Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

EDIT by wurlox

Just so we can start on the right foot with AG3 Mod releases, as I don't want to do what I did for AG2 and go through 5GB of stuff and rename it all again...heh.

For simplicity sake, when you name your archive, if you can follow a few simple naming schemes, it'll help people be able to sort the mods they download, as well as make sure the authors get their proper credit.

So, for example my UI mod is named thus:

[AG3][interface][English UI][wurlox][v1.0]

Obviously, its easy to see what kind of mod this is and who made it as well as a version number.

Fot a clothing mod, I would probably do something like this:

[AG3][clothes][Mini Skirt][wurlox]

A hair mod like this:

[AG3][hair][Wild Hair][wurlox]

You get the picture...basically [game][mod type][mod name][author][version]

This is not written in stone, as you can tweak it somewhat, but as long as you keep the basic premise, it'll make things WAAAAAY easier for all of us.

Thanks for listening and good modding.

EDIT 2 by wurlox

This is a MOD RELEASE ONLY thread. No discussions will EVER be tolerated here and posts will be deleted on site!

Also, we want new original mods. If a clothing mod can be made in the AG3 Character Make DO NOT POST IT!

If a mod is not yours, but one you found on another site, GIVE PROPER CREDIT!

If you can't find the name of the author, say so, but at least DO NOT pawn a mod off as yours when it isn't! Believe me, I will find out if such a thing happens and I will have no mercy for the person posting it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 09:25 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

C-Type Sex Sounds To K-Type

Hello all!

I tried playing a c-type girl but the asthmatic wheezing during sex was too annoying to me so I abandoned it and changed her type. Now I decided to do something about it so I replaced the wheezing with sex sounds from the k-type and I choose the k-type because it's the closest voice pitch that's the least annoying to me. There's still some wheezing if the .wav file also contains some dialog because I wanted to preserve as much dialog as possible and it's just minor anyway. Sorry for the large file size (~71mb) but .wav files take up a lot of room even though I compressed it as much as possible and trying to recompress it in winrar didn't help. It's in wizzard format but because of the large size it takes a few minutes to install so just give it time and don't go thinking that it crashed.

Credits:
    We don't give the creators of the tools that we use enough credit so I'd like to thank Alamar for AG3Decrypt and Darkhound for Illusion wizzard.

I don't know what the max file size is for the game mods section so I uploaded it to filefactory just to be safe.

Here's the link: http://www.filefactory.com/file/f0af69/
    Last edited by GhostLover; 03-11-2008, 06:49 AM.

Comment

[AG3][Girl_Mesh][Animated_Pussy][Uppervolta][v2.0]

[AG3][Girl_Mesh][Animated_Pussy][Uppervolta][v2.0]

Readme:
      Spoiler

==Intro==
      Origional by STD
      previous convert by playboy6174

the version is done because playboy6174 tried to make it animated but did not success.

I just went to STD's other versions to get the third texture to start this one

===improvements===
      1. pussy mesh in a01_O_bodyTM no longer use mamu_02 but a01_M_moza_01(animated)

2. minior mesh adjustment

3. animation is done by ab24_03_02_hole_1.tga, ab24_03_02_hole_2.tga, ab24_03_02_hole_3.tga
      and ab24_03_02_hole_4.tga

4. add high light for textures

enjoy!

sosola

EDIT by Inquisitor:
      Download link is dead. PM the author for a working download link.
      Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-19-2011, 03:34 PM. Reason: Download link is dead. PM the author for a working download link.

Comment

Map for Seiseki's [Stylized Location Icons]

I created this map for myself because I use [AG3][interface][Stylized Location Icons][Seiseki][v1.1] found on page 9. It turned out fairly good so I thought I should share. It is a totally new map guided and inspired by the Wiki & Dramakus maps and also by gameplay. Hope you like it.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by hotT; 03-13-2008, 11:00 AM.

