(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Translation] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

This is a translation thread, NOT a tech support thread. If you have problems, go here.

For end-users, you need to download two things:
    - Illusion Subtitle Overlay Mod by ScumSuckingPig. It's an attachment at the bottom of the post. The subtitle mod goes in your "[AG3 install dir]\".
    - Download roguefiend's subtitles.txt for the latest version. The subtitles.txt file can go in either "[AG3 install dir]\" or "[AG3 install dir]\data\subs\".

Other notes:
    - If the subtitles.txt file is in the same directory as the subtitle mod, that takes precedence over "\data\subs"
    - You can configure the subtitle mod like the font by editing the AG3Overlay.cfg file. You can also configure it to use multiple subtitle files
    - There are few tips in this post

The SVN server is likely down for good.
    Spoiler
    The subtitles are a work in progress and are not complete. Some voice types don't have many translations.
    The latest subtitles are now hosted at svn://svn.dev.hongfire.com/repositories/ag3subs Yes, they moved. Instructions to relocate are here.

If you're new to SVN:
    - Download and install TortoiseSVN (or any other SVN client, but the following instructions are specific to TortoiseSVN)
    - Create a new "subs" folder in your game's "data" folder ("[AG3 install dir]\data\subs\"). Make sure it's empty
    - Right-click on the "subs" folder and select "SVN Checkout..."
    - Under "URL of repository", put svn://svn.dev.hongfire.com/repositories/ag3subs
    - Click "OK", and it'll start downloading
    - Whenever you want to update your subtitles.txt file, right-click on the "subs" folder and select "SVN Update"
    For translators/editors:
    - If you want a SVN account, send me a PM with your desired login/pass, and I'll reply once your account is created. You'll need one if you want to commit updates, or you can send your changes to someone who already has an account. You don't need one if you're only going to download the subtitles
    - To make changes, just edit the files. To commit your changes to the SVN repository, right-click on the "subs" folder and select "SVN Commit..."

Before Single Subtitles File
    Spoiler

Subtitle Mod by ScumSuckingPig

AG3+ Subtitle Mod v1.5.3 (for expansion, based on Hentaijin's v4.2) Mediafire Sendspace
    AG3+ Subtitle Mod v1.5.3 Source Mediafire Sendspace
    AG3+ Subtitle Mod v1.5.3 Debug2 (bin+src) Mediafire Sendspace
    - Get subtitle files (\[type]\*.wav.txt) from the SVN server. They need to be in your "[AG3 install dir]\data\subs\" folder to show in the game
    - The Debug version only shows which file is expected when a girl says something. Use this if no subtitles show to determine if you have the correct path set up
    - The Debug2 version shows the filename along with the subs when they are displayed. The Debug2+Log version also logs them to "[AG3 install dir]\data\subs.txt". They won't show/log anything if the .wav.txt file doesn't exist
    - Run the Font Editor and drag-n-drop the subtitle mod .exe file to edit its font properties. The Font Editor requires .NET 3.5 Framework. The alpha for text color doesn't really work as expected because it's solid black underneath from the outline render
    - There are no longer restrictions on file size, number of lines, or line length. Long lines are word-wrapped. Each subtitle "line" is prefixed with the girl's folder name, since the first/last names aren't easily accessible. Subs are displayed in order of when they're first displayed, instead of girl number. Subs with overlapping timecodes will show at the same time

*.wav.txt File Format
    Spoiler
    - When a .wav is played for a girl's dialog, the game will display text from the corresponding .txt file
    - If there isn't a .txt file for the .wav, it just won't display anything for that .wav file
    - The line format is "[start_time in ms] [end_time in ms] [text]". For example, "1000 3000 stuff" will display "stuff" for 2 seconds with a 1-second delay
    - Not having the space separators can cause a nearly infinite loop or crash the game
    - All timecodes are from when the .wav file starts playing
    - You can have multiple lines. For example:
    "0 3000 stuff1"
    "3000 6000 stuff2"
    will display "stuff1" for 3 seconds with no delay and then "stuff2" for 3 seconds afterwards
    How to unpack the .wav files
    Unpack "js3_##_05_##.pp" using AG3 Decrypt to extract all the .wav files

Pre-SVN & non-expansion stuff
    Spoiler
    AG3 Subtitle Mod v0.9.0 (non-expansion) Get it here

AG3 Dialog Compilation by bloodforge
    AG3 Dialog Compilation (outdated)
    This was made with the merger program using the following profile:
    (dialog) [AG3]subs_v_003.zip
    (dialog) [AG3] Sub-Titles: Addresses Kuropon version
    (timing) Hentaijin's Final Timings
    Read the .txt file from the merger program to understand how the compilation was made (like how the timings were chosen).

AG3 Dialog Merger (bin+src) AG3DialogMerger_v1.0.rar
    AG3 Dialog Merger (non-expansion base.txt) v1.1 AG3DialogMerger_base_v1.1.rar (filenames with "no dialog" prefixes are removed)
    *This is only to help make compilations and isn't necessary to run the subtitle mod*
    Since all of the lists of subs is a nightmare to organize, I made a program to help merge them. Read the included .txt file for more info. Requires .NET Framework v2.0 or later. Get the latest "base.txt" and replace the one in the merger program.

There are a few different things you can do for this project:
    - translate / make Japanese scripts (I recommend starting with ?rak_*.wav, the common non-h responses)
    - timing
    - identify specific files with/without dialog (c-type done)
    - identify when the files are played

The following is a list of which files contain which voice type:
    js3_00_05_00.pp: c-type
    js3_00_05_01.pp: k-type
    js3_00_05_02.pp: n-type
    js3_00_05_03.pp: t-type
    js3_00_05_04.pp: u-type
    js3_00_05_05.pp: v-type
    js3_00_05_07.pp: m-type

The following are file prefixes with/without dialog for c-type. The other voice types are probably the same. There are a few specific files in the "Has dialog" list that don't actually have any dialog. Translations for certain files might be the same for all voice types.
    Spoiler
    Has dialog
    caks_
    cdkw_
    cf#_
    ch#_
    cha_
    chf_
    chhh_
    chhs_
    chk_
    chmi_
    chmr_
    chp_
    chq_
    cish_
    ckai_
    ckaw_
    cmap_
    cmch_
    crak_
    csdt_
    csys_
    cta_
    ctf_
    cthh_
    cthn_
    cths_
    ctk_
    ctmi_
    ctmr_
    ctp_
    ctq_
    czmi_

No dialog
    cae_
    cak_
    cas_
    cdk_
    cds_
    cfr_
    ckk_
    cm_
    cnk_
    csn_
    css_
    czc_
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Alamar; 05-03-2012, 02:13 PM.

If someone has the time to review what I have and verify that it matches the romaji, I'd appreciate the help. Send me private mail if you notice a discrepancy.

*** I NEEEED help here even if you don't speak Japanese. I just need to know when you run into a file that has the xxx_##_s01 (just look for s01 and write down the 3 letters and 2 numbers. I need the situation where she asked that question. If you could send it to my private inbox, it might be better to avoid clutter.)

NOTE: You can use the M-Type and or V-Type translations for all types for now. It should give you a good idea of what the girl is saying until a more accurate version is available later.

CAUTION - Graphically offensive language may be contained within the spoiler tags. If you are under the age of 18, please ask your parents to give you guidance before proceeding. If you are easily offended, please do not proceed. If you are drooling... you are one sick monkey! Bad monkey! BAD!

Roughly translated file total: 201

Sorted Overview V-Type
    Spoiler

confirmed: H and T indicate horny and timid responses.
    Y and N indicate yes and no responses.

SOME Timid and Horny Dialogs are repeated as indicated in series (By Color) below.

HAS Dialog:
    vaks_ (common reactive and daily comments)
    Horny Series
    vha_ (During H Dialogue)
    vhf_ (popsicle comments)
    vhhh_
    vhhn_
    vhhs_
    vhk_ (during woohoo!)
    vhmi_
    vhmr_
    vhp_ (Horny H Transitional)
    vhq_

vish_
    vkaw_ (salutational and passing comments)
    vmap_
    vmch_
    vrak_
    vsdt_
    vsys_
    timid Series
    vta_ (During H Dialogue)
    vtf_ (popsicle comments)
    vthh_
    vthn_
    vths_
    vtk_ (during woohoo!)
    vtmi_
    vtp_ (Timid H Transitional)
    vtq_

vzmi_

Some Dialog:
    vdkw_ (Kissing - some of these have short dialog ) UNUSED

Meow:
    vnr_
    vns_

No Dialog:
    vae_ (Moans)
    vak_ (orgasmic deep breathing)
    vas_ (Screams)
    vds_ (Kissing slurps)
    vfr_ (Must be a popsicle)
    vkk_ (Relaxed Breathing)
    vm_ (snoring,Yawning, Sobbing, Laughing)
    vnk_ (Pained groan)
    vsn_ (Backdoor groans)
    vss_ (afterwoo inhalations! H and T type <horny and timid?>)
    vzc_ (Orgasm)

Name files:
    Probably redundant to translate these
    vf*_
    vh*_

V-TYPE Translations
    VAKS_ Rough: 48% Verified: 0%
    VHP_Rough: 27% Verified: 0%
    VtP_Rough: 33% Verified: 0%
    Spoiler

vaks_ Rough Status: 16 of 33 files
    vaks_001.wav This way of holding hands...it's not b-bad (kono tsunagikata ha, w-warukunai na -> (Kaizoushin)
    vaks_002.wav Sure why not, this much is ok (よいではないか、このくらい yoi de ha nai ka, kono kurai (Kaizoushin)
    vaks_004.wav Let me borrow your shoulder, please. (kata kari douzo)
    vaks_008.wav I love you (suki dayo)
    vaks_009.wav Hey! Wake up! Do you plan on sleeping all the time. (hora okiru! itsuma te neteru tsumori da.)
    vaks_010.wav line1: *kiss* my royal cuteness of the night.. (kawaii denka to yoruga yoi..)
    vaks_010.wav line2: hu.. oh! Good morning! Is this home? I was half asleep. (huh..ohayo.. suma neboke teitai oda)
    vaks_011.wav It's useless to sleep early. (Yoine dame da)
    vaks_012.wav mmm... I didnt sleep much. (sukoshi nekose te kure)
    vaks_013.wav This is hardly a good relationship, it will not have a good outcome. naka-naka yoi se naka ochi de iru de wa naika
    vaks_014.wav I hope you will call me "princess" (ko yuu no, wa hime to yuu no darou)
    vaks_016.wav That's beyond daring. (chi to daitan sugiruka)
    vaks_020.wav It's definite... Love! (kima so da na... koi!)
    vaks_021.wav Hey! Don't be selfish. (Hey! Stop it!)(Kora katte)
    vaks_022.wav Ooi! Wake up! (Ooi okiro)
    vaks_050.wav I'm going to take a bath. (Yuami ni te kure)
    vaks_060.wav Ahh.. paradise.. paradise. (ahh, gokuraku... gokuraku)

vha_ Horny 2 of 40 files
    vha_001.wav You should put it inside me. (watashi ni sounyuu suru ga ii zo)(Kaizoushin)
    vha_002.wavNot like this, I am starting to overflow. Take it out to relieve the pressure. konani afuredasu odashase-shiote komataya tsuda

vhf_ Horny 3 of 59 files
    vhf_028_s01.wav Are you unsatisfied? (nanda monotarinu no ka)
    vhf_029_s01.wavLet's try something else... *giggle*.. do you want to put it inside me? (Sono-ta owa.. hehe.. watashi no naka hairi-tai no ka?)
    vhf_038_s01 How was that? Did I return your desires? (dou da? modoshite hoshiga - Hoshiga means stars too.. did you return to the stars?)

