Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

EDIT by wurlox

Just so we can start on the right foot with AG3 Mod releases, as I don't want to do what I did for AG2 and go through 5GB of stuff and rename it all again...heh.

For simplicity sake, when you name your archive, if you can follow a few simple naming schemes, it'll help people be able to sort the mods they download, as well as make sure the authors get their proper credit.

So, for example my UI mod is named thus:

[AG3][interface][English UI][wurlox][v1.0]

Obviously, its easy to see what kind of mod this is and who made it as well as a version number.

Fot a clothing mod, I would probably do something like this:

[AG3][clothes][Mini Skirt][wurlox]

A hair mod like this:

[AG3][hair][Wild Hair][wurlox]

You get the picture...basically [game][mod type][mod name][author][version]

This is not written in stone, as you can tweak it somewhat, but as long as you keep the basic premise, it'll make things WAAAAAY easier for all of us.

Thanks for listening and good modding.

EDIT 2 by wurlox

This is a MOD RELEASE ONLY thread. No discussions will EVER be tolerated here and posts will be deleted on site!

Also, we want new original mods. If a clothing mod can be made in the AG3 Character Make DO NOT POST IT!

If a mod is not yours, but one you found on another site, GIVE PROPER CREDIT!

If you can't find the name of the author, say so, but at least DO NOT pawn a mod off as yours when it isn't! Believe me, I will find out if such a thing happens and I will have no mercy for the person posting it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:25 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

• Eye mod

This mod replaces the 8 original eyes with new ones, handdrawn. I wanted eyes that had a more human quality, some eyes that look good very pale, and some eyes that look good very dark. The original eyes only looked grey when sliding the colors to maximum blackness.

The second set also has cosmos eyes on the 8th slot.

This mod uses Darkhound's body expansion mod to expand to 8 eyes. All the lst files from Darkhound's mod is included in this one!

As usual, enjoy, and don't hesitate modding and updating the textures for your own purposes!

credits:
    Olken - eye textures
    Darkhound for body expansion mod

Spoiler

Adding to this thread a simple modification on the original eyebrows. The original ones were too bright to fit with the new darkened skins, so I made a variant that are darker and with increased contrast. Makes the eyebrows look more sharp and distinct. Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Olken; 05-22-2008, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Good day HF members and visitors,

This is a refined female player character mod.

It uses M100's Blue Bell costume. In the sample picture all visibility states of the character are shown. It is not possible to make the character completely transparent due to the hair. I have yet to find a solution for this problem.
      The physics engine is not active for the main character, therefore breast and hair are static.

This might be not widely known, but there is no skirt animation for the guy. Yet this character uses a skirt. It was quite tricky to resample the skin from a skirt to a skin for trousers. So this is no skirt anymore, its basically trousers that look like a skirt.

The female body and the clothing tend to clip in some keyframes. But in general I tried to turn of the most annoying glitches.

This mod should be wizard friendly (at least I hope so).

Spoiler

Update:

Character can now be made completely invisible, this requires to turn the clothes off. Otherwise clothes stay on. This is due to a problem with the game engine only recognizing certain material names when turning off (making invisible) the character.
      I've still one material slot name I can waste on this. So once I get all cloth materials combined into one this will be fixed too.

The strapon panty is now included, it shares the visibility of the dildo.

The hair alpha glitches could not be fixed (really I tried dozens of value settings [for mesh and frame each and combined], but it seems to me as if the program just ignores any alpha order values and just uses rendering order to derive alpha order. Thus I was not able to get it right.)

Update 2:

Issue: when the hair clips into the body of the character or is anywhere but the right place. Thats because the hair is not bound to the physics system (yet had the bones neccessary for the physics system). Anyway since the physics engine skin was useless, I rebound the hair to the skeleton so it should look much better now.

