This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by johnnyhentaifreak View Post
    Hi guys I'm looking for a wizard ready mod called

[AG3][Accessories][High Heels][packed by demonezade]

it included various types of heels like mary jane and many others. there's a megaupload link to it which is obviously dead so if anybody still has this and can upload it for me i'd be really thankful
    Hereaus made a great high heels mods! But the one you are refering to is avalaible in Shadowmage clothing compilation.

Comment

• Originally posted by nosqrls
      Jam I meant to get back to you cs6 does show alpha layer in 24 bit. and I finally got a mannequin imported in. still learning how to use it.
      Cool! The 3D mode! I'm not there yet. Still working 2D and in .gif creation (cool for signatures...). I wonder if it could be use to replace the UVMap in Meta... Could help me a lot. BTW, I'm still working on my next girls. I'm in clothing now. Prrrt! I always manage to find the longest road... Go figure! Cheers!

Comment

• I just downloaded this game to try it out and for some reason all the girls have elf ears. I've looked through the character creator options and I don't see an option for the ears anywhere. help?

Comment

• Greetings!
          Well, I've been busy going nuts over Shadowmage's clothing compilation, but I have run into a couple small issues. For some reason, the "holstered pistols (2)" (from the tomb raider set) show up with no texture, which is strange, as I previously had those installed as a sock add-on and they showed up fine. Perhaps there's a connection between the old guns and the new ones? The tennis racket does the same thing, though that is not really a big deal. Other strange issues include the round bags and bottles only displaying one texture, as well as the tattoos turning the body into a UV model...the only tattoo that seems to work is the Alchemical Symbols.
          Finally, none of the nails work except a set of toe-nails, though again, I had previously had the Nails mod installed, too.
          I installed the shadowmage compilation (1, 2a, 2b copy) in the correct order with the IW, placed the "Files_to_Move..." folders in the AG3 base directory, and run the Maker with a Japanese locale as administrator.
          If anyone could throw some help my way, I'd be very appreciative and far more productive!

Comment

• Originally posted by tmvaegis View Post
            Greetings!
            Well, I've been busy going nuts over Shadowmage's clothing compilation, but I have run into a couple small issues. For some reason, the "holstered pistols (2)" (from the tomb raider set) show up with no texture, which is strange, as I previously had those installed as a sock add-on and they showed up fine. Perhaps there's a connection between the old guns and the new ones? The tennis racket does the same thing, though that is not really a big deal. Other strange issues include the round bags and bottles only displaying one texture, as well as the tattoos turning the body into a UV model...the only tattoo that seems to work is the Alchemical Symbols.
            Finally, none of the nails work except a set of toe-nails, though again, I had previously had the Nails mod installed, too.
            I installed the shadowmage compilation (1, 2a, 2b copy) in the correct order with the IW, placed the "Files_to_Move..." folders in the AG3 base directory, and run the Maker with a Japanese locale as administrator.
            If anyone could throw some help my way, I'd be very appreciative and far more productive!
            Many of the textures are not "link" to the mesh, so you have to select it manually in the Maker. Also some textures are missing (as exemple the armor I used for my space girls), so you have to creat or find new ones. For the nail, they are suppose to be moved in the last tabs (Accessories/Duplicates).

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
              Many of the textures are not "link" to the mesh, so you have to select it manually in the Maker. Also some textures are missing (as exemple the armor I used for my space girls), so you have to creat or find new ones. For the nail, they are suppose to be moved in the last tabs (Accessories/Duplicates).
              Well, strangely, the guns only seem to work when they are selected in multiple categories. Still, when I try to save the clothing, it crashes the maker. Not even the nails in the accessory/duplicates section work.
              I went through both the AG3 directories and found all the textures, but they still won't work properly. Manually selecting and loading them does not work, either. All of the nails except one section of toe-nails which are located in the socks...which is strange, as that is where they used to be. It's almost as if it's treating the textures/objects like they were still in their old installed spots. Maybe the guns are treated that way, too?

Updates -
              *I just noticed the "two swords" in the back section had textures created in an off size of 1018x1022, so changed them to 1024x1024 and BOOM they now save properly! Well, that's one problem solved!

