This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• if this is in the wrong place im sorry

i have dl some clothes mods and all that was in the rar was some pp files
    im still a bit of a newbie when it comes to modding but where do i put the costume pp files?
    norm when i dl cos and cha mods theres norm js3fmi files as well
    any help will be appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by hotneko View Post
      if this is in the wrong place im sorry

i have dl some clothes mods and all that was in the rar was some pp files
      im still a bit of a newbie when it comes to modding but where do i put the costume pp files?
      norm when i dl cos and cha mods theres norm js3fmi files as well
      any help will be appreciated
      All you have to do is put the m_cos folder into data folder. And PLEASE not try to edit that file, because you don't have the modding tools for it.

Originally posted by StormWing
      Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• @stormwing ty for your advice
        i put the pp files into the data folder but nothing shows up
        in the dowlnload i got <i got it from h5galgame>, there was only pp files nothing else eg bikini.pp,lingere.pp
        i also tried to put them into the cos folder, data folder and the main folder nothing shows up
        before these mods i always got a cos folder and inside was a preview pic, a js3fmi file, and another folder that had the pp file
        and sometimes some xx files inside it
        im at a loss as how to use just these pp files ag3decrypt cannot open them saying unknown format.
        thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by hotneko View Post
          @stormwing ty for your advice
          i put the pp files into the data folder but nothing shows up
          Several files are required to access a costume. A single .pp file by itself isn't enough.

Check the way other costumes are stored (a folder with the pp file AND a ".js3fsi" file, a "js3fmi" and icon .bmp in the "m_cos" folder.) You can create the icon yourself, but w/o the two "js3*" files, the costume won't load.
          Visit OysterMug's "real-life" outfits library:

Click Here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
            Looks cool Can't wait for the final release!

But if i may suggest, while her appearance is feminine, her body gesture is still of a man. So i think you can do it better if you give her a tomboy girl appearance.

If only you can actually use the girls' head.xx & body.xx for the avatar guy, then you can make a REAL lesbian avatar...
            Your idea, merci beaucoup. Hah, I make it happen!

H-Type body (can morph to any type), Humanized Head, Zhaul eyes, 4CS skins, much more. Yes I know she needs nipples, few other tweaks...

Now if I can get Jinshi0's sexy walk animation - perfect!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	273.3 KB
ID:	4902348Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	257.8 KB
ID:	4902349Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	263.1 KB
ID:	4902350Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	264.3 KB
ID:	4902351

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	232.3 KB
ID:	4902352Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	274.0 KB
ID:	4902353Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Size:	316.4 KB
ID:	4902354Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Size:	347.4 KB
ID:	4902355

Name:	9.jpg
Size:	293.0 KB
ID:	4902356Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Size:	394.9 KB
ID:	4902357Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Size:	384.2 KB
ID:	4902358Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Size:	302.0 KB
ID:	4902359
            Last edited by taffy; 07-19-2014, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by taffy View Post
              Your idea, merci beaucoup. Hah, I make it happen!

H-Type body (can morph to any type), Humanized Head, Zhaul eyes, 4CS skins, much more. Yes I know she needs nipples, few other tweaks...

Now if I can get Jinshi0's sexy walk animation - perfect!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]267691[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]267692[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]267693[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]267694[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]267695[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]267696[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]267697[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]267698[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]267699[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]267700[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]267701[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]267702[/ATTACH]
              Now that's FANTASTIC!! I'll wait for your upload.

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

Now that's FANTASTIC!! I'll wait for your upload.
                Improved version - almost there...

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...20#post3562320

Comment

• Hello
                  I tried to create the outfit from Amenda Werner myself. I modified the full body suit from shadowmages compilation.
                  The meshes should be fine. But once I imported the file into sb3u I got a problem:

As you can see in the pictures, the meshes of the suit near the neck are biting with the girls body.

For your informaton: I imported them into a01_N_VF_01_2t_O in the object tree and not into "mesh" of a01_N_VF_01_2t_O. (SB3UtiltiyGUI 0.8.2)
                  I used following options when i replaced the mesh:
                  method: replace
                  normals: copy nearest
                  bones: copy nearest
                  nearest: submesh

Does someone know what i did wrong? How can i solve the problem?
                  Thanks in advance for help

------------------

EDIT: I changed the triangle to quads while working on the outfit within blender.
                  Later I triangled the outfited back but I didnt modified the meshes near the neck.
                  Also when the girls is moving the holes remain the same.
                  Moreover I just checked the outfit and body within SB3U. There are also these holes.
                  I think the normals are fine.

------

Solution:
                  @ taffy: thanks for your answer. I tried to recreate the outfit but without changing the triangles to quads and the outfit fits perfectly. Anyway, thanks for trying to help.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by darkbeat0; 07-24-2014, 10:00 AM.
                  Skydrive link for picture sharing and uploaded outifts: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=9651F...D1F5629C12!105

Hair compilation: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=9651F...D1F5629C12!429

Comment

• Originally posted by darkbeat0 View Post
                    Hello
                    I tried to create the outfit from Amenda Werner myself. I modified the full body suit from shadowmages compilation.
                    The meshes should be fine. But once I imported the file into sb3u I got a problem:

As you can see in the pictures, the meshes of the suit near the neck are biting with the girls body.

For your informaton: I imported them into a01_N_VF_01_2t_O in the object tree and not into "mesh" of a01_N_VF_01_2t_O. (SB3UtiltiyGUI 0.8.2)
                    I used following options when i replaced the mesh:
                    method: replace
                    normals: copy nearest
                    bones: copy nearest
                    nearest: submesh

Does someone know what i did wrong? How can i solve the problem?
                    Thanks in advance for help
                    Looks like the bones shifted. Did you delete/join vertices? Do those areas get bigger and smaller as the girl moves? And do the normals look OK in the SB3U renderer? Export a combined Top/hadaka mesh and see if the holes are showing in Meta. If they aren't, it's almost certain bone or normal issue.
                    Last edited by taffy; 07-23-2014, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkbeat0
                      Hello
                      I got a new problem with the amenda outfit.

First I wanted to cut of the mesh for the breast with knife but the result was quite messy.
                      So I tried to change the textures in order to see more of the breasts. The result is good. But instead of being transparent the texture are complete black. (See picture)
                      Spoiler

How can I solve this? Do I need to change the hex?
                      Thanks in advance for support
                      I fight this in all my creations. Try different hex settings and also the mesh reordering in SB3U. And make sure you have alpha at .99.

EDIT:

I try to help but it doesn't want to work correctly. I change hex to get transparent, but all the way through! I believe it has to do with the body suit mod maybe - weird. I'll try again if I get more time.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by taffy; 07-29-2014, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Are there any mods that allow first person view in H-mode?

Comment

• Originally posted by iceblade45 View Post
                          Are there any mods that allow first person view in H-mode?
                          Simply position the camera behind the backside of the players head and hit F1 (or is it F3?) to make him invisible.

Click Here!

Comment

• Originally posted by OysterMug View Post
                            Simply position the camera behind the backside of the players head and hit F1 (or is it F3?) to make him invisible.
                            Uh... Try the Space bar...

Comment

Mmm... I don't think the space bar work during h-scenes... And it's F1 for the avatar body, F3 for the clothes and F2 for the torpedo...

Comment

I forgot about that.

I started using my alternate method because the "head bobbing" was driving me nuts. Positioning the camera my way ensures the scene does not move with his head.

Another advantage of my method: you can direct where you look (works especially well with "cowgirl" sex position.)
                                Last edited by OysterMug; 08-03-2014, 07:27 AM.

Click Here!

Comment

Working...
                                X