vhhh_ Horny 2 of 28 files
    vhhh_015.wav Hmm, not baaad, but you still don't have enough training. (waruku wa nai ga, mada mada shuugyou ga tarinai you dana (Kaizoushin)
    vhhh_020.wav Cumming at the same time is something else, your heart and body are both satisfied. (douji ni iku no ha kakubetsu dana, mi mo kokoro mo mitasareru (Kaizoushin)

vhhn_ Horny 1 of 41 files
    vhhn_005.wav We managed to kiss pretty well (口付けは、うまくできたな kuchitsuke ha umaku dekitana (Kaizoushin)

vhk_ Horny 3 of 67 files
    vhk_001.wav forgive me, I need to rest a bit (Yuruse, sukoshi yasumasete morau -Kaizoushin)
    vhk_102_01.wav I'm not feeling anything.. (kanjite nado)
    vhk_103_01.wav Noo, I'm cumming, I'm gonna cum (ダメ、いく、いかされてしまう dame, iku, ikasareteshimau)(Kaizoushin)
    vhk_104_01.wav Attacking my weak point, you're not fair... (弱点ばかり攻めおって、ずるいやつだな jakuten bakari semeotte, zurui yatsu da na)(Kaizoushin)

vhmr_ Horny 1 of 3 files
    vhmr_002.wav hmm once in awhile you wanna get in together? (ふーん、たまには一緒にはいるか hmm tama ni ha isshoni hairu ka)(Kaizoushin

vhp_ Horny H Transitional 11 of 40 files
    vhp_002.wav Not in my butt, no way! (しりはダメだぞ、絶対だぞ shiri wa dame da zo, zettai da zo)(Kaizoushin)
    vhp_010_n1.wav No, you can't until I say you can. (Dame da, watashi ga iu made owazuke da(Kaizoushin)
    vhp_010_s01.wav First, let's use some contraception.(mazu hiningu wo tsukeyou(Kaizoushin)
    vhp_010_y1.wav Yeah ok, if you say so. (un, sore de yoi(Translation by Kaizoushin)
    vhp_013 What are you doing!? nani o shite iru
    vhp_017.wav It's ok, you can move. (よいぞ、動くがいい yoizo ugoku ga ii)(Kaizoushin)
    vhp_018.wav Who said you could pull out!? (誰が抜いていいって言った?! dare ga nuite ii tte itta!?)(Kaizoushin)
    vhp_026_n1.wav Don't hold back, I prefer it that way (我慢などするな、その方がすきなのgaman nado suru na, sono hou ga suki nano)(Kaizoushin)
    vhp_026_s01 What's wrong, are you already almost done? (どうした、もう果てるのか doushita, mou hateru no ka)(Kaizoushin)
    vhp_026_s02 I want to know if you're cumming (いくのか、知りたい iku no ka shiritai)(Kaizoushin)
    vhp_026_y4 Just like that, blast your seed inside me (そのままいけ、中に子種いっぱいだしてくれ sono mama ike, naka ni kodane ippai dashite kure) (Kaizoushin)

vkaw_
    vkaw_001.wav Ahh.. It's nothing. (Nandemo Nai)
    vkaw_005.wav Ooi
    vkaw_006.wav good morning! (Ohayo)
    vkaw_008.wav Good night. (oyasume)
    vkaw_010.wav I've returned (Kaetta zo)
    vkaw_011.wav I'm leaving (Itte Kuru)
    vkaw_014.wav Lets eat! (Itadakimasu)
    vkaw_015.wav It was a feast. (gochiso-sama)
    vkaw_016.wav I've prepared a meal.(shokuji ga dekita)
    vkaw_017.wav It's a nice day out. (Nice weather) (Kaisei da na)

vrak_
    vrak_001.wav Hrm? Whats that? (Nanda?)
    vrak_002.wav See you later. (ato-de-na)
    vrak_003.wav Your affection is poison! (doku aiku)
    vrak_004.wav Not here you idiot! b-basho kangaenka, bakamono!
    vrak_005.wav I am swelling with the sprinklings of defeat..mm.. mumble.. hare watarou buchi makero

vtf_ Timid 3 of 59 files
    vtf_028_s01 Are you unsatisfied? (nanda monotarinu no ka)
    vtf_029_s01.wavLet's try something else... *giggle*.. do you want to put it inside me? (Sono-ta owa.. hehe.. watashi no naka hairi-tai no ka?)
    vtf_038_s01 How was that? Did I return your desires? (dou da? modoshite hoshiga - Hoshiga means stars too.. did you return to the stars?)

vtk_ Timid 2 of 67 files
    vtk_001.wav forgive me, I need to rest a bit (Yuruse, sukoshi yasumasete morau -Kaizoushin)

vtp_ Timid H Transitional 9 of 27 files
    vtp_002.wav Not in my butt, no way! (しりはダメだぞ、絶対だぞ shiri wa dame da zo, zettai da zo)(Kaizoushin)
    vtp_010_n1.wav No, you can't until I say you can. (Dame da, watashi ga iu made owazuke da(Kaizoushin)
    vtp_010_s01.wav First, let's use some contraception.(mazu hiningu wo tsukeyou(Kaizoushin)
    vtp_010_y1.wav Yeah ok, if you say so. (un, sore de yoi(Kaizoushin)
    vtp_013 What are you doing!? nani o shite iru
    vtp_026_n1.wav Don't hold back, I prefer it that way (我慢などするな、その方がすきなのgaman nado suru na, sono hou ga suki nano)(Kaizoushin)
    vtp_026_s01 What's wrong, are you already almost done? (どうした、もう果てるのか doushita, mou hateru no ka)(Kaizoushin)
    vtp_026_s02 I want to know if you're cumming (いくのか、知りたい iku no ka shiritai)(Kaizoushin)
    vtp_026_y4 Just like that, blast your seed inside me (そのままいけ、中に子種いっぱいだしてくれ sono mama ike, naka ni kodane ippai dashite kure) (Kaizoushin)

K-Type Translations <-- Next project.. not much here yet.
    Spoiler

kegg_
    kegg_069.wav Somebody set us up the bomb.
    kegg_069_s01.wav Move zig
    kegg_069_n1 This construction section is under.
    kegg_069_y4 Later come back you should.. mmmm.. yes.

kaks_
    kaks_02.wav What's this? My heart is racing. (You're making me nervous.)

kdkw
    kdkw_003_27.wave I feel strange urges. (Im all itchy inside)(muzumuzu shita) (Please verify)
    kdkw_003_29.wav I love you (Suki dayo)
    kdkw_003_30.wav You're cute (kawaii katte na)(Please verify)

kkaw_
    kkaw_005.wav Ooi
    kkaw_006.wav good morning! (Ohayo)
    kkaw_008.wav Good night. (oyasume)
    kkaw_014.wav Lets eat! (Itadakimasu)

@Alamar - I vote we sneak one of my current K-Type translations into the final release.. you know the one!

M-TYPE Translation - Thank you Kaji1975! - Japanese dialogue by (・з・) from Uppervolta
    MAKS_ Rough: 90% Verified: 3%
    MHA_ Rough: 97% Verified: 0%
    MHHH_ Rough: 43% Verified: 0%
    New: 55 File Contributions by - (decnineteen).. Thanks!
    Spoiler

MAKS_ 30 of 33 files
    maks_001.wav Our hands are warm, dont you think? (te atataka idesune 手 暖かいですね)
    maks_002.wav You can hear the sound of my heart beating. (shinzou no oto gahakkirito kiko emasu 心臓の音がはっきりと聞こえます)
    maks_004.wav It's good to relax a little dont you think? chotto motare temoiidesuka ちょっと靠れてもいいですか
    maks_005.wav I am dedicated to fluffing your pillows for you my lord. (watashi senyou no daki makura desu わたし専用の抱き枕です)
    maks_008.wav Was that annoying? (ano meiwaku deshitaka あの 迷惑でしたか)
    maks_009.wav Please wake up master. It is morning. (oki tekudasai asa desuyo 起きてください 朝ですよ)
    maks_010.wav Forgive me, I lost track of the time. sumimasen kondo kara kiwo tsukemasu すみません 今度から気をつけます
    maks_011.wav 
    maks_012.wav I wish I could sleep twice. nido neshi taidesune 二度寝したいですね
    maks_013.wav Is the back of my body pleasing to you? Even so, it makes me completely nervous. (senaka kirei desu ne? soreni dokidoki shite shimaimasu 背中キレイですね それにドキドキしてしまいます)
    maks_014.wav Are we becoming stronger? doudesuka motto tsuyoku shimasuka ? どうですか もっと強くしますか?
    maks_016.wav These clothes are a bit daring. kono fuku hachotto daitan sugideshouka この服はちょっと大胆すぎでしょうか
    maks_017.wav Don't you think this outfit is cute? kono fuku kawaii to omoi masenka ? この服 可愛いと思いませんか?)
    maks_018.wav I feel a draft. koreha sono zentaiteki ni su^su^ shimasune これは その 全体的にスースーしますね
    maks_019.wav Please don't stare at me like that, You're embarrasing me. anmari jirojiro mina idekudasai sasugani hazukashi idesu あんまりジロジロ見ないでください さすがに恥ずかしいです
    maks_020.wav Whats the matter? You can come here if you like. doushitan desuka yokattarakochirahe どうしたん ですか よかったらこちらへ
    maks_022.wav Sleeping too much is not good. oki tekudasai nesu gihayokunaidesuyo 起きてください 寝すぎはよくないですよ
    maks_023.wav I've been finding more and more dirty magazines around here lately. ecchi na hon mitsu kemashita mi-mite masenyo エッチな 本 見つけ ました 見てませんよ
    maks_026.wav What are you doing here? konna tokoro de nani shiterundesuka こんな所で何してるんですか
    maks_034.wav Please understand, I cannot handle such a fierce attack. mite kudasai mouko nani natte masu yo 見てください もうこんなになってますよ
    maks_037.wav It's useless like that, why are you doing it there.. it's useless.. it's not good.. sonna dame desu kokonna sonna koto demo watashimo dame dame ~ そんな だめです ここんな そんな事 でも あ~ わたしも いや~ だめだ め~
    maks_050.wav I'm taking a bath after this. korekara furo これから風呂
    maks_052.wav I'm going to make some food after this. korekarago meshi これからご飯
    maks_053.wav On day's like this I just want to lie down and rest. konnichiha mou neyo ukato omotte imasu 今日はもう寝ようかと思っています
    maks_057.wav Please excuse me, I need to use the rest room briefly. sumimasen chotto toire o kari shimasune すみません ちょっとトイレお借りしますね
    maks_058.wav Do you find my back elegant sir? senaka nagashi masune 背中流しますね
    maks_059.wav Just a little more time together, because now maybe something is possible between us. mouchottomattetekudasaine ima dekimasukara もうちょっとまっててくださいね 今できますから
    maks_060.wav ahhh.. that feels so good. a ~ kimochi ii あ~ 気持ちいい
    maks_061.wav It isn't too cramped is it? ano semaku naidesuka あの 狭くないですか
    maks_062.wav Please, if I am being good. watashide yokereba douzo わたしで良ければどうぞ
    maks_064.wav at last, The day is coming to an end. a ~ yatto okite kuremashitane あ~ やっと起きてくれましたね

