This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Hi i read the guide...but what i need to drag into the "FONT EDITOR" ???
    this??? = "the subtitle mod .exe"
    and WTF is it? i need help...
    for the ppls that want to help me:
    1)I download the SVN client and i do cheakout and all this shit.
    2) i create 1 folder in the name "subs".
    3) and now? help me.... TY
    "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

• Another question:

Most undergarments, like bras, for the girls' torsos have this "lift-up" effect on their breasts. However, some don't (such as the one-piece swimsuits, which I'm a little disappointed with). What factors determine whether a piece of clothing will lift the breasts or not? Is there some way to make a certain piece of clothing do it?

Comment

• Look for invisi-bra

Originally posted by Losenucius View Post
        Another question:

Most undergarments, like bras, for the girls' torsos have this "lift-up" effect on their breasts. However, some don't (such as the one-piece swimsuits, which I'm a little disappointed with). What factors determine whether a piece of clothing will lift the breasts or not? Is there some way to make a certain piece of clothing do it?
        I can't remember where it is but there's neat little texture here on HF that makes an invisible bra ... so you simply select a bra, use this texture and you get the sheepdog effect ... they're rounded up and pointed in the right direction. Of course, the fact it's invisible means you can use it along with any other clothing without seeing it!

Edit: - I found the link - there's even more invisible bits!!! -
        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...t=84880&page=3
        Last edited by Darziel; 08-16-2008, 02:15 AM.

I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand.

Click HERE for my Hako mods . . . . Click HERE for AG3 - Textures - tips, tricks and tutorials . . . . Click HERE for my AG3 mods

Comment

• i downloaded the translations files and put them in the data folder.

Currently, my folder is like that for exeample: data/subs/c/aks_012.wav.txt

when i run the game, nothing happens

why cant i see the subtitles?

Comment

• gotta use the Hentaijin's hacked exe for subtitles which Alamar has posted in the very first post.

AG3+ Subtitle Mod v1.5.3 (for expansion, based on Hentaijin's v4.2) Mediafire Sendspace
            AG3+ Subtitle Mod v1.5.3 Source Mediafire Sendspace
            AG3+ Subtitle Mod v1.5.3 Debug2 (bin+src) Mediafire Sendspace
            Hope this helps ya a little bit.
            Last edited by nightcrawler2k8; 08-15-2008, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Hi guys, could someone tell me what I screwd in this mod?
              http://www.mediafire.com/?htvwzq4jxtq
              HF-TypeMoon #5 Member

Comment

• Hey guys sorry about this question if it sounds noobish, I am used to downloading mods that are easy to install by just dragging into AG3_Decrypt and whatnot, so I want to know if I installed this right.

ok I followed all of Alamar's instructions on the first page.
                1. I donwloaded tortoiseSVN
                2. Created a "subs" folder within the data folder of AG3
                3 r-clicked and downloaded the subs ? sing SVN by using the repository svn://svn.dev.hongfire.com/ag3subs.

Was this all ? I mean is this gonna give me the subs for all the #-types that have been subbed and translated so far ? or is there more steps to it ? Also if this was indeed all the subs that you guys have so far, when you make more all I have to do is update ? by r-clicking and selecting "SVn update" ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rythan View Post
                  ok I followed all of Alamar's instructions on the first page.
                  Including the fact that you have to use the correct modified exe to see the subs I hope.

The normal exes doesn't have support for subtitles (of course).

Originally posted by Rythan View Post
                  Also if this was indeed all the subs that you guys have so far, when you make more all I have to do is update ? by r-clicking and selecting "SVn update"?
                  That's correct, and the beauty of having code/data repository.
                  Grumpy ol' Grampa J

Comment

• I can't seem to make the subs work. I used the svn proporly. I made a folder named "subs" in my data folder and it did it's thing. When I open the debug client it shows up with a name everytime the girls speak which to me means the subs should be working. One thing I think may be the problem is the Font Editor. I don't understand how it works. When I drag the main executable file onto it and it opens. I change the values, save and it reverts to 0's when I recheck. Someone please explain to me how the sub mod works..... I also haven't managed to make illusion wizard work but that's another issue.

EDIT: please use screenshots if you can...
                    Last edited by Halitsu; 08-16-2008, 06:29 PM. Reason: being more specific.

Comment

• Originally posted by Losenucius View Post
                      Hey, guys.

I've been wanting to change a few of my girls' textures for a while now. However, the Wizzard Texture Editor (v03d) doesn't allow me to change certain ones, such as the body skin textures and the face skin textures.

