This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by hereaus
    Thanks, look like I need to update to the GUI version. I'm still using that custom version you did for me awhile back
    The options were added with SB3UGS_v0.4.42.40 after a discussion with FutaBoy. He had a similar case where he wanted to replace many meshes with the same options. I would bid to update to newest version (either release or latest experimental which includes support for the trial of Musumakeup).

Comment

• Well, I've been enjoying the higher resolution of the game via the Subtitle menu, but one little issue I have is the "cheat" text and (more importantly) the icons for the ladies' location are clipped out at the bottom. I've tried figuring out which PP file I could investigate to try and fix the problem, but no dice. I know the icons themselves are in 01_04_00, but that really didn't help much. If there is a solution to this, I'd be very grateful to ya!

Comment

• i just comeback with AG3 after a long time,2 year or so,and now i forget everything TTvTT
        Can someone tell me some names of MUST-HAVE-MODS ?
        I still remember some ,uhm ,Uncensor mod ,Girley 3T skin tex ,uhm,but that all TTvTT
        Sorry for my bad English

Comment

The icons are in 00_04_00 IIRC. Have you tried using a different font size? I'm using 2560x1600 resolution on a MacBook Pro Retina and 2560x1440 on a iMac and both work fine for me with cheat and subs. I just have to remember to reset the resolution to game setting before I open the Maker, because it messes up the windows.
          Yeah, I've got a 17" monitor that maxes out at 1440x900, so I figured the game would handle it without any issues. Forgive me, I meant the cheat text that displays the girls' stats, not the normal text that pops up at the top, all that is fine. All I'm trying to figure out is how to make the girls' location icons move up some so that they aren't clipping off at the bottom of the screen.
          Those particular icons are actually in 01_04_00. Sadly, shrinking the text size did me little good. No worries with the Maker/resolution issue, I have to do the same thing for the same reasons. Who wants grainy pics with blocks of purple? lol.
          Anyway, I don't know, it seems like it would be such a simple fix to move the icons up, but I haven't the faintest on how to go about it. It's such a pain to track a girl down without knowing where they are, you know?
          That sounded creepy, he he.
          Last edited by tmvaegis; 07-18-2013, 03:23 AM.

Comment

The location icon settings may be in the lst files, that is the basic scripting for the game. Hopefully they didn't hard code that. The sub/cheat location is set by the sub mod, don't know if it's in the dx file or somewhere else. If anyone would know it would be markantony, he has been playing with those files.
            Ahh, well, thanks for all the help. I'm a complete novice when it comes to coding and programming, so I wouldn't even know what the dx file is considered. I'll take a look at the lst files, but damn, that is a lot of files, he he.
            Again, thanks! I'll see if markantony might know how to fix it.

***Update...
            I managed to fix all the previous problems by using Windows mode through the config sub...of course, too easy, right?
            Well, whenever I open the game, the game window is always moved to the bottom right of the screen. The only way to correct this is to
            open task manager and move it manually...but naturally, when opening task manager, the game will freeze.
            Ugh.
            Oh...and when I said 17" monitor earlier, I meant 19"...don't know what to do, really.
            Last edited by tmvaegis; 07-19-2013, 12:30 AM. Reason: Updated situation

Comment

• Hey guys,
              this has been asked for before, but could anyone please re-upload Saev's RealDolls v2.0 or 2.1 maker? I've been scourging Google to death and it always leads back to the same 2 Mediafire urls which are dead.

Comment

• Ditto! It's been remarkably difficult to find, but I suppose it's unsurprising for a game of this age.

Comment

• Originally posted by LogID View Post
                  Hey guys,
                  this has been asked for before, but could anyone please re-upload Saev's RealDolls v2.0 or 2.1 maker? I've been scourging Google to death and it always leads back to the same 2 Mediafire urls which are dead.
                  Originally posted by AllissonRR View Post
                  Does anyone here have the mods RealDolls HairStyle Pack v1.1 and Real Dolls v2.0 by Saev? The link of mediafire is "dead" for the two files. I've tried to send message to him (saev), but he can not receive messages because the quota of messages stored it burst.
                  Ask for, more then once, I've re-uploaded those great mods! Thanks to Saev for making them...

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...t=#post3457028

Comment

• Thanks Captn Jam for the assist!

Would it be possible also to re-upload the Illusion Morpher? That, too, seems to have dropped off the radar.

Comment

• Originally posted by mightypompadour View Post
                      Thanks Captn Jam for the assist!

Would it be possible also to re-upload the Illusion Morpher? That, too, seems to have dropped off the radar.
                      There is a whole thread about it...
                      http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...60#post2544160
                      You can always find links to great tools in many modders signature.

Comment

• Thanks a ton from me, too, Capt Jam. It was absolutely impossible to find those files before.

Comment

One other possible thing, I had a ASUS laptop that ran 1920x1080 native on a 17" widescreen. I had a hell of a time running Illusion Morpher because some goofy default setting in the monitor was causing the check boxes to compress to the point that I couldn't check the boxes. Like the game, it uses D3D for rendering. I posted a screenshot which had everyone scratching their heads including me. Point is it could be a hardware or driver issue that is correctable with settings like mine was.
                          Haven't had the chance to fool around with my monitor's setup, but I'll have to look into it, considering I've done everything I can think of relating to the graphics card and software/control panel fun. Wish it would just damn work, but I'll give it a try. Thanks again!

***Update***: I fooled around with my monitors buttons and settings, but no dice. For whatever reason, the game graphics themselves fit perfectly to my monitor at full screen. The only issue I have is with the cheat text displaying the girls' stats & the location icons, which instead of filling up the screen uniformly like everything else, seem to space out and extend off the screen (in the case of the icons, that is). I really wish I could show you with screenshots, but when using the Subtitle Overlay mode, I have never been able to. Only when using the regular configuration can I take screenshots, which is also a pain. Thanks for all the help, everyone, but I'm about ready to give up on this.
                          Last edited by tmvaegis; 07-21-2013, 07:46 PM. Reason: Inevitable Failure

Comment

There are a bunch of different versions of the subtitle mod, you may want to give this a try. Some dlls work for me, others don't. This one does widescreen for me at 2560x1440 (iMac) and 2560x1600 (MacBook Retina), both in Win7/64 bit mode with no problem. Be sure to back up the file you have first!
                            Please remember to credit the original modder if you post someone else's work.

Comment

• Thanks, hereaus, I'll give it a try!
                              And to acknowledge Inquisitor, do you remember who/where you got it from so I can properly thank them, as well?

*Update*: Dammit, exact same results...bummer. Thanks anyway, it was worth a shot! Probably something to do with my monitor that is unavoidable. :/
                              Last edited by tmvaegis; 07-26-2013, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tmvaegis View Post
                                Thanks, hereaus, I'll give it a try!
                                And to acknowledge Inquisitor, do you remember who/where you got it from so I can properly thank them, as well?

*Update*: Dammit, exact same results...bummer. Thanks anyway, it was worth a shot! Probably something to do with my monitor that is unavoidable. :/
                                My AG3 Play gets 1920x1080 resolution while the AG3 Maker gets 1600x1200 and is just that. Will give to increase more?
                                The extraordinary is what we do, not what we are.
                                Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

Comment

Working...
                                X