Spoiler

Final Update:

issue1: 3 vertices in the hair were wrongly assigned, which resulted in an animation glitch that is now corrected.

issue2: strap on panty invisible when reaching mushroom level >0. Corrected

issue3: clothes stay when turning character visibility to invisible. Corrected (clothes turn invisible too)

issue4: tongue wrongly placed. Corrected.

(I hope I fixed all major glitches now - that are actually fixable)
      As a positive side effect the character causes less memory load now, and therefore reduces the texture loading lag.
      __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Reused parts of a mod, that seems to be created by 누구야 (which translates to "who is" with google translation, so I am not sure if this is actually a nickname... anyway thanks to the modder, I reused some of his/her work)
      The second credit goes to M100 for his Blue Bell costume which is so nice, that I had no choice but to use it for this mod.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Download [AG3][FemaleMainChar][J1327][1.1].7z

J1327
      Attached Files
      Last edited by J1327; 05-31-2008, 06:58 AM.

Comment

• Jewelry Mod
        -------------------

This is a mod which requires a bit of messing around in order to work. (Might be tricky for beginners) I will try to walk through its setup and function as much as I can.

This mod comes in two versions, one with thicker thighs for buttmod, and one with normal legs for default version of the game. See download links at the bottom.

-----

Basically it consists of two parts; a mod part and a texture pack. The texture pack can be used independently without the mod, but then you miss some customization options.

The original game came a bit lacking in terms of jewelry; no metal bracelets, armbands, anklets, thighbands, etc. Especially for my harem clothing sets, bellydancing style, this stuff is just plain important! So some detailed descriptions..

-----

The mod:
        The mod basically allows to wear a different item on the left arm, right arm, left and right leg. Normally they are mirrored on the same texture map. What the mod does is to add a left and right single sock for the anklets, a left and right thigh for the "thighlet" , and the same setup with gloves for the arms and wrists. This is also very useful for those mods out there with wrist watches (no more double wristwatches)

In order to actually be able to not be forced to use only one arm, I had to put a copy of the gloves and socks in additional slots. The gloves are mirrored in the "lower back" category, and the socks are mirrored in the "back" section. I tried to find categories that are not so commonly used. If this doesn't work for you, it's easy to move the entries from the list files, into whatever list file you find more appropriate.

I've also noticed that when exporting the cos file, the graphics doesn't update properly on the character, you may have to play around with different combos sometimes to get it working. (The arms seem to have this problem more than the legs. )

-----

The textures:
        I have made a lot of textures for this mod! All using original photos. For the legs you find anklets, that you can attach to the plain socks, or the left/right plain sock. You also find "thighlets", which are fitted around the upper thigh. These also have a few cloth versions. Then you also find legjewelry for the whole leg, with different combinations.

The arms have a similar setup, with bracelets and armbands, and armjewelry.

And third, I've also converted the textures to match the "goth loli" neckband.

The texture pack can be installed manually by unpacking them into the "data/m_tex/" folder.

Here's the rub. The extra slots used in back and lower back for the mod, only seem to be able to read textures from their own folder, so the texture pack contains a full copy of the textures in those folders. Sorry for the inconvenience!

-----

I'm finding this mod very useful for my own characters, even though it is a bit difficult to work with. Please, if anyone has feedback on how to make it better, or more easily managable, please let me know (with as detailed instructions as possible)

And remember, enjoy! And feel free to change it and make new mods from it as you feel fit.

Also, when the expansion comes out I may have to adjust the list files for the expansion (going to do the same thing with the Buttmod)

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions on how I can improve on the mod, please let me know (If you do though, please describe as much in detail as possible how the changes would be)

//Olken

Download the textures at any of the links below

http://www.filefactory.com/file/2a7853/
        http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E4JL0DFO

And the mod as attachments:
        Attached Files

Comment

• Original Uncensored Dick

This is Madman17's "AG3 Guy's Full Uncensor" mod, I simply changed the guy's head back to its' original look (black hair, and longer forehair).

illusion wizzard ready, just extract the rarred file first.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Known bugs as stated by Madman17 -

Dick may appear and disappear with girls cum on dick.

