This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by XnonameX View Post
    Hi, I found this mod in H5galgame(Posted here by user Indefensive). Basically, this mod is a collection of shaders.

Here is a list of the effects included in the mod.
    Spoiler

* SMAA Anti-aliasing : Anti-aliases the image using the SMAA technique - see http://www.iryoku.com/smaa/
    * FXAA Anti-aliasing : Anti-aliases the image using the FXAA technique - currently only work under DirectX9. Use the d3d9.dll found in \SweetFX\dlls\FXAA DX9 dll\ for this.
    * Explosion : Scatters the pixels similarly to the Explosion filter in Irfanview
    * Cartoon : Creates an outline-effect that makes the image look more cartoonish.
    * Advanced CRT : Mimics the look of an old arcade CRT display.
    * LumaSharpen : Sharpens the image, making details easier to see
    * Bloom : Makes strong lights bleed their light into their surroundings
    * HDR : Mimics an HDR tonemapped look
    * Levels : Sets a new black and white point. A fast and easy way to increase contrast but it causes clipping. The Curves effect does this in a more subtle way without causing clipping.
    * Technicolor : Makes the image look like it was processed using a three-strip Technicolor process - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technicolor
    * Cineon DPX : Makes the image look like it was converted from film to Cineon DPX. Can be used to create a "sunny" look.
    * Monochrome : Removes colors from the image so it appears as if shot on black and white film.
    * Lift Gamma Gain : Adjust brightness and color of shadows, midtones and highlights (and typically does it better then the Tonemap effect)
    * Tonemap : Adjust gamma, exposure, saturation, bleach and defog. (may cause clipping)
    * Vibrance : Intelligently saturates (or desaturates if you use negative values) the pixels depending on their original saturation.
    * Curves : Contrast adjustments using S-curves - without causing clipping.
    * Sepia : Sepia tones the image - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sepia_tone#Sepia_toning
    * Vignette : Darkens the edges of the image to make it look more like it was shot with a camera lens. - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vignetting )
    * Dither : Applies dithering to simulate more colors than your monitor can display. This lessens banding artifacts - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ditheri...age_processing )
    * Border : Makes the screenedge black as a workaround for the bright edge that forcing some AA modes sometimes causes.
    * Splitscreen : Enables the before-and-after splitscreen comparison mode.

How to install:
    1. First, make a copy of the d3d9.dll located in the game folder(call it d3d9_orig.dll)
    2. Now, copy the content on the rar.
    3. Replace the d3d9.dll(The new one) with d3d9_sweetfx.dll.

How to use:
    -SweetFX_settings.txt contains the effect's settings.

-injector.ini contains the buttons for enable/disable shaders, Load shaders and take screenshot.By default, those buttons are SCROLL_LOCK Key, PRINTSCREEN and PAUSE. If you want to change them, then check the key_codes.txt for the code of the button you want(Note that those codes are in hexadecimal. You need to convert them to decimal.)

-This mod disable the subtitles. If you want them back, then rename the current d3d9.dll file to d3d9ENB.dll. Then, rename the older one(d3d9_orig.dll) to d3d9.dll.

Finally, here is the download link.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/0ai9589afwwdzo5/[AG3][H5Gal][indefensive][ENB][SweetFx].rar
    It a little confused, it mean that copy all file in rar and paste them into game folder? You said rename current d3d9.dll file to d3d9ENB.dll it mean rename d3d9_sweetfx.dll after changed name into d3d9.dll ( like u said in step 3: rename d3d9_sweetfx.dll so it can replace new d3d9.dll )?
    Last edited by Axl321; 08-27-2015, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Axl321 View Post
      1-It a little confused, it mean that copy all file in rar and paste them into game folder?
      2-You said rename current d3d9.dll file to d3d9ENB.dll it mean rename d3d9_sweetfx.dll after changed name into d3d9.dll ( like u said in step 3: rename d3d9_sweetfx.dll so it can replace new d3d9.dll )?
      1-All the files inside the folder 少康ai3专用enb1.0成型版 to the game folder.
      2-Yes, the idea is to swap that file with the d3d9_orig because the original file contain the subtitles.

Comment

• Originally posted by XnonameX View Post
        1-All the files inside the folder 少康ai3专用enb1.0成型版 to the game folder.
        2-Yes, the idea is to swap that file with the d3d9_orig because the original file contain the subtitles.
        Thank you

Comment

• Help me pls , this error only occur when I installed map ( not all map mod have error like this ), I already installed net framework 3.5. Why this error happend and how can I fix it ?
          Spoiler

And some map need install manually, I read guide file and after i finished, It still not appear in ag3 world (ex: stripclub map, art map,etc )
          Last edited by Axl321; 09-13-2015, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Help me pls , this error only occur when I installed map ( not all map mod have error like this ), I already installed net framework 3.5. Why this error happend and how can I fix it ?
            Spoiler

And some map need install manually, I read guide file and after i finished, It still not appear in ag3 world (ex: stripclub map, art map,etc )
            For the manual installed maps, 4.0 must be install for it to work. For the 4.0 you already have, did you unzip it before? Some mods are zip once for the Wizard and a second time for upload...

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
              For the manual installed maps, 4.0 must be install for it to work. For the 4.0 you already have, did you unzip it before? Some mods are zip once for the Wizard and a second time for upload...
              Great, now I can't uninstalled that map pack, when I click remove mod in IW, that error appear and if i click continue, mod still in installed mods chart, and if I click quit, IW close.

Comment

• I just downloaded futa mod from jinshio blogspot and It required SB3Utility_v0.9.18R22, I try to search in hongfire but can't find link down. Help me pls
                Last edited by Axl321; 10-02-2015, 07:57 AM.

Comment

I just downloaded futa mod from jinshio blogspot and It required SB3Utility_v0.9.18R22, I try to search in hongfire but can't find link down. Help me pls
                  Try here...

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...51#post3281051

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
                    Thank u

Comment

• On the wiki it said js3_00_02_00.pp contain hair and body meshes but after i checked it, it only contain half of hair meshes (back, front, side), where are the rest of hair meshes ? I want replace some hair in the maker

Comment

On the wiki it said js3_00_02_00.pp contain hair and body meshes but after i checked it, it only contain half of hair meshes (back, front, side), where are the rest of hair meshes ? I want replace some hair in the maker
                        Of course it is js3_00_04_00.pp the same place for skins, eyes, etc etc etc............... I thought you would already know that?
                        Try reading the wiki again http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames...Girl_3/Modding
                        Last edited by childish; 10-11-2015, 06:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by childish View Post
                          Of course it is js3_00_04_00.pp the same place for skins, eyes, etc etc etc............... I thought you would already know that?
                          Try reading the wiki again http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames...Girl_3/Modding
                          I never touch that file , can i create new slot to add hair into maker ?

Comment

I never touch that file , can i create new slot to add hair into maker ?
                            Yes you need to add the extra hair options in the corresponding lst file which is located in js3_00_00_pp.

Comment

• Originally posted by childish View Post
                              Yes you need to add the extra hair options in the corresponding lst file which is located in js3_00_00_pp.
                              So many files in js3_00_00, I don't know which lst file to add hair
                              Last edited by Axl321; 10-11-2015, 08:27 AM.

Comment

So many files in js3_00_00, I don't know which lst file to add hair
                                Look have you got this mod? http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=150 If you have it will tell you which lst file you need.

Comment

Working...
                                X