This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by zyrexia
    Are you doing this with sb3utility ?
    If so let me know & i will give you the steps to double check.
    Hello
    Yes I did it with SB3U
    Skydrive link for picture sharing and uploaded outifts: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=9651F...D1F5629C12!105

Hair compilation: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=9651F...D1F5629C12!429

Comment

• Maybe the a01_O_gata_03 is inside a frame with a01_N_opt01_02_0X or a01_N_opt01_01_02. You must rename that frame to a01_N_opt01_02_01 if it's a subframe or a01_N_opt01_01_01 if it's the main frame.

Comment

• Hey guys, noob modder here. I need some help on how to install map mods that are "IW friendly" like [AG3][Map][Airport][Zlababa] and [ag3][map][paddies & riverside][zlababa]. I tried to install maps using IW but an error always pop up when i tried to install it. I believe that im using the latest .net framework 4.5. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaffry1 View Post
          Hey guys, noob modder here. I need some help on how to install map mods that are "IW friendly" like [AG3][Map][Airport][Zlababa] and [ag3][map][paddies & riverside][zlababa]. I tried to install maps using IW but an error always pop up when i tried to install it. I believe that im using the latest .net framework 4.5. Thanks in advance.
          I found that some (most?) of the new maps distributed individually (ie: airport by itself) are not Wizzard ready.

Try the "New Map Compilation 6.0" mod, which is ALL new maps in Wiz ready format.
          Visit OysterMug's "real-life" outfits library:

Click Here!

Comment

• I have a questioni regarding the Strip club. Do girls that i take there actually dance, or do lapdances or just basically just have the same animations they have anywhere else?

Comment

• Originally posted by tyure3 View Post
              I have a questioni regarding the Strip club. Do girls that i take there actually dance, or do lapdances or just basically just have the same animations they have anywhere else?
              No. It's just a map. No now moves for the girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
                No. It's just a map. No now moves for the girl.
                But at least if the girl is too horny & the avatar guy is sitting, something "GOOD" will happen

Originally posted by StormWing
                Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Hello
                  I have a problem with the high heels of shadowmage compilation.
                  I picked a body with the foot position mod (high heel) and a pair of high heels.

Now to the problem: If the girls walks inside my house the high heels always become invisible.
                  Does someone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance
                  darkbeat0
                  Skydrive link for picture sharing and uploaded outifts: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=9651F...D1F5629C12!105

Comment

• Originally posted by darkbeat0 View Post
                    Hello
                    I have a problem with the high heels of shadowmage compilation.
                    I picked a body with the foot position mod (high heel) and a pair of high heels.

Now to the problem: If the girls walks inside my house the high heels always become invisible.
                    Does someone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance
                    darkbeat0
                    Old problem... really! It's a Japanese game, soooo, no shoes in the house! Hereaus found a way with the .lst...

Comment

• @Zyrexia: NOpe, but she will blowjob the avatar guy ^^;;

@DarkBeat0: As far as i remember, the girl should've wear her shoes EVEN inside the house. Maybe CaptJam can explain better? ^^;;

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by zyrexia
                        This is the method captjam was talking about & it does work i have 2 other's if you do not want to use this method. Just let me know.
                        Thanks zyrexia
                        it is working fine now. But I have another problem with the high heels.
                        For some reason the high heels sink into the ground a bit.

In pictures you can see what i mean.
                        Spoiler

Can the problem be solved?
                        Attached Files

Comment

• good evening fellas, first of all hello there hehe, ok i think this is the right place to ask, i want to create or modify a guy mod ( a futa char) what programs or tools would i need to do that? can anyone take the time to maybe help me out with this? i hope so hehe

thanks in advance and regards!

Comment

• Originally posted by daisirius View Post
                            good evening fellas, first of all hello there hehe, ok i think this is the right place to ask, i want to create or modify a guy mod ( a futa char) what programs or tools would i need to do that? can anyone take the time to maybe help me out with this? i hope so hehe

start here and see if futaboy has created something to your liking or to start with.
                            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/416266
                            Then get sb3u and Metasequoia and illussion morpher and a tutorial on how to use them and play around with them. But if you use somebody else stuff and modify it. And then want to post it give them credit for their work. Have fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by daisirius View Post
                              good evening fellas, first of all hello there hehe, ok i think this is the right place to ask, i want to create or modify a guy mod ( a futa char) what programs or tools would i need to do that? can anyone take the time to maybe help me out with this? i hope so hehe

I too am working on this, but lesbian version :-)
                              Laborious work in metasequoia and sb3utility :-(

Click image for larger version

Name:	Avatar1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	433.7 KB
ID:	4901903Click image for larger version

Name:	Avatar2.jpg
Size:	218.4 KB
ID:	4901904

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014_0708_0225_15725.jpg
Size:	263.4 KB
ID:	4901905Click image for larger version

Name:	2014_0708_0202_22605.jpg
Size:	350.3 KB
ID:	4901907

Comment

• Looks cool Can't wait for the final release!

But if i may suggest, while her appearance is feminine, her body gesture is still of a man. So i think you can do it better if you give her a tomboy girl appearance.

If only you can actually use the girls' head.xx & body.xx for the avatar guy, then you can make a REAL lesbian avatar...

Comment

Working...
                                X