This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Thanks wurlox,

Shame on me. When scrolling down on my data folder I didn't pay attention on the first number (the 01 instead of 00) and was sure it was the same pp files and didn't check those :/

Silly me.

Thanks again.
    AG3+ 4 New Outfits for guy mod -- AG3+ Fall Set Mod -- Freckles Mod

Comment

• Hi there.

I'm currently working on a Fall set mod and it's almost done but I have a problem with lighting stuff.
      Everything is ok during the day but on some places, when night comes, there is a blue light that disable all my effort.

I added some picture so you'll understand what I mean.

If anyone know how to proceed, please let me know.

Thanks
      Attached Files
      AG3+ 4 New Outfits for guy mod -- AG3+ Fall Set Mod -- Freckles Mod

Comment

• Will help if I can

Originally posted by Sejo10 View Post
        Hi there.

I'm currently working on a Fall set mod and it's almost done but I have a problem with lighting stuff.
        Everything is ok during the day but on some places, when night comes, there is a blue light that disable all my effort.

I added some picture so you'll understand what I mean.

If anyone know how to proceed, please let me know.

Thanks
        Don't know if there is a connection - I was looking at various rooms and noted that each one has a few plants/trees that appear to be what you see through the window - are these seperate to the ones you are doing are are they the ones you have doen?

Please PM me to point me what you've been doing so I can try and emulate and then investigate with you.

I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand.

Click HERE for my Hako mods . . . . Click HERE for AG3 - Textures - tips, tricks and tutorials . . . . Click HERE for my AG3 mods

Comment

• I'm having a problem with adding shiny reflections using the AG3 Wizzard...

I created a "robogirl" version of one of my faves. She's got a shiny metallic looking skin (I used the vampire skin and used the strong inverted radial reflection). When I view her in Make or in the "pregame" Play (where you select which girls/worlds you want), the reflections are there, and look correct, but they don't show up in actual game play. I'm using the latest version of Wizzard. I've tried unloading the girl, recreating her in Make, editing the reflections, and reloading her, but they never show up. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Comment

• I had the same problem and I have no idea how I fixed it. The time it actually worked, I used SB3Utility. Just drag in the girl's .pp and the reflection map you want to add, select them both under .pp and Img tabs, and in both body.xx and head.xx the reflectmap texture is a15_ref01.bmp. Select them and 'Replace'.

After you save, the file will look exactly as it would if you had done it with Wizzard, except that Wizzard preserves the original filename, so I don't know why this method should work any better.
            Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

• Well, I tried that, and for some reason it's still not working. She's just greyish vampirey looking. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, but I was able to make them work in older versions of the game and with older Wizzards.

Could I "send" this girl to someone who can get the reflections working right, and have them apply them for me and test in-game? Using the texture editor in Illusion Wizzard, it's simple...a 15% radial inverted strong shine, with a 10% teal (5th column, bottom color) whole image overlay and a 10% linear light shine (east) in grey-blue (6th column, second down) on overlay only. I'd attach screenshots of the original and with reflections (I can't...nowhere to upload currently), but it gives her this really neat brushed satiny platinum color (her skin is vampire with no tan). I'd really appreciate it if someone could help with this....
              Last edited by GoMonk666; 07-31-2008, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoMonk666 View Post
                Well, I tried that, and for some reason it's still not working. She's just greyish vampirey looking. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, but I was able to make them work in older versions of the game and with older Wizzards.

Could I "send" this girl to someone who can get the reflections working right, and have them apply them for me and test in-game? Using the texture editor in Illusion Wizzard, it's simple...a 15% radial inverted strong shine, with a 10% teal (5th column, bottom color) whole image overlay and a 10% linear light shine (east) in grey-blue (6th column, second down) on overlay only. I'd attach screenshots of the original and with reflections (I can't...nowhere to upload currently), but it gives her this really neat brushed satiny platinum color (her skin is vampire with no tan). I'd really appreciate it if someone could help with this....
                If the overlay has the default name the game will replace it with the default one. Extract the overlay with SB3U, give it a totally different name leaving out the letter/# prefix, then replace it, and it should work.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoMonk666 View Post
                  I'd attach screenshots of the original and with reflections (I can't...nowhere to upload currently)
                  There's a gallery here that has a daily upload limit, but it's more than enough. There's also a peanut gallery of sniping little bitches who need to comment on your screenshots, but you can tell them to go to hell.

Originally posted by GhostLover View Post
                  If the overlay has the default name the game will replace it with the default one. Extract the overlay with SB3U, give it a totally different name leaving out the letter/# prefix, then replace it, and it should work.
                  Ahhh, so that's why it's worked the last couple times.
                  Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

• Thanks GL and Dok, I'll try that! I'll give it a shot, and hopefully I'll avoid the snipers, lol...

Comment

• Found a really nice one.
                      Its upjs3mod1322 on http://uppervolta-3d.net/jinko3/

Unfortunately I don't know how to get this thing to work. Does anyone?
                      Last edited by Cybacher; 08-09-2008, 04:27 PM. Reason: pic-link broken

Comment

• Manual Mod

Originally posted by Cybacher View Post
                        Found a really nice one.
                        Its upjs3mod1322 on http://uppervolta-3d.net/jinko3/

Unfortunately I don't know how to get this thing to work. Does anyone?
                        This mod is to allow you to change the toe-nail colours - unfortunately it is a 100% manual task so you'll either have to work out which list files to change from the info in the read me or hope someone makes it wizzard friendly.

Even though it is in Japanese there appears to be sufficient information to do the changes - try visiting the tutorials thread and review M100's tutorial 2 and/or 7 for more background on what you'll need to do.

EDIT: Just realised this is all in the wrong thread - can someone please relocate the question and my answer to the correct one - major apologies. ... many thanks for moving them (whoever it was)
                        Last edited by Darziel; 08-10-2008, 01:46 PM.

Click HERE for my Hako mods . . . . Click HERE for AG3 - Textures - tips, tricks and tutorials . . . . Click HERE for my AG3 mods

Comment

• Hey, guys.

I've been wanting to change a few of my girls' textures for a while now. However, the Wizzard Texture Editor (v03d) doesn't allow me to change certain ones, such as the body skin textures and the face skin textures.

How can I do it?

Comment

• Use the other tool

Originally posted by Losenucius View Post
                            Hey, guys.

I've been wanting to change a few of my girls' textures for a while now. However, the Wizzard Texture Editor (v03d) doesn't allow me to change certain ones, such as the body skin textures and the face skin textures.

How can I do it?
                            The Wizzard is very useful but you will find greater flexibility using SB3Utility http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...19&postcount=8 ... also, do a search and then look for the Tutorials thread to get some ideas.
                            Last edited by Darziel; 08-12-2008, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Thanks. SB3 Utility might work out (after I install .NET framework 3.5). XX tools works too.

Comment

• Maybe this is a stupid question, sorry if it is, but I can't get Darkhound's Illusion Wizzard to install mods.

Whenever I try, an error message appears: "No files found matching C:\Illusion\AG3\data\\js3_00_04_00.pp"

I've checked the install paths, and they are correct. I can see the files its complaining about, in the right directory. Status for AG3 and AG3_play are both green (before and after I manually specified them). I've also searched to see if anyone else has this issue. Anyone know whats wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X