How can I do it?
                      Which files are you refering to ? Sure the wizzard texture editor does allow changes to the body skin and/or the face skin. The only thing you have to respect is that the files you want to use need to be in tga 32 bit file format. Then you can overwrite the existing skin files. bmp file format is not yet supported. In addition the texture editor is completely flexible. If you need to change some other files, put it in the texture editor ini file and you can even change additional ones.

darkhound
                      HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by Halitsu View Post
                        I can't seem to make the subs work. I used the svn proporly. I made a folder named "subs" in my data folder and it did it's thing. When I open the debug client it shows up with a name everytime the girls speak which to me means the subs should be working. One thing I think may be the problem is the Font Editor. I don't understand how it works. When I drag the main executable file onto it and it opens. I change the values, save and it reverts to 0's when I recheck. Someone please explain to me how the sub mod works..... I also haven't managed to make illusion wizard work but that's another issue.

EDIT: please use screenshots if you can...
                        u using the wrong .exe to play the game the debug is for people to play the game and see which line is being spoken use the normal sub.exe to play

Comment

• Originally posted by sidfu View Post
                          u using the wrong .exe to play the game the debug is for people to play the game and see which line is being spoken use the normal sub.exe to play
                          I know... I was using the non-debug exe to play, but no subs were showing, so I thought, are they even there? I tested by using the debug exe and it showed the line. But in the normal sub exe they are not showing up. I believe it is because of Font Editor, which seems to be not saving any settings I'm changing. Please explain how it works. and more specifically which fonts work.... I typed in Arial when I THOUGHT I was changing it's settings. Everytime I open it, all the height, width, weight, etc are all 0ed again.

I clicked and dragged the sub exe onto the font editor and changed settings too. but that didn't work either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halitsu View Post
                            I know... I was using the non-debug exe to play, but no subs were showing, so I thought, are they even there? I tested by using the debug exe and it showed the line. But in the normal sub exe they are not showing up. I believe it is because of Font Editor, which seems to be not saving any settings I'm changing. Please explain how it works. and more specifically which fonts work.... I typed in Arial when I THOUGHT I was changing it's settings. Everytime I open it, all the height, width, weight, etc are all 0ed again.

I clicked and dragged the sub exe onto the font editor and changed settings too. but that didn't work either.
                            I thought I had it working. I dragged the exe onto the font editor window and it displayed the current settings then I doubled everything and clicked save and it said finished saving but when I ran the game it still looked the same. Maybe double was too big?

Edit: When I dragged the exe onto the FE window again it showed the new settings.

Edit: Never mind. The shortcut I was using points to a different copy of the exe. I just tested it by launching the exe directly and it works......sort of. The size settings work but the boldness doesn't seem to do anything.
                            Last edited by GhostLover; 08-18-2008, 03:48 AM.

Comment

• Hello,
                              I'm trying to make some simple body mod. I'm using latest version of SB3Uility. Everything works fine... well, almost everything. When I apply my mod (mqo) to girl's pp file it works fine (body is smooth even at the edges of mesh objects). But when I apply my mod to js3_00_02_00.pp there seems to be problem with calculating normals.
                              I tried calculating normals over multiple nodes, with/without World Coordinates and everytime the result is the same: normals are calculated correctly only when applied to girls' pp files.

Some screens:
                              Spoiler

the first picture shows modded girls' pp, others show modded js3_00_02_00.pp and some issues at the edges of mesh objects

Can someone explain why is this happening? Am I doing something wrong here?
                              Last edited by jQuayle; 08-20-2008, 06:42 AM. Reason: corrected image links

Comment

• Originally posted by jQuayle View Post
                                Hello,
                                I'm trying to make some simple body mod. I'm using latest version of SB3Uility. Everything works fine... well, almost everything. When I apply my mod (mqo) to girl's pp file it works fine (body is smooth even at the edges of mesh objects). But when I apply my mod to js3_00_02_00.pp there seems to be problem with calculating normals.
                                I tried calculating normals over multiple nodes, with/without World Coordinates and everytime the result is the same: normals are calculated correctly only when applied to girls' pp files.

Some screens:
                                Spoiler

the left picture shows modded girls' pp, the right one shows modded js3_00_02_00.pp and some issues at the edges of mesh objects

Can someone explain why is this happening? Am I doing something wrong here?
                                Gonna have to use a different pic hoster bub...try ImageVenue, as they allow adult pics.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                                >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

Working...
                                X