This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• well the trainer will start but my problem is, is that when i try to alt/tab to the trainer it downsizes the game and then i cannot get it to come back up. not sure why this is. could it be because i am not playing under a japanese location?

Comment

• Originally posted by lordshimra View Post
      well the trainer will start but my problem is, is that when i try to alt/tab to the trainer it downsizes the game and then i cannot get it to come back up. not sure why this is. could it be because i am not playing under a japanese location?
      That trainer is intended to be used with the game in windowed mode.

Wouldn't make much sense to have a monitor/trainer window unless you can see the window.

Use Ye Olde AG3_Monitor if you want to play in fullscreen.
      Grumpy ol' Grampa J

Comment

• As per Judoka ...

Originally posted by lordshimra View Post
        well the trainer will start but my problem is, is that when i try to alt/tab to the trainer it downsizes the game and then i cannot get it to come back up. not sure why this is. could it be because i am not playing under a japanese location?

As Judoka says ... I believe it was designed for widescreen where screen realestate is spare to the side ... however do a search for Breakers AG3 Monitor as this overlays the data into the game screen.

I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand.

Click HERE for my Hako mods . . . . Click HERE for AG3 - Textures - tips, tricks and tutorials . . . . Click HERE for my AG3 mods

Comment

• I'm having a problem with J1327's female avatar mod. Upon penetration the strap-on texture does not display correctly. Any tips?
          Attached Files

Comment

• working on german subtitles

Hi Folks
            I'm creating german Subtitles for alamar's great AG3-Subtitle mod. I don't speak japanese so i translate the englisch subs into german. I need a svn repository where i can store these subs/files. I want to translate the subs step by step. Without svn i need to uplaod a new file for every revision. Can somebody explain to me how i can create a svn repository on an hongfire server. Perhaps svn://svn.dev.hongfire.com/ag3subs_german would be an nice name for the repostiy/folder. If somebody would create such an repository for me this would be nice too.
            I've done an translation for the N-type so far.
            n-type
            Now im working on a translation of the t-type.
            Wankelraser

Comment

• I am having trouble with Radware59 animation mod for pentration. I am wondering how do you install it and such and such =/?
              Also. apparently it saids I need to unpack js_01_08_00.pp but... i don't have that kinda file in my folder on AG3 O_o. Help please?

Problem solved. Dled Addon

My other problem is that the latest post on the mod release from Boneed have let me in despair O_o. i tried to do what it says and she never falls down. Am I doing somethign wrong here?
              Last edited by garra113; 08-26-2008, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by garra113 View Post
                I am having trouble with Radware59 animation mod for pentration. I am wondering how do you install it and such and such =/?
                Also. apparently it saids I need to unpack js_01_08_00.pp but... i don't have that kinda file in my folder on AG3 O_o. Help please?

Problem solved. Dled Addon

My other problem is that the latest post on the mod release from Boneed have let me in despair O_o. i tried to do what it says and she never falls down. Am I doing somethign wrong here?
                *sigh*

I PM'd boneeed with a description of what that mod does, but I guess he felt that you folks should just guess as to what to do with it...

Won't make the mistake of leaving a post like that up again...

Anyway, there are two type of mods in that archive, Type-A and Type-B.

Type-A allows you to make the Girl collapse after a hug from the front, a hug from the rear, or if you try to initiate sex while the Girl is asleep and she rebuff's you.

Type-B only makes the Girl collapse with a hug from the rear or if you try to initiate sex while the Girl is asleep and she rebuff's you. Front hug works as normal.

I also think that Girl's with breasts smaller then 50% with do the tit-job on the Guy...not sure if that was on purpose or a happy side effect.

To apply this mod, just unpack your js3_01_02_00.pp file and copy the .xsa files from the mod archive (choosing either Type-A or Type-B, NOT both) and repack js3_01_02_00.pp with these modded files.

Run the game and enjoy.
                Last edited by wurlox; 08-26-2008, 10:02 PM.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• Originally posted by wurlox View Post
                  *sigh*

I PM'd boneeed with a description of what that mod does, but I guess he felt that you folks should just guess as to what to do with it...

Type-A allows you to make the Girl collapse after a hug from the front, a hug from the rear, or if you try to initiate sex while the Girl is asleep and she rebuff's you.

Type-B only makes the Girl collapse with a hug from the rear or if you try to initiate sex while the Girl is asleep and she rebuff's you. Front hug works as normal.

I also think that Girl's with breasts smaller then 50% with do the tit-job on the Guy...not sure if that was on purpose or a happy side effect.

To apply this mod, just unpack your js3_01_02_00.pp file and copy the .xsa files from the mod (choosing either Type-A or Type-B, NOT both) and repack js3_01_02_00.pp with these modded files.

