This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by zyrexia View Post
    Do you ever look for anything yourself, zhaul has put together a whole list of xdiffs, just use one of the slim body ones in there.
    I dun know about xdiffs file so sr if I skip xdiff pack

Comment

• Originally posted by Axl321 View Post
      I dun know about xdiffs file so sr if I skip xdiff pack
      Look it is not rocket science you get 1 Illusion morpher + 1 pack of xdiffs + 1 character and a set of clothing, you then morph them = slimbody. You have been a member on here for as long as i have, maybe it is about time you learned to do the basics.

Comment

Look it is not rocket science you get 1 Illusion morpher + 1 pack of xdiffs + 1 character and a set of clothing, you then morph them = slimbody. You have been a member on here for as long as i have, maybe it is about time you learned to do the basics.
        I already known how to use xdiff file with IM, thank for your help. I saw some very complex cloths that have a lot of texture, mesh and everything else. I can't find a guide that show me how to create these cloth. U know where I can find a guide like that ?

Comment

I already known how to use xdiff file with IM, thank for your help. I saw some very complex cloths that have a lot of texture, mesh and everything else. I can't find a guide that show me how to create these cloth. U know where I can find a guide like that ?
          I have never used a guide to create cloths, i just go with the flow and experiment, if it looks good i use it, if not i junk it.

Comment

How to create clothes takes more then one skills. If you want to create "holes" in clothes to reshape them by making parts of it disappear, you need to use (ideally) the alpha channel of a .tga texture. When you know how, you will see the potential.

For actually morphing mesh, you need to use SB3Utility. For AG3, v0.9.18 is enough, but you have more recent versions develop for the new games. You also need to work with a 3D edition tool. The one I use is Metasequoia. It's free and has a great balance between the variety of tools and option, and its "user friendliness".

If you work with those, and get use to them, you will be able to actually create and move objects in your creations.

Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
              How to create clothes takes more then one skills. If you want to create "holes" in clothes to reshape them by making parts of it disappear, you need to use (ideally) the alpha channel of a .tga texture. When you know how, you will see the potential.

For actually morphing mesh, you need to use SB3Utility. For AG3, v0.9.18 is enough, but you have more recent versions develop for the new games. You also need to work with a 3D edition tool. The one I use is Metasequoia. It's free and has a great balance between the variety of tools and option, and its "user friendliness".

If you work with those, and get use to them, you will be able to actually create and move objects in your creations.

Good luck
              I do not know how you do things with clothing, but with me i sometimes use a combination of gimp and ag3 make. When i wanted to do the braces for Tifa, i first had to line up and resize some ready made braces in gimp, then placed them in ag3 and the material i wanted to use, then use the clothing sub trick. Once done placed the new braces in gimp and added the top and metal, i always try to take the easy route.

Comment

I do not know how you do things with clothing, but with me i sometimes use a combination of gimp and ag3 make. When i wanted to do the braces for Tifa, i first had to line up and resize some ready made braces in gimp, then placed them in ag3 and the material i wanted to use, then use the clothing sub trick. Once done placed the new braces in gimp and added the top and metal, i always try to take the easy route.
                Thank to shadowmage pack, I can easily make more cloths then before, my friend love my creation but I'm not really satisfied with it not to mention It take me a lot of time to finding texture, cloths ( for separate texutre from original cloth ) from uppervolta and hongfire. So i want to level up my skill, atleast I can make a good texture like I want eventhough It cost me more times

Comment

Thank to shadowmage pack, I can easily make more cloths then before, my friend love my creation but I'm not really satisfied with it not to mention It take me a lot of time to finding texture, cloths ( for separate texutre from original cloth ) from uppervolta and hongfire. So i want to level up my skill, atleast I can make a good texture like I want eventhough It cost me more times
                  It always takes me time to source what i want, i have used images that i have found on the internet and re-modeled them to suit my needs. I do not care how long it takes so long as i am satisfied with the finished product, i would never re-work anything i have shared, because i made sure i got it right first time.

Comment

It always takes me time to source what i want, i have used images that i have found on the internet and re-modeled them to suit my needs. I do not care how long it takes so long as i am satisfied with the finished product, i would never re-work anything i have shared, because i made sure i got it right first time.
                    Unfortunately some cloths I want to make it really complicated, no one help me and I dun even know 1 modder , I aslo want to learn more about making character. Where should I start now ?I already have Illusion Morpher, Illusion Wizard, SB3Ultility, GNU and Metasequoia. I know how to add and separate image, change hair color, use Illusion Mopher to change size of character and cloth, etc. Don't know how to use Metasequoia

Comment

• Can someone help me with location mods? I tried getting the improved strip club to work via wizzard but that didn't seem to do anything. I'd assume it was somewhere in the town but couldn't find that particular sign.

Thanks

Artwork by Filefragg

Comment

• Originally posted by MishiMushi View Post
                        Can someone help me with location mods? I tried getting the improved strip club to work via wizzard but that didn't seem to do anything. I'd assume it was somewhere in the town but couldn't find that particular sign.

Thanks
                        You need to have the map compilation 4.0 or hereaus map comp 6.0 for manual installation. For XnonameX Wizard ready, I don't remember witch one...

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
                          You need to have the map compilation 4.0 or hereaus map comp 6.0 for manual installation. For XnonameX Wizard ready, I don't remember witch one...
                          Alright, I'm going to be a lazy shite, but can I ask what's the difference between the two and which one is better in your opinion? Also, are which thread are they on?

Artwork by Filefragg

Comment

• Originally posted by MishiMushi View Post
                            Alright, I'm going to be a lazy shite, but can I ask what's the difference between the two and which one is better in your opinion? Also, are which thread are they on?
                            hereaus 6.0 is right here. It is the best because he added many new maps since 4.0 and corrected many problem in the structure and many "entry points" problems, not to mention adjusted location icons. It is a manual installation... Not hard, just follow the steps he added in the post and file.

Comment

• Thanks for the link; by fresh game install, does he mean a game without mods installed on it? The version I have automatically installs certain mods but they're uncensor as well as modifications to the body. I'm guessing that's causing the problem because when I followed the steps, I can't seem to go to the shrine, city center or beach area.

Edit: Ignore this, I missed a file. It works now
                              Last edited by MishiMushi; 05-04-2015, 03:22 PM.

Artwork by Filefragg

Comment

• After downloading 4 parts of this map pack :http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=646
                                I unrar it and 1 message box said that part 1, part 2 and part 3 was corrupted. I used fix funtion but it still the same
                                Last edited by Axl321; 05-09-2015, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X