This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
    Mmm... I don't think the space bar work during h-scenes... And it's F1 for the avatar body, F3 for the clothes and F2 for the torpedo...
    *slaps forehead* silly me

OF COURSE no such mod for the First Person View in H-mode...

Originally posted by StormWing
    Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• The links for Olken's Butt Mod appears to be dead. I was wondering if anyone who has it could reupload it plz
      Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-14-2014, 05:56 AM. Reason: Moved from mod RELEASE thread :(

Comment

• Originally posted by zyrexia
        I just wanted to know if someone could give me a pointer in the right direction. I want to add the gun of the samus outfit by dilldoe to the left arm as well. List of things done so far.
        1) Stripped the .xx file down to just the gun
        The only way I used so far was with Meta. Don't know with SB3U. If you use Meta, be careful. The arms are placed horizontally in Meta, not vertically like in the Maker...

Originally posted by Brotherwolf
        Might be the wrong place to ask but i recently found a Capt jam mod for a strip club that overrides the 7/11? says it installed in the wizard but the 7/11 is still there any help would be appreciated as that mod looks awesome!!
        When I made the mod, I made it ready for the latest map compilation from hereaus, the 6.0. XnonameX used the same base for it. Could be done with the 4.0 compilation, but it has to be done manually. The map is not in the same folder.

Comment

captjam thanks for the response maybe it is a step to far for me, since i made that post i have re-tried it looked ok in sb3utility but the left gun appeared above the head in ag3 make. I may have to leave it and go in in a different direction, but thanks again.
          I had the problem before. It can corrected with Meta by "linking" the new object on an existing one.

Comment

I will leave it for now because, i discovered a problem when i extract the mq file for the gun & and the re-import it for some strange reason 2 bones are missing. The gun contains 8 bones i have not come accross this problem in the past. So i have decided to go in a different direction & i am already working on my next upload. Thanks again
            it can has todo with the version of Metasequoia, i found that out with some modding for SB3, some versions above 2.4 sux for some files modding for SB3

For your own safety, don't use Windows 10
            Google is your best friend, Microsoft your worst enemy

Comment

• Milky Breasts milk spray patch .rar - RAR compression?
              Well, how to download it to use? Need to download something else
              Thrown in the DATA file like?
              I hope there is an expert answer

Comment

• Illusion_Wizzard thanks provide program
                English bitter hand will not be used ....

Comment

• hi a few months ago i had a mod that changed the girls h-scene shine ingame there was were 3 of them 0%shine,50%shine and 100%shine
                  not sure who made it and cant remember the author, if anyone knows the mod and and where i can re download it id be greatfull )

Comment

• where do I download this pack? [AG3][puffy-fluffy uncensor][v4][sosola]

searched on google but nothing that really works.

Comment

• ok so i am vary new to this and i downloaded someones mods they set up. i un zipped them but when i used the AG3 maker the cloths do show up as they are in the mods at all. i know i am doing something wrong just would like some help thank you

Comment

• guys, i think i cant make the deep pussy uncensored work out.. the game keep using the same old uncensor.. any suggestions?

Comment

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...83#post3576083 http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...90#post3576290 you know it is only for slim body? so it will not suit normal clothing. I have a version i changed which is normal body & still a manual install if you want it let me know.
                          haha i didnt know that.. can you provide me the uncersor and the install tutorial for the normal body please? appreciate it mate

Comment

• hello everyone. i seem to have a problem with futaboy's futanari player models mod. the models appear to show almost like a manaquin in appearance. I was wondering if i need a certain mod or is it a mod that is interfering with the mod? im using the version as seen herehttp://thepiratebay.se/torrent/47569...irl_3_FULL_ENG is there something i need or is this version of the game messing with the mod? thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitsune1991 View Post
                              hello everyone. i seem to have a problem with futaboy's futanari player models mod. the models appear to show almost like a manaquin in appearance. I was wondering if i need a certain mod or is it a mod that is interfering with the mod? im using the version as seen herehttp://thepiratebay.se/torrent/47569...irl_3_FULL_ENG is there something i need or is this version of the game messing with the mod? thanks in advance.
                              The "mannequin" effect is due to the fact that Illusion gave a very stiff animation to the avatar. No eyes movements, no bones (movements) to the hair and clothes. This is something nobody manage to change. The creations of Futaboy are awesomes, but still have to respect those rules. You should check to mod release thread for is latest releases. Superb finish in shapes and textures.

Comment

• this screen is what i meant as my problems with futaboy's models. the textures don't seem to appear at all for some reason.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X