MHA_H時のせりふ Common H Dialogue. 39 of 40 files
    mha_001.wav Please excuse my vulgarity. But, I want your cock. hashitana kute sumimasen demo ochinchin hoshiidesu はしたなくて すみません でもおちんちんほしいです
    mha_002.wav Pull it out, I want to see the evidence. mite kudasai naka ni dashite moratta akashi みてください 中に 出して もらった 証
    mha_003.wav Can we take a break? kyuukei desuka ? 休憩ですか?
    mha_004.wav Please, I desire your cock. ano onegai sono ochinchin kudasai あの お願い その おちんちんください
    mha_005.wav I'm not worthy of your semen. gomennasai ... seieki haahaa mottainaidesune ごめんなさい・・・精液 はあはあ もったいないですね
    mha_006.wav What you're doing is very unusual.. it's not right! kii cha dame desu chigau desu 聞いちゃだめです 違うです
    mha_007.wav I want to handle your penis myself, sir. watashi ni o chinchin sase te kudasai わたしにおちんちん させて 
    mha_008_01.wav Want to do it now? I want to any time. aa ~ shitaidesuka ? watashiha itsu demo ああ~ したいですか?わたしはいつでも
    mha_008_02.wav If it's easy.. good aa ~ yasashiku nara iidesuyo ああ~ やさしくなら いいですよ
    mha_009.wav In that case it's mischief Isn't it? tazura ja ... aa naidesuyone ? イタズラじゃ・・・ああ ないですよね?
    mha_010.wav I hope you will spoil your big sister more okay?neesan ni motto amae te iidesuyo 姉さんに もっと 甘えて いいですよ
    mha_011.wav More.. don't hold back.. spoil your little sister more okay? mou aa gaman shinai aa niisan ni amae te iidesune ? もう ああ 我慢しない ああ 兄さんに甘えて いいですね?
    mha_012_01.wav I've been wishing for this for a long time. zutto koushite hoshii katta desu ずっとこうしてほしかったです
    mha_012_02.wav We are growing closer together, I will leave it to you to end it. awase masu kara o makase shimasu (フェラ?キス?)あわせますから お任せします
    mha_013.wav at last.. at last.. we kissed yatto yatto kisu dekimashita やっと やっと キスできました
    mha_014.wav Isn't it a bit strange to kiss your big sister? neesan no kisu henjanai ? 姉さんのキス へんじゃない?
    mha_015.wav It isn't normal for a brother and sister to kiss. kyoudai de kisu kurai shimasuyone ? 兄弟でキスくらいしますよね?
    mha_016.wav How far can we take this? Kyougai dokomadeshimasuka 今日はどこまでしますか
    mha_017.wav Already you want to do your big sister? mou neesan toshitaindesuka もう 姉さんとしたいんですか
    mha_018.wav Oh big brother... brother.. please do me! niisan ~ niisan ~ shitekudasai 兄さん~ 兄さん~ してください
    mha_019.wav You want to do it? Do you want me? here? (kisu naka ) suru ~ desuka ?~ kokode ? (キス中)する~ ですか?~ ここで?
    mha_020.wav Little brother, how does it taste to kiss your big sister? neesan tono kisu no aji hadoudesuka (キス中)姉さんとのキスの味はどうですか
    mha_021.wav Big brother, you taste so good. niisan no aji oishiidesu (キス中)兄さんの味 おいしいです
    mha_022.wav I've never been so aroused like this before. konna tokoro de iyada ... koufun shimasu こんな所で いやだ・・・興奮します
    mha_024.wav If you look at it, you can find the right way. iya nozoi teruno mitsu katteshimaimasu いや 覗いてるの 見つかってしまいます
    mha_025.wav Does it make you happy to do me there? iya ~sokomo shite morae rundesuka いや~ そこも して 貰えるんですか
    mha_026.wav You are very sneaky trapping me down like this. a ~ zuruidesu ugoke nainoni あ~ ずるいです 動けないのに
    mha_027.wav Please fuck me, little brother. o negai shimasu omankomoijittekudasai お願いします おまんこもいじってください
    mha_028.wav Don't think you can get me with such a surprise attack. sonna fuiuchi chimitaino dame ~ aa ~ そんな 不意打ちみたいの だめ~ ああ~
    mha_029_01.wav Do you like the way I suck you with my tongue? shita shaburase morai taidesu 舌 しゃぶらせ 貰いたいです
    mha_029_02.wav our tongues are deeply entwined. okumade shita karame te おくまで 舌 絡めて
    mha_030_01.wav Rub my nipples. chikubi sure masu 乳首 擦れます
    mha_030_02.wav Do you like my breasts? I'm glad that you do. oppai sukidesuka ? ureshii おっぱい すきですか? うれしい
    mha_031_01.wav It feels so good when your tongue goes inside me. shita itsutte kimochiiidesu 舌  入って きもちいいです
    mha_031_02.wav R-right there.. my clit.. it feels soo goood. so soko kuritorisu kimochi ii そ そこ クリトリス 気持ちいい
    mha_032_01.wav only on my chest mune bakkaridesuyo 胸ばっかりですよ
    mha_032_02.wav Just the tip.. just the head.. oh god its amazing. saki sakippo shibire te sugoidesu さき 先っぽ 痺れて すごいです
    mha_033_01.wav Oh my god... just the clit.. you are so cunning a kuritorisu bakkari zuruidesu あ クリトリスばっかり ずるいです
    mha_033_02.wav I want to hear you... let me hear you scream. aaa oto wazatotatenai kudasai あああ 音 わざとたてない ください

mhhh H後会話 Rear H Dialogue 12 of 28 Files
    mhhh_001.wav I'm sure we've waited long enough.. let's do it. sugoku mita saremashita matashimashoune すごく満たされました またしましょうね
    mhhh_002.wav It was a little painful, but, it makes me boil with feelings for you. mata itai desukedo sugoku sekkusu shita jikkan ga waki masu また痛いですけど すごくセックスした実感が沸きます
    mhhh_003.wav It would have been painful to lose my innocence to a complete stranger. I'm glad my first time was with you, my childhood friend. akano tanin desutaramotto itaka ttakamoshirenaidesu sasugaha you najimi desune 赤の他人ですたらもっと痛かったかもしれないです さすがは幼馴染ですね
    mhhh_004.wav little brothers cock is in big sisters pussy. neesan noomanko konnishichatte ikenai otouto desune 姉さんのおまんこ こんにしちゃって いけない弟ですね
    mhhh_005.wav I can still feel your cock inside me big brother. niisan noochinchinno kanji mada nokotte masu 兄さんのおちんちんの感じ まだ残ってます
    mhhh_006.wav I will accept masters virginity. doutei san moracchi yaimashita 童貞さん 貰っちゃいました
    mhhh_007.wav  Are you becomming addicted to big sisters cunt? neesan noomanko yamitsuki ninarimashitaka 姉さんのおまんこ 病み付きになりましたか
    mhhh_008.wav After this, you'll still be my big brother right? matamatakorekaramo niisan nishiteagemasukarane またまたこれからも 兄さんにしてあげますからね
    mhhh_009.wav The feeling isn't as unbearable as I thought it would be when you put it in there. mata itsutte ru kanji gashimasukedo kono kanji gatamarimasen また入ってる感じがしますけど この感じがたまりません
    mhhh_010.wav Why do I find it so exciting to fuck my own brother. Isn't it a little perverted for siblings to have sex. kinshinsoukan de koufun surunande o tagai ecchi desune 近親相姦で興奮するなんで お互いエッチですね

55 NEW FILES
    mhhh_013.wav By the way when you enter, no matter how good the sex is, it doesn't get better each time. - (decnineteen)
    mhhh_020.wav When I cum so much when we fuck like this it's like an addiction - (decnineteen)

MHHN: 1 file
    mhhn_005.wav I do like deep kisses ... - (decnineteen)

mHK: 5 files
    mhk_01.wav Making me come once is enough - (decnineteen)
    mhk_102_01.wav Make me cum hard - (decnineteen)
    mhk_104_03.wav It felt so good to come, I want more - (decnineteen)
    mhk_103_01.wav I can't take it, it's too much! - (decnineteen)
    mhk_203_04.wav Oh god I'm going to fall apart if you fuck me like that - (decnineteen)

MHMI: 1 file
    mhmi_001.wav Ahhh! You're naked! I'm so sorry! - (decnineteen)

MHP: 2 files
    mhp_002.wav Oh hurry, I'm so hot - (decnineteen)
    mhp_008.wav I love it when you fuck me - (decnineteen)

MKAW: 3 files
    mkaw_001.wav Don't call for me anymore - (decnineteen)
    mkaw_008.wav I hope you're satisifed now, gosh - (decnineteen)
    mkaw_010.wav I'm back, for now - (decnineteen)

MRAK: 7 files
    mrak_001.wav Yes What is it? - (decnineteen)
    mrak_002.wav Not right now - (decnineteen)
    mrak_004.wav I don't like it when you hold me - (decnineteen)
    mrak_005.wav Leave me alone I'm tired! - (decnineteen)
    mrak_006.wav Where are you taking me - (decnineteen)
    mrak_007.wav You're hurting my arms - (decnineteen)
    mrak_008.wav You're holding me close - (decnineteen)

MTA: 3 files
    mta_001.wav Take me - (decnineteen)
    mta_010.wav Rub my breasts - (decnineteen)
    mta_33_01.wav I'm gonna die, it feels so good, more, faster - (decnineteen)

MTHH: 7 files
    mthh_001.wav I guess I'm your girlfriend now - (decnineteen)
    mthh_005.wav You're such a tease, I was so close - (decnineteen)
    mthh_011.wav You got me so wet and horny, that was amazing - (decnineteen)
    mthh 013.wav I came so much, I'm exhausted - (decnineteen)
    mthh_015.wav You're my sweetheart - (decnineteen)
    mthh_016.wav I was ready to faint - (decnineteen)
    mthh_020.wav The feeling is so amazing, when we come together - (decnineteen)

MTHN: 1 file
    mthn_005.wav Your kiss makes me so warm inside - (decnineteen)

MTK: 12 files
    mtk_001.wav It was sooo good .. pant - (decnineteen)
    mtk_101_05.wav yes, rub my breasts, oh yes - (decnineteen)
    mtk_102_02.wav You're the best, the very best, you're amazing!! - (decnineteen)
    mtk_102_04.wav My pussy is going to burst! It's too much! So good! - (decnineteen)
    mtk_102_01.wav So good, It feels so good, yes - (decnineteen)
    mtk_102_03.wav My god!! It's good! I can't stand it!!! - (decnineteen)
    mtk_102_05.wav It's incredible, I'm wet, it's so good! more! more! - (decnineteen)
    mtk_103_01.wav Oh god! Yes! I'm going to cum, don't stop!! - (decnineteen)
    mtk_103_02.wav I can't take it! I can't take it! It's so good! More! - (decnineteen)
    mtk_104_04.wav You're so good, I love it, it feels incredible, it's too much - (decnineteen)
    mtk_194.wav Oh.. that felt so good cumming in your hand - (decnineteen)
    mtk_203_04.wav My ass feels so good!! Fuck my ass!! Harder!! Yes!! - (decnineteen)

MTMI: 1 file
    mtmi_004.wav Oh my god they're having sex out here! - (decnineteen)

MTP: 11 files
    mtp_002.wav Are you ready to put it in - (decnineteen)
    mtp_006.wav Are you ready to put it in - (decnineteen)
    mtp_008.wav Where are you going to fuck me? - (decnineteen)
    mtp_010_01.wav Are you going to use a condom - (decnineteen)
    mtp_010_02.wav Well are you? - (decnineteen)
    mtp_010_n1.wav I want you to put one on - (decnineteen)
    mtp_013.wav Don't put it in my ass - (decnineteen)
    mtp_026_s02.wav Tell me if you're going to cum! - (decnineteen)
    mtp_026_s04.wav Are you going to come? - (decnineteen)
    mtp_026_n1.wav You're not going to tell me? - (decnineteen)
    mtp_026_y02.wav cum with me please - (decnineteen)

ALL TYPE YES/NO Situational Overview
    Spoiler

SITUATION: Unknown
    xhf_028_n1
    xhf_028_s01 Asking if something is insufficient.
    xhf_028_s02
    xhf_028_y1

xhf_029_n1
    xhf_029_s01 Asking if you want to put it inside
    xhf_029_s02
    xhf_029_y1

xhf_038_n1
    xhf_038_s01
    xhf_038_s02
    xhf_038_y1

xhk_301_n1
    xhk_301_s01
    xhk_301_s02
    xhk_301_y1

SITUATION: Preparing to Insert - Condom RequestHorny Series
    xhp_010_n1 "No" Response Rejection
    xhp_010_n2 "No" Response Approval
    xhp_010_s01 Request for Condom
    xhp_010_s02 No Input from user response
    xhp_010_y1 Yes Response

SITUATION: During Intercourse Horny Series
    xhp_026_n1 "No" Response
    xhp_026_s01 Asking if you are done
    xhp_026_s02 Statement made when no input given
    xhp_026_y1 Yes Response 1
    xhp_026_y2 Yes Response 2
    xhp_026_y3 Yes Response 3
    xhp_026_y4 Yes Response 4

xhq_003_n1
    xhq_003_n2
    xhq_003_n3
    xhq_003_s01
    xhq_003_s02
    xhq_003_y1
    xhq_003_y2
    xhq_003_y3

xhq_009_n1
    xhq_009_s01
    xhq_009_s02
    xhq_009_y1

xkaw_080_n1
    xkaw_080_s01
    xkaw_080_s02
    xkaw_080_y1

xkaw_081_n1
    xkaw_081_s01
    xkaw_081_s02
    xkaw_081_y1

xkaw_082_n1
    xkaw_082_s01
    xkaw_082_s02
    xkaw_082_y1

xkaw_083_n1
    xkaw_083_s01
    xkaw_083_s02
    xkaw_083_y1

xkaw_085_n1
    xkaw_085_s01
    xkaw_085_s02
    xkaw_085_y1

xtf_028_n1
    xtf_028_s01 asking if something is insufficient
    xtf_028_s02
    xtf_028_y1

xtf_029_n1
    xtf_029_s01 Asking if you want to put it inside
    xtf_029_s02
    xtf_029_y1

xtf_038_n1
    xtf_038_s01 Asking how she did
    xtf_038_s02
    xtf_038_y1

xtk_301_n1
    xtk_301_s01
    xtk_301_s02
    xtk_301_y1

SITUATION: Preparing to Insert - Condom RequestTimid Series
    xtp_010_n1 "No" Response Rejection
    xtp_010_n2 "No" Response Approval
    xtp_010_s01 Request for Condom
    xtp_010_s02 No Input from user response
    xtp_010_y1 Yes Response

SITUATION: During Intercourse Timid Series
    xtp_026_n1 "No" Response
    xtp_026_s01 Asking if you are done
    xtp_026_s02 Statement made when no input given
    xtp_026_y1 Yes Response 1
    xtp_026_y2 Yes Response 2
    xtp_026_y3 Yes Response 3
    xtp_026_y4 Yes Response 4

xtq_003_n1
    xtq_003_n2
    xtq_003_n3
    xtq_003_s01
    xtq_003_s02
    xtq_003_y1
    xtq_003_y2
    xtq_003_y3

xtq_009_n1
    xtq_009_s01
    xtq_009_s02
    xtq_009_y1

* Many of the translations come from Kaizoushin's posts in gameplay discussions. So big prop's to him for what he provided for us early on.
    Last edited by Loda; 01-08-2008, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Can't translate, but have some categorization:

Spoiler
      first letter (obviously) is type.

