpg --> preview pic not in any directory, has to have the same name as the modfile with extension .jpg
                        [gameID][Clothes][All girls][test]1.jpg --> preview pic not in any directory, has to have the same name as the modfile +1 with extension .jpg
                        [gameID][Clothes][All girls][test]2.jpg --> preview pic not in any directory, has to have the same name as the modfile +2 with extension .jpg

known issues
                        ===========
                        - free disk space is not checked before a mod is applied, so make sure you got enugh free disk space on the drive you intstalled illusion wizzard
                        - collision check is only supported for schoolmate so far
                        - save patcher for schoolmate is not included
                        - TGA_INSERT functionality for schoolmate will only work when standard file size tga are used (256x384 for 8x and 128x96 for 1x)

what to expect in future releases
                        ==========================
                        - more bug fixes when bugs show up
                        - support of multiple languages with language files
                        - improved error detection and error handling

credits and thanks
                        ===============
                        - to Alamar for all the great tools and pp file decrypters/encrypters
                        - to Dili from hongfire, I took a lot of good ideas from the illusionist program (general
                        layout, not coding)
                        - go to nobody123 from hongfire forum for all the good ideas and work done on
                        ilusion files, he also posted the basics behind encryption/decryption of .lst files.
                        Without his work this tool would not have been possible
                        - to wurlox from hongire forum for all the work on illusion games and basics behind.
                        Without him, it would only be only 1/2 has much fun.
                        - to Afker from hongfire forum for his idea for this excelent file structure to simplify
                        the modding of lst files. Without his ideas and the kick to get me started, this
                        program would not exist.
                        - to Rawmonk for his work on the .xx file structure.
                        - to Anand and wurlox for many new ideas that have been integrated into the
                        wizzard
                        - to warior for alpha testing
                        - to theshadow for bugging me about my programming style and for helping to
                        improve the program
                        - to Alamar again for his dll to have easy access to the texture files
                        - to everybody else addicted to modding illusion games

================================================== =======
                        If you find any bugs pm darkhound at hongfire forum.
                        If anyone wants to know:
                        Illusion_wizzard.exe is written in VB.net

I hope you like this little piece of software
                        ================================================== =======

version history
                        ===========
                        [0.3b beta] - improvement of girl skin editor, collision detection for AG3, bug fixes
                        bug fixes:
                        - fixed some crashes when a file was not found in the girl skin editor

new features:
                        - collision detection for AG3 has been added
                        - filecopy into the game's \save\m_cos\ and <subdir> folders is now supported
                        - girl skin editor has been renamed to girl texture editor
                        - girl texture editor can now be configured by via ini file
                        - girl texture editor supports more texture files now

[0.3a beta] - bug fix release
                        bug fixes:
                        - fixed a bug that prevented wizzard from working if Contig.exe is not present
                        in the tools directory

[0.3 beta] - bug fixes, improvement of save file patcher, new girl skin editor
                        bug fixes:
                        - mod queue function has been fixed and should now work again

new features:
                        - Illusion_wizzard_install_check.txt file is now written
                        - save patcher for girl's profile has been enhanced
                        - option to skip game selection screen has been added
                        - contig.exe support to defrag files has been added
                        - girl skin editor has been added

[0.2 beta] - save editor for AG3 and M_TEX copy support
                        bug fixes:
                        - none that I remember

new features:
                        - the last game you selected is now "remembered" by wizzard
                        - first version of the save file editor for AG3 has been added
                        - filecopy into the game's \save\m_tex\<subdir> folders is now supported

[0.1b beta] - collision detection for SM and bug fixes
                        bug fixes:
                        - fixed a bug that made the wizzard create wrong undofiles for lst_insert
                        - fixed a bug that let wizzard crash when any lst file had an unexpected line length
                        - allows to delete mods from the HD now
                        - game selector .jpg file has been updated

new features:
                        - schoolmate: support for collision detection