Comment

[AG3][Sex-Trans][Guy][lds718][texture remixed] by sosola

as title, this is the Futa girl made by lds718

what else should i said...hmm....
          i hate the way illusion set the guys's skin material.
          it's always dry, plain, no reflection.
          thank god lds718 replace it with the girl's body in this mod.
          since i was working on a custom girl hi-res body texture for a few days,
          i know i can do something about this mod.....so that's why, how and what i did.

click here to download

Comment

Tigress Reborn!

well, it sure has been awhile since ive done any modding, but i just had to get back into it sometime or another, so i decided to start out by adapting and cleaning up my tigress mods from SB3, and im quite please with the result. since the UV is pretty different in AG3, i had to do a good amount of tweaking, so heres the first of many.

UPDATE! ive added another package, this time a complete one, and a mostly complete one, girls not included, so if you want them, just ask.

look at the read me for install instructions. this project is still a work in progress, so be patient!

Mediafire - Tigress 1 Skins
            Mediafire - Tigress Accessories
            Last edited by animeniac; 04-27-2008, 03:14 AM.

Comment

DOA leifang hair mod

Replace the back hair #26 with DOA Leifang's braided hair.
              Made by unknown japanese modder at uppervolta,

can't upload the .7z file here, so change the rar into .7z and use on
              Illusion Wizard.

*or you can just download the Leifang2 character from AG3 Database Client.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by rmxpfan; 03-15-2008, 03:49 PM. Reason: add more comments

Comment

Old Skool Tattoos

Well ladies (??) and gentlemen, here's my second installment of tattoos. This set consists of old skool tats - lots of color with simple lines. Since the files are rather large, I broke them up into body parts. You can preview and download them below.

Spoiler

ankle: http://www.mediafire.com/?o3nfcmyjy0w
                arms: http://www.mediafire.com/?idygt2ebwjw
                back: http://www.mediafire.com/?jbzme2y4tdg
                front torso: http://www.mediafire.com/?iafj2wglvml

In order to install these, please read the instructions from my previous tattoo post. Do not email me about how to install them unless you have read the instructions and are still having trouble after following them carefully. You can find the post here:
                Spoiler
                Originally posted by jubei5587 View Post
                Hey All,
                Due to some demand, here's a few tattoo mods I made using a number of tribal and dragon/serpent textures for use with Trug@NoS' Girley3T alternative skin replacement pack (2048px). These tats are hi-res, so will not work well with the AG3 stock skins as they will convert to lo-res when applied. If you don't have the Girley3T hi-res skin pack, you can find it here at Trug@NoS' site: http://www.girley3t.isgreat.org/s5r_3j82/.

You will also need Darkhound's AG3 Illusion Wizzard installed in order to apply the tattoos. You can find it here:

Since the files are rather big (16mb each, unzipped), I broke them up into several packs which correspond roughly to their named body part. Unfortunately, they are not yet Wizzard friendly (I haven't mustered up the gumption to perform a search on how to do this. Maybe one day...).
                Spoiler

Get the arms pack here: http://www.mediafire.com/?qmqtdiz4czd
                Get the legs pack here: http://www.mediafire.com/?g1y9snz1pnr
                Get the back pack here: http://www.mediafire.com/?empxqtr4m1g
                Get the front torso pack here: http://www.mediafire.com/?mxyzzxpjgnm

For those of you who need it (I know what it's like to be new to this stuff!), installation and application is easy. Carefully read the installation spoiler below first before you ask me how to install the tattoos or why they might look funny after you install them:

Spoiler
                1) Unzip the TGA files into the body folder of the Illusion Wizzard AG3 install folder ("Illusion Wizzard" install folder --> "AG3" folder --> "skins" folder --> "body" folder). Make sure the files are in the body folder and not in their own default unzipped subfolder (e.g. arms, back, front torso, or legs subfolders). In other words, the TGA files will need to be pasted into the body folder directly.

2) Open Illusion Wizzard and select AG3.

3) Select the "Save Patcher" tab.