Then we have h's and t's
      t's are various dialogs when a gal is timid, (i.e. when lips are pressed shut. My testing was a non-lewd girl doing it out in the street, presumably also a timid girl doing it just about anywhere), h's are when a girl is comfortable in her surroundings, (i.e. horny)

a_*: changing position comments (i.e. stand to missionary), foreplay kissing
      a_001: moving from standing to missionary
      a_007: before standing HJ
      a_013: during foreplay kissing (standing front)

f_*: BJ/TF comments (f = fellatio?)
      f_026: while transitioning from BJ/TF to CG
      f_032_*: while sucking in TF (grey?)
      f_033_*: while sucking in BJ
      f_034_*: while sucking in TF (red?)

hh_*: post H wrapup
      hh_009: after first anal
      hh_015: after feeling girl up several times (standing front) she immediately ran off to potty
      hh_016: after feeling girl up several times (standing front)

hn_*: kisses during hug
      hn_005: kiss accepted

hs_*: pre H commentary (when girl in charge)
      hs_003: standing at foot of bed just before TF
      hs_002: pre sit BJ

k_*: generic sex dialog, (post climax comments, about to climax, etc.)
      k_024_*= during tongue out anal (pretty sure also got P in same situation)
      k_102_= guy about to cum in missionary?
      k_103_*= both about to cum
      k_104_*= after she came via foreplay (standing faceing each other)
      k_201_*= anal missionary (first animation, grey shroom... so no clue)
      k_203_*= about to come (tongue out)
      k_204_*= just came together
      k_206_*= Guy just came (alone)
      K_207_*= just came together (anal)
      k_401= fail to pull out of standing HJ
      k_402= succeed in pulling out of standing HJ

mi_*: Watching (turned on comments?)
      mi_001: undressed in front of non-lewd, in love, girl
      mi_004: walking in on me and other girl making out (and then running off... timid girl)

mr_*: walk in on girl bathing/potty
      mr_002: walk in on girl bathing
      mr_001: walk in on girl on potty

p_*: Missionary, standing exclamations/comments
      p_002: waiting to penetrate, standing dog
      p_008: waiting to penetrate, missionary
      p_024_*: during tounge out anal
      p_026_s1: guy about to cum in missionary?
      p_026_y*: after say yes to above

q_*: CG exclamations/comments
      q_002: positioning member for penetration in CG
      q_011: during cowgirl, grey (no sweat?)
      q_012_*: during cowgirl, grey

rest aren't h/t:
      aks_*: Goodbyes?
      aks_001: as taking her hand
      aks_002: hug red sister
      aks_050: Goodbye, run to bath
      aks_052: runoff->eat
      aks_053: runoff->sleep

dkw_*:
      ish_*:
      kai_*:

kaw_*: doing things with them (coming when they call, eating, etc.)
      kaw_001: come over to her when she calls
      kaw_008: leaving (when you're just near her not really doing anything)
      kaw_011: runoff->sit down by flower bed
      kaw_014: Sit down to eat
      kaw_015: finish eating and stand

map_*:
      mch_*:

rak_*: Responses to your summons, hugs, keeping up with handholding
      rak_001: come when you call
      rak_002: ignore call
      rak_004: hug rejected
      rak_006: while holding hands
      rak_007: run holding hands
      rak_008: hug accepted
      rak_010: hug accepted

sdt_*:
      sys_*:

zmi_*: Jealous watching comments
      Last edited by GnatB; 01-03-2008, 10:50 PM. Reason: It was gonna eventually be long all the time, so spoiler tags replaced
      Osawari Invite:
      32901R64L46K4BLE7DIID (0 more needed)

Comment

I have a request of anyone who is playing around with Alamars subtitle mod. Alot of the japanese language is highly contextual and I need to know the situation for any wav file you may run into playing xxx_##_s01 (or just look for s01 at the end)

If you have the time (and your hand happens to be.. um.. free..) just jot down the 3 letters and 2 numbers and send me a PM of what the situation was for the yes no question. Was she asking for a condom... were you trying to let willy wonka play in his chocolate factory? etc...

the process is very slow for me so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: Not sure why this was moved here =/ just delete. Reason to use mod discussion thread was because it's pretty inactive in here.
        I was hoping to recruit a little bit of help
        Last edited by Loda; 12-25-2007, 12:44 PM. Reason: delete post please

Comment

M-type dialogue found fr others site. hope this would help:
          Spoiler
          mae_ 喘ぎ
          mae_ 愛撫
          mae_094_ 連続絶頂
          mak_ イッた後 喘ぎ、H休憩中

maks_001.wav 手 暖かいですね
          maks_002.wav 心臓の音がはっきりと聞こえます
          maks_004.wav ちょっと靠れてもいいですか
          maks_005.wav わたし専用の抱き枕です
          maks_008.wav あの 迷惑でしたか
          maks_009.wav 起きてください 朝ですよ
          maks_010.wav すみません 今度から気をつけます
          maks_011.wav 起きる
          maks_012.wav 二度寝したいですね
          maks_013.wav 背中キレイですね それにドキドキしてしまいます
          maks_014.wav どうですか もっと強くしますか?
          maks_016.wav この服はちょっと大胆すぎでしょうか
          maks_017.wav この服 可愛いと思いませんか?
          maks_018.wav これは その 全体的にスースーしますね
          maks_019.wav あんまりジロジロ見ないでください さすがに恥ずかしいです
          maks_020.wav どうしたんですか よかったらこちらへ
          maks_021.wav 適度に体を動かさないと
          maks_022.wav 起きてください 寝すぎはよくないですよ
          maks_023.wav エッチな本見つけました み 見てませんよ
          maks_026.wav こんな所で何してるんですか
          maks_028.wav さっきのは垂れて ぁぁ 沢山奥に出したんですね
          maks_034.wav 見てください もうこんなになってますよ
          maks_037.wav そんな だめです ここんな そんな事 でも あ~ わたしも いや~ だめだめ~
          maks_050.wav これから風呂
          maks_052.wav これからご飯
          maks_053.wav 今日はもう寝ようかと思っています
          maks_057.wav すみません ちょっとトイレお借りしますね
          maks_058.wav 背中流しますね
          maks_059.wav もうちょっとまっててくださいね 今できますから
          maks_060.wav あ~ 気持ちいい(風呂?)
          maks_061.wav あの 狭くないですか(風呂?)
          maks_062.wav わたしで良ければどうぞ
          maks_064.wav あ~ やっと起きてくれましたね

mas_ 喘ぎ ショート
          mdk_ キス?

mdkw 会話シーン? ショート(未使用)
          mdkw_002_01.wav あの~
          mdkw_002_02.wav な時?
          mdkw_002_03.wav してみると
          mdkw_002_04.wav ですよ
          mdkw_002_05.wav どちらかと言えば
          mdkw_002_06.wav ですね
          mdkw_002_07.wav そういえば
          mdkw_002_08.wav じゃないですか?
          mdkw_002_09.wav でも
          mdkw_002_10.wav それは
          mdkw_002_11.wav って、聞きましたよ?
          mdkw_002_12.wav わかりました
          mdkw_002_13.wav ところで
          mdkw_002_14.wav らしいですね
          mdkw_002_15.wav あちらは
          mdkw_002_16.wav のようですけど
          mdkw_002_17.wav するといいですよ?
          mdkw_002_18.wav がんばってくださいね
          mdkw_002_19.wav もうすぐ
          mdkw_002_20.wav ですけど
          mdkw_002_21.wav でしょうか
          mdkw_002_22.wav もちろん
          mdkw_002_23.wav ですよね
          mdkw_002_24.wav 気をつけてください
          mdkw_002_25.wav そもそも
          mdkw_002_26.wav なのに
          mdkw_002_27.wav けど
          mdkw_002_28.wav 結局
          mdkw_002_29.wav そんな
          mdkw_002_30.wav ごめんなさい
          mdkw_003_01.wav 痛かったです
          mdkw_003_02.wav 嫌らしかったです
          mdkw_003_03.wav 美味しかったです
          mdkw_003_04.wav ムっとしました
          mdkw_003_05.wav 幸せです
          mdkw_003_06.wav どきどきしました
          mdkw_003_07.wav 面白かったですよ
          mdkw_003_08.wav 可愛かったです
          mdkw_003_09.wav かわいそうですよ
          mdkw_003_10.wav 好きです
          mdkw_003_11.wav 汚いですよ
          mdkw_003_12.wav 安心しました
          mdkw_003_13.wav すっきりしました
          mdkw_003_14.wav 疲れました
          mdkw_003_15.wav 楽しいですよね
          mdkw_003_16.wav 満足しました
          mdkw_003_17.wav しっとしました
          mdkw_003_18.wav うれしかったです
          mdkw_003_19.wav 驚きました
          mdkw_003_20.wav 気になりました
          mdkw_003_21.wav 嫌われたかもしれません
          mdkw_003_22.wav 軽蔑します
          mdkw_003_23.wav ソワソワしました
          mdkw_003_24.wav くやしいです
          mdkw_003_25.wav 格好よかったです
          mdkw_003_26.wav ぎこっちなかった
          mdkw_003_27.wav ムラムラしました
          mdkw_003_28.wav 緊張しました
          mdkw_003_29.wav 困りました
          mdkw_003_30.wav 恥ずかしかったです

mds_001_ 寝
          mds_002_ キス?
          mds_011_
          mds_021_

mds_002_ 呼び方
          mf10_sisho.wav 師匠
          mf11_sense.wav 先生
          mf3_takumi.wav たくみさん
          mf4_takumi.wav たくみさま
          mf6_ani.wav 兄さん
          mf7_sen.wav 先輩
          mf8_goshu.wav ご主人さま
          mf9_mast.wav マスター

mfr_ フェラ
          mfr_201_01.wav あ~~む
          mfr_201_06.wav あ~~むう

mfr_203.wav 口内
          mfr_204.wav 口中
          mfr_205.wav 口中
          mfr_206.wav 飲む
          mfr_207.wav 口の中のまま
          mfr_208.wav 吐け

mh_ H時呼び方
          mh10_sisho.wav 師匠~
          mh11_sense.wav 先生~
          mh3_takumi.wav たくみ
          mh4_takumi.wav たくみさま
          mh6_ani.wav 兄さん
          mh7_sen.wav 先輩
          mh8_goshu.wav ご主人さま
          mh9_mast.wav マスター

mha H時のせりふ
          mha_001.wav はしたなくてすみません でもおちんちんほしいです
          mha_002.wav みてください 中に出してもらった証
          mha_003.wav 休憩ですか?
          mha_004.wav あの お願い その おちんちんください
          mha_005.wav ごめんなさい・・・精液 はあはあ もったいないですね
          mha_006.wav 聞いちゃだめです 違うです
          mha_007.wav わたしにおちんちん させて ください(手コキ?)
          mha_008_01.wav ああ~ したいですか?わたしはいつでも
          mha_008_02.wav ああ~ やさしくなら いいですよ
          mha_009.wav イタズラじゃ・・・ああ ないですよね?
          mha_010.wav 姉さんに もっと 甘えて いいですよ
          mha_011.wav もう ああ 我慢しない ああ 兄さんに甘えて いいですね?
          mha_012_01.wav (フェラ?キス?)ずっとこうしてほしかったです
          mha_012_02.wav (フェラ?キス?)あわせますから お任せします
          mha_013.wav やっと やっと キスできました
          mha_014.wav 姉さんのキス へんじゃない?
          mha_015.wav 兄弟でキスくらいしますよね?
          mha_016.wav 今日はどこまでしますか
          mha_017.wav もう 姉さんとしたいんですか
          mha_018.wav 兄さん~ 兄さん~ してください
          mha_019.wav (キス中)する~ ですか?~ ここで?
          mha_020.wav (キス中)姉さんとのキスの味はどうですか
          mha_021.wav (キス中)兄さんの味 おいしいです
          mha_022.wav こんな所で いやだ・・・興奮します
          mha_023.wav (キス中)****
          mha_024.wav いや 覗いてるの 見つかってしまいます
          mha_025.wav いや~ そこも して 貰えるんですか
          mha_026.wav あ~ ずるいです 動けないのに
          mha_027.wav お願いします おまんこもいじってください
          mha_028.wav そんな 不意打ちみたいの だめ~ ああ~
          mha_029_01.wav 舌 しゃぶらせ 貰いたいです
          mha_029_02.wav おくまで 舌 絡めて
          mha_030_01.wav 乳首 擦れます
          mha_030_02.wav おっぱい すきですか? うれしい
          mha_031_01.wav 舌  入って きもちいいです
          mha_031_02.wav そ そこ クリトリス 気持ちいい
          mha_032_01.wav 胸ばっかりですよ
          mha_032_02.wav さき 先っぽ 痺れて すごいです
          mha_033_01.wav あ クリトリスばっかり ずるいです
          mha_033_02.wav あああ 音 わざとたてない ください

