This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by darkbeat0 View Post
    Hello

I have two questions.

First how can I use the illusion morpher in order to adapt the clothes on my morphed girls.
    Do I need to extract the xx or mqo-files of my girls for it?

Second, how can I include my xx-/pp-file of my girls into the AG3 Maker.
    Which files do I need to replace?

I will apprecate every answer. Thank you.
    darkbeat0
    You need the mqo files for the morpher.
    But you need two mqo files, with exsample two bodies, one have big breasts and the other have small ones. But you have pay attention, that both have the same counts of vertices and faces.
    In the morpher you klick on the tab "Xdiff baseed morphing". There you can create an xdiff. After you created one, save it and load it into the morpher. You can also use the xdiff files which are here upload in HF.
    Some guys here can show you them, where can get them.
    Xdiff files need only to insert into the morpher.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkbeat0 View Post
      ...First how can I use the illusion morpher in order to adapt the clothes on my morphed girls.
      Do I need to extract the xx or mqo-files of my girls for it?...0
      Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
      You need the mqo files for the morpher.
      But you need two mqo files, with exsample two bodies, one have big breasts and the other have small ones. But you have pay attention, that both have the same counts of vertices and faces.
      In the morpher you klick on the tab "Xdiff baseed morphing". There you can create an xdiff. After you created one, save it and load it into the morpher. You can also use the xdiff files which are here upload in HF.
      Some guys here can show you them, where can get them.
      Xdiff files need only to insert into the morpher.
      Or you can morph the cloths pp file directly the same way you morphed the girl.

Comment

• I recently re-installed AG3 and used the pre-existing mods I had backed up like radware's penis position 1.0 mod and a few others, but many of them date back to like 2011.

So I was curious, are there any new "guy mods"? The reason I ask is the Girley3t one I use, while it looks good, the mouth on the guy doesn't open, and I've noticed the penis clips slightly through the females groin area, I've noticed this with other older guy mods as well. So I was wondering if there were any newer ones that didn't clip at all, and that have animated mouths. I'd settle for just getting rid of the clipping.. the mouth thing isn't that annoying.

Comment

• This?
          http://artificialgirlmods.blogspot.c...abel/Guy%20Mod

Originally posted by StormWing
          Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• HI EVERYBODY , i need some help , I've got a non original version of the game, yesterday i tried to install manually my first patch using this guide
            http://dilldoe.org/AG3/2008/01/25/ho...-install-mods/

I extract the .pp file in the data root and I copy m_tex/m_cos files in the corresponding m_tex/m_cos root.
            It's the first time that I try to install a mod manually and one minute before the game works.
            After the mod all the exe files of the game (AG3MAKE.EXE\AG3PLAY.EXE) causes an error about c++

as you can see in the attached file, the path isn't those in the image but my ag3 directory.
            I also checked if I have japanese character but there wasn't.

This game is awsome and I discovered it too late, I wait answers.
            Thank you so much

This evening I have download the last version of the registry fixer and gave me an error:
            There are japanese character in the game path

so I checked one by one all the files of the path, I have correct all japanese characters in the path with names like g, g1, g2 etc. but still have the same problem with [SIZE=5F*****G C++[/SIZE]

This game is awsome and I discovered it too late, I wait answers.
            Thank you so much
            Last edited by Finwe22; 04-10-2014, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finwe22 View Post
              HI EVERYBODY , i need some help , I've got a non original version of the game, yesterday i tried to install manually my first patch using this guide
              Not all "patch" are install with that method. Witch one were you installing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
                Not all "patch" are install with that method. Witch one were you installing?
                First of all thanks Capt Jam for the answer I'v installed one called Hair Mod,after the extraction the root name i S3Hair, I find the file on this forum and then the last one on this page
                http://artificialgirlmods.blogspot.d...&by-date=false
                called GANTZ_COS usind ag3 decrypt and placing the tga files in the proper position.
                But still not working
                Last edited by Finwe22; 04-10-2014, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zyrexia
                  That costume requires you to have certain mods installed in ag3 make,you need one of the leotard mods.
                  http://www.4shared.com/archive/xQlnn...html?locale=en
                  Ok thanks when I stop working I'll take a look although I can't fix the japanese character error with this mod... I think that when I drug files in ag3 decrypt it modify js3config file and perhaps the process in irreversible.
                  What do you think?

Comment

• hey guys.

I'm having some trouble to prevent holes appearing in clothes(in the butt area) after morphing a character and clothes.

I've already downloaded the "NBijou xdiff and tutorials" and read the tutorial but I still can't get this to work. Probably I'm doing something wrong.

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. If possible explaining the tutorial some other way because I don't quite understand if I'm doing what I'm supposed to do...

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by prototypex28 View Post
                      hey guys.

I'm having some trouble to prevent holes appearing in clothes(in the butt area) after morphing a character and clothes.

I've already downloaded the "NBijou xdiff and tutorials" and read the tutorial but I still can't get this to work. Probably I'm doing something wrong.

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. If possible explaining the tutorial some other way because I don't quite understand if I'm doing what I'm supposed to do...

Thanks in advance.
                      The idea is to add a little more butt to the costume so the skin don't pierce the fabric, preventing those hole effects. Simply apply the .xdiff "17_AG3_butt_bigger_back" available in Zhaul"s tutorials. In Illusion Morpher, when you apply this .xdiff, just use a 0,3 value in all three axis, XYZ, instead of a full 1. This way it will add just a little more volume to the clothes, and correct your problem.

Comment

• The idea is to add a little more butt to the costume so the skin don't pierce the fabric, preventing those hole effects. Simply apply the .xdiff "17_AG3_butt_bigger_back" available in Zhaul"s tutorials. In Illusion Morpher, when you apply this .xdiff, just use a 0,3 value in all three axis, XYZ, instead of a full 1. This way it will add just a little more volume to the clothes, and correct your problem.
                        It works! Thanks.

Comment

• Hello I hope somebody would be able to help me.
                          I installed a mod that would make the boy character masturbate like hell and i thought it would be funny until i found it very annoying. I cant find the link of it but i hope you get the idea, my character always jerks off infront of the females and its really annoying. I cant seem to UNINSTALL this thing. so please any suggestions?
                          should I just reinstall AG3? if so what folders should i back up before uninstalling so i wont lose my custom girls and their clothes?
                          thank u so much.
                          Last edited by seth21; 04-26-2014, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• backup the save folder it's inside the data folder in your ag3 directory

...i know of the mod but have not installed it so can't help you on with that
                            Last edited by 11Z11; 04-26-2014, 09:16 AM.
                            A rep is worth a thousand words

Comment

• Originally posted by seth21 View Post
                              Hello I hope somebody would be able to help me.
                              I installed a mod that would make the boy character masturbate like hell and i thought it would be funny until i found it very annoying. I cant find the link of it but i hope you get the idea, my character always jerks off infront of the females and its really annoying. I cant seem to UNINSTALL this thing. so please any suggestions?
                              should I just reinstall AG3? if so what folders should i back up before uninstalling so i wont lose my custom girls and their clothes?
                              thank u so much.
                              You have to replace the guys animations file sx01_01_01.xa with the original one.
                              Last edited by FutaBoy; 04-27-2014, 06:58 AM. Reason: Wrong file name

Comment

• @Seth: Sounds like the fapping avatar guy mod from me? Did you delete the backup file? Tough luck.
                                Last edited by Stormwing; 04-27-2014, 06:46 AM.

Originally posted by StormWing
                                Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

Working...
                                X