This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by Mekishiko View Post
    its the moar poses mod: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...ness%29/page38

The stage replacement works fine. Just not this. Thank you.
    Just for future reference if you click to link the post, instead of the page it will make it easier for anyone helping you

Comment

• Thats actually a good idea. No scrolling and straight to the point. I like that. *Fixed* Thank you.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...30#post3535930

Comment

• Ok, did you unrar the content of [AG3][XnonameX][MoarPoses].rar? because the actual mods are inside that rar. Each of the poses and animation are separate mods. If not, which one cause the problem?

Comment

• Yep. I unrared them, and saw the instructions about only installing one at a time. It loads the sample image as well in the wizzard, but as soon as I hit apply it keeps giving me the same error-with all of them. Im going one by one at the moment. It seems like they are all giving me this issue. Is there a mod I need before using these?

Comment

• Do you have the last version of Illusion wizard? maybe that could solve the problem because what i see in the log is an error caused when the wizard write the new data on the .lst in js3_00_00_00.pp .

Comment

Yep. I unrared them, and saw the instructions about only installing one at a time. It loads the sample image as well in the wizzard, but as soon as I hit apply it keeps giving me the same error-with all of them. Im going one by one at the moment. It seems like they are all giving me this issue. Is there a mod I need before using these?
              You can try this version if you do not have it http://www.4shared.com/archive/3UG_w...n_wizzard.html

Comment

Yep. I unrared them, and saw the instructions about only installing one at a time. It loads the sample image as well in the wizzard, but as soon as I hit apply it keeps giving me the same error-with all of them. Im going one by one at the moment. It seems like they are all giving me this issue. Is there a mod I need before using these?
                Originally posted by XnonameX View Post
                Do you have the last version of Illusion wizard? maybe that could solve the problem because what i see in the log is an error caused when the wizard write the new data on the .lst in js3_00_00_00.pp .
                I think you have it XnonameX. I just had the same problem with your new poses, the new animated and the #45 and more. I was using IW v.040 and it bugged. The version 0.052 did the trick...

Comment

• Originally posted by zyrexia View Post
                  You can try this version if you do not have it http://www.4shared.com/archive/3UG_w...n_wizzard.html
                  Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
                  I think you have it XnonameX. I just had the same problem with your new poses, the new animated and the #45 and more. I was using IW v.040 and it bugged. The version 0.052 did the trick...
                  woah. mod is awesome. that fixed the problem. and a few more actually lol. I was running a REALLY outdated version
                  Thanks!

Comment

• Everytime I try to apply a texture to a girl, I get a .net framework error message saying that it can't read beyond the end of the stream. The picture is in the correct format. What am I missing here?
                    Last edited by TimeKeep; 01-01-2015, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TimeKeep View Post
                      Everytime I try to apply a texture to a girl, I get a .net framework error message saying that it can't read beyond the end of the stream. The picture is in the correct format. What am I missing here?
                      Could explain more about applying a texture to a girl and what you are using to apply the texture, as your post is not very clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by zyrexia View Post
                        Could explain more about applying a texture to a girl and what you are using to apply the texture, as your post is not very clear.
                        Right, sorry. I'm using Illusion Wizzard to apply a .bmp (1024x1024) to the body. I can upload the texture if needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TimeKeep View Post
                          Right, sorry. I'm using Illusion Wizzard to apply a .bmp (1024x1024) to the body. I can upload the texture if needed.
                          Do you have sb3utility? I use sb3utility for all my applying of textures, i use version 9.18 if you have it let me know and i will tell you how to change the textures over.

Comment

• Having hard time modding, anybody familiar with the head mods? I can't get humanized head to work. I'm using slim head but it's very dull and V like face. JW if there is workaround. Also if there's a way to edit eyebrow distance later.

Comment

• Hi.
                              Hope I am in the right place!
                              I have an Illusion Wizzard issue, where I am getting an error "the girl has not yet been linked to a guy profile" when trying to edit girl savefile.
                              I have tried again after un-employing, and re-employing the girl, but I am still getting the same message.
                              Anyone able to assist? I have attached an image showing the screen.
                              Thanks!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Yes she needs to be linked to a guy profile on AG3_play.exe. Otherwise you can't edit the love stats and how many times you did it etc...

Comment

Working...
                                X