mhf_ フェラ せりふ
          mhf_001_01.wav 気持ちよくしますから してもいいですよね
          mhf_001_02.wav 舌 柔らかいです
          mhf_002.wav ごめんなさい もう 待てません
          mhf_003.wav 姉さんに 任せてください
          mhf_004.wav 兄さん 大好き 大好きなんです
          mhf_005_01.wav おちんちん触ってもいいですよね
          mhf_005_02.wav おちんちんも触りますね
          mhf_006.wav 兄弟だけど すき 大好き
          mhf_007.wav 兄さん 好き おちんちんも みんな好きです
          mhf_008_01.wav こういう事初めてですけど ま 任せてください
          mhf_008_02.wav うまくできないかもしれませんか なんとかします
          mhf_009.wav 幼馴染なんですから分かってます
          mhf_010.wav 姉さんに任せてください してますから 大丈夫ですから
          mhf_011.wav 兄さん おちんちん この位でいいですか
          mhf_012_01.wav その 至らない所があったらいってくださいね
          mhf_012_02.wav その えっと 責任は取ります
          mhf_013.wav 姉さんの事は 嫌いにならないでください(NG?)
          mhf_014.wav 兄さんと 兄さんだからしてあげたいんです
          mhf_015.wav おちんちんも洗いますね 後で使いますしね
          mhf_016.wav わたしでよければ手伝います だいじょうぶです勉強してますから
          mhf_017.wav (朝フェラ)おはようございます おちんちんもおはいようございます
          mhf_018.wav おちんちんでなんでこんなに硬くで熱いのでしょうか
          mhf_019.wav 精液舐め取るのでじっとしててください
          mhf_020.wav おちんちん怪我してるみたい(破瓜後フェラ)
          mhf_021.wav 二人の愛液でべとべとです キレイにしますね
          mhf_022.wav おちんちん びくびくしてしたよ
          mhf_023.wav 体調によって 味変わりますね
          mhf_024.wav 美味しいですよ 飲んでみますか? えへへ
          mhf_025.wav まだ元気ですね たまには可愛くなったのも見てみたいです
          mhf_026.wav おちんちん おまんこに入れますね
          mhf_027_01.wav 精液飲ませてください
          mhf_027_02.wav 精液飲ませてください
          mhf_028_n1.wav いつでもしますから またさせてください
          mhf_028_s01.wav おちんちんもう一回しゃぶりしでもいいですか
          mhf_028_s02.wav させてください
          mhf_028_y1.wav あ ありがとうございます
          mhf_029_n1.wav もっとこじってすればいいですね
          mhf_029_s01.wav 挿入いいですか
          mhf_029_s02.wav おちんちんいいですか
          mhf_029_y1.wav はい任せてください 気持ちよくしますから
          mhf_030_01.wav 舌 出してください
          mhf_030_02.wav 唾おいしいです もっと
          mhf_031_01.wav おちんちん 気持ちいいですか(フェラ中)
          mhf_031_02.wav おちんちん 硬くで熱いです(フェラ中)
          mhf_032_01.wav はむ・・ おちちんきもちいい ですね
          mhf_032_02.wav 耳に 舌 入れますね
          mhf_033_01.wav これが おまんこに 入るんですね(フェラ中)
          mhf_033_02.wav おちんちん かわいいです(フェラ中)
          mhf_034_01.wav 
          mhf_034_02.wav おっぱい きもち いいですか
          mhf_035_01.wav 先から我慢汁が出てぬるぬるですね
          mhf_035_02.wav すごい 傘が張りってていて
          mhf_036_01.wav おっぱい におちんちんの熱さが伝わります
          mhf_036_02.wav おちんちんの挟み具合はこれでいいですか
          mhf_037.wav 亀頭が膨らんできました いきそうなんですね
          mhf_038_n1.wav はい 仕方を変えてみますね
          mhf_038_s01.wav おちんちんから精液出ちゃいますか
          mhf_038_s02.wav おしえてください
          mhf_038_y1.wav はい 気持ちよくなってくださいね いきますよ

mhhh H後会話
          mhhh_001.wav すごく満たされました またしましょうね
          mhhh_002.wav また痛いですけど すごくセックスした実感が沸きます
          mhhh_003.wav 赤の他人ですたらもっと痛かったかもしれないです さすがは幼馴染ですね
          mhhh_004.wav 姉さんのおまんこ こんにしちゃって いけない弟ですね
          mhhh_005.wav 兄さんのおちんちんの感じ まだ残ってます
          mhhh_006.wav 童貞さん 貰っちゃいました
          mhhh_007.wav 姉さんのおまんこ 病み付きになりましたか
          mhhh_008.wav またまたこれからも 兄さんにしてあげますからね
          mhhh_009.wav また入ってる感じがしますけど この感じがたまりません
          mhhh_010.wav 近親相姦で興奮するなんで お互いエッチですね
          mhhh_011.wav お尻なら 近親相姦とか関係ないですからね これからもしてくださいね
          mhhh_012.wav アナルセックス以外 考えなれなくなりそうです
          mhhh_013.wav 激しすぎで 腰が抜けてしまいました もう エッチすぎですよ
          mhhh_014.wav あんまり早すぎると 女の人はガッカリしていしますよ
          mhhh_015.wav まだまだいきたりないです もっともっとしてください
          mhhh_016.wav これ位いかないと 満足できない体になってしまいました
          mhhh_017.wav お腹が精液で ドブドブですよ
          mhhh_018.wav これだけ出されると 後で垂れてきてしまいます
          mhhh_019.wav 精液まみれのわたし どうですか
          mhhh_020.wav いっしょに逝く時の一体感 病み付きになります
          mhhh_021.wav えっと 遅漏ですか
          mhhh_022.wav わたしまだ・・いえなんでもありません(いかせず)
          mhhh_023.wav 一回位・・・入れてくれでも・・・
          mhhh_024.wav 見られるのって意外と快感ですよね
          mhhh_025.wav あ~ あれだけお願いしたのに~
          mhhh_026.wav おいしかったですね

mhhh_101.wav もう~!(怒った?)
          mhhh_102.wav 笑い声

mhhn_001.wav なんだか エッチ激しさを
          mhhn_002.wav あ なんだが匂いか
          mhhn_003.wav ちゃんと洗わないと赤い染みはちょっと生生しいですよ
          mhhn_004.wav 初めてのキスは舌と舌を絡ませて 深いキスがしてみたいです
          mhhn_005.wav 舌と舌を絡ませて 深いキスがしてみたいです
          mhhn_006.wav セックスってした事ないですけど 興味はすごくあります
          mhhn_007.wav 痛かったですけど 段々気持ちよくなりますよね 楽しみです
          mhhn_008.wav セックスってきもちいいですね
          mhhn_009.wav お尻ってのセックスって 自分で弄るよりも気持ちよさそうです
          mhhn_010.wav お尻って結構色々入っちゃうんですよね わたし癖になりそうです
          mhhn_011.wav して貰えないと 一人エッチやめられないです
          mhhn_012.wav 生で見るのは 初めてです(ゴグン)
          mhhn_013.wav 血管がドクドクしてます
          mhhn_014.wav おちんちん 愛しく感じました
          mhhn_015.wav おまんこって 人それぞれ形が違うんですよ
          mhhn_016.wav わたしのおまんこ そんなにいいんですか
          mhhn_017.wav 舐めるとビクビクして なんだが おもちゃみたいです
          mhhn_018.wav しゃぶりコツとか きもちいい所とか 見えてきました
          mhhn_019.wav 精液の匂いってドクドクですか 病み付きになりそうです
          mhhn_020.wav 生の方が気持ちいいですけど 避妊は必要だと思います
          mhhn_021.wav 生でセックスした方が 気持ちよさが全然違いますよね
          mhhn_022.wav 妊娠したら 産んでもいいですか
          mhhn_023.wav 妊娠しました…あ!うそです えっと 固まらないてください
          mhhn_024.wav すごく気持ちよく集れてる夢をみました 場所は真っ白部屋でした
          mhhn_025.wav はあ すごい乱暴にされる夢をみました なんがどきどきします
          mhhn_026.wav あの 一週間も抱いてもらいませんか 一体どういう事でしょうか
          mhhn_027.wav お朋たちの話なんですけど 彼氏があんまりに避妊をしれくないですけど どうすればいいでしょうね
          mhhn_030.wav わたしアナルセックス大好きなんです どんどんしてくださいね
          mhhn_031.wav なんだか 意地悪するのも 楽しいですね
          mhhn_032.wav あんなに気持ちいい事 止められるわけないじゃないですか そう思いませんか
          mhhn_033.wav 腰の動き 激しすぎました? 今度から気をつけます
          mhhn_039.wav えっち・・・他の子としたわけですね ご苦労様です・・・
          mhhn_040.wav もう わたし以外の人とエッチするのも 禁止です
          mhhn_041.wav わたしとする方が 気持ちいいはずです
          mhhn_042.wav あの子ばっかり ずるいです(涙声)
          mhhn_043.wav やっばり兄弟がはいてだと 違う物なんですか
          mhhn_044.wav 姉さんとしたんですか?…わたしといろいろ似てましたか?
          mhhn_050.wav この事は 私たちだけの秘密ですよ
          mhhn_052.wav おちんちん 見せてください
          mhhn_053.wav オナニーしてください おねがいします
          mhhn_056.wav ベッドに連れていてください そこでエッチしたいです

mhhs_ エッチ前会話
          mhhs_001.wav 一生懸命します だから してもいいですよね
          mhhs_002.wav わたしのお口で フェラチオ させてください 気持ちよくしますから
          mhhs_003.wav わたしのおっぱいで してほしくありませか どうですか
          mhhs_004.wav わたし経験ないですけど したくてしたくて我慢できないです
          mhhs_005.wav わたしと わたしとエッチ セックス してください
          mhhs_006.wav 姉さんと したくありませんか? なにを? エッチな事です
          mhhs_007.wav 兄さんの気持ちいい所 わたし 全部しってるです 証明しますよ

mhk_ エッチ後会話
          mhk_001.wav 一回休んでから またしましょう
          mhk_002.wav 今度はもっとじっくりしましょうね
          mhk_003.wav あ~~ もっと!・・・いえ なんでもありません
          mhk_004.wav お願いします なんでもします だから止めないてください
          mhk_005.wav ああ このままだと でも いいですよね?
          mhk_006.wav あ~! 見つかっちゃいましたよ
          mhk_007.wav ああ 見られてる あああ 見てください もっと!
          mhk_008.wav ああ これ 癖になりそうです ああ
          mhk_009.wav このまま 見せますか
          mhk_010.wav 見つかって ああ しまいました
          mhk_011.wav 見られてますよ わたしたち
          mhk_012.wav 後で見せてもらいましょう ああ
          mhk_013.wav 抜きますね

mhk_101_01.wav ああ きもちいい きもちいいです
          mhk_101_02.wav ああ すごい こんなに 感じた事 ないです
          mhk_101_03.wav ああ そこ そこか 気持ちいい所です
          mhk_101_04.wav ああ そうです ゆっくり
          mhk_101_05.wav ああ これ いいですね

mhk_102_01.wav ああ 激しいのもいいです
          mhk_102_02.wav ああ もっと 強くしても いいです
          mhk_102_03.wav きもちいい いいです
          mhk_102_04.wav 良いです そこかそこか お願いします
          mhk_102_05.wav 激しい ああ 好き 好きです

mhk_103_01.wav あ だめ だめです いく~
          mhk_103_02.wav ああ いちゃいます
          mhk_103_03.wav いく だめだめ
          mhk_103_04.wav ああ だめ 出ちゃう!