[0.1a beta] - bug fix release and support for AG3 make trial
                        bug fixes:
                        - corrected a bug in the lst insert routines that could crash the wizzard

new features:
                        - game profile for AG3_MAKE_TRIAL is now inlcuded
                        - AG3Decrypt_to_AG3Demo.exe is now included

[0.1 beta] - first release

changes in version 0.3a and 0.3b beta
                        [0.3b beta] - improvement of girl skin editor, collision detection for AG3, bug fixes
                        bug fixes:
                        - fixed some crashes when a file was not found in the girl skin editor

new features:
                        - collision detection for AG3 has been added
                        - filecopy into the game's \save\m_cos\ and <subdir> folders is now supported
                        - girl skin editor has been renamed to girl texture editor
                        - girl texture editor can now be configured by via ini file
                        - girl texture editor supports more texture files now

[0.3a beta] - bug fix release
                        bug fixes:
                        - fixed a bug that prevented wizzard from working if Contig.exe is not present in the tools directory

To install Illusion wizzard, simply extract it to a directory of your choice. Please make sure you leave the directory structure unchanged.
                        If you install it over an existing version, please make sure to check the options tab for the collision detection settings and switch them on.

Happy modding to everybody. To get you started I will post a view example mods in the next post.

If you find any bugs or encounter any problems, let me know about it by pm.

In order to create the necessary directory structure for each game, run the wizzard once for that game, then the directory structure will be created automatically. If your are using an earlier version of illusion wizzard, simply copy all the files from the archive into your install directory and replace all.

If you are running 64bit windows, please replace the game profiles for schoomlate (sm.pro) and for AG3 (AG3.pro) in folder _general\game_profiles with the one in the zip archives: SM_64bit_v01b+.zip and AG3_64bit_v03b+.zip

download Wizzard v0.3b from here

darkhound

Since the files are rather big (16mb each, unzipped), I broke them up into several packs which correspond roughly to their named body part. Unfortunately, they are not yet Wizzard friendly (I haven't mustered up the gumption to perform a search on how to do this. Maybe one day...).
                        Spoiler

Get the arms pack here: http://www.mediafire.com/?qmqtdiz4czd
                        Get the legs pack here: http://www.mediafire.com/?g1y9snz1pnr
                        Get the back pack here: http://www.mediafire.com/?empxqtr4m1g
                        Get the front torso pack here: http://www.mediafire.com/?mxyzzxpjgnm

For those of you who need it (I know what it's like to be new to this stuff!), installation and application is easy. Carefully read the installation spoiler below first before you ask me how to install the tattoos or why they might look funny after you install them:

Spoiler
                        1) Unzip the TGA files into the body folder of the Illusion Wizzard AG3 install folder ("Illusion Wizzard" install folder --> "AG3" folder --> "skins" folder --> "body" folder). Make sure the files are in the body folder and not in their own default unzipped subfolder (e.g. arms, back, front torso, or legs subfolders). In other words, the TGA files will need to be pasted into the body folder directly.

2) Open Illusion Wizzard and select AG3.

3) Select the "Save Patcher" tab.

4) Choose the girl you want to add the tattoos to and select edit girl skin. Important: The chosen girl must have been created using the hi-res Girley3T skin pack mentioned above. If the tattoos look like they are lo-res, you didn't make/remake your girl with the Girley3T skin pack. In this case, install the Girley3T alternative skin pack and remake your girl in "AG3 Make" using the hi-res skins.

5) Click on "Body Skin" under the "Modding Object" menu in the upper left corner of the new pop-up window.

6) Click on the name of the tattoo description you think you may want (under "Modding File List") and it should give a preview to the right. The tattoos may take a little while to load, so be patient!

7) If you like what you see, click "Apply Modfile" on the left. You should see what your changes will look like in the "Result Image" preview window in the upper right. If you change your mind, just click "Restore Original" to get your girl back in pre-tattoo condition (this is displayed under the "Current Image" preview window, top center).

8) Repeat steps 5-6 with any other tattoos you may want to apply. You can also reapply the same tattoos over and over again to darken them up.