4) Choose the girl you want to add the tattoos to and select edit girl skin. Important: The chosen girl must have been created using the hi-res Girley3T skin pack mentioned above. If the tattoos look like they are lo-res, you didn't make/remake your girl with the Girley3T skin pack. In this case, install the Girley3T alternative skin pack and remake your girl in "AG3 Make" using the hi-res skins.

5) Click on "Body Skin" under the "Modding Object" menu in the upper left corner of the new pop-up window.

6) Click on the name of the tattoo description you think you may want (under "Modding File List") and it should give a preview to the right. The tattoos may take a little while to load, so be patient!

7) If you like what you see, click "Apply Modfile" on the left. You should see what your changes will look like in the "Result Image" preview window in the upper right. If you change your mind, just click "Restore Original" to get your girl back in pre-tattoo condition (this is displayed under the "Current Image" preview window, top center).

8) Repeat steps 5-6 with any other tattoos you may want to apply. You can also reapply the same tattoos over and over again to darken them up.

9) Once you're done inking your girl and are satisfied with the results, click "Save" in the lower left corner.

10) Close the window and you should be ready to go!

If you've read these instructions and still have problems with the tattoos showing, let me know exactly what is going wrong and I'll do my best to help you figure out what the problem is.

I know these instructions should go into a readme file with the tattoo packs, but I forgot to make the readme and I'm just too lazy to go back and add it. Sorry....

Thanks go to Trug@NoS and Darkhound for their excellent mods and Faye Runaway for her sexy ass bow tats!

I hope you dig the tattoos. I'm working on some Old Skool and New Skool tattoo packs in order to add some color to the skins, so keep an eye out for those. If you enjoy the tattoos or have any ideas for new ones, feel free to PM me - comments are always appreciated!!

Thanks go to Trug@NoS and Darkhound for their mods, without them, I couldn't really make any of these tat packs. Thanks also goes to LostSamurai for suggesting the ankle tat. My next tat pack will be a new skool one, so keep an eye out for that. If you like my work, lemme know! Enjoy!! -Jubei

PS - If anybody knows how to make wizzard friendly mods, please PM me a walkthru - right now, I'm too lazy to do a search on it (been up for a while now modding...). Thanks in advance!
                "...only true sympathy can move the human heart." - Dakuan

Comment

My Tattoo Mods

Well, I've been away from the modding scene for a little while and I thought that I would make this boobie tat my comeback...

There seems to be a lot of demand for tattoos, so this will be my first release, with many more to come...

Round three is here! The Fabulous TigerFly!

A friend of mine actually has the star tats, she gave me permission to reproduce them, but she doesn't know exactly why...

Spoiler

Just a fun little first attempt...

This is a Wizzard-Friendly mod and can be applied to any existing girl. It works best with the G3T Skin mod. It will even overlay with existing tattoo mods, if your girl has any! (fyi - the character file is not included, just the tattoo)

Update: I have been receiving many reports that this mod does not work properly in Windows 7 32 or 64-bit. At this time there is no fix in the works. I will keep this post updated if there are any changes. Alternatively, if you are familiar with Photoshop you can overlay the tattoos onto the skin of your girl and then import it via the Wizzard. Feel free to PM me if you need assistance.

Please, as always, if you like my work let me know by adding reps. Thanks!

By the way, the images below are web-optimized. The actual in-game resolution of these tats is much, much better than they appear here.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by AK420; 04-20-2011, 12:34 PM. Reason: Added a new tat mod

COMING SOON!

Comment

Because of an wish of countakeshi I now present you my first version of the illusion wizzard friendly bukkake mod.

I only testet it with Version 0.3c2 of Darkhounds wondeful Illusion Wizzard

Just unpack the .rar file to the "skins"-folder of darkhounds illusion wizzard and use the integrated savepatcher to apply the overlays.