mhk_104_01.wav はあ もっと きもちよくなりたいです
          mhk_104_02.wav これ すごい すごいです 余韻か
          mhk_104_03.wav わたしの気持ちいい所ばっかり ずるいです
          mhk_104_04.wav 姉さんをイカせるなんて いけない弟ですね
          mhk_104_05.wav 兄さんに 逝かされ しまいました

mhk_201_01.wav すごいです おちんちん大き
          mhk_201_02.wav 絡み付いて すごい
          mhk_201_03.wav ぐちゃぐちゃなって エッチですね
          mhk_201_04.wav おちんちんが擦れて いいです
          mhk_201_05.wav おちんちん出入りしたら 気持ちいい
          mhk_202_01.wav 今 すごく 幸せな 気持ちです
          mhk_202_02.wav だめ おまんこ 壊れてしまいます
          mhk_202_03.wav 壊れる位 突いてください
          mhk_202_04.wav そうだ おくまで すごいです
          mhk_202_05.wav ああ 激しい でも すごくいいです
          mhk_203_01.wav もう生きそうです
          mhk_203_02.wav あ だめだめだめ まんこー
          mhk_203_03.wav いちゃういちゃう!!!!!!
          mhk_203_04.wav おちんちんとおまんこで一緒に
          mhk_204_01.wav おまんこの びくびくが止まりません
          mhk_204_02.wav いや また余韻で きもちいい
          mhk_204_03.wav これは すごいです 気持ちよすぎておかしくなりそう
          mhk_204_04.wav 弟のおちんちんで生かされました
          mhk_204_05.wav 最後の兄さんの突きあげ すごかったです
          mhk_205.wav すごい勢いで 精液が おまんこの奥に当たってる
          mhk_206_01.wav 中田氏すると 妊娠していますよ いいですか
          mhk_206_02.wav そんなにおまんこ出したら 赤ちゃんできちゃいます
          mhk_206_03.wav うれしい 精液でいっばいです
          mhk_206_04.wav きもちいいですね 中での射精は
          mhk_206_05.wav そんなに奥に射精したら 姉さん妊娠しちゃいますよ
          mhk_206_06.wav 姉さんのおまんこ 奥へ もっと出してください
          mhk_206_07.wav 兄さんの精液 ああ 中に 赤ちゃんできそう
          mhk_206_08.wav 兄さんの精液 もっともっとほしい
          mhk_207.wav いっしょにいけましたね これからも いっしょがいいです
          mhk_301_n1.wav もう一度します させてください
          mhk_301_s01.wav おちんちん きもちよかったですか
          mhk_301_s02.wav びくびくしてますね
          mhk_301_y1.wav もっともっと気持ちよくなってください もう一度します させてください
          mhk_401.wav 動くとおちんちん うまくできないですから
          mhk_402.wav 仕方ないですね 今回だけですからね

mhmi_ H見?
          mhmi_001.wav あ~ あのその ごめんなさい
          mhmi_003.wav あ あの すみません 見てません
          mhmi_004.wav すごくキレイです わたしもなんだか
          mhmi_006.wav もう そんなのだめですよ
          mhmi_007.wav なんが言い争い? してたようですけど だいじょうぶですか
          mhmi_008.wav だいじょうぶですか いろいろと
          mhmi_009.wav えっと 見学はおけですか

mhmr_001.wav やだもう なにみてるですか
          mhmr_002.wav あの 見たいですか わたしはその 構いませんよ
          mhmr_005.wav あの 見てるだけですか

mhp_001_01.wav 痛かるかもしれませんか 好きに突いてください
          mhp_001_02.wav 初めてですから やさしくしてもらえるとうれしいです

mhp_002.wav 緊張します
          mhp_003.wav 初めてなのに すごく安心してます
          mhp_004.wav 姉ちゃんの処女膜 破ってください
          mhp_005.wav 兄さん以外とセックス したくないです
          mhp_006.wav セックスするんですよね わたしたち
          mhp_007.wav いつでもきてください
          mhp_008.wav ずっとこうしてでもいいですよ
          mhp_009.wav よくおまんこの穴をみてください そう
          mhp_010_n1.wav 付けないと本当に出来てしまうのでつけてくださいね
          mhp_010_n2.wav 生のおちんちんでするんですね いいですよ
          mhp_010_s01.wav 妊娠しまうので
          mhp_010_s02.wav 避妊してください
          mhp_010_y1.wav ちゃんと付けられましたか
          mhp_011.wav 今日は 付けないで生でおねがいします
          mhp_012.wav お尻でしませんか だめですか
          mhp_013.wav お尻はだめです その 準備か
          mhp_014.wav 焦らすなんて 意地悪ですね
          mhp_015.wav わたしにさせてください 必ず気持ちよくしますから
          mhp_016.wav 動いて 動いて 射精してください
          mhp_017.wav 擦ってください もっと
          mhp_018.wav ああ 抜けちゃいましたか
          mhp_019.wav もう少しで 意地悪ですね
          mhp_020.wav 抜き時も感じて
          mhp_021.wav 沢山の精液 ああ こんに ああ
          mhp_022.wav ああ だめ イッタばっかりなの おまんこ おあいだhn
          mhp_023_01.wav おにゃんこ ひもちいいれす
          mhp_023_02.wav だめ おかしく hlhfls
          mhp_024_01.wav やめ いちゃう いちゃう
          mhp_024_02.wav おちんちん だkljふぇを

mhq_001_01.wav わたしの処女 もらってくださいね 迷惑かけませから
          mhq_001_02.wav 初めてですか わたしとセックスしてください そのやさしくしますから
          mhq_002.wav おちんちん お尻にいれてみたくありませんか わたしは入れてみたいです
          mhq_003_n1.wav そうですよね ありますよね
          mhq_003_n2.wav 弟の童貞位はっと 思っていたのですか
          mhq_003_n3.wav もっとはやく兄さんとセックスしたかったです そうすれば
          mhq_003_s01.wav おちんちん おまんこに入れるの初めてですか
          mhq_003_s02.wav おしえてほしいです
          mhq_003_y1.wav あ うれしい わたし初めてはずっと決めたんです
          mhq_003_y2.wav あ 姉さんが童貞貰ってもいいですね
          mhq_003_y3.wav 兄弟で始めて同士 うれしいです
          mhq_004_01.wav わたしのおまんこで気持ちよくなって貰えたら うれしいです
          mhq_004_02.wav わたしがおちんちん気持ちよくさせますから 動かないてください
          mhq_005.wav もう入れますよね いいですよね おまんこいれますよ
          mhq_006.wav 今日は危険日ですから 避妊した方がいいですよね
          mhq_007.wav 今日は安全日です 中は好きなだけ出してください
          mhq_008.wav お尻におちんちんいりますね 生きますよ
          mhq_009_n1.wav おちんちんを 奥に入れようよ 腰動かせてたのでてっきり
          mhq_009_s01.wav 今生きそうでしたか
          mhq_009_s02.wav 射精しそうでしたよね
          mhq_009_y1.wav ああ やっばり ごめんなさい いい所で止めてしまって
          mhq_010.wav お目覚めですか これから こうして 起こしますか
          mhq_011.wav どうですか この動きは おちんちんの 根元 痛くないですか
          mhq_012_01.wav おまんこがこう絞める 気持ちいいですよね
          mhq_012_02.wav 今おちんちんがビックンって
          mhq_013_01.wav すごい 亀頭か大きくなってる
          mhq_013_02.wav ひっかかる おまんこの中 腰が勝手に

mish 友たちネタ普通会話(未使用)

mkaw_001.wav なんでもありません ごめんなさい (呼びかけ)
          mkaw_002_01.wav 昔はよく一緒にお風呂
          mkaw_002_02.wav 覚えてますか 小さい時私がお嫁さん
          mkaw_002_03.wav そういえば昔お医者さんの遊び
          mkaw_003_01.wav 昔は姉さんにべったり
          mkaw_003_02.wav 小さい時は姉さんの婿さん
          mkaw_003_03.wav お風呂に一緒に入った頃 姉さんの体よく触ってきましたよね
          mkaw_004_01.wav わたし昔 兄さんの背中ばっかり追いかけた
          mkaw_004_02.wav 昔よく河原で遊んで 兄さんはわたしをつぶ濡れ
          mkaw_004_03.wav 小さい頃から 兄さんの嫁さんになるのはわたしの夢だったんです
          mkaw_005.wav ちょっときてください
          mkaw_006.wav おはようございます
          mkaw_008.wav おやすみなさい
          mkaw_010.wav ただいま戻りました
          mkaw_011.wav いってきます
          mkaw_014.wav 頂きます
          mkaw_015.wav ご馳走さまでした
          mkaw_016.wav ご飯ですよ 早く来ないと冷めてしまいますよ
          mkaw_017.wav 天気いい 眠い
          mkaw_018.wav 今日はわたしの誕生日
          mkaw_019.wav 誕生日おめでとう
          mkaw_020.wav 誕生日のプレゼントはわたしじゃだめ?
          mkaw_021.wav メリークリスマス
          mkaw_022.wav 今日はバレンダインです わたしのチョコ受け取ってくれますか
          mkaw_023.wav あけまして
          mkaw_024.wav わたしって本当に人にみえます?
          mkaw_025.wav 体力は大事ですけど精力も大事です 特にエッチ
          mkaw_026.wav ごめんなさい少し寝不足
          mkaw_027.wav 最近は食欲があるんですかお腹の周りが

mkk_001.wav 寝声
          mkk_002.wav 寝声

mm_22.wav 笑声
          mm_23.wav 笑声

mrak_001.wav あ はい なんですか (呼びかけ)
          mrak_002.wav すみません 後にしてください (呼びかけ)
          mrak_003.wav 待てください
          mrak_004.wav 抱き 嫌がる
          mrak_005.wav 寝言
          mrak_006.wav 手繋ぐ あの どこへ行くんですか
          mrak_007.wav ひぱっらないてください 腕が千切れちゃいます
          mrak_008.wav 抱く
          mrak_010.wav 抱く
          mrak_016.wav そんな先っぽばから狙わないでください
          mrak_017.wav いや そこはだめです
          mrak_018.wav ちょ お尻は ああ
          mrak_019.wav もう 軽く入ちゃったじゃないですか
          mrak_020.wav もう これ以上はだめです 終わりです

msdt_001.wav その こればっかりは譲れません
          msdt_002.wav わたしだって どっちにするんですか
          msdt_003.wav よかった もう 不安にさせないてください
          msdt_004.wav え あ そ そんな
          msdt_005.wav ちょっと どこへいくんですか

msn_ セックス 痛がる
          mss_ セックス 気持ちいい
          msys_ システム

mta ????
          mtf ????
          mtf_020.wav 破瓜後フェラ

mthh_ 破瓜エッチ後感想
          mthh_001.wav 妹
          mthh_002.wav 足閉じにくい
          mthh_003.wav 恋人同士
          mthh_004.wav 姉さんが始めてだ事 内緒にしていてくださいね
          mthh_005.wav 妹
          mthh_006.wav 初めてもらえて うれしい
          mthh_007.wav 初めてだから 姉さんがんばったよ
          mthh_008.wav 兄さんの初めて わたしが貰っちゃいました
          mthh_009.wav お尻
          mthh_010.wav 兄弟でしたなんで いえないですね
          mthh_011.wav 兄弟 お尻
          mthh_012.wav お尻 気持ち
          mthh_013.wav 腰溶けた
          mthh_014.wav 先に逝ってもいいです
          mthh_015.wav 逝かせて貰いました ありがとうございます
          mthh_016.wav 気絶そう
          mthh_017.wav 赤ちゃんできたら どうします?
          mthh_018.wav お腹がすごい事に
          mthh_019.wav お風呂に入りたい
          mthh_020.wav 一緒に行けるとは 思いもいませんでした うれしいです
          mthh_021.wav あの 出さなくでもよかったですか?
          mthh_022.wav 喜んでもらえたら わたしはそれでいいです
          mthh_023.wav あの わたしなにがしましたか?
          mthh_024.wav 見られるなで恥ずかしい
          mthh_025.wav いいです気にしなくていいです
          mthh_026.wav ご馳走さまでした

mthn_

mtk_

mtp_

mtq_

From uppervolta, many thanks to (・з・),I hope I didn't get your name wrong
          Last edited by Kaj1975; 12-27-2007, 01:53 AM.

Comment

My tiny contribution

I decided that trying to hand edit all the subtitle files was silly.

