This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by boneeed View Post
    The color of what??> the skin, the clothes, the piercings?
    Everything that I added from that list when I tried to change the color of it, then nothing happens.

Comment

• OK, well I need some help with the subtitle mod (Surprise?) I have all of the subtitles downloaded from the SVN folder and I have them in the Directory and Data folder...Still all I get when I play is [(girls name)jask52.wav] or something like that, no translation. Sooo if you guys could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

http://img158.imagevenue.com/img.php...122_1085lo.JPG

http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_817lo.JPG

Comment

• Hey so I have AG3+ and the english installer. They all work fine in that I can open the maker and everything is in english, but when I open AG3 play at first everything works and is in english but when I hit "begin" the game just unexpectedly quits on me. I haven't reinstalled everything yet mainly because I'm lazy so if any one has an alternate option or even knows whats going on it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lordseb View Post
          Hey so I have AG3+ and the english installer. They all work fine in that I can open the maker and everything is in english, but when I open AG3 play at first everything works and is in english but when I hit "begin" the game just unexpectedly quits on me. I haven't reinstalled everything yet mainly because I'm lazy so if any one has an alternate option or even knows whats going on it would be greatly appreciated.
          What version is reported when you click [System Information]? Which release of the launcher do you use?

Comment

• Hey, I'm working again on a sorta mega mod of sort, at the moment going through the Uppervolta mods.

I'm doing a few things:
            - Converting mods that replace content (like replacing the Guy, so forth) into Wizzard friendly packages.
            - I'm renaming, converting, etc., as necessary mods that replace girl textures (like skins mods, tattoos, eyes, so forth) so they can be easily applied with the Illusion Wizzard rather then manually injected into the .pp through other methods.
            - Adding all outfits into a single installation. Renaming them so they're a bit easier to follow with hundreds of them all in one place.
            - Attempting to add outfit additions, new hair models, etc. into the maker.

Now I'm able to convert objects that are in .xx format or located in a .pp file fairly well. At the moment however, I'm having issues with adding hair models. I'm fairly new to using the JS3Wizzard, but I've managed to install .mqo mods fine enough.

However, what I'd like to do is take say, upjs3mod0571, which has two hair mods both based on back hair mesh 12_02_23, and then manage to take the applied mod and then add this into the maker as a separate entry, so you don't have to inject it into an individual girl's .pp file. I've managed to apply either hair model to a test girl. And using SBUtility I can par away the unnecessary .xx files that aren't this particular mesh, and with some fiddling and renaming, I can get the second hair .xx file located into the same .pp file. What I'm having trouble with is getting the game to use this file. Even if I have a copy of the .kys file the hair uses in the same .pp file, it just doesn't seem to be loading my mesh at all.

This is what the entries look like in js01_06_02.lst (the back hair .lst):
            Code:
            77	0	ubhair.pp	uvhair.pp	0571_01.xx	a12_02_23.kys	1	ab12_02_23.tga
            78	0	uvhair.pp	uvhair.pp	0571-02.xx	a12_02_23.kys	1	ab12_02_23.tga
            uvhair.pp is the file I've got my two .xx files currently located in. It's sitting in my data directory.

I've modified js01_00_00.lst to have the extra entries, and they show up fine, but it doesn't seem to be loading the mesh at all. Am I missing something somewhere? Or better perhaps, is there an easier way to go about adding new hair? Most of the models I suspect just rely on modifying off existing entries, and I know it's possible to add new entries, there's a great Light and Dark hair mod that doubles the number of existing hair mods (a light and dark hair base for every AG3+ hair mesh), but even looking at what that mod does I seem to be missing something about the process.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hentaijin View Post
              What version is reported when you click [System Information]? Which release of the launcher do you use?
              Launcher Version 4.3
              Game Version is 1.5

Comment

• Originally posted by Lordseb View Post
                Launcher Version 4.3
                Game Version is 1.5
                Are you using VISTA?

Comment

• Hi, I am trying to build a working catsuit for the wider hip body, and running into some issues (mos likely caused by the fact that I dunno any ' bout bones yet).

