This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Support] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3

So that the other threads can be used for more constructive posts, we've decided to create a support thread. In this thread you can post your questions/feedback about the various mods out there and hope the creator pays attention. If not, perhaps one of the other friendly people out there will come to your aid.
    Please be as descriptive as possible with your problem. Just posting "I can't get it to work" isn't going to get you a favorable response. If your post is super long because of the problem description, give a brief headline description, and put the bulk of your post inside some SPOILER tags.

Asleep at the wheel

Originally posted by sosola View Post
    chill mate.
    This mod is kinda advance in a sense that it will conflict with every uncensor mod.
    no wizard friendly version for you

but heres what you need to do:
    1. apply any uncensor you like by Illusion wizzard, any unc you apply later will overwrite the puffy-nipple again.
    2. fire up SB3Utility, we gonna replace those meshes manually.
    3.open js3_00_02_00.pp ->a15_01.xx
    4.load a01_O_chikuL_01.mqo, a01_O_chikuR_01.mqo, a01_O_hadakaL_01.mqo, and a01_O_hadakaR_01.mqo from folder PuffyNipples01. nipples in the other folder have minor glitch with bra.
    5.set replace method 'copy bones', then replace 4 new meshes to those who have same name.
    6.save, and that's it.

yeah i get what your saying about the future uncensor mods. now that i know how to apply the puffy nipple mod i dont think it will be all that bad, ill just have to do it for every uncensor mod from now on is all.

thank you very much for clearing this all up for me.

Comment

Originally posted by foll View Post
      I took a quick look at the IluPak.exe that is in my Illusion Wizzard 0.3a folder with a disassembler; it appears clean - no obvious malicious code and nothing strange about the executable. My best guess is that it is a false positive.

For reference, the md5sum of my local copy:
      c1f860ee847ffa11f5d9244ec1256129 *IluPak.exe
      Thanks for doing some more digging foll.

I have the same md5 hash on the ones I have in the mod archives I have uploaded, so I too would guess we have nothing to worry about.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
      >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

I was trying to apply Puffy nipples mod with SB3Utility. The problem is, it doesnt recognise js3_00_02_00.pp.

Whats the problem?

EDIT: I needed the latest version
        Last edited by Sandourion; 01-13-2008, 04:21 PM.

Comment

UPS, realized this thread very late.

@Tekneo and DaveZERO:

How much RAM do your graphic cards have and do they use shared memory or normal?

Do you have the same problems, too, when you use Body expansion mod v0.1 mod without Girley3T?

Comment

Hey all - I have a weird question.

So, earlier tonight I was dinking around with Wizzard and was trying to install one of the english icon mods. I must have left my computer on for too long or something, cos it kept failing at one particular file - to be more specific, somewhere around the 188th entry in the DOS window (I don't remember the name, sorry ), it gave me an error that I didn't have the foresight to write down, and bombed out. Wizzard was probably still doing something at this point, but Windows told me that it was unresponsive. Indeed, every time I moused over the window for it, I saw the hourglass cursor instead of the much preferable pointer.

Now, me being the over-tired guy that I am, I figured "Hey, let's try that again. And again. And again. And keep killing the process when the first part bombs."

Short story long (see what I did there?), my AG_Play start screen now looks like the attached image. The white box over the text is my mouse.

If I go to make a new world, all the text fields show up, and behave properly, and I can make new games and such, but I'd really like to get the thing back to, you know, the *real* screen. With all the little gizmos that it has.

Any thoughts on what went wrong and/or how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance!
            Attached Files

Comment

You could try seeing if wizzard thinks the mod installed successfully and uninstalling it via the installed Mods tab (remove mod, at the bottom left), otherwise you might just have to reinstall in order to get back any files corrupted when it was cut off.

Might require it anyway, if files were corrupted that weren't normally a part of the backup process. Looking in the backup folder it seems to me that it only backs up files it replaces (which obviously cuts down tremendously on file space).

Comment

Originally posted by orionsbelt View Post
                Hey all - I have a weird question.

So, earlier tonight I was dinking around with Wizzard and was trying to install one of the english icon mods. I must have left my computer on for too long or something, cos it kept failing at one particular file - to be more specific, somewhere around the 188th entry in the DOS window (I don't remember the name, sorry ), it gave me an error that I didn't have the foresight to write down, and bombed out. Wizzard was probably still doing something at this point, but Windows told me that it was unresponsive. Indeed, every time I moused over the window for it, I saw the hourglass cursor instead of the much preferable pointer.

Now, me being the over-tired guy that I am, I figured "Hey, let's try that again. And again. And again. And keep killing the process when the first part bombs."

Short story long (see what I did there?), my AG_Play start screen now looks like the attached image. The white box over the text is my mouse.