*The gun textures only show up and save properly when the Lower Back "gun in shoulder holster" is used, as well.
              Weird.
              Last edited by tmvaegis; 03-09-2013, 07:49 PM. Reason: Update on Issues

Comment

• Originally posted by tmvaegis View Post
                Well, strangely, the guns only seem to work when they are selected in multiple categories. Still, when I try to save the clothing, it crashes the maker. Not even the nails in the accessory/duplicates section work.
                I went through both the AG3 directories and found all the textures, but they still won't work properly. Manually selecting and loading them does not work, either. All of the nails except one section of toe-nails which are located in the socks...which is strange, as that is where they used to be. It's almost as if it's treating the textures/objects like they were still in their old installed spots. Maybe the guns are treated that way, too?
                extures only show up and save properly when the Lower Back "gun in shoulder holster" is used, as well.
                I did have some issues like you had with some of the items, but only 4 or 5. Maybe the download got corrupt in the transfer. You can try to re-install and even re-download. Two person re-uploaded it.

Chieko Nakasato http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...14#post3247014

Nosqrls http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...99#post3402599

And I think DeUglyOne had it for awhile in his signature. Don't know if it still available...

Comment

• Thanks, Capt. Jam! The first link I downloaded was the one you sent from Nosqrls, so I'll just have to try Chieko's to see if it gives better results. Hopefully all goes well!

**Well, unfortunately, I got the same results. I have no idea what's causing this. The only thing I'll really miss are the nails, anyway, but at least I still have the long "vampire" nails, he he. Thanks, anyway!
                  Last edited by tmvaegis; 03-12-2013, 02:25 AM. Reason: Gave up, lol, issue closed.

Comment

• Hi there.

Can I have the "insta doggy mod" ?? It was meant to make the girl fall down when you hugged her and I can't find it here anymore.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Storm4n View Post
                      Hi there.

Can I have the "insta doggy mod" ?? It was meant to make the girl fall down when you hugged her and I can't find it here anymore.

Thanks in advance.
                      Can't find them here. So, since I know how cool that mod is (when you test your girls in action, it's a must!) Here it is. Read the credit and descriptions.
                      "ALL credit goes to hiro1919jm the originating japanese modder - the file was obtained from Uppervolta as upjs3mod1299. Any and ALL
                      credit/karma/kudos to the man for the terrific work and to Uppervolta for making it available."

[AG3+][Position][Hentai][hiro1919jm][Type-A].7z
                      [AG3+][Position][Hentai][hiro1919jm][Type-B].7z

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
                        Can't find them here. So, since I know how cool that mod is (when you test your girls in action, it's a must!) Here it is. Read the credit and descriptions.
                        "ALL credit goes to hiro1919jm the originating japanese modder - the file was obtained from Uppervolta as upjs3mod1299. Any and ALL
                        credit/karma/kudos to the man for the terrific work and to Uppervolta for making it available."

[ATTACH]238074[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH]238075[/ATTACH]

Well I'd give you rep but you helped me in the other thread so as it seems I have to "spread" reputation hahahaha thanks mate.

Comment

• nvm found it
                          Last edited by xpprof; 03-18-2013, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darksouls40k
                            Hi everyone, ive been trying to get darkhound illusion morpher but his links are dead, anyone knows where i can get it ?

Tyvm in advance for taking your time to answer this have a nice day !!!
                            Go there... The MF link works.
                            Last edited by Capt Jam; 04-03-2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darksouls40k
                              Sry i should have been more specific, MF link isn't dead u just press download and nothing happens ^^, and i know its from that file in particular and not from some software mess since i download anything else from MF with no problems

Thx anyways for trying to help ^^ !!!
                              Mmm. I tried it and it work, but not with my old Internet Explorer 8. I have to use Google Chrome, because MF is a little itchy...

Comment

• Hi everyone,

There are alot of gorgeous characters out there, but i don't like excessive big boobs so i present here a real case to use as example to illustrate my problem:

Lets take a look at this gorgeous Felicia Hardy from spider man ( made by jinshi0 filename: blackcatb1 ):

[IMG][/IMG]

Now if i go into creation mode to change the breasts we lose some very important stuff like the hair:

So my question is how change breasts and keep the rest intact in this particular case, what mods required for that and so on... Ive been playing with illusion morpher and if thats what u have to use after u changed breasts size to put the girl back to original looks then id guess id need the xdiff he used to put her back together, that or a never ending fishing expedition to find right xdiffs options ???

Comment

Working...
                                X