Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

    So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

    Asleep at the wheel

  • https://drive.google.com/folderview?...kk&usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...2c&usp=sharing
    I tried so many ways to add those hair to my character but it keep made ag3 maker crash, help me pls

    Comment


    • How can I increase number of hairs in maker ? I added new line contain new hairs into 3 lst file: js01_06_01, js01_06_02, js01_06_03 and after i opened maker, I didn't saw any new hairs I just added

      Comment


      • Would anyone be able to help me install the high heels mod?
        I don't understand what the readme wants me to do and when ever i try to install it i get runtime error when i start it the maker or the game. Thanks

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Flukemeister View Post
          Would anyone be able to help me install the high heels mod?
          I don't understand what the readme wants me to do and when ever i try to install it i get runtime error when i start it the maker or the game. Thanks
          High heels mod of hereaus ?

          Comment


          • Quick question with hopefully a simple and easy answer:

            When i download and extract the character and outfit files from the other forums here where people make custom ones, how exactly do I get the game to recognize the files? Is there a specific folder to extract them to? There are certain files that I cannot open in the character maker application ending in .js3up or .js3csi, as well as some having a BMP file like "Charactername_v". PLEASE help me out here if anyone has any good info for me. Thanks in advance for helping such a huge noob.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SovietSlayer27 View Post
              Quick question with hopefully a simple and easy answer:

              When i download and extract the character and outfit files from the other forums here where people make custom ones, how exactly do I get the game to recognize the files? Is there a specific folder to extract them to? There are certain files that I cannot open in the character maker application ending in .js3up or .js3csi, as well as some having a BMP file like "Charactername_v". PLEASE help me out here if anyone has any good info for me. Thanks in advance for helping such a huge noob.
              You normally put the stuff you download in the right file. For example in my uploads, the content of the "m_cha" file go in your PC to the "\ILLUSION\AG3\data\save\m_cha" file. Same for the clothes...

              Should work...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
                You normally put the stuff you download in the right file. For example in my uploads, the content of the "m_cha" file go in your PC to the "\ILLUSION\AG3\data\save\m_cha" file. Same for the clothes...

                Should work...
                Awesome thanks so much !

                Comment


                • PROBLEM WITH THE GUN MESH

                  Hello

                  I am working on my Ada Wong (Resident Evil 2 version) and finally I could add a new mesh to my maker, the original browning 9mm.
                  It works, all textures are fine and i thought the animation was fine, but NO. This gun looks like floating and not hold by the hand's character, it moves, but not at the same time of the hand, besides is out of place, how can I solve this?, weights problems maybe?, normals? sb3 show no normals in this mesh. It is suppoused that this mesh is in place, metasequoia shows that is in place, but once it comes to SB3 and AG3 maker, it changes to that strange position and moves slower comparing to the hand animation, making collisions with all the fingers.

                  Thanks in advance for any response!
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Axl321 View Post
                    High heels mod of hereaus ?
                    Yes, i probably should have clarified that.

                    Comment


                    • Hi there, im making the arcade map (the one with the video game machines) into a Video game store, there are some little stools that i removed (the meshes), but i want to remove the object entirely so the player and girls can walk freely on the area, i read in some treads that this can be done by modifying the *.col file for that map. is there a software to do this?
                      Possibility and Impossibility are states of the Mind

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Viper13 View Post
                        Hi there, im making the arcade map (the one with the video game machines) into a Video game store, there are some little stools that i removed (the meshes), but i want to remove the object entirely so the player and girls can walk freely on the area, i read in some treads that this can be done by modifying the *.col file for that map. is there a software to do this?
                        I didn't learn that skill but XnonameX know how to do it. I re-made the stripclub map with new action points and worked on other collision problem. I think he made some kind of tutorial post once.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
                          I didn't learn that skill but XnonameX know how to do it. I re-made the stripclub map with new action points and worked on other collision problem. I think he made some kind of tutorial post once.
                          Thanks. I got in contact with XnonameX and he sent me the information.

                          Thanks Capt Jam and XnonameX
                          Last edited by Viper13; 12-10-2015, 08:38 PM.
                          Possibility and Impossibility are states of the Mind

                          Comment


                          • How to make a map background for ag3 maker ? I want make a christmas background for maker

                            Comment


                            • Anybody got a SweetFX preset working for this game? So far messing with just HDR makes the image surrealistic.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Peregrina View Post
                                Anybody got a SweetFX preset working for this game? So far messing with just HDR makes the image surrealistic.
                                I strongly suggest that you use Saev great pose selector who also have lightning effects selector. Easy and work like a charm...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X