This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by JosyDark View Post
    Does anyone have the same problem as I got?!

Everytime I try to rest in AG3+ the program terminates...

Code:
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

Runtime Error!

...\AG3_Play_Exp.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. 
    Please contact the application's support team for more information
    happens with both english starters... shadows 1.01 and hentajin's 3.5

Edit: Found the source... MS hotfix worked for it
    I got the same problem, did you say you fixed it?

Comment

• Originally posted by dick322 View Post
      I got the same problem, did you say you fixed it?
      yes.. googled a bit and was sent to a MS-Site... there you can download the hotfix

Comment

• I am trying to modify the a15_01.xx file in Js3_00_02_00. In the original file, there are 3 meshes that make up the buttcrack: 'a01_O_hesoT_000', 'a01_O_hesoT_001', and 'a01_O_hesoT_01'.

Trug@NoS's uncensor mods are missing the 'a01_O_hesoT_001' and 'a01_O_hesoT_01' meshes, but apparantly have two copies of the 'a01_O_hesoT_000' mesh that are exactly the same. His mod works great and shows the butthole in the game.

I am trying to modify a mod that is currently 'broken' in attempting at displaying the butthole part of the buttcrack. I've tried a number of different methods and so forth. The best I can obtain is having a butthole appear on a girl in 'Make', but when I use "Play' and place her in the world and look at her there, she no longer has a butthole.

So I tried modifying Trug@NoS's uncensor mod to see what happens when I delete one of the copies of 'a01_O_hesoT_000'. When I do this, then his mod doesn't work and the butthole doesn't show. So, my game plan is to try to modify the other mod and duplicate the altered ''a01_O_hesoT_000' that I 'fixed' to see if that works like it does for the uncensor mod. My problem now is that SB3Utility will not allow me to create new, copy, or rename 'meshes' (despite being able to do this with materials and textures). So, I can't figure out how to do this. Can someone help me with this please? I've spent a lot of time on this and I know it can be done somehow because Trug@NoS did it with his mod. I'm going to PM him about it too...

Comment

• Anyone fix the problem with the mods not showin up in the mods list in the illusion wizzard after installin exp pac, yet? anyone? thanks
          If you think humans built the pyramids..think again!

Comment

• Originally posted by oqhansoloqo View Post
            I am trying to modify the a15_01.xx file in Js3_00_02_00. In the original file, there are 3 meshes that make up the buttcrack: 'a01_O_hesoT_000', 'a01_O_hesoT_001', and 'a01_O_hesoT_01'.

Trug@NoS's uncensor mods are missing the 'a01_O_hesoT_001' and 'a01_O_hesoT_01' meshes, but apparantly have two copies of the 'a01_O_hesoT_000' mesh that are exactly the same. His mod works great and shows the butthole in the game.

I am trying to modify a mod that is currently 'broken' in attempting at displaying the butthole part of the buttcrack. I've tried a number of different methods and so forth. The best I can obtain is having a butthole appear on a girl in 'Make', but when I use "Play' and place her in the world and look at her there, she no longer has a butthole.

So I tried modifying Trug@NoS's uncensor mod to see what happens when I delete one of the copies of 'a01_O_hesoT_000'. When I do this, then his mod doesn't work and the butthole doesn't show. So, my game plan is to try to modify the other mod and duplicate the altered ''a01_O_hesoT_000' that I 'fixed' to see if that works like it does for the uncensor mod. My problem now is that SB3Utility will not allow me to create new, copy, or rename 'meshes' (despite being able to do this with materials and textures). So, I can't figure out how to do this. Can someone help me with this please? I've spent a lot of time on this and I know it can be done somehow because Trug@NoS did it with his mod. I'm going to PM him about it too...
            If you are not just copying the mesh but a whole frame it will work in SB3Utility. Though I am not sure what you actually mean with double mesh. Often the same mesh appears to be doubled but actually means upper side and under side. All meshes appear invisible from their back side. So when one wants to have a mesh that is visible from both sides, there is a need for a mesh and the same mesh with inverted normals. Normal inversion cannot be done with the SB3Utility afaik. So you'ld need to do this in a 3D modeling program.

However if you simply meant two exact same copies of a mesh in different frames, you can use this method:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=891

In the example the whole tree (All_Root/Frame) is replaced at the end of the procedure. It is not necessary to do it that way (one has to correct too many hex values then). Therefore a replacement of the s01_N_huku_000/Frame would be a better option. Since one only need to correct the hex values of the subframes and submeshes of the s01_N_huku_000/Frame node then.

But you must remember that this method does not copy the special hex bytes of a frame and a mesh. For example the byte that triggers transparency (0E 64 - transparancy possible vs. 00 64 - no transparancy possible, the 64 is the alpha order... when dealing with alpha one wants to have a certain alpha order to avoid strange transparency effects. So the 64 can actually be a different number depending on the alpha order... 64 is just the default value assigned when importing from the Direct-X tree.)
            So you have to set these bytes manually in the hex window (for frame and mesh).
            Last edited by J1327; 06-12-2008, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• wow

thank you for this - it worked (your method of duplicating a mesh). I still am in the process of trying to fix the mod though.

