This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• could he not just just copy the pp file were all the meshes and animations are from the orginal cd version? sure he would lose any pussy mods and body,animations, stuff like that but his problem should be fixed

if it were me i would just see what files were change by the mod and go a step further from what i mentioned above and use sb3 utility to extract just the correct files from the pp i mentioned above and replace the modded ones...so no i would say he still has some options before he needs to do a full reinstall...course i also depends if any lst files were changed
    A rep is worth a thousand words

Comment

• does anyone know of a fix for Radware's MakeSelector for Windows 8? I get a message "unexpected error" when I try opening the program even as admin and in win98/me compatibility mode

Comment

• i need this please, anyone... http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...57#post2038657

EDIT: nvm, got it: http://www.4shared.com/rar/ThI3N4uq/...ditorRv21.html
        Last edited by Teruke; 05-13-2014, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone have the Penis fix for Futaboy's Futanari player characters in AG3? I ran some searches in the mod release thread with no luck, and found out that most of his older futanari mods are gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teruke View Post

What version of .net framework do you use for this? I can't seem to run it.
            Last edited by dechuba; 05-15-2014, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoliceTK View Post
              Does anyone have the Penis fix for Futaboy's Futanari player characters in AG3? I ran some searches in the mod release thread with no luck, and found out that most of his older futanari mods are gone.
              Found it! Futa_Penis_Mod.rar

Comment

• Originally posted by dechuba View Post
                What version of .net framework do you use for this? I can't seem to run it.
                if i remember it was supposed to require .net FW 2.0, but as i have win7 and it has v3.5 which supposedly has the prev versions except 1.1 it should be ok, but i couldn't get it to run either.. i was going to use it to edit traits and personality of chars that i downloaded, but in the mean time i found a trait editor and also that the illusion wizzard can do those things.. but even with these it didn't work as i wanted, the trait editor messed up the way the girls were addressing the player, and the illusion wizzard doesn't seem to modify personalities, even though it said it did... fortunately even though the chars have custom assets and they get messed up when loaded in the maker, saving them as a diff char with the changes you want and then adding the original .pp file to the modified version restores them to what they should look like

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
                  Found it! [ATTACH=CONFIG]259587[/ATTACH]
                  Thanks a bunch Capt Jam! By the way, could you direct me to the post you got that from? The instructions that come with the mod are a bit confusing, and I'd like to look more into it.
                  Last edited by SoliceTK; 05-17-2014, 09:00 AM. Reason: Needed help with instructions.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoliceTK View Post
                    Thanks a bunch Capt Jam! By the way, could you direct me to the post you got that from? The instructions that come with the mod are a bit confusing, and I'd like to look more into it.
                    I re-uploaded it. It was probably in the mod release thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
                      I re-uploaded it. It was probably in the mod release thread.
                      Understood, thank you for your trouble.
                      Last edited by SoliceTK; 05-17-2014, 10:01 AM. Reason: Found a working version.

Comment

• I'm using the excellent body selector mod by hereaus ([AG3][Maker][Body Selector Mod][hereaus][Final]).

The mod includes the mqo and xdiff files for each of the body types (H, C, S, G, P, K, E, M) but they all have the flat foot configuration.

Does anyone know if hereaus released the final mqo or xdiff files for the high heel and platform versions of each body type?

Thanks all.

Comment

• I've checked out that post already, as well as hereaus's onedrive and mediafire drive. Unfortnately, none of them contain the mqo or xdiff files for the high heels and platform versions of each body type. They just link to his released Body Selector Mod, which I already have.

Does anyone know if they were released and/or where they can be found?

Comment

• Originally posted by zyrexia
                            You can get the mqo & xdiff file yourself with sb3utility
                            Just a short while after my last post I realised that myself - doh!

I gave it a go this morning and it worked perfectly.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Comment

• High Heels mod not working.

Is there another version of the "High Heels Mod" than this one?

I installed it per the instructions and... while the new heels appear in "Create fashion" in Maker... the girl's feet are still flat, so the new heels don't match the foot. And I can find no setting in "Create Character" to change the foot shape (which, IIRC, you shouldn't need anyway since the Mod should change all newly created girls to have the new foot.

I must have done something wrong, but I have no idea what. Help.
                              Visit OysterMug's "real-life" outfits library:

Click Here!

Comment

• Originally posted by zyrexia
                                Ah, I forgot to select "High Heels" under "Option 2" (selected it everywhere else). Annoying. Thx.
                                Visit OysterMug's "real-life" outfits library:

Click Here!

Comment

Working...
                                X