9) Once you're done inking your girl and are satisfied with the results, click "Save" in the lower left corner.

10) Close the window and you should be ready to go!

If you've read these instructions and still have problems with the tattoos showing, let me know exactly what is going wrong and I'll do my best to help you figure out what the problem is.

I know these instructions should go into a readme file with the tattoo packs, but I forgot to make the readme and I'm just too lazy to go back and add it. Sorry....

Thanks go to Trug@NoS and Darkhound for their excellent mods and Faye Runaway for her sexy ass bow tats!

I hope you dig the tattoos. I'm working on some Old Skool and New Skool tattoo packs in order to add some color to the skins, so keep an eye out for those. If you enjoy the tattoos or have any ideas for new ones, feel free to PM me - comments are always appreciated!!
                        "...only true sympathy can move the human heart." - Dakuan

Comment

Fixed Futari/Dickgirl Mod by LostSamurai

This mod was found by LoatSamurai and all I did was make it wizzard compatable. His original post is here and the web page where it's located is here. All I did was make sure it installed right but it seems there are a few bugs.

The bugs are all losing part of the armpit.
                          Clothing or hair color of some strange bugs ...
                          Credit goes to LostSamurai for finding it and to the original modder who I think is named naeyongin.

Edit: Translation of the original web page:
                          http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl...18.egloos.com/

Download Link:
                          http://www.filefactory.com/file/10a10c/
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by GhostLover; 03-03-2008, 05:38 PM. Reason: Added preview pic

Comment

White Room Mod

A edit of the white room...

ReadMe...
                            Spoiler
                            3/4/2008
                            SFO_Holland (SFOHollandMGO @ Hongfire modclub)
                            --------------------------------------------------
                            White Room Mod...
                            A Modded white room.
                            1) Two rooms: a) Budda Room, b)Space Room
                            2) Small functions: taken from the japan room, 2 sits, 1 sleep, door to street.
                            3) can save in the white room.
                            4) Girls can spawn and interact in the white room, If you sleep or go there. (the space room that is)
                            Installation
                            1) Decrypte js3_00_01_00.pp in your data folder
                            2) Back up then repalace the files
                            3) Decrypte the modified folder into a new .pp
                            *) Keep your backup, just in case (I dont know if it will mess with the expansion, probally not)
                            NOTES:
                            * A .jasp file contains the rooms action points and quardiaties of action points.
                            * mh3_00_00.xx contains the appearance of the room (mqo's and textures, some aniamations)
                            * mh3_99_99.xx contains the rooms function locations, I guess you match the frame points to the function in the .jsap file
                            * you can edit other functions of a room in the first .lst file, maybe add more rooms.
                            * the white room (or anyroom) can be technically infinant (or really big for graphics sake) in size... you control the boundries of size
                            Enjoi!

I forgot to mention you clip through the walls to enter the rooms. Walls can be added but its better (ezier) to clip through em for now.

LINK

Comment

ag3/js3orgasm [H-Mode Arousal Level Modification Script for AG3/JS3 Patch 1.03 Only]

^Is the title too long?
                              Sorry, this is my first post

Aw' right!
                              I found this SUPERB script on http://uppervolta.atnifty.com/
                              The original version only works for JS3_Play.exe Patch 1.03

I did some little job on the code and make them compatible for both AG3_Play.exe and JS3_Play.exe

And, voila! They both pretty damn WORKED!

Here's the README.TXT file:
                              Spoiler

ag3orgasm.exe ver.0.1 (For AG3_Play.exe Patch 1.03 Only)
                              This script is made exclusively for AG3_Play.exe Patch 1.03 Only.
                              Modified and re-compiled by: urieqxus

A. Acknowledgement
                              My special credit to the programmer, who made and uploaded this SUPERB script to http://uppervolta.atnifty.com/!
                              I'd like to say my thank to Illusion for making this GREAT game!
                              And of course, anyone at HongFire.com!