Update - YES!!! It's done! Thanks you so much, dude. Not only was I able to add an asshole to the buttmod, but I was also able to correct a shading issue on the buttcrack area, all because of my newly gained ability to move around the meshes in the object tree (due to your excellent guide/guidance). Olken will probably put a new version out with the fixes shortly. I'll send it over to him soon, but first I'm going to see if I can also get the pussy and ass to rotate images (so they animate slightly in the aroused state). Gotta do some research first.
              Last edited by oqhansoloqo; 06-13-2008, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• For all those havin problems with illusion wizzard not showin mods in mods list after exp pac installed, remove [AG3Exp][V1[1].02][English][TheShadow] from the mods folder, and the list should come back. sorry shadow...lol

Comment

• Didn't have [AG3Exp][V1[1].02][English][TheShadow] in the folder.

I had to remove [AG3+][v1.50][English Translation][Hentaijin][(Pre-)Release 4] from the Mods folder for mine to reappear.

Comment

• hmm... it looks like you don't want an archive with an exe in the mods folder. they shouldn't be there anyway, but this is a better reason to keep them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by boneeed
                      For all those havin problems with illusion wizzard not showin mods in mods list after exp pac installed, remove [AG3Exp][V1[1].02][English][TheShadow] from the mods folder, and the list should come back. Sorry Shadow...lol (just lettin them guys and so few gals that where goin nuts like I was, what this problem was wit dat illusion wiz)
                      I hadn't Dl'd that one... I had to remove [AG3+][v1.50][English Translation][Hentaijin][(Pre-)Release 4] from the Mods folder to get the rest of the mods to reappear.

Comment

• Originally posted by AG13 View Post
                        I hadn't Dl'd that one... I had to remove [AG3+][v1.50][English Translation][Hentaijin][(Pre-)Release 4] from the Mods folder to get the rest of the mods to reappear.

hmmm, would appear that if u have a .7z file with an executable file in it, then it messes up the wizzard. interesting

Comment

• For all those havin problems with illusion wizzard not showin mods in mods list after exp pac installed, remove [AG3Exp][V1[1].02][English][TheShadow] from the mods folder, and the list should come back. Sorry Shadow...lol (just lettin them guys and so few gals that where goin nuts like I was, what this problem was wit dat illusion wiz) also remove any .7z file that has an executable file in it. in other words, unzip the rar and only put in the .7z files into the mod folder. and copy the executible (.exe) into the appropriate folder. No .exe files in da mods folder!...lol

EDIT:
                          DO NOT post message like this in a Mod Release thread. Why the hell do you think we created the [Mod Support Thread] for??!
                          Last edited by wurlox; 06-15-2008, 01:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boneeed View Post
                            For all those havin problems with illusion wizzard not showin mods in mods list after exp pac installed, remove [AG3Exp][V1[1].02][English][TheShadow] from the mods folder, and the list should come back. sorry shadow...lol

There's nothing that says to use IW to install that mod so you should be apologizing for screwing up.

Originally posted by AG13 View Post
                            Didn't have [AG3Exp][V1[1].02][English][TheShadow] in the folder.

I had to remove [AG3+][v1.50][English Translation][Hentaijin][(Pre-)Release 4] from the Mods folder for mine to reappear.
                            If you'd followed the directions it would've worked properly.

Is anyone else seeing a trend here?

Edit: As long as I have your attention I might as well get this off my chest. I see people installing the expansion and then installing mods willy nilly without considering whether they're AG3+ compatible then they come here looking for help because their game is messed up. Any mod that modifies or replaces lst files is likely to mess up your game if you have plus so you shouldn't install it unless the original modder either uploads an updated version or says that the mod is compatible with the expansion. If a mod's description doesn't say whether it changes lst files you can tell by looking inside it for a folder named js3_00_00_00 or a file named js3_00_00_00.pp. If it has either of those and you have the expansion don't install it unless it's compatible!

Thank you for your time.
                            Last edited by GhostLover; 06-15-2008, 01:36 AM.

Comment

• I am going to further expand on GhostLover's point about mods.

When it comes to Wizzard mods, if it does make changes to the js3_00_00_00.pp file, unless it's named with the [AG3+] tag, I would say it's going to screw up your expansion setup.

We made a Mod Release thread JUST for AG3+, so stick with the one's you find in there and any others you are going to have to do by hand for the time being.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                              >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• [QUOTE=GhostLover;1544291]There's nothing that says to use IW to install that mod so you should be apologizing for screwing up.

Im not gonna apoligize for anything, just givin out some information that someone might be able to use from my experiance. maybe i did screw up, however, im not the only one, and not the only one sifting thru a crapload of .rars and .7z's and every once in a while one may get dragged into the wrong place. Oh well, live and learn! Enough said...have a good night
                                Last edited by boneeed; 06-15-2008, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X