If guy’s body is turned off in the options the normal dick may appear and disappear. This only happens when the girls cum is on the dick and it also depends on Camera angle.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Credits -

Madman17 (for including blood, condom, and girls cum on dick, and also girls cum on condom).

Bokka (for creating the uncensored dick).

Alamr (for creating SB3utility).

Darkhound (for creating illusion wizard).
          Attached Files
          "If you knew what death is, you'd kill yourself, that's why it must be feared."
          -a buddhist.

Comment

• Capt Jam
            Capt Jam commented
            Editing a comment
            Unzip the file and install it with Illusion Wizard.

• Updated LST file mod, based on v0.1 by darkhound

Notes:

- Reflects the changes in the clothing LST files made with the first AG3 expansion
          - Credit remains with darkhound since the actual changes were quite trivial (a few new hairstyle mods and a corrected typo)
          - Please report any errors/bugs you encounter via PM

Download here
          「HF-modding/translation」
          English UI Translations: @HM | Yuusha | SM2 | SBZero | CM3D
          Misc: JS3W Translation Project | AG3 Clothing

Comment

• Location Icon Translation

I'v made up some new Location Icon for the new places that have been added to the game since artificial girl 3 Plus came out

it's was a rushed job so i hope you don't mind too much
            it is Illusion wizard ready so the should be no problems with installing

thanks goes out to maraskan who made the first lot of Icons which i used as well

you can download it from here

Click on me

Madman71

Comment

• Quick and Dirty english AG3_play.exe for expansion

Hello everybody,

here is a quick and dirty english version for AG3_play.exe to be used with thenew expansion.
              It is based on the work of Hentaijin and his launcher for AG3 (version 3.5) and based on Breaker's noDVD / noRegion version for AG3 expansion.

It is not intended to be perfect and some stuff hasn't been translated yet. For most of us still much better than a japanese only version.

You may need to rename the file back to AG3_Play.exe or JS3_Play.exe or some of the trainers may not work.

darkhound
              Attached Files
              HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• [AG3][Guy][Real Skin][Potman][v1.0]

[AG3][Guy][Real Skin][Potman][v1.0]

-------------------------------------

This is originally [AG3][Guy][Original Uncensored Dick][Potman][v1.0] mod, i simply added entre132's muscle skin for the guy, and altered the skin colour (skin were too brown).

-------------------------------------

credits:

entre132 (for the muscle skin).

madman177 (for including blood, condom, and girls cum on dick, and also girls cum on condom).7

bokka (for creating the uncensored dick).

download:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=292
                Attached Files
                -a buddhist.

Comment

• [AG3][Skin][Body][All Girls Real Skin]

This is originally [AG3][Skin][Body][All_Girl_Real][512x512][entre132] mod (and [256x256]), i simply changed the girl face look back to its' original look, leaving the body skin intact (imo the make-up on the modded face skin looked too dark).

credits:

entre132 (for making the body skin look "real").

download:

256x256 version - http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=294

512x512 version - http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=293
                  Attached Files
                  -a buddhist.

Comment

• [AG3+][Body][Girl][slim_set_0302][slim]

this is slim's mod, i have no credit for this mod, i uploaded this mod to hongfire from a korean site.
                    it's a mod that makes any girl's body/head slimmer.
                    NOTE: this does not alter any uncensored mod (you can use any uncensored mod with this mod).

download:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=295
                    Attached Files
                    -a buddhist.

Comment

• I took the korean "real-skin" mod that was packaged with a bunch of tatoos and turned it into an Illusion-Wizard ready mod.

