This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Well. when i tried applying the patch, I tried hugging THEN kissing her and she never seems to drop on the floor. I even brought the girl to many different places and tried to see the different outcome and it don't work =/. Can you send me your js3_01_02_00.pp file and can i see what happens when I switch it with yours =/?

Comment

• Hiya guys. I was just wondering if there was a mod that made the clumsiness of a girl SUPER clumsy so that doggy could be easily initialized. Help plz? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by garra113 View Post
        Well. when i tried applying the patch, I tried hugging THEN kissing her and she never seems to drop on the floor. I even brought the girl to many different places and tried to see the different outcome and it don't work =/. Can you send me your js3_01_02_00.pp file and can i see what happens when I switch it with yours =/?
        I would send ya mine, but it comes out to 11.2mb when compressed and to big to post here. and i dont use file shareing sites. also tryed to split the rar up. but not sure how to do that, with out corrupting the file. sorry bro

Originally posted by kendroid View Post
        Hiya guys. I was just wondering if there was a mod that made the clumsiness of a girl SUPER clumsy so that doggy could be easily initialized. Help plz? Thanks!
        Lol.. should i say it..ask and you shall receive. theres a hint for ya. search the mod release threads and ya might find somthin
        Edit: Ok Garra113, here is my js3_01_02_00.pp my modifyed one. its in like 9 parts, extract from part one and it should reassemble into one js3_01_02_00.pp..Should be 14,419kbs big after extracted. Im also going to attempt to upload a couple of my totally awesome, well rounded babes that i know will drop like a brick. somewhere around here and ill pm ya where they are. we will try to narrow this thing down to either your game itself, or your girls and how you have them configured. i was thinking maybe there is a trait or a personaltiy, or a combination there of, that might be causeing this to not work.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by boneeed; 08-28-2008, 01:21 AM.
        If you think humans built the pyramids..think again!

Comment

• Look. I don't know what I did wrong. I will even show you the steps I did.

First I unpacked js3_01_02_00.pp
          Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	255.6 KB
ID:	4800409

Then I dragged the files from Type-B into js_01_02_00.pp packed folder and replaced the files.

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	216.1 KB
ID:	4800410

Then I took out the folder from the directory and placed it with the same folder as the decrypt and I repacked it.

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	244.6 KB
ID:	4800411

Then I took the .pp file that was just decrypted and I replaced it with the file that was in C:\illusion\人工少女3\data

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	224.5 KB
ID:	4800412

Then I started up my game and this is what happens. I hugged her like so.

Name:	2008_0827_1319_50430.jpg
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	4800413

Then I kissed her and she backs off.

Name:	2008_0827_1319_54620.jpg
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	4800414

But then nothing happens. I thought if i move in a differnt angle she would fall but she didn't.

Name:	2008_0827_1319_57478.jpg
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	4800415

Name:	2008_0827_1319_59418.jpg
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	4800416

So... I don't know what I did wrong here.... Help
          Edit post cause imageshack links don't show =/.
          Last edited by garra113; 08-27-2008, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Look. I don't know what I did wrong.
            For starters, you uploaded your screen shots to imageshack. They don't like HF and we can only guess, what all the frogs did to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScumSuckingPig View Post
              Here's a build made with a much older version (Summer 2004). Tell me if it works for you, or if it doesn't. Heard from someone else with the same issue, but he also got a message telling him he didn't have the DX9 dll I was using.
              Still the same "window singularity". Maybe the problem isn't DirectX-related?

Comment

• I'm not sure what else it could be. Other than overwriting random memory I shouldn't be (Which would be most likely to cause a crash), there's just not much that I do that could cause that kind of problem, other than mishandle my stolen Direct3D and/or Direct3DDevice objects in some way.

Try this one. It doesn't try to use Japanese regional settings, but more importantly, I made my Direct3D cleanup routine a little more robust. It occurred to me that not cleaning up perfectly could cause the problem. Destroying the object because Direct3D counts handles differently on different versions of Windows could be very bad. Also switched to MSVC 2005, though I don't expect that to help.

If it still doesn't work for you, could you try another illusion game and see if it does the same thing? SB3, RL, Hako Trial, or SM should be fine, if you have any of them installed (Others would probably work, too, but those are the only ones I've tested). Might have to drag the exe onto my injector for it to know which one to launch.

I also have one or two more ideas to try, but this was the simplest and was clearly bad code anyways.

Edit: Found my cleanup bug was much more significant than I had thought, and my fix didn't help at all. Here's a fixed fix. Bug never triggers until quitting for me, and even then, doesn't seem to cause issues, but I can see how it could be a problem if Direct3D is behaving even slightly differently. Of course, just because it could be the bug in question doesn't mean it is.

<Still not working, attachment removed>
                Last edited by ScumSuckingPig; 08-28-2008, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Look. I don't know what I did wrong. I will even show you the steps I did.

