This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Hi flashk1ll
    Thanks for your reply - but my issue is that she is linked to a guy profile...hence my confusion.....she is employed (loaded) in the Toshi game, shows as linked in Illusion Wizzard (see attached image). Perhaps I'm too much a noob to see it but it's probably something obvious
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by segue1234 View Post
      Hi flashk1ll
      Thanks for your reply - but my issue is that she is linked to a guy profile...hence my confusion.....she is employed (loaded) in the Toshi game, shows as linked in Illusion Wizzard (see attached image). Perhaps I'm too much a noob to see it but it's probably something obvious
      I've you tried a different version of Illusion Wizard? Could be a glitch in that one. Also, if you just want to change the in-game value like Love/Pee/Eat etc. You can do it in the game with the cheat mod (see low left of the pic). If it's the traits, you can use the backup .pp file trick...
      Attached Files

Comment

• Just curious if anyone could give me advise on my tattoo girl i am working on the sleeve is my problem on the left arm there is an annoying line that i can not get rid of just curious if anyone had any tips? thank you
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by spoons666 View Post
          Just curious if anyone could give me advise on my tattoo girl i am working on the sleeve is my problem on the left arm there is an annoying line that i can not get rid of just curious if anyone had any tips? thank you
          The only advice i can give is play around with the sizes when applying the tattoo i had to with this one http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...10#post3582410 because i chose to apply the tattoo on the side of the skin with the split. I just used trial and error but it worked out in the end. Sometime it pays not to take the tattoo all the way to the line, i left a little gap and it came out fine.
          Last edited by childish; 02-10-2015, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by markantony
            Reupload of my tutorial.

There are a lot of hairstyles in PPD threads.
            For example: ZomgHair 200 Hairstyles Pack. I found it suitable for importing into AG3.
            Spoiler

I chose #181 for this walkthrough.

1. Extract XX file. Use SB3UGS for PP file supplied.
            2. Rename "zomghair0181.xx" into "hairB.xx" and add to your char via SB3U.
            Spoiler

3. Open imported hairB.xx (double click)
            4. In "Object Tree" go to the first node under "SCENE_ROOT" and rename it to "o01_N_kamiBtop". Click "Apply".
            Spoiler

5. Set "Translate" to (0; 0; -0.3). Apply, save PP, view in maker. Then adjust Translate and Scale until you satisfied.
            6. Set up material:
            Spoiler

7. hex. Usually mesh name is "o01_P_KamiFL01". Find it in hex::frames list and change 5th byte to 0B or 01. I had to do this for proper brows and glasses transparency order rendering.
            Spoiler

7.2. In hairF.xx and hairS.xx select all meshes and click "Remove".
            8. That's all, save your PP.
            9. You can morph hair with "AG3_boobs_down.xdiff" and "AG3_boobs_front_out.xdiff" to fit breasts.
            10. Create your own fancy hair texture!) Textures and some reworked files you can find in my mediafire folder.
            I've been trying to add a hair from the zomghair pack to one of my girls, but I'm having some trouble. How do I get the hair to attach to the model? Even when viewing the maker you can tell that the hair isn't attached. I've been following this guide...maybe it's missing a step?
            Attached Files
            "Back in my day all games were pixel art."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jingai View Post
              I've been trying to add a hair from the zomghair pack to one of my girls, but I'm having some trouble. How do I get the hair to attach to the model? Even when viewing the maker you can tell that the hair isn't attached. I've been following this guide...maybe it's missing a step?
              Can i make a suggestion if you do not already have it download this http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...70#post3487970 and use the hair as guide with the instructions from markantony, it might help. I have learned many things just by looking at things that have already been modded by someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jingai View Post
                Personnally, I replace them in Metasequoia. It gives the new hair, the proprieties of the old ones (bones, movements, etc.). More work, but it works...

Comment

• Originally posted by zyrexia
                  All credits go to trug&nos and profundis, just re-uploading as someone asked for it. Just unpack the main file all the other files inside are wizzard ready.

http://www.4shared.com/archive/7MFeBSJ2ce/0dd58it5.html
                  Thank you for sharing but this is missing i wish someone upload all files from the official site why that site not working i think that site is abondoned
                  Last edited by Inquisitor; 02-15-2015, 08:32 AM. Reason: Moved from mod RELEASE thread. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by play9q2 View Post
                    Thank you for sharing but this is missing i wish someone upload all files from the official site why that site not working i think that site is abondoned
                    Beggars cannot be choosers, i have shared what i have, i did not even know that site was still in existence. Many of the sites i used to download from disappeared a long time ago. Instead of being furious i think you should be happy that 1)Hongfire is still going and 2)someone like me is willing to share.
                    Last edited by childish; 02-15-2015, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by play9q2 View Post
                      Originally posted by zyrexia View Post
                      Beggars cannot be choosers, i have shared what i have, i did not even know that site was still in existence. Many of the sites i used to download from disappeared a long time ago. Instead of being furious i think you should be happy that 1)Hongfire is still going and 2)someone like me is willing to share.
                      Agree with zyrexia! Not to mention that the 4Shared link work perfectly...! Maybe it's because you don't know how the site work exactly. That's understandable since most of them have a lot of publicity in it.

