This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by Axl321 View Post
    After downloading 4 parts of this map pack :http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=646
    I unrar it and 1 message box said that part 1, part 2 and part 3 was corrupted. I used fix funtion but it still the same
    Never had problem with that mod. Try WinZip instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
      Never had problem with that mod. Try WinZip instead.
      Facepalm, It still corrupted

Comment

• Originally posted by Axl321 View Post
        Facepalm, It still corrupted
        Well i have it and used 7zip to unpack with no problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by childish View Post
          Well i have it and used 7zip to unpack with no problems.
          I use 7zip and it working, I'm use ag3 map pack v4 and other maps that I installed by IW, should I remove all maps that I added into ag3 before install map pack v6 ?
          Ok after removed all maps that I added, I installed map pack v6 ( of course I read guide text ), went into ag3 world and I noticed that I could not access to any map, like I trap inside a box without door, after that I tried several ways to install map pack but It only cause my game crashed
          Last edited by Axl321; 05-10-2015, 03:39 AM.

Comment

• Any chance of re-uploading Cortana texture Skin mod or another translucent skin-like mod please?
            Last edited by Renji87; 05-16-2015, 04:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renji87 View Post
              Any chance of re-uploading Cortana texture Skin mod or another translucent skin-like mod please?
              The translucent skin is not a mod, it is something you have to do yourself. I used gimp to do this http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...93#post3650193

Cortana http://artificialgirlmods.blogspot.c...17ac2d36070584
              Last edited by childish; 05-16-2015, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• Where I can find tanline mod ? I want to find tanline that look exactly like tanline appear in this doujin ( sorry for my bad English ) :

Comment

• Hello.

Do you know where can i find a launcher for 64 bits, Windows 8?

Comment

• Hey is there a height change mod? or something that adds shorter body types?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2dguy View Post
                      Hey is there a height change mod? or something that adds shorter body types?
                      You have that option with Illusion Wizard, in the save patcher, but the effect in the game is not always fun. The guy also change height when he enter in contact with the girl...

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
                        You have that option with Illusion Wizard, in the save patcher, but the effect in the game is not always fun. The guy also change height when he enter in contact with the girl...
                        I know that I just thought there was a way around the guy changing size to, I have this one character that doesn't change the guys size

Comment

• i can't get the cursor to move off the game screen in windowed full screen is there a mod that will fix this?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2dguy View Post
                            I know that I just thought there was a way around the guy changing size to, I have this one character that doesn't change the guys size
                            Yes, Dildoe made the Avatar girl taller by mixing the height change and modding the body with a 3D editor if I remember correctly. When it's made with talent, like Dildoe always do, it does create the desire effect with almost no side effect. There is no mod for that, only hard work and talented skills...

Originally posted by 2dguy View Post
                            i can't get the cursor to move off the game screen in windowed full screen is there a mod that will fix this?
                            Not to my knowledge. Just put it in a corner...

Comment

• Hello.

Where can i find a lot of xdiff? and i need to find a thongs like this to make a cosplay:

Spoiler

, Do yo know where i can find this?
                              Last edited by lalolalo; 06-02-2015, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lalolalo View Post
                                Hello.

Where can i find a lot of xdiff? and i need to find a thongs like this to make a cosplay:

Spoiler

, Do yo know where i can find this?
                                For the .xdiff go here, and say thanks to zhaul. For the thongs, available in clothes compilation here.

Comment

Working...
                                X