Run the game and enjoy.
                  Ahh but the thing is I tried both type-a and type-b seperatly and unpacked it at js3_01_02_00.pp and I tried to hug her from the rear and from the front but it never initate the sex. O_o

Comment

• I am having a problem registering an account with ag3db. Anytime I go to the website I get an error reading

Fatal error: Smarty error: the $compile_dir 'ag3/templates_c' does not exist, or is not a directory. in /home/.hecuba/dili/libs/php/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1095
                    I have been scouring the internet for any info regarding why I am getting this error but so far I have come up empty handed. If this problem has been addressed I am sorry for bringing it up again but like I said I have not been able to find any information regarding this error

Comment

• AG3Injector

@ScumSuckingPig: (You didn't plan to ever leave lurk mode, when you created this account, right? )

I'm very interested in your dll-injection approach. Unfortunately the current implementation (v0.2.2) shares the same fate as Alamar's very first sub-title mod version (which suffered from the changed PE specs): My system doesn't like it. Trying to start it get me this:

A minimum size window with the only option to exit. So I wonder, if any prerequisites are required to run it.

PS. I'm running XP Home, SP3 with this month's DirectX distribution.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Hentaijin; 08-26-2008, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by garra113 View Post
                        Ahh but the thing is I tried both type-a and type-b seperatly and unpacked it at js3_01_02_00.pp and I tried to hug her from the rear and from the front but it never initate the sex. O_o
                        She won't initate sex, she simply falls down.

It's then up to you controling the Guy to start the sex session.

This mod makes it much easier to get the doggy position as the only way to truely get it is to either have a Clumsy Girl trip while she is in the same area as the Guy, or you make her drop after five consecutive orgasms.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepoochy524 View Post
                          I am having a problem registering an account with ag3db. Anytime I go to the website I get an error reading

I have been scouring the internet for any info regarding why I am getting this error but so far I have come up empty handed. If this problem has been addressed I am sorry for bringing it up again but like I said I have not been able to find any information regarding this error
                          AG3DBC seems to be down, i cant even get the list or my own statistics. servers are probly down.and im registered. wait another day and see if u can get in.
                          If you think humans built the pyramids..think again!

Comment

• Hentaijin: Heh...Yea, would never have picked this nick if I had been planning on actually posting at the time.

That does sound like a DirectX versioning issue of some sort. Built it with the only version I had on hand, which was the March 2008 update. Here's a build made with a much older version (Summer 2004). Tell me if it works for you, or if it doesn't. Heard from someone else with the same issue, but he also got a message telling him he didn't have the DX9 dll I was using.

The huge dll size is due entirely to the difference in DirectX version, oddly enough.

<Not fixed, attachment removed>
                            Last edited by ScumSuckingPig; 08-27-2008, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wurlox View Post
                              *sigh*

To apply this mod, just unpack your js3_01_02_00.pp file and copy the .xsa files from the mod archive (choosing either Type-A or Type-B, NOT both) and repack js3_01_02_00.pp with these modded files.

Run the game and enjoy.

Correction, she wont drop from from a hug refusal, just from a kiss refusal, or a rear hug refusal, and if shes in the bed and refuses. and shes quick on the feet from the bed...lol
                              Last edited by boneeed; 08-27-2008, 03:03 AM.
                              If you think humans built the pyramids..think again!

Comment

• OK...

I don't know who roman161 is here at HF, as that username didn't come up in a search, but got a complaint email about TrugaNoS's Girley3T (v1.3) post and the apparent reason was "Image advertising spam"

Now, it looks like what ever image hosting site TrugaNoS is using usurped his screenshots and thus put in their own spam placeholders, but let me say this to the complainer...

I am NOT pleased that you didn't contact any of the Club Leaders or TrugaNoS personally about the what happened.

TrugaNoS mod is one of the all time top mods for this game and for you to just willy-nilly decide it shouldn't be around is NOT your call!

Please next time try to show more respect for the modders in this Club who do the things they do for free and without their massive skill you and about 90% of the other people here would still be fumbling around with this game.

Originally posted by boneeed View Post
                                Correction, she wont drop from from a hug refusal, just from a kiss refusal, or a rear hug refusal, and if shes in the bed and refuses. and shes quick on the feet from the bed...lol
                                Not from my experience, at least with the Type-B one. I have it applied and with every hug from the rear, the Girls drop like a lead ballon. All it takes is a simple one-click hug action, don't even need it to be refused.

Now the bed one depends..the Girl will still drop, but if she has to go pee or eat she will run off to do so, so you may miss a chance to go into ecchi mode as they are quick when that happens, but the point is they still drop. Actually, this can happen with the rear hug as well, she'll drop but may get up right away to go do one of her "things"
                                Last edited by wurlox; 08-27-2008, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X