First I unpacked js3_01_02_00.pp
                  [ATTACH]96365[/ATTACH]

Then I dragged the files from Type-B into js_01_02_00.pp packed folder and replaced the files.
                  [ATTACH]96366[/ATTACH]

Then I took out the folder from the directory and placed it with the same folder as the decrypt and I repacked it.
                  [ATTACH]96367[/ATTACH]

Then I took the .pp file that was just decrypted and I replaced it with the file that was in C:\illusion\人工少女3\data
                  [ATTACH]96368[/ATTACH]

Then I started up my game and this is what happens. I hugged her like so.
                  [ATTACH]96369[/ATTACH]

Then I kissed her and she backs off.
                  [ATTACH]96370[/ATTACH]

But then nothing happens. I thought if i move in a differnt angle she would fall but she didn't.
                  [ATTACH]96371[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]96372[/ATTACH]

So... I don't know what I did wrong here.... Help
                  Edit post cause imageshack links don't show =/.
                  Geez!

Did I NOT explain that the Type-B part of this mod only works for the hug from the rear and the sleeping position??

The front hug and kiss works as normal.

For the front hug collapse, use the Type-A instead...

*sheesh*

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                  >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• I have also tested Type-A as a matter of fact and nope, she hasn't fell down once. I even try applying a Clumsy trait to her and still to no avail did it work =/

Comment

• Well...don't know what to say.

Appears you did everything right. I have the Type-B installed and have so since this mod first came out and has worked without fail.

Here's my series of pics to show what happens:

Last edited by wurlox; 08-27-2008, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• .... Yeah... im gonna do a fresh re-install.... apparently... its not working for me... Btw... I would like to bring up a question. Is the Expansion 2disks? Just wondering.

Comment

• Check this torrent:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...ght=artificial

That's the one I got.

Comment

• Hentaijin: One other thing... You aren't running Fraps, are you? It injects a dll into a process' memory space and messes with DirectX, and so do I, so wouldn't be surprised if there were some compatibility issue.

I've tested my app under Vista 64 Premium SP1, XP64 Pro SP2, and Windows 2000 Pro SP4 (My XP box is down at the moment), and it worked on all of them. Just not sure why it wouldn't work on your XP install but would work on all of mine.
                            Last edited by ScumSuckingPig; 08-27-2008, 11:18 PM.

Comment

I have also tested Type-A as a matter of fact and nope, she hasn't fell down once. I even try applying a Clumsy trait to her and still to no avail did it work =/
                              Ok bro, here is one of my babes, again in 7 parts, put these archives into a folder by them selfs, extract from part one and should reassemble into 4 files, one file being the folder for the girl, one file being the girls pic, the other two being js3cmi and js3up files. copy these files into your m_cha folder (character folder), start your game (play.exe) look for Christina Vasiljev in your list and hit display to display her and make sure she works, (She should be smokin)..lol if so, load her up in one of your worlds, hit begin and find her. walk up to her or call her, right click to initiate hug, then right click again to initiate a kiss. if she refuses, she should drop like a brick. if she does drop, then its your girls. if she doesnt, then its your game. this is about the best i can do for ya bud..
                              Attached Files
                              If you think humans built the pyramids..think again!

Comment

• Originally posted by ScumSuckingPig View Post
                                Hentaijin: One other thing... You aren't running Fraps, are you? It injects a dll into a process' memory space and messes with DirectX, and so do I, so wouldn't be surprised if there were some compatibility issue.

I've tested my app under Vista 64 Premium SP1, XP64 Pro SP2, and Windows 2000 Pro SP4 (My XP box is down at the moment), and it worked on all of them. Just not sure why it wouldn't work on your XP install but would work on all of mine.
                                Just thought I'd say that I'm having the same problem as Hentaijin. I've tried versions 0.1.1, 0.2.2, and 0.2.3v3, all with the same result. I tried with both the latest version of Hentaijin's launcher (4.2) and Alamar's latest subtitle version (1.5.3). I did notice that it seems to be playing the background sound (the bubbling water) from the main menu, implying that it skipped past the launcher window (or is it supposed to do that?).

I'm running XP SP2 (32-bit), and I'm not running FRAPS or anything weird like that. I had to download the correct version of d3dx9 (my system only had up to version 35), but that didn't seem to help (beyond letting me get past the error message, of course!). I did have Breaker's monitor/trainer loaded, but I just tried without it and it didn't make any difference.

System specs: Pentium 4 3.8GHz, 3 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 7800 GTX.

Update: I normally run in 1600x1200x32 windowed mode with all options on at maximum (but not overriding anything with the video driver). I just tried changing various options (without using the injector, obviously), such as full-screen, reducing the resolution, and turning off the advanced graphics settings, but the injector still has the same issue. I also tried disabling my second monitor, with no luck.

2008/08/29 update: with the new DLL-only release of version 0.2.3, it seems to be working just fine. You know, it's kind of scary that you can just plop a file named "d3d9.dll" in the .exe's directory and it will go ahead and use it! Seems like a really easy way to introduce malware (and no, I'm not accusing you of doing any such thing, just making an observation!)....
                                Last edited by MeddlingMonk; 08-29-2008, 02:33 AM. Reason: Latest release seems to work fine

Comment

Working...
                                X