This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by Kitsune1991 View Post
    this screen is what i meant as my problems with futaboy's models. the textures don't seem to appear at all for some reason.
    I see... When something like that happen to me, it's because the textures are too high. Like high skin, hair, room textures are no good together or in certain combinations. Add more then one girls in the room and you're in trouble.

Did you try older models with lower res?

Comment

• I've tried all 3 mods by futaboy and all 3 were the same result. but if you mean the female characters i have downloaded here then yes i have tried lower resolution. But in the end it may be my pc since it is quite old. intel pentuim4 @2.4ghz 512mb ram with 128mb graphics card. So ill test it out again on a more up-to-date pc and see then. thank you for your help Capt. Jam.

Comment

I've tried all 3 mods by futaboy and all 3 were the same result. but if you mean the female characters i have downloaded here then yes i have tried lower resolution. But in the end it may be my pc since it is quite old. intel pentuim4 @2.4ghz 512mb ram with 128mb graphics card. So ill test it out again on a more up-to-date pc and see then. thank you for your help Capt. Jam.
        You're welcome! Keep in mind that AG3 demands a lot from the CPU, not the video card.

Comment

I've tried all 3 mods by futaboy and all 3 were the same result. but if you mean the female characters i have downloaded here then yes i have tried lower resolution. But in the end it may be my pc since it is quite old. intel pentuim4 @2.4ghz 512mb ram with 128mb graphics card. So ill test it out again on a more up-to-date pc and see then. thank you for your help Capt. Jam.
          At a pinch you have to resize the hi-res textures, which I used for my futanari mods.
          Use SB3Utility to export the textures and resize them with an GFX program like Photoshop, Corel Draw, GIMP etc.
          After rezising the textures, import them back with SB3Utility.
          Try to use the half size of the textures from 2048 to 1024 and the textures with 1024 to 512.
          If you have still the same problem, than you need an new fast computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
            At a pinch you have to resize the hi-res textures, which I used for my futanari mods.
            Use SB3Utility to export the textures and resize them with an GFX program like Photoshop, Corel Draw, GIMP etc.
            After rezising the textures, import them back with SB3Utility.
            Try to use the half size of the textures from 2048 to 1024 and the textures with 1024 to 512.
            If you have still the same problem, than you need an new fast computer.

Thank you FutaBoy. the resizing of textures did the trick. I did not know of SB3Utility untill you mentioned it. *bangs head on desk multiple times* now for some fun hehehehe.

Comment

Thank you FutaBoy. the resizing of textures did the trick. I did not know of SB3Utility untill you mentioned it. *bangs head on desk multiple times* now for some fun hehehehe.
              Take a look at the first sticky thread, here in the HF-modding/translation.

Comment

• Originally posted by taffy View Post
                Female Player Character

Female player character that uses modified actual female body and head meshes instead of guy meshes. Merci FutaBoy, hereaus, and others for work I use as starting points. FutaBoy for transferring and renaming the bones and making the mouth animate properly, hereaus for meshes, madman71 for full uncensor used, tmvaegis for hair conversion, markantony for hair texture (I pull these from Margaux in HF patch), zhaul eye texture.

Many exhausting hours work making substantial modifications. H-type platform shoe body but can be morphed to anything else.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]268242[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]268243[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]268244[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]268245[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]268246[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]268247[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]268248[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]268250[/ATTACH]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kj...[Ver2].rar

EDIT:

I upload full set by request - Blonde, Brunette, Highlight (as above) and Redhead.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]268495[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]268489[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]268491[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]268493[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]268488[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]268490[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]268492[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]268494[/ATTACH]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6z...#91;Final].rar

Next I upload stiletto version of 4 types:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]268593[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]268594[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]268595[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]268596[/ATTACH]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/44...#91;Final].rar

NOTE: I made error where the mouth bones weren't attached If your girl won't French kiss (hehe), re download fixed version.

Having trouble with this mod and the Illusion wizard, am I missing something?
                Last edited by Inquisitor; 10-02-2014, 12:09 AM. Reason: Moved from mod RELEASE thread :(

Comment

• Three questions regarding XnonameX: Moar Poses

This post is about the [AG3][XnonameX][MoarPoses] mod: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...30#post3535930

First of all, a big Thank You to XnonameX for this compilation. I have only tried one of the animations so far, but watching Capt Jam's Tinni Spikes dance is quite amazing -wow!

