This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by darkbeat0
    Sry it didn't work. I made a new outfit named the xx-files and put it into the new outfit but it didn't work.

Could it be a problem if one of these outfits has no 103-xx-file? Because the other one has it.
    This is what he tries to explain you. If a xx is missing, the maker/crashs. If you try to replace for exsample 202xx with 201xx the maker/game crashs.
    You have to create an cos which include all xx files which you need.

Comment

Sry i dont understand it. If i create a new outfit there is no 103-xx-file either. Do i have to include it?
      No than you have to create an outfit which contains that xx files.
      But I think you have the normal clothes in the maker.
      Get the clothing compilation, cause this includes more clothes and is creating the addional xx files like 0103xx etc.

Comment

Hello

now i unterstand it. =)
        Thank you very much for your help Capt Jam and FutaBoy.

Here is the result:

I would like to know how i can change the forehair with SB3 Utility because i can't see the hair in SB3 Utility.
        Do you have a solution for this problem too?

Thanks again.

darkbeat0
        The hair is in the characters xx file.

Comment

Thank you for your fast answer.

I know that the xx-files for the hair. but i dont know how to change the forehair longer with SB3 Utility.
          Try to use Metaseq and extend her hair manually.

Comment

• No you don't need to register.
            You have to export the meshes inside the hairF.xx, but choose for "Metaseqouia", make a check at "Single Mqo" and you get a mqo file.
            In Metaseq you can edit the models.
            Last edited by FutaBoy; 04-09-2013, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• I asked this before and the solution given worked for a little while, but since then the problem has begun anew. When creating a character, I get an error message telling me that i have to open the Character Maker in order to use the Make Selector. I have tried running both the Make program and Make Selector programs as an administrator and have both in Windows ME comparability mode. After clicking either OK or Cancel on the error window, the main screen of the Make window goes black, and I can't see the girl until I close the program and start it again. Anything else I can do to be able to use the Selector?

Comment

• Is it me or I remember being able to change girls size (overall stature) with ilussion wizard's? I remember there was something somewhere to change it but I can't find it now -_- any help? thanks in advance

Comment

• Yes there is, you should click the Patch tab & choose a girl, then you can change her size.

Originally posted by StormWing
                  Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• I think I'm retarded -_- All I see inside the girl basefile isn't related to the "actual size" of the girl O_O what is wrong with me!? I did this a month ago -_-

Comment

• Choose a girl, a button of Change Girl's Size will appear.

Originally posted by StormWing
                      Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Good morning great modders.
                        I am trying to use radware59 mod AG Make Select 2.1 but can not find a working
                        [AG3][Maker][8SkinEyesEyebrow+NippleExpansion][Radware59][v2.1]
                        which apparently is needed for the dropdowns/buttons to work properly. I checked the report/relink thread but either not there or missed. Not in old. All guff links dead. This http://www.hfdl.tk/ also. Hmmm.
                        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...14#post2075614 found working link. I hope this gives me the same screens I saw.
                        I do have everything else including The 1.3 gig texture library. I am trying to use Real Dolls v2.1 by Saev and the make selector seems to be running but no way to change between body styles etc? Drop downs DO show body 63-70 but only a default shows up in Maker Exp and the tan lines show up/save in G3T settings instead of RD settings. Apparently radware59 is unavailable at this time so a point in the right direction would be much appreciated.
                        I did try to PM but
                        radware59 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space
                        I am running it under 98 compatibility but do both maker and maker select need to be run in comp mode or just maker select? Win7sp1 64bit. This was not a fresh install per se because I already had Girly 3T installed to use saved old models.
                        Wizard 5.2 AG3 installs in attachment. Maybe start over with fresh install after saving models? I believe I still need the mod I'm missing though? Pic 3 makes me think I'm getting closer.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by bobuild01; 04-17-2013, 09:14 AM. Reason: add attach

Comment

• Thanks, I had edited with the same link after I found it again. Didn't work yesterday, today it did, go figure.
                          I thought I tried every link in both AG3 mod threads and the discussion threads, too much reading I guess.
                          I now see the extra buttons and will check it further, but still no load or save capability in selector.
                          So, as long as RealDolls is installed then those are the textures I should be seeing ingame? I will just play with the buttons and see what it does. I really only reinstalled ag3 to check out that mod anyway.

Comment

• Hi everyone !!!

I was applying new skin textures, namely realdolls skin pack 66 with ag3 make selector and a few very strange things happened namely:

It changed my character hair colour which doesnt make any sense since make selector doesnt have have any hair colour option ... and 2 although it applied a skin and it looks awesome it isnt the skin that comes in photo, not even close to that redish colour skin of the tanned version...

So my question is anyone knows what kinda bug is going on and how to squash it^^ ? Or another easy method to avoid the bugs in make selector?

Thx 4 taking ur time to read my post !!!

Comment

• [AG3][Maker][High Heels Mod][hereaus][version 6]

I'm so confused on how to implement this right. I can't get the bodies because when I try to change it I get a disembodied head and little o no of the clothes show, someone please help T^T

Comment

• hi, can someone help me with "AG3 Map Compilation v4.0" im using IW 0.5.2 and it install ok, then in game when u try to go to any location out the house, the game crashes, can u help me? or gimme a link to the v3.0 plz

Comment

Working...
                                X