X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release Thread] (Illusion) AG3 Clothing and Accessories

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

Since Illusion has made the clothes easily accessible for AG3 (about time too) it's likely that clothing mods are gonna be the majority of the mods for this game.

I have set this thread up to be separate from the other Club Mod release thread so we can keep some semblence of order and make it easier to go looking for clothing mods if that is all you are interested in at the moment.

Same rules apply as with the other Mod Release threads, with some tweaks:

1. Posting of Clothing and Accessories Mods ONLY. No discussion posts will be tolerated. You having troubles with a mod, PM the author.

2. We want original clothing and accessories. If it's a clothing set that can already be done in the Make file, DO NOT POST IT. There's a thread already for that in the general hentai forum, Artificial Girl 3 Clothing Thread

3. DO NOT post any NON-CLOTHING and ACCESSORY mods. Again, the Club has a thread for other mod releases, [Mod Release Thread](Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 (Open for business)

4. Please also make sure to include some sort of Readme or instruction text file when posting a mod. It'll make all our lives simplier.

5. If the mod is not yours, but one you may have found elsewhere. GIVE PROPER CREDIT! Believe me, I will find out if you try to pass a mod off on as your own when it isn't and will have no mercy for you.

6. Pics are always helpful, but post thumbnails that open in a separate window and not giganormus pics please, makes it hard to navigate the thread when doing so.

Lastly and this is just a suggestion, but will help quite a bit too, naming scheme.

[game][Mod type][Mod Name][author][version]

So for example [AG3][clothing][Mini Skirt][wurlox][v1.0]

You won't believe how easy it'll make things for organizing later..I went through 5GB of AG2 stuff doing the exact same kind of scheme and don't want to repeat doing that again.

That's about it. Easy to follow, so please do.

Enjoy and good modding!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-13-2013, 06:18 PM.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
    >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

NOTE: Clothing only, models not included.

Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit
    http://w15.easy-share.com/12640771.html
    Spoiler

Hooters Girl
    http://w15.easy-share.com/12640761.html
    Spoiler

Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy VII
    http://w15.easy-share.com/12640791.html
    I still may want to play with the textures a bit more, especially the suspenders and possibly the belt.
    Spoiler

Chun Li from Street Fighter II
    http://w15.easy-share.com/12640741.html
    Base color can be changed from the default blue. Still need to work on the shoulder cuff texture, and fix the emblems on the back (too small IMO). Also, the bottom of the dress tends to color a bit lighter than the top.

NOTE: Uses pantyhose subtexture by LobsterHime posted above.
    Spoiler

*NEW* Mai Shiranui from Fatal Fury
    http://w15.easy-share.com/12640781.html
    Base color can be changed from the default red. Still need to work on the socks (add white outlines) and find a way to do the cord around the shoulders.
    Spoiler
    Last edited by PoiBoy; 12-17-2007, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Yoruichi
      Download it here

This one is Yoruichi, from Bleach. I've included both an "orange shirt" and a "halter top" version.

Like with my previous costume, there is a glitch in the way the game handles tga base textures so that if you are using Warior's uncensor you'll be able to see her crotch through the costume. Hopefully this issue will be corrected soon, it's not a problem on a censored character.

Spoiler
      Check out my AG3 cosplay mods here

Comment

My mod release thread. I'll add all my mods here considering I deem them worthy for the public.

Intro

Spoiler

1. I'm still a modding n00b (basically, I started with AG3) so don't expect awesome and flawless mods.

2. All custom clothes I use are made by me, if I use 3rd party work I will give credit.

3. I'm using the same naming convention as the official textures, only replacing "a40" with "c" (custom) for easier finding.

3.1 Textures can have the suffixes "_SUB" and "_PRE" in the filename. Loading them in the following order is advised: First you load the _SUB file into the right texture box. If there's a _PRE file, load that one next into the left texture box. Afterwards load the real texture (the BMP) into the left texture box, overwriting the _PRE file.

4. Please feel free to comment on my mods and/or let me know if you have any ideas to improve them! Adding to my reputation is welcome too!

Clothing Releases

Bunny remake v1.0
        Spoiler

For people like me who don't like the fishnets that come with the bunny suits, here's a mod that you'd expect Illusion to ship with their game to begin with.

Make sure to load the sub texture as well if you want to separately color the body and stockings!

Click image for larger version

Name:	sample3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	4791647

DOWNLOAD

Short top, single stripe School Uniform v1.0
        Spoiler

I originally made this to test the fake BMP trick figured out by DillDoe, liked the result and extended it some.
        This simple mod is a sailor style school uniform with a short top. Additionally, I changed the stripes on the shoulder/body to one big single stripe and added a stripe on the skirt.