Go here to get it:

EDIT by Inquisitor: Link removed because it linked to the old download. Please contact PM the author of this mod if you would like it.
                      Last edited by Inquisitor; 11-05-2011, 10:15 AM. Reason: Remove wrong link

AG3 Real Skin Mods Down || Only way to play RG is in 3D

Comment

• einergizer's toned body RP1

hey there guys, as a token of appreciation for all Hongfire modders, i present to you my first mod release ever in Hongfire!

it's a texture mod for toned abs and back look. and as such i don't know whether it would conflict with some other uncensor mod or not. but so far it hasn't conflicted with any mod that i know of.

i made this using photoshop and a modded AG3 with Badonkadonk's Buttmod release 1_3, amongst other things. (tested it with regular bodies, working perfectly)

anyways here's a few pics

With texture mod

With texture mod

Without texture mod

Without texture mod

click to resize

and here's the link to the mod
                        http://rapidshare.com/files/12046065...y_RP1.rar.html
                        Last edited by einergizer; 06-06-2008, 05:16 PM.
                        Plzzz help...

My question(s):
                        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=163

Comment

• Buttmod + Voluptuous Mod

I am moving all of the Buttmod posts into one single post, so it will be easier to locate. I will include all the old Buttmod links here as well, for those who want older versions, before removing the old posts.

This is where I post my different curvy body mods!

Buttmod 2.1

Yet another buttmod updated, this time some great work from oqhansoloqo (thanks for all the work buddy!) Includes updated buttcrack, pussy hair to work with Girley3T's mods. (Proper credit goes there too) See the spoiler for more detailed info.

NOTE: Many people have contributed to this mod now, and the filename would be too long to include them all, so I have removed all names except the practical in the filename (including my own) and instead put credits in the post, and readme file.

Credits go to:
                          Olken (Main mod)
                          PuffyFluffyBadonkadonk (Added mod)
                          Sosola (Added mod)
                          Oqhansoloqo (Mod matching)
                          Trug@NoS (Buttcrack and pussy hair from Girley3T mods)

Spoiler

Buttmod 2.1 update oqhansoloqo
                          ------------------------

- moved the pussy mesh pieces that were out of place on the mod making it look like she had 2 pussies), corrected their location to each other as well as on the body, which allows them to be further protracted from the body itself as well.

- exchanged the original pubic hair texture with the one from Girley3T (so credits to Trug@NoS) and can be be properly exchanged with whatever type of pubic .TGA you prefer through the Illusion Wizzard's texture editor.

* both of these last 2 were a lot harder to figure out and do than it sounds. major credits to gigosaga and J1327 for their advice and knowledge. *

- modified the 'heso' meshes to always accept a .TGA of an asshole and display it (IOW - the girls now have an asshole). exchanged the original asshole texture with the one from Girley3T (again, credits to Trug@NoS), but once again can be be properly exchanged with whatever type of asshole .TGA you prefer through the Illusion Wizzard's texture editor.

- fixed a an issue with the heso_000 mesh (buttcrack) that you had in there. I did this by duplicating the heso_001 mesh (alt. buttcrack) and modifying it - the shade of it was mismatched with the rest of the body on the one that was previously there (probably due to an improper setting when the mesh was previously imported/exported).

Olken updates for 2.1:
                          updated the lst file to include the extra shirts used in the nightgown set.

NOTE: Many people have contributed to this mod now, and the filename would be too long to include them all, so I have removed all names except the practical in the filename (including my own) and instead put credits in the post, and readme file.

Credits go to:
                          Olken (Main mod)
                          Sosola (Added mod)

Buttmod 2.0 mod by Olken
                          ------------------------

This is a major update to the Buttmod. The original mod didn't support many clothes. Almost all the underwear are now adjusted, most bottoms, and most of the untucked shirts. Some adjustments have also been made to the meshes, to make them look yet more smooth than before.

------------------------

I will NOT take requests to tailor the mod to personal flavours. I know some people want a bigger belly to match the bigger hip area, and I do have some plans to make a mod for that, but please don't request or ask for it. I am only doing these mods for fun, not as a chore.

I have forsaken lst_insert for this mod, and instead just made custom lst files for the extra clothes in this mod. It is easier to update and apply this way, and when using this mod, most clothes in for example underwear and bottoms slots that are not made for this mod will not fit anyway. This mod uses some extra clothes for your enjoyment.