You can go here, I've made a tutorial to help people sort things out in 4Shared. Good luck. ...And don't forget to say thanks to zyrexia...

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
                        Agree with zyrexia! Not to mention that the 4Shared link work perfectly...! Maybe it's because you don't know how the site work exactly. That's understandable since most of them have a lot of publicity in it.

You can go here, I've made a tutorial to help people sort things out in 4Shared. Good luck. ...And don't forget to say thanks to zyrexia...
                        Here you go
                        Spoiler

do not spend it all at once

Comment

• Hello all. I've just discovered AG3 and I'm hooked. I'd like to try some things but for that there are mods I need and I can't find.
                          The things I want to try the most are:
                          Widen the variety of skin colors: Vampires, devils, aliens, etc.
                          Add more ears for elves and other kinds of creatures.
                          Add body and face tattoos.
                          Oh, and I also want something so their asses don't look so flat in the girl maker.
                          Asking for clothes would be too much, that I will search on my own. By the way, if not too much to ask, refer me to items that are ready for Illusion Wizzard, or teach me better methods if there are.

I know I'm asking for too much for someone who still hasn't contributed at all to the community, so I humbly beg you.
                          m(_ _)m <- In case you didn't notice, this is me begging in Dogeza pose.
                          Last edited by Tenou; 03-17-2015, 06:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tenou View Post
                            Hello all. I've just discovered AG3 and I'm hooked. I'd like to try some things but for that there are mods I need and I can't find.
                            The things I want to try the most are:
                            Widen the variety of skin colors: Vampires, devils, aliens, etc.
                            Add more ears for elves and other kinds of creatures.
                            Add body and face tattoos.
                            Asking for clothes would be too much, that I will search on my own. By the way, if not too much to ask, refer me to items that are ready for Illusion Wizzard, or teach me better methods if there are.

I know I'm asking for too much for someone who still hasn't contributed at all to the community, so I humbly beg you.
                            m(_ _)m <- In case you didn't notice, this is me begging in Dogeza pose.
                            1) AG3 mod release thread http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...07#post3520007 http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...97#post3525297 for clothing.
                            2) For skins and tattoos i use gimp which is free but you can also photoshop or look here http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...30#post3393630 you need to exract some of the skins with sb3utility.
                            3) As for ears i have some mq files of different ears but you need to apply them in sb3utility.
                            4) I do not know how far you want to go with modding for characters but learning how to use sb3utility is a must.

Comment

• Ugh, it's gonna take a while to learn how to manage all of this, but I can't expect to get people to give me everything done so thank you very much for the tips.

I'm publishing an erotic novel titled cultural exchange in another web (won't say which one here, in case it's not allowed) and AG3 is absolutley perfect for creating a visual image of my characters. Furthermore, the way the game works also matches with the story, because it has a Harem background.

Edit: now that I think about it, I have an ear accessory called "robot ears" or something like that. Could it be possible to replace the robotic aspect for the elven one and create a new accessory to use in every clothing set?
                              Last edited by Tenou; 03-17-2015, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tenou View Post
                                Ugh, it's gonna take a while to learn how to manage all of this, but I can't expect to get people to give me everything done so thank you very much for the tips.

I'm publishing an erotic novel titled cultural exchange in another web (won't say which one here, in case it's not allowed) and AG3 is absolutley perfect for creating a visual image of my characters. Furthermore, the way the game works also matches with the story, because it has a Harem background.

Edit: now that I think about it, I have an ear accessory called "robot ears" or something like that. Could it be possible to replace the robotic aspect for the elven one and create a new accessory to use in every clothing set?
                                The thing is that the elf ears in AG3 mod the standard ears mimiL and mimiR, also the use the face .bmp which also contains the ear.
                                If you tried to use that as clothing you would end up with normal ears and elf ears. If you removed mimiL and mimiR in sb3utility you would then have gaps in the head where the ears go. I am not saying it cannot be done, but for what can take only a few seconds to do in sb3utility, could take someone hours trying to implement it in AG3 clothing.
                                Last edited by childish; 03-17-2015, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X