This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by Tenou View Post
    Ugh, it's gonna take a while to learn how to manage all of this, but I can't expect to get people to give me everything done so thank you very much for the tips.

I'm publishing an erotic novel titled cultural exchange in another web (won't say which one here, in case it's not allowed) and AG3 is absolutley perfect for creating a visual image of my characters. Furthermore, the way the game works also matches with the story, because it has a Harem background.

Edit: now that I think about it, I have an ear accessory called "robot ears" or something like that. Could it be possible to replace the robotic aspect for the elven one and create a new accessory to use in every clothing set?
    Originally posted by zyrexia View Post
    The thing is that the elf ears in AG3 mod the standard ears mimiL and mimiR, also the use the face .bmp which also contains the ear.
    If you tried to use that as clothing you would end up with normal ears and elf ears. If you removed mimiL and mimiR in sb3utility you would then have gaps in the head where the ears go. I am not saying it cannot be done, but for what can take only a few seconds to do in sb3utility, could take someone hours trying to implement it in AG3 clothing.
    The novel sounds cool. I'm a stories lover/creator myself, but I'm just an amateur. If you want to see and participate to the Storytellers thread, you are very welcome. Just follow the link in my bottom signature.

For your ears, the robot ears are very cool. They remove the existing ones of the character and replace them with the robotic parts. I used that technic to create a way to changes the hair of a girl (created by my friend tmvaegis) with her clothes. It's very cool, but laborious to do. That's why I didn't found the strength to release her yet.

If you want to replace other parts of clothing with it. It's possible, but sometime complicated. Sometime it crashes the game for various reasons. That's basically depend on what you exactly want to do.

Comment

• I still haven't downloaded anyone's character yet, I only have those that came with the download. Is there a page only for characters? I ask so I can upload my own characters as tejy're being created.
      As before, thank you for your help.

Comment

I still haven't downloaded anyone's character yet, I only have those that came with the download. Is there a page only for characters? I ask so I can upload my own characters as tejy're being created.
        As before, thank you for your help.
        This is the thread you need to share characters in http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...20#post1436320

Comment

• That comment wasn't well written, now I know it. I tried to say that as I still haven't downloaded anyone's characters, I don't know which ones are the files I have to copy to upload.
          That aside, I think maybe I found a way to bypass the thing with the ekven ears: altering an already made character that has them and saving it with another name. If that can't be directly made with AG3_maker, I've found a tool called AG3 Ghost that is supposed to just that. Of course, the proper credit would be given to the original author.

Edit: This is what happens for not researching adequately. I've just found that AG3+ character maker allows for the elven ears I was looking for just by setting the ear shape to 100%. Well, I started yesterday, so it's normal to have fails like this, I guess. I think I'm going to keep experimenting with what I have before trying to go higher.
          Last edited by Tenou; 03-17-2015, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Hi, sorry for double-posting, but I've come up with a new problem with the instructions that come with Shadowmage's clothing compilation. It says to activate the different parts of the mod with the wizzzard and then move the content of some folder to ag3 root folder. So, I'd like if someone could clarify this for me before I screw up and have to erase everything and start a new installation.

Comment

Hi, sorry for double-posting, but I've come up with a new problem with the instructions that come with Shadowmage's clothing compilation. It says to activate the different parts of the mod with the wizzzard and then move the content of some folder to ag3 root folder. So, I'd like if someone could clarify this for me before I screw up and have to erase everything and start a new installation.
              I would do what the instructions say, i cannot help you because, even though i have that collection i have never installed it. I just extract things from it whenever i need them.

Comment

• Originally posted by zyrexia View Post
                I would do what the instructions say, i cannot help you because, even though i have that collection i have never installed it. I just extract things from it whenever i need them.
                The problem is that I don't understand the instructions completely. What does the author mean by moving the files to the root folder? in the root folder there are no texture files to replace.

Comment

The problem is that I don't understand the instructions completely. What does the author mean by moving the files to the root folder? in the root folder there are no texture files to replace.
                  the root folder is the main folder where make and play are. the items that go there are for the slots that weren't in the original maker such as the carried items so there are no textures to replace. the other textures go in the assigned folders. also if you have already installed clothing mods i'd suggest a manual install instead of using wizard as it overwrites the list files
                  Last edited by beelzebub3; 03-23-2015, 11:59 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Hello
                    Can someone tell me where I can find a nice tutorial about the Illusion morpher?
                    Also where can I find some information about creating my own xdiff files?
                    Thanks
                    Skydrive link for picture sharing and uploaded outifts: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=9651F...D1F5629C12!105

Hair compilation: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=9651F...D1F5629C12!429

Comment

• Originally posted by darkbeat0 View Post
                      Hello
                      Can someone tell me where I can find a nice tutorial about the Illusion morpher?
                      Also where can I find some information about creating my own xdiff files?
                      Thanks
                      I made that a long time ago to help many. Hope it help you to my friend. PM me for questions... Cheers
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Hello, anyone know how to make the bukkake overload mod work for any other skin than default? So far it works awesome on default skins, but whenever I try it on a skin Ive made/downloaded etc, it comes out very tiny on various locations of the body-and if I remember correctly, it wont work on any hair styles Ive installed other than default.

Its a great mod, just wish I would use it on more skins. Anyone know a work around? I wouldnt mind having to go in and manually editing each one either-I just dont know where to begin.

POST with mod: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...16#post3564116

It was posted a while ago...lol

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Mekishiko View Post
                          Hello, anyone know how to make the bukkake overload mod work for any other skin than default? So far it works awesome on default skins, but whenever I try it on a skin Ive made/downloaded etc, it comes out very tiny on various locations of the body-and if I remember correctly, it wont work on any hair styles Ive installed other than default.

Its a great mod, just wish I would use it on more skins. Anyone know a work around? I wouldnt mind having to go in and manually editing each one either-I just dont know where to begin.

thanks
                          PM the donator, i do not have that mod.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mekishiko View Post
                            Hello, anyone know how to make the bukkake overload mod work for any other skin than default? So far it works awesome on default skins, but whenever I try it on a skin Ive made/downloaded etc, it comes out very tiny on various locations of the body-and if I remember correctly, it wont work on any hair styles Ive installed other than default.

thanks
                            you will need to resize the body and skin textures to 1024x1024 if there are larger, that solves the problem for hd skins
                            if they are small and its not appearing right I cant help im afraid as I've never come across a problem for lower res girls since I made the mod.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Can someone give me slim body mod? I can't find it. Damn it

Comment

• Originally posted by Axl321 View Post
                                Can someone give me slim body mod? I can't find it. Damn it
                                Do you ever look for anything yourself, zhaul has put together a whole list of xdiffs, just use one of the slim body ones in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X