Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

    So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

    Asleep at the wheel

  • Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
    For the .xdiff go here, and say thanks to zhaul. For the thongs, available in clothes compilation here.
    Thanks a lot to zhaul, to you and other modders.

    Comment


    • Anyone know how to create xx.file from these files ? I don't remeber where I get this but meshed and texture are all ready, I don't know how to make xx.file T.T
      https://drive.google.com/folderview?...TQ&usp=sharing
      Last edited by Axl321; 06-14-2015, 02:59 AM.

      Comment


      • This hair belong to capt jam hair compilation and I have one question: how can I make this hair not transparent ? I really need this hair for my character
        Spoiler

        Comment


        • Can someone make a wizzard-ready version for the following mods?:

          Bukkake overload - http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...ness%29/page38

          Otaku room refurb - http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...ness%29/page41

          Artroom - http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...ness%29/page41

          Much appreciated
          Last edited by JohnSmitty1234567890; 07-07-2015, 05:49 AM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Axl321 View Post
            This hair belong to capt jam hair compilation and I have one question: how can I make this hair not transparent ? I really need this hair for my character
            Spoiler
            Not sure what you mean by transparent, but you can change the texture to .bmp. It will be very square in the tips...

            Originally posted by JohnSmitty1234567890 View Post
            Can someone make a wizzard-ready version for the following mods?:

            Bukkake overload - http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...ness%29/page38

            Otaku room refurb - http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...ness%29/page41

            Artroom - http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...ness%29/page41

            Much appreciated
            I recommend you try the manual installation suggested in the tutorial. Very easy, just take your time and follow the instructions the beelzebub3 gives in the file.

            Comment


            • Hello, would anyone be kind enough to tell me how you re-do the body texture to make it look more "defined" for example the vanilla body texture you can't see much but in the re-done ones by some people I have seen they are much more defined and better looking. (can post example pictures if you still don't get what I mean) Thank youu!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by spoons666 View Post
                Hello, would anyone be kind enough to tell me how you re-do the body texture to make it look more "defined" for example the vanilla body texture you can't see much but in the re-done ones by some people I have seen they are much more defined and better looking. (can post example pictures if you still don't get what I mean) Thank youu!
                http://artificialgirlmods.blogspot.c...rch/label/Skin anything else you would have to mod yourself with either gimp or photoshop.

                Comment


                • Is there any chance that I can use high heels mod without effect pubic hair ?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by spoons666 View Post
                    Hello, would anyone be kind enough to tell me how you re-do the body texture to make it look more "defined" for example the vanilla body texture you can't see much but in the re-done ones by some people I have seen they are much more defined and better looking. (can post example pictures if you still don't get what I mean) Thank youu!
                    For a VERY large selection, you can extract the skin textures of a girl you like with SB3Utility or Illusion Wizard and use it. Just give the proper credits if you share... (And I hope you would)

                    Originally posted by Axl321 View Post
                    Is there any chance that I can use high heels mod without effect pubic hair ?
                    Don't know much about the mod in question, but I guess you can edit the hair after creation with SB3U...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Axl321 View Post
                      Is there any chance that I can use high heels mod without effect pubic hair ?
                      You can attach the pubic hair directly to the skin like this http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...28#post3531428 or create a xdiff with the body in the hh position, with that you can have the uncensor working as it should with pubic hair.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by childish View Post
                        You can attach the pubic hair directly to the skin like this http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...28#post3531428 or create a xdiff with the body in the hh position, with that you can have the uncensor working as it should with pubic hair.
                        If i move pubic hair higher to fit high heels mod and after that I use no mod cloth then pubic hair would not be effected right ?
                        How can I add body into structures of cloth ? I mean body.xx inside cloth.pp
                        Last edited by Axl321; 08-08-2015, 11:52 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Hello,
                          can someone help me please with something. I exported all meshes of a girl to metasequia and changed it a bit but i have problems to import it into SB3U back.
                          Can you please tell me how i can import it without much effort? Is there an older verson because I have problems with SB3UtilityGUI.
                          Thank you in advance
                          Skydrive link for picture sharing and uploaded outifts: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=9651F...D1F5629C12!105

                          Hair compilation: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=9651F...D1F5629C12!429

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by darkbeat0 View Post
                            Hello,
                            can someone help me please with something. I exported all meshes of a girl to metasequia and changed it a bit but i have problems to import it into SB3U back.
                            Can you please tell me how i can import it without much effort? Is there an older verson because I have problems with SB3UtilityGUI.
                            Thank you in advance
                            I have had problems with SB3U for ages, I use v.0.9.18 and it will quite often come up with ogre exception occurred. But the modding I have done will still show up fine in make and the game. It will not show anything in SB3U, if you do not get your answer here try the SB3U thread

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by darkbeat0 View Post
                              Hello,
                              can someone help me please with something. I exported all meshes of a girl to metasequia and changed it a bit but i have problems to import it into SB3U back.
                              Can you please tell me how i can import it without much effort? Is there an older verson because I have problems with SB3UtilityGUI.
                              Thank you in advance
                              I use SB31.0.7w. On this version, I do the follow to import multiple meshes:
                              -First I load the .mqo on the app
                              -Then, click the root of the mesh's tree(Named ImportedMesh)
                              -Next, drag that tree to a white space of the object tree.(See the pic)
                              -Finally, the app will show the import options. If you added or removed vertex to the mesh, then choose "Copy Nearest", but if you just moved a vertex, then use "Copy in Order". After that, enable "Lock" and choose "OK & Continue Automatically".

                              The app will modify all the meshes who share the same name object name/frame name. If there are two frames with the same name, I think the first one is edited.

                              If you add a new material to the mesh, create one with the same name in SB3 before importing the mesh.

                              I think the last version let you do this too.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by XnonameX; 08-18-2015, 01:22 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by darkbeat0 View Post
                                Hello,
                                can someone help me please with something. I exported all meshes of a girl to metasequia and changed it a bit but i have problems to import it into SB3U back.
                                Can you please tell me how i can import it without much effort? Is there an older verson because I have problems with SB3UtilityGUI.
                                Thank you in advance
                                Another easy way is to create an .xdiff with Illusion Morpher, using the initial .mqo and the new one. Good only if they have the same number of faces. So no adding of mesh or material, just reshaping the existing one...

                                After, you just apply it to the body you want.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X