Download Texture overlays here:
                    ConquestusBukkakeProjectV1.0
                    Attached Files

Comment

• This is just a modification to my other color pack. Instead of changing the hue of the skin tone I just put on a solid color and let the game's shader do the rest. I saw the solid color on another Girl model and thought it would work for better for this. I did take out the green skins in favor of a devilish red.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x6y5hl

Comment

• Soft Guro Mod

WYSIWYG

mod, bandages and a character

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gyvsxrxmzq2
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Aquifiel; 05-21-2008, 05:09 PM. Reason: destiny stuff

Comment

• AG3 Game Editor (previously known as Wardrobe Library)

AG3 Game Editor ...... (Requires .NET framework 2.0 or above)
                          (previously known as Wardrobe Library)

This Project is officially dead!
                          HDD died overnight without warning taking all source code and executables with it, sorry to those that wanted the new version.

NOT anymore see following link, enjoy!
                          Download Latest Version Here

Following spoiler just contains my old post.
                          Spoiler

Received a pm a few days ago requesting a new feature, so since I had this program in the pipeline since january and forgot all about it, I decided to finally finish it (more or less).

Oh yeah new name since it now deals with several game files, actually this was the original program I started with if anyones interested, so you've still got your wardrobe editor plus now a save game (aka world) editor.

Update: (26/05/08)
                          Just added a new toy - a Fashion Texture Preview (don't ask me why I have no idea =P). Actually I was asked by Dili if I had the js3fmi file format because he noticed I was reading the file to get at the FashionSetName for my AG3GameEditor, and being such a nice guy that I am decided to crack the damn thing for him, so this is just a copy of the code I provided for Dili's database program, as they say "you may as well utilize what you got".

begin->rant() {
                          Spoiler

Let me warn everyone! the last incident left a bad aftertaste so no more requests for any format! I will NOT bend over backwards for anyone ever again, unless I already have the format I will not go through all the trouble of cracking a file format just to be ignored and not even thanked for all the work I did and for the source code that I provide for someone else's sake. I was even contemplating of releasing this program's source code once a few bugs were cleaned out but I've now decided against it.
                          } end->rant()

If anyone needs editing functionality for the textures then just ask! I will not be adding stuff that I normally don't use unless someone specifically ask for it (which goes against why I added the textures in the first place )... Anyway everything is already in place for editing (just felt some of you would probably F**K IT UP! but if anyone wants it I'll enable a save feature).

Currently only displays Bitmaps, Targa previews will be added in the next release... so give it a run if you feel the need. Now Supports Targa texture previews from version 1.3.4.beta!

Update: (1/06/08)
                          Well actually this isn't an update but I have been made aware of a new expansion pack available for AG3, This is all I have to say at the moment - "I have not used it and do not even have a copy so I personally wouldn't use this program with it until I have checked it out to verify everything works as before", I have no idea when that will be?, or you could take a BIG CHANCE and see if my program actually works without any after effects on the files! I'll leave the decision up to you but don't say I didn't warn you...

Update: (2/06/08)
                          OK guys just grabbed a copy of the expansion from my local..., And after taking a look I didn't notice any changes to the file structures within the few files that my program does read (although I didn't really look that closely) but I am satisfied with the little I did check!, so go ahead and use it with the new expansion the only thing I modified was their personality traits.
                          *** Just one thing I need to say... "what the hell happened to the girls? they used to be timid and frigid now all of a sudden they've turned into sluts!. Boy Illusion really now how to turn the tables don't they..."

Status Report: (19/07/08)
                          Sorry the link is currently down (actually that was my fault).

Haven't worked on this for about a month so give me a week or so and I'll create a final version for those interested, I'll also place it in the HF download section so that it doesn't get deleted by accident again , but this will be the last and final version!

Will supply a link to it's final resting place when I'm done! So there's no further need to PM me on this.

Extras which will be included:
                          * Added Save Locations and player's traits to World editor tab.
                          * Added a Character Editor tab, which allows partial editing of character Profiles and Traits.
                          * Fixed several bugs for the Game launcher, you can now properly renamed icons.

For those who were unfortunate to downloaded
                          version v1.2.beta, READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS!

Spoiler
                          (Warning: please do not try to merge library folders!)