Now, the questions:

1. Is it possible to go back to the default pose without deleting above pose? If so, how? (I can't see any button, slider etc for this in the game.)
                  2. Is it possible to have more than one of these animations installed at the same time and choose which of them to watch, or play them in a sequence? If so, how?

I fear the answer to both above questions is NO, since the readme file says "Just install ONE POSE AT TIME". English is not my native language, but I suspect this means that before a new pose is installed, the earlier one must be deleted using the Wizard.
                  3. Is this a correct assumption?

I could probably find out the answers myself, but I am reluctant because everytime I apply any guesses or experiments to the game, it tends to crash. So a reply would be very much appreciated!

(I hope this is not in the wrong section. If so, please tell me where to move it.)

Comment

• Originally posted by ceguah View Post
                    This post is about the [AG3][XnonameX][MoarPoses] mod: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...30#post3535930

First of all, a big Thank You to XnonameX for this compilation. I have only tried one of the animations so far, but watching Capt Jam's Tinni Spikes dance is quite amazing -wow!

Now, the questions:

1. Is it possible to go back to the default pose without deleting above pose? If so, how? (I can't see any button, slider etc for this in the game.)
                    2. Is it possible to have more than one of these animations installed at the same time and choose which of them to watch, or play them in a sequence? If so, how?

I fear the answer to both above questions is NO, since the readme file says "Just install ONE POSE AT TIME". English is not my native language, but I suspect this means that before a new pose is installed, the earlier one must be deleted using the Wizard.
                    3. Is this a correct assumption?

I could probably find out the answers myself, but I am reluctant because everytime I apply any guesses or experiments to the game, it tends to crash. So a reply would be very much appreciated!

(I hope this is not in the wrong section. If so, please tell me where to move it.)

1. It's not posible. You need to use Illusion wizard to change the poses. Also, I couldn't put an option to select the animation in game.

2. Right now, no, because each animation or pose is a separate mod. However, with my last mod, I learned how to load files for external files. That mean I could put every mod in a single file and then load the animation inside it by editing the .lst file(this take less time than before but the size of the mod is the double than before).

3. Yes, because Illusion Wizzard make a backup of the files that my mod modified each time you install one. For example you install mod "A" and then mod "B", then if you delete mod "A" and mod "B" on this order, the files in you game will be "A" instead of the defaults.

Comment

• XnonameX, thank you very much for your fast reply!

Although everything was as I feared, this part seems to be quite promising regarding future animations:
                      Originally posted by XnonameX View Post
                      2. Right now, no, because each animation or pose is a separate mod. However, with my last mod, I learned how to load files for external files. That mean I could put every mod in a single file and then load the animation inside it by editing the .lst file(this take less time than before but the size of the mod is the double than before).

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtleman View Post
                        Having trouble with this mod and the Illusion wizard, am I missing something?
                        Zyrexia is correct, it is installed with ag3decrypt.

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I have downloaded and installed Radware59's "Make Selector v1.00" and his "Make 8SkinEyeEyebrow+Nipple Expansion Mod v2.1" from here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=141

When I use the Make Selector, it only shows 6 eyes and 6 reflections in each set, instead of eight, as shown in this screen shot from v0.7 found at this link:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...58#post1794958

Instead it should show 8 eyes and 8 reflections, like the screen shots on the page I downloaded it from:

I'd like to be able to use the remaining 1/4 of my eye and reflection textures. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Drenched
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Drenched; 11-27-2014, 03:23 PM.
                          "New studies suggest that cute images stimulate the same pleasure centers of the brain aroused
                          by sex, a good meal or psychoactive drugs like cocaine" - New York Times, January 3, 2006

________ The Reeds Family ____________ The Parker Family ____________ The Ingalls Family ________

My Humble AG3 Clothing Contributions | The AG3 RealBush Collection for RealDolls

Comment

• Originally posted by Drenched View Post
                            Hello everyone,

I have downloaded and installed Radware59's "Make Selector v1.00" and his "Make 8SkinEyeEyebrow+Nipple Expansion Mod v2.1" from here:

When I use the Make Selector, it only shows 6 eyes and 6 reflections in each set, instead of eight, as shown in this screen shot from v0.7 found at this link:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...58#post1794958

Instead it should show 8 eyes and 8 reflections, like the screen shots on the page I downloaded it from:

Also, on the "Eyes" tab of the Character Maker Screen, only buttons 1 - 6 are working. I can click buttons 7 and 8, but the girl's eyes do not change.