When loading the body clothing, make sure you follow the correct loading order for textures or else it will not work!
        _SUB (right) -> _PRE (left) -> BMP (left)

Name:	sample4.jpg
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	4791859

DOWNLOAD

Character Releases

Ice Girl v1.0
        Spoiler

This is an already compiled character model. To edit the traits, name and other stuff, use Darkhound's IllusionWizzard.

For additional information like "how to install this?!", check out the readme.txt

Preview pics:

Name:	sample_1.jpg
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	4796049 Click image for larger version

Name:	sample_2.jpg
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	4796050

DOWNLOAD
        Last edited by Raiko; 03-28-2010, 10:06 AM.
        「HF-modding/translation」
        English UI Translations: @HM | Yuusha | SM2 | SBZero | CM3D
        Misc: JS3W Translation Project | AG3 Clothing

Comment

I'm a complete newbie to the whole modding/texturing business. I made some simple textures for the inner clothing.

My first attempts with examples:
          Spoiler

The band textures have to be set as a primary textures.

As all other textures they can be placed anywhere in the "D:\illusion\AG3\data\save\m_tex\ " folders, I would suggest to put them in "01_01_01_to" and "02_01_02_bo"

Sorry if I misspelled anything English isn't my primary language.
          Attached Files

Comment

Pajama Bottoms (texture only)

Got pointed in this direction by Wurlox -- didn't think to look in the Clubs boards.

I hacked up a bottom texture for the trousers item that has no fly, no back pockets, no belt loops, and no inner seam, intended for pajamas but probably just generally useful all around. I haven't removed the front pockets, but I could also do that if anyone wants.

The preview shows a woman in a satin tank top and a pair of matching non-satin unseamed pajama bottoms. THE DOWNLOAD DOES NOT CONTAIN THE ABOVE CLOTHING SELECTION; IT CONTAINS TEXTURES ONLY.

The archive includes four textures: an uncoloured pajama base texture, an uncoloured leopard-print base texture (derived from the pajama base), a white waistband/bottom-trim subtexture so you can independently colour the trim, and a subtle uncoloured stripe subtexture similar to the striping subtexture you're probably already aware of for the standard trousers. All are uncoloured/white so you can use the existing sliders to choose your colour (within the limits prescribed by the game, of course -- you can't make it brighter than it is).

More info in the readme file.
            Attached Files
            -- eponymouse -- putting names (and people) in their place --

Comment

Burst Angel: Jo

Heres what I did tonight, took me a while to figure out how to make something transparent, but I finally got it.

This character is Jo from the anime series Burst Angel.

Its not a great model (first time ever making anything for AG) but it works for my purposes.

Enjoy!

Spoiler
              Attached Files

Comment

Leather Biker Girls

Leather biker girl related clothing. Clothing textures only. Includes tga and bmp files.
                1st attempt at this. Hopefully everything works.

Readme file available at download page.

Edit: Removed link for now. Sorry. I packed the wrong files. Also got reports of the gloves not showing up as fingerless. Even though I packed the wrong files for some other things, seems like the necessary files for the fingerless gloves are there... so I'll have to figure it out later when I get a chance.

Edit2: NEW VERSION 1.0b is posted. The correct files are included for the 02_01_02_b0 files now, so those items should show up properly now.
                As for the report of the fingerless gloves problem, I don't really see anything amiss, so I left that alone for now. Please leave a comment on the DL page regarding whether the fingerless gloves work or not. I need some confirmation on whether that is a real issue or not.

Note: Biker Outfit2 uses the ShortSkirt texture from Silver_wolf's [AG3][Clothing Mods][Textures][Silverwolf_X][Set01Revised]
                Thanks to animedmon for pointing that out.

[AG3][Clothing Textures][Biker&Leather01][Skull_Leader][v1.0b]

Edit3: It's been brought to my attention that the links above are not currently working correctly. Possibly something wrong with the database. I've re-uploaded them here:
                [AG3][Clothing Mods][Textures][Silverwolf_X][Set01Revised]
                [AG3][Clothing Textures][Biker&Leather01][Skull_Leader][v1.0b]
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Skull_Leader; 11-28-2010, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Hinata
                  Download it here

This is a costume for Hinata from Naruto, circa Shippuden. Enjoy.

Btw, all the textures are neutral colored, so you might find them handy for other projects.

She also has textures for two different mesh tank tops that are always in fashion for sexy kunoichi.
                  Spoiler

Comment

Its clothes made by me collected from another clothing thread.

