Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

    So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

    Asleep at the wheel

  • I hope this is the correct area to post this.

    I'm having a small problem with a character mod I downloaded. The character shows up perfectly fine in AG3 make and can use her in AG3 Play. However her name is in Japanese in AG3 Make and in AG3 Play it comes up in alt key letters. Is there anyway I can change her name just? I thought I might be able to just load up the model in AG3 make and rename her however the file is not in .js3cmi form so I can't load it up and change it. If it can be changed how and what would it require?

    Mod I'm trying to use is the Ahri mod found http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...es-%29/page747

    But I'm trying to use the one that was modified which is actually found on this page http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...es-%29/page750

    Thanks.

    Comment


    • Lol. Anyways, I took your advice and tried SB3Utility_XA_0.8.27. So far, I have figured out how to export an mqo file (in this case, the left and right ears) from an xx file (which is in a pp file), but am still confused on how to put an mqo file back in (or replace a previous one, in this case a01_01.xx in js3_00_02_00.pp).
      Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
      Yeah you did something wrong, that you not use SB3Utility, which was made for im- and export the meshes and textures.

      Comment


      • Just put the mqo into SB3U, a workspace opens and click only on "Add/Replace" ans thats all.
        But be sure that your ears have the same mesh and object names.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
          Just put the mqo into SB3U, a workspace opens and click only on "Add/Replace" ans thats all.
          But be sure that your ears have the same mesh and object names.
          It worked! Kind of. For some reason, replacing o01_mimiL.mqo and o01_mimiR.mqo from the elf ears mod onto the humanized head mod crashes ag3 make as soon as I try to create or display a girl in ag3make. I am guessing that perhaps it's a size dimension issue (ear size not connecting, maybe leaving empty space), but I can be totally wrong on this.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by greatplague View Post
            It worked! Kind of. For some reason, replacing o01_mimiL.mqo and o01_mimiR.mqo from the elf ears mod onto the humanized head mod crashes ag3 make as soon as I try to create or display a girl in ag3make. I am guessing that perhaps it's a size dimension issue (ear size not connecting, maybe leaving empty space), but I can be totally wrong on this.
            Many elf ears mod uses only one side (L or R) to create both ears. You have to delete the one not used in SB3U to prevent the crash.

            Comment


            • This one uses both sides. I selected the "merge with existing mesh" option, and it stopped crashing. However, there is a clipping issue, and the girl has a hole in her head . So now I have to figure out how to adjust the size to fit. Or it might be a matter of just raising those ears downward (over the gaps). The [AG3][Head][Humanized Head] mod either increased the size of the openings for the ears or lowered them.
              I am using the elf ear mod put together by stormwing.

              Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
              Many elf ears mod uses only one side (L or R) to create both ears. You have to delete the one not used in SB3U to prevent the crash.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by greatplague; 02-24-2013, 12:57 AM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by greatplague View Post
                This one uses both sides. I selected the "merge with existing mesh" option, and it stopped crashing. However, there is a clipping issue, and the girl has a hole in her head . So now I have to figure out how to adjust the size to fit. Or it might be a matter of just raising those ears downward (over the gaps). The [AG3][Head][Humanized Head] mod either increased the size of the openings for the ears or lowered them.
                I am using the elf ear mod put together by stormwing.
                Look cool! I love elf ears. Just move them slithly with Meta and apply with SB3U.

                Comment


                • Hi guys I was wondering if someone could help me out here. Can anyone tell me how to edit the main character. Like how do I change him, cause I've read that he can be changed into like that of a futa type female character, but I don't know how to do, can someone help me I'd really appreciate it thanks ^_^

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by UltimaXeno View Post
                    Hi guys I was wondering if someone could help me out here. Can anyone tell me how to edit the main character. Like how do I change him, cause I've read that he can be changed into like that of a futa type female character, but I don't know how to do, can someone help me I'd really appreciate it thanks ^_^
                    You are at the right place at the right time... One word: Futaboy! The Mods are the best and Wizzard ready...

                    Comment


                    • Hello, i am new to the forum and to the ag3 game, is it possible for someone to quickly run through some essential mods for this game? such as graphic improve.
                      many thanks in advance!

                      ps i already got the uncensored and English patch

                      Comment


                      • Remember guys that nasty mod Stormwing designed? (give him a rep he deserves it) Its the shackled pregnancy mod costume. Well I found it too..... well first trimester (small)in bulge so to my surprise, I applied the pregnancy mod (at 1.40) will the Illusion morpher and voila...........instant 2nd trimester.
                        Last edited by Fenrir72; 02-26-2013, 01:41 AM.

                        Comment


                        • ^Pics or bullshit!! Better yet, please upload it??

                          Originally posted by StormWing
                          Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.



                          Comment


                          • Hey,

                            who can help me with an morphed body?
                            Some weeks ago Saev sent me an morphed body, but without the original unmorphed one.
                            So I don't know which kind of body, with which kind of censor or uncensor he used.
                            Now I can't create an xdiff and I also get no answer from Saev.
                            I really need it for my next girl.
                            She is already nearly finished, but I only need to morph her.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
                              Hey,

                              who can help me with an morphed body?
                              Some weeks ago Saev sent me an morphed body, but without the original unmorphed one.
                              So I don't know which kind of body, with which kind of censor or uncensor he used.
                              Now I can't create an xdiff and I also get no answer from Saev.
                              I really need it for my next girl.
                              She is already nearly finished, but I only need to morph her.
                              Maybe I can help, did a lot of .xdiffs creation so far. Can you send me the body in question. I'll see wath I can do...

                              Comment


                              • Hi guys I'm looking for a wizard ready mod called

                                [AG3][Accessories][High Heels][packed by demonezade]

                                it included various types of heels like mary jane and many others. there's a megaupload link to it which is obviously dead so if anybody still has this and can upload it for me i'd be really thankful

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X