This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by darkhound View Post
    There will be a new wizzard release later on today fixing some of the most annyoing bugs in v0.3c2.
    bug fixes:
    (*) fixed the length must be greater zero bug that occured under certain circumstances
    (*) queue function has been fixed and should work now

new features (so far - still working on some more):
    (*) girl texture editor now got the possibilty to save "models" for certain areas of the girl (e.g. face or body) and copy it easily to another girl.
    When do you estimate the release?
    I got the "length must be greater 0"- bug, cant install any mods. only the english ui works.

Comment

• Originally posted by sa1nt View Post
      When do you estimate the release?
      I got the "length must be greater 0"- bug, cant install any mods. only the english ui works.
      It's already been released. Check DH's sig. for the link.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostLover View Post
        It's already been released. Check DH's sig. for the link.
        Then why do i still get that bug?

Comment

• Now guys what do you expect from me ??? Several people send me a pm about the length problem. My answer has always been the same.
          Can anyone with that freaking problem pack this whole illusion wizzard folder including all sub dirs into a zip file, upload it somewhere and send me the link. Including some instructions what he does exactly or what mod he is trying to apply.
          Otherwise I am not able to reproduce the problem on my pc.
          If anyone expects help without investing even 10 minutes of his time, well as wurlox would probably put it: F U . . Y O U.
          You see that I am a little pissed atm... So don't push it.
          HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• You got mail...

Comment

• Why cant I seem to find the Illusion Wizzard? Where can I download it from??
              No one loves the KID no more!

Comment

• Originally posted by Raven1 View Post
                Hi all,
                been using buttmod 1.5 and has worked fine. Tried adding some other mods and noticed that the new characters did not have the buttmod applied to them.

So tried to force and even reinstall the mod, but I keep getting an "unhandled exception" from .NET, about a variable outside of the boundaries.

Can anyone help me?
                I've gotten many PMs and seen several post questions about this problem.. I haven't had any problems with myself, which makes it very hard to reproduce (and my programming skills are virtually non-existent) Does anyone have any clue of what could be causing this? First I thought it might be the lst_insert files, but then someone mentioned a similar problem with the 1.1 version.

Also, has anybody had the same problem with other mods?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Comment

• I'm looking to get the wire frame texture map for AG3 body and head. Can anyone help me on this? I was pretty sure I ran across this somewhere but I can't find it now.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by nockerkin View Post
                    I'm looking to get the wire frame texture map for AG3 body and head. Can anyone help me on this? I was pretty sure I ran across this somewhere but I can't find it now.

Thanks
                    In which resolution do you need it (I can easily to render uv maps)?

Comment

• Originally posted by J1327 View Post
                      In which resolution do you need it (I can easily to render uv maps)?
                      If I'm correct I believe AG3 uses a resolution of 1024x1024... I think that'll work just fine for my needs

But if I'm wrong, I'd prefer to be the standard resolution as the game.

Comment

• I could use that map too actually. Some info, it doesn't really matter which resolution, since you can easily resize the image, double or half-size it depending on the resolution you are working with. It's how I do it with clothing UV maps and it works fine

Comment

• Well, okay then here are the 1024x1024 uv templates:

body_uv_template
                          head_uv_template

edit: the templates are in the png format and have a transparent background so you can layer them over a texture or your drawing or a simple black background (as you please).
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by J1327 View Post
                            Well, okay then here are the 1024x1024 uv templates:

body_uv_template
                            head_uv_template

edit: the templates are in the png format and have a transparent background so you can layer them over a texture or your drawing or a simple black background (as you please).
                            You have some great templates... I have to admit you covered all the bases

I did happen to find the ones I found here... I don't remember who made them otherwise I'd give them credit. Forgive me unknown creator...

I hope these included with J1327's Texture maps helps all who need them
                            Attached Files

Comment

• AG3+ pp file update list

People keep complaining about the size of the AG3+ Expand and the "little" new content. So I wondered what changed in the .pp files and figured I might as well post my little research here since I didn't find any information about it elsewhere (and I hope it can be useful to modders).

Sadly I did not keep my AG3 ISOs and as such I can't compare the actual contents of the pp files and I'm not willing to redownload it given my 10GB monthly limit...

The conclusion is that essentially the three new types of girls take ~1.5Gigs and the rest is for the most part updates to existing files. Size is on par with all previous voice types. Had I thought about the new types of girls I would of looked for that right away albeit it slipped my mind (That and most people don't even know about the new types anyhow...)
                              PHP Code:
                              /*              Originals
                              File name              Final Size     Short description
                              js3_00_05_08           433,266,113    Voices P-Type
                              js3_00_05_09           440,465,925    Voices J-Type
                              js3_00_05_10           454,772,519    Voices Y-Type
                              js3_01_01_00    AG3    63,388,891     Rooms
                              js3_01_02_00    AG3    14,764,562     Hair styles
                              js3_01_03_00    AG3    202,217        UV files
                              js3_01_05_00    AG3    1,805,803      Voice Reactions C-Type
                              js3_01_05_01    AG3    1,652,147      Voice Reactions K-Type
                              js3_01_05_02    AG3    920,401        Voice Reactions N-Type
                              js3_01_05_03    AG3    1,583,079      Voice Reactions T-Type
                              js3_01_05_04    AG3    1,705,083      Voice Reactions U-Type
                              js3_01_05_05    AG3    1,738,265      Voice Reactions V-Type
                              js3_01_05_07    BP     2,162,611      Voice Reactions M-Type
                              js3_01_05_08           2,098,977      Voice Reactions P-Type
                              js3_01_05_09           2,084,839      Voice Reactions J-Type
                              js3_01_05_10           2,186,327      Voice Reactions Y-Type
                              js3_01_06_00    AG3    5,448,207      Environment sounds
                              js3_01_08_00    AG3    152,450,918    Skeletal animations
                              */ 
                              Last edited by Rednnnno; 05-31-2008, 10:21 PM. Reason: Comment about not able to compare

Comment

• Originally posted by digith View Post
                                AG3 Game Editor
                                (previously known as Wardrobe Library)

For those who were unfortunate to downloaded
                                version v1.2.beta, READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS![/b]
                                [SPOILER](Warning: please do not try to merge library folders!)

Follow these steps: (THIS ONLY APPLIES TO v1.2.beta)

1) If you still have your "Wardrobe Library" in it's original location
                                --> "[AG3 Install Folder]\data\save\Wardrobe Library" then leave it there
                                and go to step 2.

Else if you or the program managed to copy it over successfully to the program folder then
                                temporarily move it out of the program folder.

(For those that are still not sure o_O, look in the library folder if you see familiar
                                descriptions in the filenames then thats the folder you want to keep so move it out of the
                                program folder and goto step 2.
                                But if it's empty or contains a number of "Untitled ###" filenames and nothing seems familiar then thats
                                the folder you don't want!, just leave it we'll delete that in step 2)

2) Delete the v1.2.beta program folder --> "AG3 Game Editor".

3) Extract the latest download version available somewhere (example: "C:\AG3 Game Editor")
                                if you manually moved the folder in step 1, then move it back to the new program folder you've just extracted.
                                The program should now look after the folder if it's in the original (obsolete) location.
                                Your tool doesnt work for me. Hangs at ' LOADING FORM ' .

48% perv , 20/45 exp , 30/45 adv , 65% slut , 82% hentai , 81% ecchi , Women: 44% Big Breasts, 36% Big Ass, and 68% Cute
                                HF-Modders Member

Comment

Working...
                                X