Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

ITT - Discussion about AG3 mods. Go!

Links
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-10-2012, 10:36 AM. Reason: Add texturing/3D modeling links

Asleep at the wheel

Hi everybody.

Since AG3 had been announced I've been working on improving my texture mod skills towards a level I feel is of high enough quality for release. I've been practicing mainly in SB3 with high res skin and vaginal textures. They've worked out fairly well, although there are some aspects of vaginal textures I'd really like to improve (like trying to get that slightly swollen look around the vagina). I've also messed with them to a limited degree with the AG3 Demo but have been waiting for the full game in case some things were changed around.

Now that the game is out, I have a couple of questions.

1) While working with SB3 vaginal textures in TGA format in Photoshop CS3, the hair area always looks like a real smudged up mess. When I save or view in other programs it looks fine. Is there a PS setting I can change to make this view normally so I can edit in one program instead of two or three?

2) (Reserved Question(s) about Skin UV Map in AG3 after I acquire them.) Got the UV Map thanks to Wurlox - they're a great help compared to the method I used previously... (the sad invisible UV map). Making some progress on my mods but kinda joggling 3 or 4 projects + AG3 content creation + playing the game + helping others. Expect to see some initial releases this coming week.

Thank you for your guidance.

=-
    Gigo
    Last edited by gigosaga; 12-02-2007, 05:54 PM.
    "It's not magic Michael, it's an Illusion!"

Comment

UV Map is Right here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...51&postcount=5

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
      >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

Originally posted by wurlox View Post
        Here's some screenshots. Should have at least everything but the small icons in the corner done Saturday night.

The only reason it may not have the icons is they are so small, and I may have to invent a way to get either text into them (that's readable) or some sort of small screenshot of the location, which may be a better alternative.

More soon...

Click pics for larger version.

AG3 was put on the market.
        The access by HongFire increases on my site.
        Upload of tool or mod also here, please.

http://uppervolta.atnifty.com/3d-hnt/

Though it is persistent.
        It will introduce Mod of people of Hongfire to Japanese modder.
        My best regards.
        Last edited by chuou; 12-01-2007, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Ok....obvious, quick, and useful change (that will reduce my gripe of the game, even though I played it for 7 straight hours yesterday)...

The location of:
          1) the .pp file for your main character... (I wanna make the 3 guys from the GTA series, seems appropriate XD)
          EDIT: Main character in js3_00_02_00.pp ---->s15_01.xx
          2) the .pp file(s) of man's package...
          EDIT: js3_00_02_00.pp --->s15_01.xx ----->s01_0_kouA01 - DT_01
          Ill do the rest...
          EDIT: ...no I wont...lol...the telescope point is the true fix.
          After I finish this final project for college (in which this game is in danger of destroying), I will make a list of where the above is located.

Thats a start...
          Last edited by SFOHollandMGO; 02-29-2008, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Just curious, if i were to want to edit the enviromental textures; would that be possible at this point or are they encrypted beyond out current reach cause i have a hard time finding them

There's a bunch of Textures in js3_00_04_00.pp but i can't see any enviromental textures in there, i haven't found any other "normal" image format textures in any other *.pp, then again i didn't look too closely (i just know for sure that it isn't js3_00_05_00.pp to js3_00_05_05.pp since they only contains wavs).
            Last edited by Jiraiya; 12-01-2007, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Did you look in the xx files?

Comment

Originally posted by NeonSamurai View Post
                Did you look in the xx files?
                No, do i use the same program for those?

Comment

http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Sex..._modding_guide

try using either "xx toolset" or SB3Utility from there. If they don't work then i guess SB3U/RLU will need to be rewritten yet again for this game.

According to LoopX3 the xx files in js3_00_01_00 have the environment textures, and the xx files in js3_00_10_00 has the food/drinks.
                  Last edited by NeonSamurai; 12-01-2007, 10:34 PM.

Comment

http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Sex..._modding_guide

try using either "xx toolset" or SB3Utility from there. If they don't work then i guess SB3U/RLU will need to be rewritten yet again for this game.

According to LoopX3 the xx files in js3_00_01_00 have the environment textures, and the xx files in js3_00_10_00 has the food/drinks.
                    Great, i will have a go at it as soon as i can get my tablet to work properly with Photoshop CS3, i'm beginning to think XP x64 wasn't such a good idea afterall.

xx_tools works great for unpacking but when i try repack it it just seems not to work.
                    I would try RLUtility but it gives me a .net error, downloading the latest version now (3.0) to see if it helps.
                    The SB3Utility link just gives me a "Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".
                    Last edited by Jiraiya; 12-02-2007, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Btw Hentaijin, though you probably know this the extra traits you select with the hacked editor get ignored in the game itself. It seems to only use either the first 3 selected traits, or in the order they are presented in the editor (not quite sure which it is).

Hopefully one of us can find a way of getting it to work in game as well (if I was able I would do it myself, but this is beyond my area of expertise).

Comment

Is there any way to get the models out,and modify them with 3d softwares,like Metaseq,3dsmax,etc? I'm a game artists,if there anyone could help me get the models out,I could make alot wonderful stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by wonder3d View Post
                          Is there any way to get the models out,and modify them with 3d softwares,like Metaseq,3dsmax,etc? I'm a game artists,if there anyone could help me get the models out,I could make alot wonderful stuff.
                          Sb3Utility is the tool you need.

get it here:
                          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=241

Comment

Originally posted by sosola View Post
                            Sb3Utility is the tool you need.

get it here:
                            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=241
                            I had a hard time finding that due to old links (as stated above), thanks.

Comment

Btw Hentaijin, though you probably know this the extra traits you select with the hacked editor get ignored in the game itself. It seems to only use either the first 3 selected traits, or in the order they are presented in the editor (not quite sure which it is).

Hopefully one of us can find a way of getting it to work in game as well (if I was able I would do it myself, but this is beyond my area of expertise).
                              Thnx for the info. I guess this explains why I can't get my over-traited nymphomaniacs laid.

Comment

Working...
                              X