Follow these steps: (THIS ONLY APPLIES TO v1.2.beta)

1) If you still have your "Wardrobe Library" in it's original location
                          --> "[AG3 Install Folder]\data\save\Wardrobe Library" then leave it there
                          and go to step 2.

Else if you or the program managed to copy it over successfully to the program folder then
                          temporarily move it out of the program folder.

(For those that are still not sure o_O, look in the library folder if you see familiar
                          descriptions in the filenames then thats the folder you want to keep so move it out of the
                          program folder and goto step 2.
                          But if it's empty or contains a number of "Untitled ###" filenames and nothing seems familiar then thats
                          the folder you don't want!, just leave it we'll delete that in step 2)

2) Delete the v1.2.beta program folder --> "AG3 Game Editor".

3) Extract the latest download version available somewhere (example: "C:\AG3 Game Editor")
                          if you manually moved the folder in step 1, then move it back to the new program folder you've just extracted.
                          The program should now look after the folder if it's in the original (obsolete) location.

==== End of fix ================================================== =======
                          ================================================== =======================

Version History:
                          Spoiler

- Bug Fix: Color Combo was causing program to freeze while loading on some systems! (M$ bug).
                          - Bug Fix: "Loading AG3 from an unofficial folder (copy or whatever)" was crashing due to introduction of Splash Screen.
                          - Bug Fix: When creating a new world the numbering sequence would sometimes fail, preventing new world being created.
                          - Added Program/Game Launcher for you bunch of......
                          - Added many helpful Tooltips for various controls.
                          - Made some Eye-Candy changes.
                          - Added/Modified INI File sections/keys. (NOTE: I would recommend to everyone to delete their ini file so as to get rid of modified sections and key names!!!)
                          - Lifted program status off Beta, (what's the point!, thanks everyone NOT!)
                          - Several other bits and pieces not worth mentioning.

* 1.3.4.1.beta
                          - Modified personality traits for new AG3 expansion pack/addon.

* 1.3.4.beta
                          - Added Targa/tga support for Fashion/Texture previews.
                          - added/removed a few other things.

* 1.3.3.beta
                          - Added Fashion/Texture preview.
                          - removed a few bugs (thanks to me )
                          - changed a few gui sections.

* 1.3.1.beta
                          - added multi-selected listview support for randomize costume functions.
                          - beautified splash screen

* 1.3.beta
                          - properly removed and rewrote section affecting problem in v1.2.
                          - added load progress to splash screen for people with large amounts of files .
                          - removed about tab and placed it in a text file to save memory and resources.
                          - removed some dead code.

* 1.2.1.beta
                          - fixed bug not detecting or copying over library to new folder location (this was only a quick patch job, and version was removed almost immediately)

* 1.2.beta
                          - first release (under new name).

Requirements:
                          * .NET framework 2.0 or above
                          * Min screen resolution (on my monitor) 1152x864
                          * I've only ever tested this on Windows XP so thats the only operating system I can vouch for,
                          if anyone has tried it with win2k or Vista and would like to let me know how it went I'd appreciate it
                          but I'm not going to force anyone, getting a bug report out of you guys is hard enough (actually it's impossible).

Here's the latest version: (6/06/08) (See history for details!!!)

DOWNLOAD HERE: Version: 1.5 (122KB)

Installation: Just copy the executable over the old file if you had the last version, or if it's your first time copy the whole archive contents somewhere eg, "c:\AG3 Game Editor" (make sure to include the folder in the archive).
                          BTW for everyones information this program doesn't write to the registry, so to uninstall just delete the folder so long as you've backed up whatever .js3cfi files you want out of the "Wardrobe Library" folder. If you need any further help then you know what a PM is used for right?

Until next time...