So to that end I took what Loda was posting and cleaned up the formating and the grammer a bit and then reformatted the entries for my script.

I have built 4 files
            m-type.txt
            v-type.txt
            k-type.txt
            and
            x-type.txt - kind of a consolidated list for the the entries we do not have for the other types. Mostly to help give some clue what she is saying. Obviously since it is a rough estimate at best your mileage may vary.

I run this through a perl script called build_subtitles.pl.

The basic process I used was to run the x file and then run the real type files.

syntax : perl ./build_subtitles.pl -f < filename >

I have posted a file with the subtitle .txt files I have built so far.

Files :
            rawfiles : raw files to build your own copy of the subtitle files, requires perl install

subs : pre-built subtitle files, just unzip and copy into correct directory

I will try to post them to the mod download thread as well.

Thank you Loda and Alamar.

UPDATE:
            Discovered that the subtitle mod does not like exclamation points. So here are some new files.

UPDATE part 2:
            Discovered incorrectly parsed long messages, now fixed
            Attached Files
            Last edited by dirdir; 01-09-2008, 06:41 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

166 Rough translations

I was bored today and so I chopped out the full m file and sent it off to Google and Altavista to be translated. Well, needless to say it did not do that great a job. However for many the context was pretty clear. So i imagined myself a screen writer and attempted to write some dialogue that seem to fit the translation I was given. If someone could take a look it would be greatly appreciated. I will give no guarantees, as my Japanese is limited to "Thank you" and "Please".

No section is quite complete. Mostly because some of the translations made no sense. And I do not expect it to be an exact translation, but more of a what is she trying to tell me, if she said it in English. So that said your mileage may very. If it does not to seem to fit at all let me know. I have attached my original files, so you can play along at home.

google_translation.txt - is the google translation
              worldlingo_translation.txt - is the world lingo translation and seems to be from altavista
              mtype_html.txt - is the source file I used for translating

Each line in each file corresponds to the same line in the other files.

Spoiler

mdkw_002_01.wav|What is that?
              mdkw_002_02.wav|What time is it?
              mdkw_002_05.wav|Any way
              mdkw_002_11.wav|Did you heard me?
              mdkw_002_12.wav|Ok
              mdkw_002_13.wav|By the way.
              mdkw_002_19.wav|Soon.
              mdkw_002_22.wav|Of course.
              mdkw_002_23.wav|Don't you think?
              mdkw_002_24.wav|Please pay attention.
              mdkw_002_25.wav|First.
              mdkw_003_01.wav|Did that hurt?
              mdkw_003_02.wav|Was it unpleasant?
              mdkw_003_03.wav|Is it delicious?
              mdkw_003_05.wav|It is great.
              mdkw_003_09.wav|Poor thing.
              mdkw_003_12.wav|Okay.
              mdkw_003_13.wav|It is/was clear.
              mdkw_003_15.wav|It is fun.
              mdkw_003_16.wav|It was satisfying.
              mdkw_003_18.wav|It was delightful.
              mdkw_003_19.wav|It was a surprise.
              mdkw_003_20.wav|I see that.
              mdkw_003_21.wav|It was despised.
              mdkw_003_22.wav|It was scorned.
              mdkw_003_28.wav|It was tense.
              mdkw_003_29.wav|It was troubled.
              mdkw_003_30.wav|It was shy.
              mf10_sisho.wav|Master.
              mf11_sense.wav|Teacher.
              mf6_ani.wav|Big brother.
              mf7_sen.wav|Sir.
              mf8_goshu.wav|My master.
              mf9_mast.wav|Master.
              mfr_203.wav|I want you in my mouth.
              mfr_206.wav|I am swallowing.
              mfr_207.wav|I am keeping it in my mouth.
              mfr_208.wav|I am spitting it out.
              mh10_sisho.wav|Master.
              mh11_sense.wav|Teacher.
              mh6_ani.wav|Big brother.
              mh7_sen.wav|Sir.
              mh8_goshu.wav|My master.
              mh9_mast.wav|Master.
              mha_023.wav|*Kiss*
              mhf_001_01.wav|It is my turn to enjoy it.
              mhf_001_02.wav|Your tongue is soft.
              mhf_002.wav|I can not take it anymore.
              mhf_003.wav|Leave it to your older sister.
              mhf_004.wav|Big brother, our sex is my favorite.
              mhf_005_01.wav|Let me hold your penis.
              mhf_006.wav|Bother, I love you inside of me.
              mhf_007.wav|Bother, I love your dick.
              mhf_008_02.wav|It may be, it may not be.
              mhf_010.wav|Leave it to your older sister for now.
              mhf_011.wav|Brother, take me now.
              mhf_012_01.wav|Please don't let me down.
              mhf_012_02.wav|You take over from here.
              mhf_013.wav|You will still love your older sister?
              mhf_014.wav|My older brother would like to do me.
              mhf_015.wav|Time to cleanup, so you can do me later.
              mhf_017.wav|Morning, I so want you right now.
              mhf_018.wav|You are so hot and so hard.
              mhf_019.wav|Let me suck on you until you cum.
              mhf_020.wav|Did i hurt you?
              mhf_021.wav|I am cumming all over you.
              mhf_022.wav|Is your dick afraid?
              mhf_023.wav|You taste so good when you cum.
              mhf_024.wav|You cum is so tasty, let me swallow it again.
              mhf_026.wav|Take me in my ass.
              mhf_027_01.wav|Please let me swallow your cum.
              mhf_027_02.wav|Please let me swallow your cum.
              mhf_028_n1.wav|I love to please you.
              mhf_028_s01.wav|
              mhf_028_s02.wav|Please let me do it.
              mhf_028_y1.wav|Oh, thank you.
              mhf_029_n1.wav|Do me again.
              mhf_029_s01.wav|Did you slide in good?
              mhf_029_s02.wav|Is your dick good?
              mhf_029_y1.wav|Keep going it feels great.
              mhf_030_01.wav|Lick my pussy.
              mhf_030_02.wav|Lick me some more.
              mhf_031_01.wav|Your dick feels so good.
              mhf_031_02.wav|You are so hard and hot.
              mhf_032_01.wav|You feel so good sliding in and out.
              mhf_032_02.wav|Stick your tongue inside me.
              mhf_033_01.wav|Stick your cock in my ass.
              mhf_033_02.wav|Your dick is so cute.
              mhf_034_02.wav|You came on my breasts, was it good?
              mhf_035_01.wav|I feel you cumming.
              mhf_036_01.wav|You feel so hot between my breasts.
              mhf_036_02.wav|Let me hold your dick.
              mhf_037.wav|You are getting so big.
              mhf_038_n1.wav|Let's do something different.
              mhf_038_s01.wav|Did you cum?
              mhf_038_s02.wav|Please take me.
              mhf_038_y1.wav|It feels good where you put your dick.
              mhhh_011.wav|It is not incest if you fuck me in my ass, is it?
              mhhh_012.wav|I may be beginning to like anal sex.
              mhhh_014.wav|You cumming prematurely is disappointing.
              mhhh_015.wav|Are you going to do me some more?
              mhhh_016.wav|That is the wrong place and I don't like it.
              mhhh_017.wav|I am full of cum.
              mhhh_018.wav|This leaves me leaking out.
              mhhh_019.wav|I am covered in your cum.
              mhhh_021.wav|You are going so slowly.
              mhhh_023.wav|Take me, now
              mhhh_024.wav|Sex feels so good, doesn't it?
              mhhh_025.wav|Oh please, it is just what i want.
              mhhh_026.wav|It was good.
              mhhh_101.wav|Are you angry?
              mhhh_102.wav|*Laughing*
              mhhn_002.wav|What is that smell?
              mhhn_003.wav|You are covered in blood.
              mhhn_004.wav|First a little kiss and then a deep kiss.
              mhhn_006.wav|I do not have sex, but I am curious about it.
              mhhn_007.wav|It hurt at first, but now it feels good.
              mhhn_008.wav|It is time to stick your dick inside me.
              mhhn_009.wav|I love anal sex.
              mhhn_010.wav|Anal sex is becoming a habit.
              mhhn_011.wav|If you do not make me orgasm, I will have to do it myself.
              mhhn_012.wav|This is my first time.
              mhhn_014.wav|Your dick feels good inside me.
              mhhn_015.wav|It is different for each person.
              mhhn_019.wav|I smell your cum.
              mhhn_020.wav|It is my first time, but I think we need a condom.
              mhhn_021.wav|First time sex fells very good to me.
              mhhn_022.wav|Is getting pregnant ok?
              mhhn_023.wav|That is te way you get pregnant.
              mhhn_024.wav|I had a dream i really enjoyed about a white room.
              mhhn_025.wav|I had a dream about rough sex, but I am still nervous.
              mhhn_026.wav|How about in a week or so?
              mhhn_027.wav|Even as my boyfriend, you still need contraception.
              mhhn_030.wav|I love anal sex, please keep going.
              mhhn_031.wav|I love rough sex.
              mhhn_032.wav|It feels so good, I don't think I can stop.
              mhhn_033.wav|You are going to fast, pay attention to what I like.
              mhhn_039.wav|You are having sex with another girl.
              mhhn_040.wav|You are not supposed to be having sex with other girls.
              mhhn_041.wav|It feels good, just as I expected.
              mhhn_042.wav|I see she is very cunning.
              mhhn_043.wav|Being with my brother is something different.
              mhhn_044.wav|It is the older sister and younger brother. Our being siblings makes me hot.
              mhhn_050.wav|This our little secret.
              mhhn_052.wav|Please, show me your dick.
              mhhn_053.wav|Please, masturbate me.
              mhhn_056.wav|Please make love to me in the bed.
              mhhs_001.wav|I will try even harder, now that I know.
              mhhs_002.wav|Please, let me give you a blow job.
              mhhs_003.wav|How is being in my breasts?
              mhhs_004.wav|I want to, but I don't want it to be unpleasant.
              mhhs_005.wav|Please, let's have naughty sex.
              mhhs_006.wav|You do not want your older sister? What? But I want you so bad.
              mhhs_007.wav|That settles it, older brothers are the best.
              mhk_002.wav|Do me again, completely this time.
              mhk_003.wav|Oh, more. Please don't say anything else.
              mhk_004.wav|Can we please stop now?
              mhk_005.wav|Oh, that is the way it is done.
              mhk_006.wav|Oh, I found it.
              mhk_007.wav|The more I see, the happier I am.
              mhk_008.wav|I hope this becomes a habit.
              mhk_009.wav|Can you show me how?
              mhk_010.wav|I am glad we discovered this.
              mhk_011.wav|Now that we found this, I expect to do it more.
              mhk_012.wav|You can show me a good time later.
              mhk_013.wav|Oh, you pulled it out.
              Attached Files

Comment

Preliminary Timings

Attached you'll find the result of the first run of my analysis script. As for now, only the total playtime of the WAVs was recorded. Furthermore it didn't discriminate between samples with dialogue and "moaning-only" ones. But these files might be still useful for testing purposes.

The next step will be to use a simple envelope follower, to get a more accurate timing of the actual speech. But I guess, this approach will fail for samples, where the girl is speaking/moaning at the same time or talking with err... you know, what... in her mouth. (This is the reason your parents told you never to speak with your mouth full. )

So if someone here got some DSP knowledge and knows a simple algorithm to cope with this problem, give me a hand.

PS. As a first contribution you'll find sub-titles for all addresses (except for the A-Type, for obvious reasons ) here.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Hentaijin; 01-14-2008, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dirdir View Post
                  I was bored today and so I chopped out the full m file and sent it off to Google and Altavista to be translated. Well, needless to say it did not do that great a job. However for many the context was pretty clear. So i imagined myself a screen writer and attempted to write some dialogue that seem to fit the translation I was given. If someone could take a look it would be greatly appreciated. I will give no guarantees, as my Japanese is limited to "Thank you" and "Please".

No section is quite complete. Mostly because some of the translations made no sense. And I do not expect it to be an exact translation, but more of a what is she trying to tell me, if she said it in English. So that said your mileage may very. If it does not to seem to fit at all let me know. I have attached my original files, so you can play along at home.

google_translation.txt - is the google translation
                  worldlingo_translation.txt - is the world lingo translation and seems to be from altavista
                  mtype_html.txt - is the source file I used for translating

Each line in each file corresponds to the same line in the other files.

