This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

Originally posted by killian the red View Post
    I just installes the mod manually as o don't think it's compatable with the utility/wizard yet.
    just use AG3Decrypt_to_AG3Demo.exe that you probably used for the english patch. Unpack your .pp files and replace the .xx for the mod and repack again. alot of the mods (if not all) are just replacing files so this should work in mot cases (you just have to know where they go)
    be sure to backup everything first.

Now if only we could do something about the hair and skin textures
    See thats the thing though. I didn't use the AG3Decrypt_to_AG3demo.exe because someone in the original modding thread put up the already modded .pp file to english so i didn't have to use it. I will give AG3Decrypt_to_AG3demo.exe a try though because I didn't know about that program. Everyone kept saying using SB3 utility and that's why I gave up when I couldn't get it to work.

Comment

Got the beginnings of a mesh tutorial going here:

[Mod Discussion Thread] Tutorials

It walks you through some basic stuff right now, and in the next installment, I'll show you how to get the custom mesh into the game.
      Last edited by wurlox; 01-09-2008, 11:20 PM.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
      >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

Well, AG3Decrypt_to_AG3demo.exe doesn't work either because it also requires .net to be installed to use it and as I mentioned in forst post I can't get that to install correctly. It's ok. I give up on getting this mod. It's the only one I want and too much hassle for just one. Thanks to all for the advice given to try and help me though.

Comment

Second and final part of my mesh tutorial is up...

Enjoy!

Comment

puffy nipple support please

all right i been trying like hell to get the puffy nipple mod to work. first of all, is it even possible to get it in to game unless your god or the creator? i have been following your tutorial wurlox(thank you for it by the way). i have tried to import it and i have been following the tutorial from the 2nd part on.

i have been also following the readme that came with the mod.

readme from puffy nipple mod states:

"Make the character after it applies to "Base pp" by using "Js3Wizard".
            Please undo the file name of the backup of the "js3_00_02_00.pp" file after making the character."

from what i can tell is the read me was wrote in Japanese and translated over and now isn't fully understandable(at least to me). can some clarify this for me please? also what is Js3Wizard?

what i'm guessing is your to replace the a15_01.xx mesh files in the js3_00_02_00.pp file right?

when i try to replace the different files it says:

[6:30:16 AM] Using mesh object 0 as a base for a01_O_chikuR_01[0]
            [6:30:16 AM] Replaced mesh a01_O_chikuR_01
            [6:30:16 AM] Updating object tree...
            [6:30:28 AM] Using mesh object 0 as a base for a01_O_chikuL_01[0]
            [6:30:28 AM] Replaced mesh a01_O_chikuL_01
            [6:30:28 AM] Updating object tree...
            [6:30:37 AM] Using mesh object 0 as a base for a01_O_hadakaR_01[0]
            [6:30:37 AM] Replaced mesh a01_O_hadakaR_01
            [6:30:37 AM] Updating object tree...
            [6:30:42 AM] Using mesh object 0 as a base for a01_O_hadakaL_01[0]
            [6:30:42 AM] Replaced mesh a01_O_hadakaL_01
            [6:30:42 AM] Updating object tree...

now when i go in to the AG3maker nothing is changed when i create a new girl, her nipple meshes remain unchanged and are still the original ones. seeing as its just a mesh replacement and not adding any new textures all i have to do is just replace the mesh and thats it right? in the tutorial there are different steps for the adding of textures but there is no textures to add in this mod. so do i just by pass all of that?

also i'm given this error every time:

the SB3Utility error report:

Please report this error to the author: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX, Version=1.0.2902.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
            at SB3Utility.MeshRenderer.AddMesh(xxParser xxParser, Int32 meshIdx)
            at SB3Utility.Form1.listViewItemSetMeshView(ListViewI tem item)

ok, yes i'm new to this hole thing. if i'm lost as to what i'm talking about you can all tell me to just leave and i will. sorry for asking in advance. i know you guys don't like people begging for help all the time.

i thank you who ever reads this, posts and reply.