Fantasy Collections

Night Angel

Download http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...2&d=1197214966

Snow Angel

Download http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...2&d=1197056520

Dark Angel

Download http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...4&d=1197131319

Pink Angel

Download http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...1&d=1196606960

Mage

Download http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...7&d=1196966597

Prophetess

Download http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...0&d=1196621041

Ragnarok Online Collections

High Priestess

Download http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...8&d=1196608890

Priestess

Download http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...3&d=1196548062

Comment

Phoenix Camo camisole w/ darker jeans texture

Adds a Camo camisole texture with a phoenix on it. Also adds a darker jeans texture.

View readme.txt for install instructions.

Supergirl outfit

Adds a Supergirl outfit save and textures that include a shirt, tanktop, panties, skirt, boots and sleeves.

View readme.txt for install instructions
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by bloodforge; 12-10-2007, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Cosplay Sets

Good evening!

I made some Cosplay stuff, hope you guys like it.

1. Poison from "Final Fight"

2. That INN (or whatever) chick from the Korean MMORPG "Mabinogi"

UPDATE
                        3. Ceras Victoria from "Hellsing". In blue and yellow. Sadly sleeves get mirrored so the emblem is on both sides and not only left.

About the Nao costume: I found THIS over at uppervolta. I don't take any credit for it, I just dug it up and thought I might share it.

Also, feel free to drop me some feedback.

Go to the "big" clothing thread
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by ChesterJ; 12-13-2007, 07:21 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Ok this is the first mod I've ever tried and to be honest I'm an idiot when it come to this so I'm surprised I've gotten this far. I tried to make a corset and the first problem came when I realized that any of the bras just wouldn't work. I chose the first full piece swimsuit as a template and the created this corset. The problem is that anytime I try to save in the clothing editor Windows tells me the program crashed and closes it. Could any of you perhaps look at what I'm doing wrong because it will drive me nuts if I can't figure this out. Thanks

Here's a preview and the texture.

Edit: I think it might have been the sizes. I don't think I actually changed the size only the dpi as 76 dpi is terrible. Thanks for all of the suggestions as I honestly had no clue was I was doing. I thought about doing a transparent front (and I still might) but it would be a huge amount of work and then I should also end up doing the back. Now to figure out how to get my masks smoother.
                          Last edited by shiner; 12-17-2007, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shiner View Post
                            Could any of you perhaps look at what I'm doing wrong because it will drive me nuts if I can't figure this out.
                            I started looking into this, but ran out of time. What I noticed right off the bat is that your image sizes are funky. Resize your TGAs to standard binary multiples like 512x512 or 1024x1024.

Secondly, I think your texture is based on the onepiece, not the swimsuit onepiece within the panty section. I don't think this would cause a crash, but it would certainly screw up anyone trying to use your mod because the textures would not align properly with the swimsuit mesh.

Otherwise good job. Try to use the "pen" tool to make smoother lines in the alpha channel. It makes all the difference in the game.

EDIT:
                            I had a chance to load your mod after I resized it to 512x512 and 1024x1024. I experienced no problems with either. I included the larger TGA as an attachment for you to play with. BTW, a couple more suggestions:

I resized the breast cups a bit, but it needs more work. Otherwise, it appears that the cups are spread across to the arm pits. You might want to get a hold of the UV maps on the second disk and use those as a guide for placing things. Also, the Alpha channels are really rough and could use a little smoothing. Also watch out for pixel garbage like white dots in the fields of black or vice versa.

Lastly, the transparent lace detail in the front, would look really good if you use the alpha channel to create the transparency effect. As it currently stands, the lace are just solid colors (irregardless of the shade of skin of the girl).

BTW, Nice detail on the back of the corset and how the corset is not exactly symetrical. I like that a lot.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Anand; 12-10-2007, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Haruho Sakura
                              Download it here

This is a costume for Sakura from Naruto, circa Shippuden. Enjoy.

Btw, most of the textures are neutral colored, so you might find them handy for other projects. She does borrow Hinata's tanktop though.

Btw, if there are any bored mesh-makers out there, two that I could really use to improve on this and the Hinata mod would be 1: a wider, better UVed headband piece, about twice as broad as the existing one, and 2: a wide choaker-like the dog collar but without the buckle. Both would be fairly easy to do for someone who has the time and tools.

Spoiler

Comment

Lum outfit(I put this up on characters and clothing a while ago but it seems to be down)

Teamrocket outfit(Anyone know where to get new hair meshes? could really use a "combed back hair" look to go along with this one)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X