(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Anybody got a SweetFX preset working for this game? So far messing with just HDR makes the image surrealistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peregrina View Post
      Anybody got a SweetFX preset working for this game? So far messing with just HDR makes the image surrealistic.
      I strongly suggest that you use Saev great pose selector who also have lightning effects selector. Easy and work like a charm...

Comment

• Apparently i installed the Pregnant Mod and decided it was not my taste so i removed it
        Now all my girls have a hole on their clothes at the abdomen area
        How do i fix this?
        Thanks

Comment

• Capt Jam
          Capt Jam commented
          Editing a comment
          Guess it was not removed right, or the mod create bugs in the basic mannequin. It corrected itself by installing another body mod and remove it too. I think it was the wide-hips mod. Did you use Illusion Wizard for that mod?

• Request for the REAL version 1.00 of Radware59's AG3 Make Selector

Version 1.00 was released on 11-22-2009, as can be seen in Radware59's release post, but the link is dead.

The only copy I can find on-line now is named version 1.00, but it is misnamed and is really version 0.71 in disguise!

The RAR file going around is named [AG3][Make][MakeSelector][Radware59][v1.00].rar, but the AG3MakeSelect.exe file found inside has a modified date of 08-30-2007, which proves it is really version 0.71, because version 1.00 was released in 2009.

This matters because version 0.71 only allows access to 6 options for each eye set, as you can see in the screenshot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_309197.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	5777932

Version 1.00 has many improvements, including access to all 8 eye options in each set of Radware59's texture library:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_309198.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	5777933

Surely someone still has the REAL version 1.00 of Radware59's AG3 Make Selector to re-upload? (The modified date on your AG3MakeSelect.exe file should be more recent than 08-30-2007.) Alternatively, perhaps someone who has Visual Basic 6 (VB6) can re-compile it? You can find the source files here.

Having this program would make me and many others so happy! People are spamming threads looking for it, both here on these forums and on anime-network! Please help!

Drenched

P.S. Lots of people still play this game. I know because there are already lots of downloads on my recent AG3 Hairstyles from Sims3 Girls mod.
        Last edited by Drenched; 03-31-2017, 11:55 AM.
        "New studies suggest that cute images stimulate the same pleasure centers of the brain aroused
        by sex, a good meal or psychoactive drugs like cocaine" - New York Times, January 3, 2006

________ The Reeds Family ____________ The Parker Family ____________ The Ingalls Family ________

My Humble AG3 Clothing Contributions | The AG3 RealBush Collection for RealDolls

Comment

• Hey all, it's been a very long time since i was on the site and i have to say first off ; very nice updates and changes. With that being said, im very sad to see great works from futaboy and stormwing to be dead.

Anyway on to business. I sadly did not save all the mods and other data for my AG3 like i had thought. So im desperately hunting for two things mainly and i have not been able to find them through searches or other means. Girly3t's site doesnt work either. Whenever i click enter it just brings me back to the top of the entrance page.

The two mods i am looking for are ; the milk squirting mod. It doesnt have to be the great pussy squirt mod seeing as how that seems to be dead and gone, but i am seriously looking for the lactation squirt mod which i just havent been able to find anything at all about.

The second mod, and this is the big one that will break my heart if i cant find, is he great character database uploader. I'm not exactly sure what it is called but i remember it being a client that had anyone's character, provided they uploaded it. I'm not sure if it had been made part of the illusion wizard but i do remember it being an actual client and it made it extremely easy to look for characters. It had a huge list of characters and if im not mistaken it even had the face picture of each character. the closest thing i could find is "AG3database" which is either the thread, or the torrent download of what i assume was just a huge archive of characters someone had so generously compiled. either way it is dead.

Any pointing to the right direction is greatly appreciated and i hope this is the correct thread to post such a question as there were two other threads i personally thought could be appropriate as well.

Update : So after some very overly thorough exploring and internet scouring, i have found the mods ive been looking for. By now you probably realise what i was looking for was infact the now DEAD database client. There are no links to it and the torrent will forever have no seeds. But i have found a torrent with a mega collection of mods and mod edits (thank you to whoever did this, god's work) and in it has a version of the client, ive yet to test it as im doing some serious modding of ag3 now. the lactation mod was just under a different name somewhere on the forums and i've found it and it also does work thankfully.

In other updated news, the torrent found also has what i suspect is the real version 1.00 of the make selector. I would very much like to post it and some of the other treasures contained in the torrent but i have maxed my limits on most file hosting sites for a free user. Isn't there a way i can post them to hongfire itself so that theyll never die again? or at least be on this great site and not some shitty file share/host site?
          Last edited by mcbobinite; 04-12-2017, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Hi mcbobinite, you may have found the same torrent that I did, the one with the AG3 Make Selector mis-named as version 1.00 when it is really version 0.71. Please let us know which version you have, once you get it installed. You will be able to know for sure by comparing to the screen shots above. I'm glad you found the other mods you were looking for.

To everyone: I am considering hosting a new website just for AG3 discussion and mods, to collect all of this into one organized and dedicated space. Please reply or PM to show interest if you would find such a resource helpful.

In other news, I released a new AG3 mod today that I've been working on. It adds a collection of 70 new hairstyles to the AG3 Character Maker. You can get it in the mod release thread here: AG3 Hair Styles Compilation

Drenched
            "New studies suggest that cute images stimulate the same pleasure centers of the brain aroused
            by sex, a good meal or psychoactive drugs like cocaine" - New York Times, January 3, 2006

________ The Reeds Family ____________ The Parker Family ____________ The Ingalls Family ________

My Humble AG3 Clothing Contributions | The AG3 RealBush Collection for RealDolls

Comment

• hi good day to everyone
              i'm having a trouble with my girl's hair i don't know if it's about the lst. files or the girl .pp file
              please i would be so grateful if you guys help me
              Attached Files

Comment

• when i drag a file to AG3Decrypt it just close out what am i doing wrong?
                Last edited by lxshadowxl; 01-10-2018, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X