If I go to make a new world, all the text fields show up, and behave properly, and I can make new games and such, but I'd really like to get the thing back to, you know, the *real* screen. With all the little gizmos that it has.

Any thoughts on what went wrong and/or how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance!
                Take a look inside the 7z mod archive you tried to apply. There should be a directory just below AG3 called js3.... This is the name of the pp file you need to copy from the DVD/iso image back to your AG3\data directory to get the original back. Then you probably need to apply the english mod from wurlox again and you should be fine. The reason for this error could be that you did not have enough free space on the disk you run the wizzard from.
                HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

Seems, some people with very old graphic cards or notebooks with shared memory still have the problem with AG3_Make.exe crashing while they want to save.

Today I've updated my site with a Low Resoluted package that is 512px in size. (The is no texture in it bigger than 512x512 pixel).
                  The package has 5,31MB and can be found on

http://girley3t.isgreat.org

If you get that issue even with this version you should think about buying a new computer or simply forget Girley3T.

Special thank goes to Wessex who helped me very much finding out the problem, and who tested the packages for me.

Comment

Originally posted by darkhound View Post
                    Take a look inside the 7z mod archive you tried to apply. There should be a directory just below AG3 called js3.... This is the name of the pp file you need to copy from the DVD/iso image back to your AG3\data directory to get the original back. Then you probably need to apply the english mod from wurlox again and you should be fine. The reason for this error could be that you did not have enough free space on the disk you run the wizzard from.
                    If you ever come stateside, I'm buyin' you at least 3 drinks. Worked like a charm.

Thanks!

Comment

Is there a way to open a .pp file and insert or replace a file within it?

I tried the wizard, but it doesn't work because the archived file is japanese, i need to insert a file into the js3_01_07_00.pp file. anyone has any idea how to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Balisarius View Post
                        Is there a way to open a .pp file and insert or replace a file within it?

I tried the wizard, but it doesn't work because the archived file is japanese, i need to insert a file into the js3_01_07_00.pp file. anyone has any idea how to do that?
                        Use Alamar's AG3 Decrypt

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...19&postcount=8

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                        >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

Someone Please Help Me, I Have AG3 Installed With English Patches And Have Been Playing It But Wanted Uncensor Textures So I Downloaded Them, They Are .xx Files But When I Put Them In The Illusion Installer Wizard AG3 Mods Folder They Dont Show Up In Application- The Application Works Ok But No Mods There, I Have Tried [AG3] puffy-fluffy][v4][sosola] And The Guy And Hair Uncensor Too But No Success What Am I Doing Wrong??? Please Help

Comment

AG3][Clothing][Futanari][BlackHawk][v1.0]
                            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=202

Upon applying, it makes the game crash any time clothes sets are attempted to load, which is effectively immediately on startup in either mode. I am quite certain I will need to completely reinstall the game, but I do not have the core installation file anymore, so I'd have to retorrent the whole thing unless someone can Dougie Howser it for me Unapplying it through Wizard did not fix it either.

I can only figure a fresh copy of whatever core files were screwed up would fix it, which could easily be most the character files in the whole game since this mod took forever to apply.

(repost from another thread I made)

Comment

have some questions regarding applying mods so I'll ask here ~_~

>>http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...3&postcount=52
                              Rider Blinker, Circlet, some Shades. they apply well, but when creating fashion, they're glitched (see attachment pics)
                              well, I dunno, is me not using Girley3T skin mod causing the problem? (less likely) or is my JS3 mannequin just different? (I've not tried it on-game. only in create fashion mode)

2nd question:
                              there is a mod in uppervolta that goes slimming the face. sorry I renamed the filename, but description should be something like slim顔0114
                              NOW, inside the archive there are 2 mqo files. readme goes:
                              Spoiler
                              Code:
                              人工少女3改造用ファイル slim顔0114

・使用ツールはJS3 Wizzard v1.00.1

・js3_00_02_00.pp 内の
                              	a01_01.xx に slim顔xx0113.mqo を
                              	a01_01.xa に slim顔xa0114.mqo を埋め込み

・改変自由。人工少女に関係のある場所でのみ再配布可。

・改造は自己責任で。

・バグ報告をしてくれた方々と、うぷろだ管理人、神ツールや他作品を作った方々に感謝

by Slim

so basically I need to apply 0113.mqo to a01_01.xx and 0114.mqo to the .xa file, WHERE the xa file contain the animation files (am i right?) AND I don't know how to inject the mqo animation into the xa file with SB3Util (I'm using version 0.6 Pre10). Alright, the readme said JS3Wizzard (where can I find it?)

many thanks
                              Attached Files

HF-Typemoon #38 || HF-Hentai #412

Comment

About the files do you know how to extract the .pp files?

Comment

Working...
                                X