Anyway, searching around I found a mod from Wurlox for SB3 where he basically added the body/skin as a accessory. I would love to get some guidance on the steps to get the skin as acessory in clothing...., if anyone can tell me..., much apreciated ;-)

Comment

• Start Here

Originally posted by iphooligan View Post
                    Hi, I am trying to build a working catsuit for the wider hip body, and running into some issues (mos likely caused by the fact that I dunno any ' bout bones yet).

Anyway, searching around I found a mod from Wurlox for SB3 where he basically added the body/skin as a accessory. I would love to get some guidance on the steps to get the skin as acessory in clothing...., if anyone can tell me..., much apreciated ;-)
                    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...34#post1562434

I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand.

Click HERE for my Hako mods . . . . Click HERE for AG3 - Textures - tips, tricks and tutorials . . . . Click HERE for my AG3 mods

Comment

• Yep, I´m familiar with all tutorials from M100 (and they are great and helped me a lot allready), but still haven´t been able to figure out how to take the full body and transform it into a full skintight catsuit or something.
                      Appreciate you´re trying to help out though ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hentaijin View Post
                        Are you using VISTA?
                        Negative windows XP

Comment

• 2 questions.

First one is related to the Illusion Wizzard's "Edit Girl Textures" function.
                          I grabbed some test textures from texture packs darkhound compiled and unpacked the files to their appropriate folders.

The problem is when I actually go use the texture editor, nothing shows up in the Modding File List. I can't figure out what the problem is.

---------------------------------------------------

Second question is related to identifying pubic hair textures.
                          There are two of interest from SFOHollandMGO's models.

Does anyone where the pubic hair texture on his "Pistol Champ" model is from?
                          http://img222.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_560lo.jpg
                          Unfortunately the image doesn't provide a good shot of it.

The other one I'm curious about is the one on his Reiko models. I've seen the same one on a japanese board.
                          His screen caps for his Reiko model don't depict it well, so I'll just use the one from the japanese board.
                          http://burkina.sakura.ne.jp/mod-bbs/...0206424399.jpg
                          Last edited by Skull_Leader; 10-31-2008, 07:35 PM. Reason: didn't realize I never specified what texture

Comment

• Originally posted by Skull_Leader View Post
                            2 questions.

First one is related to the Illusion Wizzard's "Edit Girl Textures" function.
                            I grabbed some test textures from texture packs darkhound compiled and unpacked the files to their appropriate folders.

The problem is when I actually go use the texture editor, nothing shows up in the Modding File List. I can't figure out what the problem is.
                            I hope I can help you with your first problem. Somewhere along the way I changed the names of the sub directories for "<wizzard dir>\AG3\skins". You can find a description of which file should go where in that file "girl_texture_editor.ini" which is in the "<wizzard dir>\AG3" folder. The folder names from the older wizzard versions (vagina, body, etc.) are no longer used. This might seem confusing in the first place. But it allows for much more flexibility with simply changing the config file "girl_texture_editor.ini". If you e.g. want to work with an additional uncensor, simply add the name of the texture file and the xx file together with a description and voila a new button will appear in wizzard that allows you to change your uncensor.

hope that helps - darkhound
                            HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• So does that mean the Mod List File isn't used anymore?

For every file that would've been in that list, I now have to make an entry for it in the ini file to create a button? If I'm understanding that correctly, that seems really inconvenient.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skull_Leader View Post
                                So does that mean the Mod List File isn't used anymore?

For every file that would've been in that list, I now have to make an entry for it in the ini file to create a button? If I'm understanding that correctly, that seems really inconvenient.

I think you misunderstood me. All the normal entries are already in the file: "girl_texture_editor.ini". I kinda did the work for all of you
                                The only thing I wanted to say is that if you need additional stuff apart from what has already been defined you can do that as well.
                                And to make it even easier:
                                - body textures go to: <wizzard dir>\AG3\skins\1
                                - pubic hair: <wizzard dir>\AG3\skins\2
                                - vagina: <wizzard dir>\AG3\skins\3
                                - anus: <wizzard dir>\AG3\skins\4
                                - nipple: <wizzard dir>\AG3\skins\5
                                - face skin: <wizzard dir>\AG3\skins\21

You can find all this information in the file: "girl_texture_editor.ini".
                                Even the directory structure is auto created if you start wizzard with game profile Ag3 for the first time.

And I don't know what you mean by mod list file. I was only talking about the girl texture editor function which is kinda separate from the mod files.
                                HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

Working...
                                X