Flarebottoms - Modified trousers, that flare at the ankles and feet (great to enhance that curvy look)

Widepants - Loose fit pants

Slinky long skirt - Made the long skirt fit more closely to the legs, which gives a very sensuous look. (some issues are that the legs will sometimes intersect, which is hard to elimite completely while retaining the shape. I'd recommend using bare legs for it. )

Slinky long flare - Like the slinky skirt, but flares out at the bottom.

Ankle skirt - A modified flare skirt that goes down to the ankles

Fairy skirt - A modified flare skirt that flares at the bottom.

Tight shirt - Actually works with any other mod, but its a shirt taken from the bathing suit to fit tighter. Nice especially for transparent shirts.

Enjoy!
                          Olken (To contact me, PM me at hongfire forums)

Download here:
                          http://rapidshare.com/files/12242707...od2_1_.7z.html
                          http://www.sendspace.com/file/ieg6a0
                          http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J4YMSG1N

Download older versions of Buttmod here:

Voluptuous Mod 1.1
                          This is a new mod I have been playing around with for a while. It still has some issues, but is working well enough to play with (I use it myself)
                          It makes extremely wide hips and big bubble butt. Just like buttmod, this one has been updated by oqhansoloqo (thanks for all the work buddy!) Includes updated buttcrack, pussy hair to work with Girley3T's mods. (Proper credit goes there too) See the spoiler for more detailed info and credits.

Spoiler

Voluptuous mod 1.1
                          ------------------

Major updates by Oqhansoloqo

- moved the pussy mesh pieces that were out of place on the mod making it look like she had 2 pussies), corrected their location to each other as well as on the body, which allows them to be further protracted from the body itself as well.

- exchanged the original pubic hair texture with the one from Girley3T (so credits to Trug@NoS) and can be be properly exchanged with whatever type of pubic .TGA you prefer through the Illusion Wizzard's texture editor.

* both of these last 2 were a lot harder to figure out and do than it sounds. major credits to gigosaga and J1327 for their advice and knowledge. *

- modified the 'heso' meshes to always accept a .TGA of an asshole and display it (IOW - the girls now have an asshole). exchanged the original asshole texture with the one from Girley3T (again, credits to Trug@NoS), but once again can be be properly exchanged with whatever type of asshole .TGA you prefer through the Illusion Wizzard's texture editor.

- fixed a an issue with the heso_000 mesh (buttcrack) that you had in there. I did this by duplicating the heso_001 mesh (alt. buttcrack) and modifying it - the shade of it was mismatched with the rest of the body on the one that was previously there (probably due to an improper setting when the mesh was previously imported/exported).

Olken updates for 2.1:
                          - updated the lst file to include the extra shirts used in the nightgown set.

- Fixed some uneveness in the mesh by the legs of the naked form.

NOTE: Many people have contributed to this mod now, and the filename would be too long to include them all, so I

have removed all names except the practical in the filename (including my own) and instead put credits in the post,

and readme file.

Credits go to:
                          Olken (Main mod)
                          Sosola (Added mod)

Voloptuous mod by Olken
                          ------------------------

This mod is an offshoot of the Buttmod. It gives the character very overblown hips and rear! I made this mod for my own fun, but since I ended up working quite a bit on it, decided to share it with others. This mod does not replace the Buttmod, but is a completely separate thing. If you like extremely curvy women, you might enjoy it. I've found myself it looks best with busty characters. You can experiment with having a fairly large waist, which makes the character look like a bit of a bigger woman. Alternatively you can try having a small waist, giving her a cartoon-style hour-glass look.

------------------------

This mod does not only alter the butt, but also to a major extent the hips, and matching thicker thighs and ankles.

Most of the clothes are supported in this mod. Most of the underwear, almost all of the bottoms, and most the tops. Socks and boots have also been adjusted to accomodate the thicker thighs and ankles.