"Window Static Text Grabber" was a side project and has also been lost! If someone has it and wants to upload it for me then please PM me.
                          PSS: Here's a little program I created and was using whilst looking over the new AG3 Maker that came with the expansion pack. It grabs window text off any window (even dialog install windows). Big help if your looking at programs written in Japanese and have no comprehension of the language... just copy the text your after into Atlas (as in the fourth image I provided) or any online translator and there you have it, ok half the time these stupid translator still get it wrong but it's better than nothing!... (I think I already uploaded this somewhere else but I can't remember where ) Anyway I was still working on it so only use the "Detailed View" Tab! as the other tab contains a bit of extra clutter, see forth thumbnail for more info displaying - my program, AG3Plus and Atlas all together. (Edit: forgot to mention please be careful not to select windows with many controls (if your an impatient person) as the program has no load progress! you may think the program has crashed but in fact it's probably just taking too long to iterate through all the controls).

Here's the link: (2/06/08)
                          (DOES NOT REQUIRE .net framework) Window Static Text Grabber v1.1 (370KB)

======

PS: Here's a link to the js3cfi and js3fmi file formats if anyone needs them.

-
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by digith; 10-20-2009, 02:19 AM.

Comment

• Dirty Old Fart Model with a massive wee wee

This model replaces the boring young boy model for the guy.
                            Only meant for true AG3 purists.
                            Done by some japanese guy.
                            I just made it wizard-ready.

UPDATED the Link in Oct 2010:
                            http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L1YEXQNN
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Cybacher; 10-20-2010, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Hello all,

This is my first post as well as first contributed work. This files is a basic package of all the essential patches,mods,programs to get any user up and running with AG3. This work was all compiled using other peoples work, mostly that of the hongfire community. All files in the package are respective of their proper owners. And nothing save for putting it all together in this package is my own. I will in time add it to an actual installer. So the included "Read Me" does say installer, but its just compressed for the time being. As I will be using the Inno Setup utility which will allow for either basic installation (already modded AG3 install), or basic package install (you mod AG3 yourself with various supplied mods). Just don't have any time yet to do this. However, it will get done.

This allows people to download basic AG3 mods,files, all from one basic package. And as stated above it will allow for the 2 options on install with the coming installer.

As well as I did not see a basic installer for AG3 anywhere in hongfire. Unless I missed it somehow. There are installers like this for other projects but not AG3. So decided I would make one. And felt instead of giving people a forced aspect of modded installation. Letting them pick between a modded installation or a "do it yourself" installation, was a needed factor when it comes to installers =).

If I missed anything that should be added into a basic install package, let me know. Thanks.

Regards,
                              Darkreign

AG3 [package1] 185 MB
                              Last edited by darkreign; 05-16-2008, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Olken skins 1.0

This s a new skin mod for AG3. It is not directly based on any other skin set, but is made directly from the

original game textures. It should be compatible with most uncensors, tatoos etc though! I thought it would be fun

with a complement to the other hi-res skin sets out there, with something slightly different.

The idea behind this is that the original skins are very smooth, and I wanted the option for some skins with a

more distinct character to them, like freckles, puffy eyes, birthmarks etc. And some pores when looking real

close! I was also missing some skins that better reflect a very dark-skinned woman. It is all hand painted over

the original textures.

The basic set contains 8 sets with faces and bodies, compatible with Darkhound's body expansion mod. (Darkhound's

mod doesn't need to be installed prior, it includes all the files necessary to do the same thing) Each set

includes new names for the skins in the ag3_make, for easy navigation. Creds go to Darkhound for creating the

original body expansion mod! Two versions are available, 2048 and 1024 version.

I have tested with Illusion Wizard 0.3d and the mods seem to update properly. Also note that no pussy hair mods

are included, you have to add those yourself.