if anyone experienced enough is incline to just make a Wizard friendly version please i implore you to do so. i'm banging my head on my keyboard here. i love puffy nipples, but damn is it ever impossible for a novice like my self to understand all of this.
            Last edited by kakarott; 01-11-2008, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kakarott View Post
              if anyone experienced enough is incline to just make a Wizard friendly version please i implore you to do so.
              chill mate.
              This mod is kinda advance in a sense that it will conflict with every uncensor mod.
              no wizard friendly version for you

but heres what you need to do:
              1. apply any uncensor you like by Illusion wizzard, any unc you apply later will overwrite the puffy-nipple again.
              2. fire up SB3Utility, we gonna replace those meshes manually.
              3.open js3_00_02_00.pp ->a15_01.xx
              4.load a01_O_chikuL_01.mqo, a01_O_chikuR_01.mqo, a01_O_hadakaL_01.mqo, and a01_O_hadakaR_01.mqo from folder PuffyNipples01. nipples in the other folder have minor glitch with bra.
              5.set replace method 'copy bones', then replace 4 new meshes to those who have same name.
              6.save, and that's it.

Comment

hi guys,
                im new to this modding stuff, ive been try to get Illusion wizard to work(im probably doing sumit wrong) it loads up & i have the splash screen i select AG3 then the mods box comes up, i click on options it asks me to specify Exe files wot does it mean by Specify addon1 exe/folder ive not seen it anywhere in the AG3 directory. do i have to make it? or have i missed something?

Comment

Those are basically place holders for future expansions for that game.

Comment

Originally posted by NeonSamurai View Post
                    Those are basically place holders for future expansions for that game.
                    oddly enought, you cant just pop any old exe into them, (figured it wouldnt make a difference so i tryed it) would be nice if you could assign the make.exe of your choise to one of the buttons, and maybe the possibility of 3rd party exe's (trainers) as well. but i honestly dont know what that would entail outside of what is currently emplimented.

Comment

How vital is Illupak.exe to Illusion Wizzard? AVG detects the I-Worm/Stration virus in the Illupak.exe file. AVG will probably snipe it if I put that file back in.

Comment

Same Virus/Worm found in IluPak.exe by AVG in SB3 Wizzard 0.5c!

Comment

OK..I keep seeing these posts and before anymore people go into panic mode, lets do a little research here...

So far, only two virus detection engines (out of 32) say Ilupak is infected by this "I-Worm/Stration"

And as for I-Worm/Stration itself, it seems to leave a trail on your system that you can easily find if indeed your system is infected, here's the info page on it:

http://www.grisoft.com/doc/virbase/us/crp/0/idv/288751

Since I built my new rig, I have not even used IluPak, so I am curious and ask anyone that has run it recently, do you see what is described in that link I just gave you?

Otherwise, I'd say we got a false-positive going on, and if so, lets knock off all this virus bullshit.

But, if for some reason it is, the alternative is to use Alamar's AG3 Decrypt program instead.

It works on AG3, SB3, RL and SM files.

Comment

Originally posted by wurlox View Post
                            Got the beginnings of a mesh tutorial going here:

It walks you through some basic stuff right now, and in the next installment, I'll show you how to get the custom mesh into the game.
                            Thank you wurlox!!!! Can I rub your back or something for this? Just what I needed, now when I have a little free time. I.e. weekends I can work on making stuff for the community.
                            YOU ROCK!
                            If anyone can understand me, it is not you.

Comment

Are there any guy uncensor that do not penetrate her body like a sword (going straight through her body so the tip can see at the back of her skull during a BJ for example). It feels like the third or fourth game in which I have this problem...

Comment

Originally posted by wurlox View Post
                                OK..I keep seeing these posts and before anymore people go into panic mode, lets do a little research here...

So far, only two virus detection engines (out of 32) say Ilupak is infected by this "I-Worm/Stration"

And as for I-Worm/Stration itself, it seems to leave a trail on your system that you can easily find if indeed your system is infected, here's the info page on it:

http://www.grisoft.com/doc/virbase/us/crp/0/idv/288751

Since I built my new rig, I have not even used IluPak, so I am curious and ask anyone that has run it recently, do you see what is described in that link I just gave you?

Otherwise, I'd say we got a false-positive going on, and if so, lets knock off all this virus bullshit.

But, if for some reason it is, the alternative is to use Alamar's AG3 Decrypt program instead.

It works on AG3, SB3, RL and SM files.
                                I took a quick look at the IluPak.exe that is in my Illusion Wizzard 0.3a folder with a disassembler; it appears clean - no obvious malicious code and nothing strange about the executable. My best guess is that it is a false positive.

For reference, the md5sum of my local copy:
                                c1f860ee847ffa11f5d9244ec1256129 *IluPak.exe
                                Last edited by foll; 01-12-2008, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X