Spoiler

mdkw_002_01.wav|What is that?
                  mdkw_002_02.wav|What time is it?
                  mdkw_002_05.wav|Any way
                  mdkw_002_11.wav|Did you heard me?
                  mdkw_002_12.wav|Ok
                  mdkw_002_13.wav|By the way.
                  mdkw_002_19.wav|Soon.
                  mdkw_002_22.wav|Of course.
                  mdkw_002_23.wav|Don't you think?
                  mdkw_002_24.wav|Please pay attention.
                  mdkw_002_25.wav|First.
                  mdkw_003_01.wav|Did that hurt?
                  mdkw_003_02.wav|Was it unpleasant?
                  mdkw_003_03.wav|Is it delicious?
                  mdkw_003_05.wav|It is great.
                  mdkw_003_09.wav|Poor thing.
                  mdkw_003_12.wav|Okay.
                  mdkw_003_13.wav|It is/was clear.
                  mdkw_003_15.wav|It is fun.
                  mdkw_003_16.wav|It was satisfying.
                  mdkw_003_18.wav|It was delightful.
                  mdkw_003_19.wav|It was a surprise.
                  mdkw_003_20.wav|I see that.
                  mdkw_003_21.wav|It was despised.
                  mdkw_003_22.wav|It was scorned.
                  mdkw_003_28.wav|It was tense.
                  mdkw_003_29.wav|It was troubled.
                  mdkw_003_30.wav|It was shy.
                  mf10_sisho.wav|Master.
                  mf11_sense.wav|Teacher.
                  mf6_ani.wav|Big brother.
                  mf7_sen.wav|Sir.
                  mf8_goshu.wav|My master.
                  mf9_mast.wav|Master.
                  mfr_203.wav|I want you in my mouth.
                  mfr_206.wav|I am swallowing.
                  mfr_207.wav|I am keeping it in my mouth.
                  mfr_208.wav|I am spitting it out.
                  mh10_sisho.wav|Master.
                  mh11_sense.wav|Teacher.
                  mh6_ani.wav|Big brother.
                  mh7_sen.wav|Sir.
                  mh8_goshu.wav|My master.
                  mh9_mast.wav|Master.
                  mha_023.wav|*Kiss*
                  mhf_001_01.wav|It is my turn to enjoy it.
                  mhf_001_02.wav|Your tongue is soft.
                  mhf_002.wav|I can not take it anymore.
                  mhf_003.wav|Leave it to your older sister.
                  mhf_004.wav|Big brother, our sex is my favorite.
                  mhf_005_01.wav|Let me hold your penis.
                  mhf_006.wav|Bother, I love you inside of me.
                  mhf_007.wav|Bother, I love your dick.
                  mhf_008_02.wav|It may be, it may not be.
                  mhf_010.wav|Leave it to your older sister for now.
                  mhf_011.wav|Brother, take me now.
                  mhf_012_01.wav|Please don't let me down.
                  mhf_012_02.wav|You take over from here.
                  mhf_013.wav|You will still love your older sister?
                  mhf_014.wav|My older brother would like to do me.
                  mhf_015.wav|Time to cleanup, so you can do me later.
                  mhf_017.wav|Morning, I so want you right now.
                  mhf_018.wav|You are so hot and so hard.
                  mhf_019.wav|Let me suck on you until you cum.
                  mhf_020.wav|Did i hurt you?
                  mhf_021.wav|I am cumming all over you.
                  mhf_022.wav|Is your dick afraid?
                  mhf_023.wav|You taste so good when you cum.
                  mhf_024.wav|You cum is so tasty, let me swallow it again.
                  mhf_026.wav|Take me in my ass.
                  mhf_027_01.wav|Please let me swallow your cum.
                  mhf_027_02.wav|Please let me swallow your cum.
                  mhf_028_n1.wav|I love to please you.
                  mhf_028_s01.wav|
                  mhf_028_s02.wav|Please let me do it.
                  mhf_028_y1.wav|Oh, thank you.
                  mhf_029_n1.wav|Do me again.
                  mhf_029_s01.wav|Did you slide in good?
                  mhf_029_s02.wav|Is your dick good?
                  mhf_029_y1.wav|Keep going it feels great.
                  mhf_030_01.wav|Lick my pussy.
                  mhf_030_02.wav|Lick me some more.
                  mhf_031_01.wav|Your dick feels so good.
                  mhf_031_02.wav|You are so hard and hot.
                  mhf_032_01.wav|You feel so good sliding in and out.
                  mhf_032_02.wav|Stick your tongue inside me.
                  mhf_033_01.wav|Stick your cock in my ass.
                  mhf_033_02.wav|Your dick is so cute.
                  mhf_034_02.wav|You came on my breasts, was it good?
                  mhf_035_01.wav|I feel you cumming.
                  mhf_036_01.wav|You feel so hot between my breasts.
                  mhf_036_02.wav|Let me hold your dick.
                  mhf_037.wav|You are getting so big.
                  mhf_038_n1.wav|Let's do something different.
                  mhf_038_s01.wav|Did you cum?
                  mhf_038_s02.wav|Please take me.
                  mhf_038_y1.wav|It feels good where you put your dick.
                  mhhh_011.wav|It is not incest if you fuck me in my ass, is it?
                  mhhh_012.wav|I may be beginning to like anal sex.
                  mhhh_014.wav|You cumming prematurely is disappointing.
                  mhhh_015.wav|Are you going to do me some more?
                  mhhh_016.wav|That is the wrong place and I don't like it.
                  mhhh_017.wav|I am full of cum.
                  mhhh_018.wav|This leaves me leaking out.
                  mhhh_019.wav|I am covered in your cum.
                  mhhh_021.wav|You are going so slowly.
                  mhhh_023.wav|Take me, now
                  mhhh_024.wav|Sex feels so good, doesn't it?
                  mhhh_025.wav|Oh please, it is just what i want.
                  mhhh_026.wav|It was good.
                  mhhh_101.wav|Are you angry?
                  mhhh_102.wav|*Laughing*
                  mhhn_002.wav|What is that smell?
                  mhhn_003.wav|You are covered in blood.
                  mhhn_004.wav|First a little kiss and then a deep kiss.
                  mhhn_006.wav|I do not have sex, but I am curious about it.
                  mhhn_007.wav|It hurt at first, but now it feels good.
                  mhhn_008.wav|It is time to stick your dick inside me.
                  mhhn_009.wav|I love anal sex.
                  mhhn_010.wav|Anal sex is becoming a habit.
                  mhhn_011.wav|If you do not make me orgasm, I will have to do it myself.
                  mhhn_012.wav|This is my first time.
                  mhhn_014.wav|Your dick feels good inside me.
                  mhhn_015.wav|It is different for each person.
                  mhhn_019.wav|I smell your cum.
                  mhhn_020.wav|It is my first time, but I think we need a condom.
                  mhhn_021.wav|First time sex fells very good to me.
                  mhhn_022.wav|Is getting pregnant ok?
                  mhhn_023.wav|That is te way you get pregnant.
                  mhhn_024.wav|I had a dream i really enjoyed about a white room.
                  mhhn_025.wav|I had a dream about rough sex, but I am still nervous.
                  mhhn_026.wav|How about in a week or so?
                  mhhn_027.wav|Even as my boyfriend, you still need contraception.
                  mhhn_030.wav|I love anal sex, please keep going.
                  mhhn_031.wav|I love rough sex.
                  mhhn_032.wav|It feels so good, I don't think I can stop.
                  mhhn_033.wav|You are going to fast, pay attention to what I like.
                  mhhn_039.wav|You are having sex with another girl.
                  mhhn_040.wav|You are not supposed to be having sex with other girls.
                  mhhn_041.wav|It feels good, just as I expected.
                  mhhn_042.wav|I see she is very cunning.
                  mhhn_043.wav|Being with my brother is something different.
                  mhhn_044.wav|It is the older sister and younger brother. Our being siblings makes me hot.
                  mhhn_050.wav|This our little secret.
                  mhhn_052.wav|Please, show me your dick.
                  mhhn_053.wav|Please, masturbate me.
                  mhhn_056.wav|Please make love to me in the bed.
                  mhhs_001.wav|I will try even harder, now that I know.
                  mhhs_002.wav|Please, let me give you a blow job.
                  mhhs_003.wav|How is being in my breasts?
                  mhhs_004.wav|I want to, but I don't want it to be unpleasant.
                  mhhs_005.wav|Please, let's have naughty sex.
                  mhhs_006.wav|You do not want your older sister? What? But I want you so bad.
                  mhhs_007.wav|That settles it, older brothers are the best.
                  mhk_002.wav|Do me again, completely this time.
                  mhk_003.wav|Oh, more. Please don't say anything else.
                  mhk_004.wav|Can we please stop now?
                  mhk_005.wav|Oh, that is the way it is done.
                  mhk_006.wav|Oh, I found it.
                  mhk_007.wav|The more I see, the happier I am.
                  mhk_008.wav|I hope this becomes a habit.
                  mhk_009.wav|Can you show me how?
                  mhk_010.wav|I am glad we discovered this.
                  mhk_011.wav|Now that we found this, I expect to do it more.
                  mhk_012.wav|You can show me a good time later.
                  mhk_013.wav|Oh, you pulled it out.
                  I made a simple parsing program to take your information and make files from it. They are here:
                  http://rapidshare.com/files/83835180/subs.rar.html

Thanks for your hard work.

Edit: Thanks Wurlox. To be honest. I'm more a closet modder and don't post much. I didn't even know how to post attachments until just now. Keep care.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Techen; 01-15-2008, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dirdir View Post
                    I decided that trying to hand edit all the subtitle files was silly.

So to that end I took what Loda was posting and cleaned up the formating and the grammer a bit and then reformatted the entries for my script.

I have built 4 files
                    m-type.txt
                    v-type.txt
                    k-type.txt
                    and
                    x-type.txt - kind of a consolidated list for the the entries we do not have for the other types. Mostly to help give some clue what she is saying. Obviously since it is a rough estimate at best your mileage may vary.

I run this through a perl script called build_subtitles.pl.

The basic process I used was to run the x file and then run the real type files.

syntax : perl ./build_subtitles.pl -f < filename >

I have posted a file with the subtitle .txt files I have built so far.
                    I could not for the life of me get your pearl script to run. Here is a small program I made that does the same thing. (It just parses the full text file and makes the individual subtitle .txt files.)

Its very simple but good for the people who know nothing about Perl. (Like me.)
                    Attached Files

Comment

in response to &quot;166 Rough translations&quot; by DirDir

This is my very first post here and here we are...

I put together a small application to convert "166 Rough translation" into *.wav.txt files. The application, which does it, is attached in Hentai.zip (source code included). It requires .NET 2.0 Framework to be installed. Feel free to modify it as you like. Due to size restrictions I cannot appload the whole project even in zip format.

I tried to measure an amount of time to show a message by counting words in phrase and multiply it by 400, since we all read sentences by words (I hope) and not by characters.

It is a console application and one must provide it with 2 parameters: source unparsed text file and destination directory (both must exist). For instance, from command line run
                      hentai.exe "c:\Documents and Settings\vk\Desktop\ttt.txt" "c:\Documents and Settings\vk\Desktop\subs"

I also included all converted subs into subs166.zip file.
                      Enjoy.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Lip-synchronous timings...

After some really frustrating days of cursing why my darn script wouldn't work and re-implementing/simplifying the algorithm over and over again, I discovered a serious flaw in Tiny Hexers script language. Local variables are only initialized once. On the second call to the same sub-routine the assignment will be ignored and the variable will keep the value left by the last call. This info is just for those, who got also addicted to the Hexer's else rather carefree script language.
                        The good news is that I ended up with an "algorithm" that merely looks for longer runs of silence and is therefor quite fast. Nonetheless this approach worked surprisingly well, except for the class of samples that I already suspected of causing troubles. Whatever! I proudly present:

The final timings!

Be aware that the attached files are only (lip-synchronous) "stubs" for translators and some of them might need a manual finishing touch. Also mind that some of the files go beyond the current limits of Alamar's sub-title mod (i.e. have more than 4 lines). I hope, he can lift those until the final release.

Happy translating, Hentaijin (okay, okay, I'll do my share too )
                        Attached Files

Comment

Japanese contribution

Seems some guy at Uppervolta did a pretty good job at classifying (all? haven't looked too closely yet) the M-Type samples in form of a multi-table Excel spread sheet. Get it by the name of upjs3mod0791.zip (usual PW).

Comment

C

Here's what I've done so far of the C personality.

Have been using the default timings only -- wasn't aware of this thread. Will clean that up later, I guess.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Other than the m-type dialogue, there're no available lists of Japanese script, right?

I was going to try to do a bit of my own translation, but doing the m-type seems sort of redundant when I look at how much is done already.

Are there any resources that I could try that might give me the Japanese text for the other personality types?

Comment

Working...
                              X