------------------------

There are some clothes that do not match perfectly. For example it is very hard to match the full leg underwear and the leggings (That usually don't go together anyway) The original models have thin layers that match very specifically, and when doing major scaling like this, it's kinda hard to keep up with. Many models are edited, so there are probably several somewhat warped meshes, which may be updated, if I release any further versions. Some current clothing match issues:

Bunny costumes don't match with bottoms (pants, skirts)
                          Some of the tucked tops don't fully match the bottoms (The bottoms are a bit wider at the waist. Most tops have been adjusted, but some still remain a bit of a problem)
                          Some of the untucked tops are not fully matched with the bottoms yet.

However this mod has much more supported clothes in its initial release than the first buttmod did, so stay tuned for updates!

------------------------

I will NOT take requests to tailor the mod to personal flavours. I know some people want a bigger belly to match the bigger hip area, and I do have some plans to make a version of this or the buttmod for that, but please don't request or ask for it. I am only doing these mods for fun, not as a chore.

Voloptuous mod should be fully compatible with the expansion, since no new clothing models were added.

------------------------

I skipped using LST_insert in this mod, since most of the extra clothes in those LST files (bottoms, tops and underwear) don't work with any other mod anyway. Some special clothes were also added:

Flarebottoms (Pants that are modified to flare out at the bottom, accentuating the woman's curves)
                          Widepants (Loose fitting pants, good for harem clothing and such)
                          Slinky Long Skirt (A long skirt thinner at the legs, to acentuate the curves. Suggestion, don't use any long underwear for it, it intersects with the legs already)
                          Slinky Long Flare (Same as slinky long, but flares out at the hem)
                          Ankle Skirt (Lengthened flare skirt that goes down to the ankles)
                          Fairy Skirt (Flare skirt that flares out at the hem)
                          Tightshirt (Modified swimsuit to be in the shirt slot. Advice, for underwear tops, use only invisible bra, nothing else will match. For textures, look in the upload characters and clothes section on Hongfire)

Enjoy!

Olken

Download here:
                          http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BO0X8Q10
                          http://rapidshare.com/files/12259842...us1_1_.7z.html
                          http://www.sendspace.com/file/ri9o1x

Download older versions of Voluptuous mod here:
                          Last edited by Olken; 06-15-2008, 05:16 AM. Reason: Update Voluptuous mod 1.1

Comment

• Body Expansion v0.2

Well heres Darkhound's Body Expansion mod that I updated for use on the AG3 expansion. Used Hentaijin's 1.50 Pre-release (beta?)Make.exe. Its Wizzard compatible.

Note: For some reason when I applied the mod using Wizzard, I couldn't use them but after I removed Mod from Installed Mods, they appeared, any explanation of what I may have done wrong? So it may happen you as well so please keep that in mind.

Download link:
                            http://www.sendspace.com/file/7thrdi
                            Last edited by nightcrawler2k8; 06-07-2008, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• This is a mod that works in both AG3 and AG3+Expansion (AG3+)

It will modify the base head model of the female characters. Once this mod is applied, the character maker will use the new head model to create female NPCs.

This head mod comes with a downside, recreating older NPCs with js3cmi files will result in a different Character design, since the base head model is alterated by this mod.
                              So before you try to create unmodded NPCs unload this mod in illusion wizard.

So what are the changes this mod will provide, you might ask. Unfortunately, the game engine does not allow huge changes to the head model. Therefore a little refinement went into the eyes and the forehead (I hope you will notice ^^').

Here is an image so you can get a better picture of how the mod affects the NPCs.

Spoiler

Link for [AG3+][FemaleCharacterHeadMod][J1327][1.0].7z

edit: If you are interested in the character model, it can be downloaded on illusions character download site (a js3cmi file to build the character with JS3_make.exe).

direct link

oh, I almost forgot... the character requires the Hannari expansion pack (AG3+)
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by J1327; 06-09-2008, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X