More info:

Basic set:
                                Spoiler

Pale Basic pale skin
                                Normal Basic normal skin
                                Tanned Basic tanned skin
                                Dark (Much darker than the original dark)
                                Dark+ (Very dark, ebony skin)
                                Freckles1 Normal skin with freckles
                                Freckles2 Pale, flushed skin with freckles
                                Freckles3 Dark skin with freckles

Faces1:
                                Spoiler

The faces1 set includes alternate faces for the basic set. (Body skins not included, basic set should be installed

first)

Faces1: (Puffed eyes)
                                Pale/W puffed eyes
                                normal/w puffed eyes
                                Tanned/w puffed eyes
                                Dark w/ puffed eyes
                                Dark+/w puffed eyes
                                Freckles1/w puffed eyes
                                Freckles2/w puffed eyes
                                Freckles3/w puffed eyes

Faces2:
                                Spoiler

The faces2 set includes some additional variations

Faces2:
                                Pale/W puffed eyes, birthmarks and rosy cheeks
                                Normal/W puffed eyes, birthmarks and rosy cheeks
                                Tanned/w puffed eyes, shiny skin
                                Dark w/ puffed eyes, birthmarks and rosy cheeks
                                Dark w/ puffed eyes, birthmarks
                                Freckles1/w lightly puffed eyes, extra freckles
                                Freckles2/w lightly puffed eyes, extra freckles
                                Freckles3/w lightly puffed eyes, extra freckles

Paint1:
                                Spoiler

The makeup1 set includes some experimentation with more crazy makeup and body paints. This is a full set, and

replaces all of the skins.

Makeup1:
                                Paint1 Normal skin with eye stars and nipple stars.
                                Paint2 Purple skin with purple makeup
                                Paint3 A green/olive colored body with a gothic makeup
                                Goth1 A gothic, pale skin with black goth makeup
                                Paint4 A green/olive colored body with an exotic makeup
                                Goth2 A gothic lavender, pale skin with black goth makeup
                                Makeup1 Pale skin with gothic makeup
                                Makeup2 Gold-ish skin with exotic makeup

I have also included a simple modification of Girley3T's hi-res nipples in order to fit with the Olken skin pack.
                                The black nipples have been darkened in order to work with the much darker skins, and the brown nipples have had

their saturation reduced. Thanks to Trug@NoS!

To install, apply into the mods folder where you place mods, with Illusion Wizzard. For more instructions on how

to do this, please read the instructions on Illusion wizzard, or search through the hongfire threads.

//Olken.

UPDATE! Updated a couple of mirror links for some of the files

Download basic 2048 set here:
                                http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y4NG4Z93
                                http://www.filefactory.com/file/087401/

Download basic 1024 set here:
                                http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G18RCCZ1
                                http://www.badongo.com/file/9501956
                                http://www.filefactory.com/file/84bf4b/

Download faces1 2048 here:
                                http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A6FF69QY
                                http://www.filefactory.com/file/a7046d/

Download faces1 1024 here:
                                http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C512L8BE
                                http://www.badongo.com/file/9502557
                                http://www.filefactory.com/file/6c5505/

Download faces2 2048 here:
                                http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X4P4AYFP
                                http://www.filefactory.com/file/0b8843/

Download faces2 1024 here:
                                http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KZ6QCFD6
                                http://www.badongo.com/file/9502874
                                http://www.filefactory.com/file/341dcd/

Download paint1 2048 here:
                                http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TFVIRBOM
                                http://www.filefactory.com/file/15574e/

Download paint1 1024 here:
                                http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RHZ5UXCV
                                http://www.badongo.com/file/9503526
                                http://www.filefactory.com/file/434ce8/

Download Girley3T nipples (Adjusted for Olken skin pack) here:
                                http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BIADU4YH

For those who don't like megaupload (I was considering megarotic, but I don't consider some naked stretched out

skins to be porn); there are too many files for me to set up mirrors yet. If anyone wants to post/host the files

on mirrors, don't hesitate PMing me links for those files and I will update this post, thanks! I would really

appreciate any mirror links anyone could send my way!

And make sure to enjoy! And as usual, I don't mind at all if you alter and make your own versions of these

textures and post them (same goes with the clothes) It simply gives everyone more to enjoy.

Also, if you have any feedback or problems, don't hesitate posting in the mod support thread. I am no programmer,

so I have a hard time fixing anything beyond making sure it works with Illusion Wizard on my computer.
                                Last edited by Olken; 05-21-2008, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X