B. Original Version
                              The original version of this script is js3orgasm.103.ahk

C. General Information
                              This script is made exclusively for AG3_Play.exe Patch 1.03 Only.
                              Other version (of .exe) will not giving effects.
                              Use on different version of Patch may lead to game crash.
                              Please feel free to modify and redistribute.

D. Use
                              This script is used to modify both girl and guy arousal level during H-mode (sex scene)
                              This script contains parameters involved during H-mode (sex scene).
                              Keyboard shortcuts is exclusively provided.

E. Known Drawback
                              1. This tool uses keyhook to activate the designated codes, so your antivirus software may treat this tool as a virus and will display a warning message. People who afraid may deny to activate this tool, which uses .ahk script.
                              2. This tool works only in Windowed mode. Scripts for Fullscreen mode is not provided. However, any comments and revisions to this script are welcome. In the present time, arousal level status also will be displayed.

F. Further Modification
                              To compile this script into an executable file (.exe), please first install autohotkey.exe
                              The source code of this tool behaves similarly according to autohotkey.
                              So if you want to modify, the installation of autohotkey.exe is necessary.

Link to download autohotkey.exe
                              http://www.autohotkey.com/

G. Usage Instruction
                              1.Check your computer for virus.
                              2.Start ag3orgasm103.exe. (Otherwise, install autohotkey.exe first. Then, double-click ag3orgasm103.ahk, then select Run Script).
                              3.Antivirus software may display warning message. In case of this, please refer to manual of your antivirus software to make this script, ag3orgasm103.exe, is allowed.
                              4.Start Artificial Girl 3 (AG3_Play.exe) in Windowed mode.
                              5.Go into H-mode (Sex Scene), you can later mention to perform key operations (by hitting designated keyboard shortcut keys).
                              6.To terminate ag3orgasm103.exe, go into task tray, right click the icon, then select "exit".

H. Keyboard Shortcut Keys

CTRL+Q/CTRL+1 Girl Arousal Level =+10 (The maximum value is 100)
                              CTRL+W/CTRL+2 Girl Arousal Level set to Maximum
                              CTRL+E Girl Arousal Level =-10
                              CTRL+R Girl Arousal Level set to 0
                              CTRL+A/CTRL+3 Guy Arousal Level =+10 (The maximum value is 100)
                              CTRL+S/CTRL+4 Guy Arousal Level set to Maximum
                              CTRL+D Guy Arousal Level =-10
                              CTRL+F Guy Arousal Level set to 0
                              CTRL+G/CTRL+5 Set the "Possible Climax" flag to ON
                              CTRL+H/CTRL+6 Force simultaneous orgasm (cum together)
                              CTRL+J/CTRL+7 Set Lewdness level to increase incrementally by 1 (What does it sound to you?)

I. Compatibility
                              This script is compatible with:
                              -AG3_Play.exe
                              -AG3_Play.subtitle_v0.9.0.exe

J. Version History

Ver.0.1
                              -Modify the content of js3orgasm.103.ahk
                              -Change ProcessID in js3orgasm.103.ahk
                              -Change Kanji label into English label in js3orgasm.103.ahk
                              -Change the keyboard shortcuts in js3orgasm.103.ahk
                              -Distribute

K. Comments?
                              Feel free to submit private messages to ME!

The RAR file is completely 100% virus free!
                              But, maybe your antivirus software may regard the script as virus, since the script use keyhook routine!
                              Don't worry, this script completely harmless to your system!

In the RAR, I attached script for AG3 and JS3. The original version, too!

I attached also autohotkey.exe, for your scripting pleasure and also further modification to my script!

Credit to original programmer who made this awesome script and uploaded it at http://uppervolta.atnifty.com/

Any comments/questions, PM me!
                              Attached Files

Comment

AG3_make.exe - Low Resolution

Hi everyone!

I've made a low resolution version of Hentaijin's latest AG3_Make.exe to hopefully solve the problem some people are having with not being able to see the bottom buttons. Credit goes to Hentaijin both for the original file and the idea.

Get it here.

Comment

Working...
                                X