I'd like to be able to use the remaining 1/4 of my eye and reflection textures. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Drenched
                            I do not use that but if you give this method a try it might work? It worked for me when i applied 4cs skin compliation by twinangel there was only the option for six eyes, so i opened up the lst file with note pad and changed the option from 6 to 8 and the options became available in AG3 make for 8 eyes.

Comment

• Following zyrexia's advice, I checked the lst files in Radware's "Make 8SkinEyeEyebrow+Nipple Expansion Mod v2.1" and did correct an error in it that prevented the 16 eyebrow shapes from being numbered correctly on my Character Maker Screen. Thanks!

I also fixed the problem where the Iris Type buttons numbered 7 and 8 on the Eyes tab of my Character Maker Screen were not working. This was caused by only having 6 Iris textures and 6 Reflection textures in my js3_00_04_00.pp file. (I had "Girley3T Eyes Trug@NoS v1.3" installed, which only contains 6 of each.)

In case anyone else needs to fix this, I used AG3Decrypt to open js3_00_04_00.pp and add 2 Iris and 2 Reflection texture files so that there are a total of 8 each. The texture files I added are from the "Girley 3T Eye set" contained in Radware59's Texture Library, but regardless the files must be named:

ab04_01_07.bmp
                              ab04_01_08.bmp
                              ab05_01_07.bmp
                              ab05_01_08.bmp

However, I still have the problem shown in the 1st screenshot with Radware59's AG3 Make Selector only displaying 6 choices in each Iris and Reflection set (instead of 8, as shown in the 2nd screenshot)... but I have a theory.

Because only 6 choices were offered in version 0.71 of Radware59's AG3 Make Selector, and this is exactly what I am experiencing, I suspect that the file currently available at the link below somehow accidentally contains version 0.71, even though it claims to be version 1.00.

This suspicion is shared by a commenter on that download page named Darnek who says, "it seems that this Make Selector version is actually 0.71 and not 1.00. Where to find the original v1.0 to get it working with the Texture Library and 8SkinEyeEyebrow+Nipple Expansion Mod?"

I notice the MakeSelect.exe file that I downloaded and installed from the above link is dated 08/30/2007, and I believe Radware59 did update it after that.

So, if anyone has Radware59's AG3 Make Selector v1.00, and it displays all 8 textures of each Iris and Reflection set like in the newer screenshot, please compare the date of your MakeSelect.exe and reply, contact me or just upload your more recent copy of Radware59's AG3 Make Selector v1.00 for everyone to enjoy.

Fixing this would mean a lot to me. Any other suggestions are also welcome. Thank you in advance!

Drenched
                              "New studies suggest that cute images stimulate the same pleasure centers of the brain aroused
                              by sex, a good meal or psychoactive drugs like cocaine" - New York Times, January 3, 2006

________ The Reeds Family ____________ The Parker Family ____________ The Ingalls Family ________

My Humble AG3 Clothing Contributions | The AG3 RealBush Collection for RealDolls

Comment

• Hi, I'm near illiterate when it comes to modding AG3+, I've installed the latest SB3Utility and watched a basic tutorial on how to use it. What I wanna do is install zhaul's 900+ cos. shown here:
                                http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...89#post2813989

And if things go well, also the "Shoes from all over the world" found in his same post

First immediate problem I encountered is that the SB3 looks different from the one in his tutorial (video in his same post above), second problem is that SB3 just lags and does nothing whenever I try dragging a girl's .PP file into the lower left corner, I don't even have the Editor window when I run SB3 (shown in the pics)

The maze of mod threads, outdated posts and uploads is just overwhelming since I've browsed a couple of dozen threads to try and fix this myself. And it's frustrating as hell to put that much effort into it and still not get the mods to work!

I'm also looking for a working link for Sjaakster's mod for additional clothing/accessories/hair antennas

So basically:
                                - Install 900 cos (and how to use SB3 to do it, or pointing me in the right direction if that's not how you install it)
                                - Install the shoes textures
                                - A working link for Sjaakster's mod compilation (I think he only made one and his OP is linked to megaupload)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X