This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Special Request....

If I Rar a folder filled with my created girls and their clothes, will someone re-save them so it will load on my game?

My Inability to do a "normal" save prevents me from having colored clothes or girls with the correct hair color/tanning.

PM me if you will help.

Comment

• Before I go digging into something that may just be broken for me, is anyone else seeing oddities with the Animated Pussy Mod when making a new girl under the expansion? Basically its alternating two of the textures constantly now rather than using a static texture for each arousal level like before.

Comment

• I tried alot of released trainers from here for AG3 Expansion and none of them worked. which trainer that actually works for AG3 Expansion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ameri View Post
          I tried alot of released trainers from here for AG3 Expansion and none of them worked. which trainer that actually works for AG3 Expansion?
          Go here:
          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...or#post1529646
          Read through the page until you see Breaker's post where he introduces the Monitor + Trainer. This is what I use and it works well (Thanks Breaker!)
          Also, I recommend reading through that forum because a lot of corrected mods are being introduced by modders for the Expansion. I think everything after aroupage 60 or so is what youd want because the first lf of the forum is nothing but discssons BEFORE the expansion was released.

Comment

• Originally posted by spexwood View Post
            Go here:
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...or#post1529646
            Read through the page until you see Breaker's post where he introduces the Monitor + Trainer. This is what I use and it works well (Thanks Breaker!)
            Also, I recommend reading through that forum because a lot of corrected mods are being introduced by modders for the Expansion. I think everything after aroupage 60 or so is what youd want because the first lf of the forum is nothing but discssons BEFORE the expansion was released.
            Thanks! finally... no more running for bathroom/food/ etc.

am trying to make a clean installation for AG3 and its expansion. with mods. but am having difficulty.

1. I installed AG3 with Privilege Disk , and updated it to js3_sp_003 (version 1.03)
            2. using Illusion Wizard, added [AG3][Girley3T][Skin][2048][Trug@NoS][v1.2].7z
            3. installed AG3 Expansion and its Privilege Disk
            4. Copied the AG3_Make_EXP and AG3_Play_EXP (English launchers)

Run Maker. saved my girls to take the skin
            Run Play. Girls are still censored... Though in the Girley3T, it clearly says UNCENSOR 1 and 2. any help plz?
            Last edited by Ameri; 06-03-2008, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• thats because you installed the mod then upgraded. You should have installed the mod AFTER you upgraded.

Also G2T stil has some issues with the patch (not many), so some parts of it that ust the .lst wont work until tthey're updated. Thats been said numerous times already.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hermit View Post
                thats because you installed the mod then upgraded. You should have installed the mod AFTER you upgraded.

Also G2T stil has some issues with the patch (not many), so some parts of it that ust the .lst wont work until they're updated. Thats been said numerous times already.
                My friend, I did try that already, once I apply the mod after I upgrade to Expansion. the AG3_Maker_Exp doesn't show the new hair style + personalities. thus I seek help here.

There are .lst files in one of the .pp's once I apply the mod, these files are inserted in that .pp and mess up the expansion. The .pp size was about 900kb. but I don't recall the name.. I will once I get back from work.

I even done it manually where I extracted the .7z file (Girley3T) and inserted each folder into its respective .pp using the AG3decrypt tool AFTER INSTALLATION OF EXPANSION. still no luck. Censored.

EDIT: I found the following fix on the forum, will try to use it after I get back from work "http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84880&highlight=Artificial+Girl" the poster name is HotT

EDIT2: I tried the fix, and it did not work .
                Last edited by Ameri; 06-04-2008, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• As has been said loads of times already, any mod that uses lst files needs to be updated, so you'll just have to wait for the modders to do it.

The only mods i think are working are the wurlox english interfacem and the rereleased english icon pack. Other than that it's hit and miss as to whther ot not they'll work, /and when they do work, you seem to lose the new stuff.

You'll just have to be patient and wait. It took months for the original releases to be done, so your easilly looking at 2-4 weeks for the new stuff.

Comment

• can somebody list some(or all) of the mods compatible for the ag3 expansion?

Comment

• here u go, all the mods as they come out will be posted here>> http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...p?do=cat&id=10
                      If you think humans built the pyramids..think again!

Comment

• thanks a lot, much appreciated.

but im sorry to ask another question but can somebody tell me how to use the illusion wizard(as in making folders) i kinda forgot cause i accidentally deleted my original ag3 game.
                        Last edited by PANDAemic; 06-05-2008, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• I am looking for some help on creating clothing meshes for different body types is there an easy method.

Comment

• I don't know if this has been addressed before but I've downloaded the [AG3][Clothing][Slave_Set][Uppervolta].rar but I don't know how to apply it properly. I've unrared it and copied the files on the proper folders but when I go to the maker and try to use them it shows nothing but the textrure base.

Hope somebody have resolved the issue. Thanks in advance .

Edit 1: Issue resolved. I had to rename the files with the codes associated to the texture mencionated on the rar.

Edit 2: New issue. When I try to save the set The maker crashes and doesn't save properly. When I load the set it shows on the maker but when I try to save it again the maker crashes and the set doesn't appear on the girl with the pic of "no preview aviable" on the preview pic of the set. Every assistance is welcome.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Duran; 06-11-2008, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• Does anyone have the same problem as I got?!

Everytime I try to rest in AG3+ the program terminates...

Code:
                              Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

Runtime Error!

...\AG3_Play_Exp.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. 
                              Please contact the application's support team for more information
                              happens with both english starters... shadows 1.01 and hentajin's 3.5

Edit: Found the source... MS hotfix worked for it
                              Last edited by JosyDark; 06-11-2008, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duran View Post
                                I don't know if this has been addressed before but I've downloaded the [AG3][Clothing][Slave_Set][Uppervolta].rar but I don't know how to apply it properly. I've unrared it and copied the files on the proper folders but when I go to the maker and try to use them it shows nothing but the textrure base.

Hope somebody have resolved the issue. Thanks in advance .

Edit 1: Issue resolved. I had to rename the files with the codes associated to the texture mencionated on the rar.

Edit 2: New issue. When I try to save the set The maker crashes and doesn't save properly. When I load the set it shows on the maker but when I try to save it again the maker crashes and the set doesn't appear on the girl with the pic of "no preview aviable" on the preview pic of the set. Every assistance is welcome.
                                Hey I'm the one that uploaded it but I have no idea what to tell you. Can you save other cloths from outside what your make(other cloths from UV or here). If not it's likly your make. You could reinstal and that should fix it. Just remember to move you cos cha and tex folders somewhere safe. Then move them back

Comment

Working...
                                X